𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 2...

Bởi saltehcake

[ OMEGAVERSE AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵�... Xem Thêm

Exordium
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Memes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 37

1.4K 78 58
Bởi saltehcake

┏━━━━°⌜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ⌟°━━━━┓

WARNING!!
This chapter contain sexual themes or to be exact a lemon/smut. You have been warned, read at your own risk.

This is my first time making a lemon chapter, so forgive me if it'd be awkward.

Enjoy this long chapter! ♡

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

The dark brown haired male was carrying already two bags, one on his back and on on his hand, while his free hand held his mate's hand. He'd do that normally if he were walking beside (Name), there wouldn't be a day where Bam wouldn't hold his mate's hand.

And of course, the girl didn't carry a single bag for she was still healing her wound. She held Bam's hand tightly, she actually wanted to carry atleast one since Bam has been carrying everything for her by the start of their relationship.

They had just came from a taxi and had to carry their bags to their new room, Khun was in front of them walking and carrying two bags. The bags they were currently carrying was their clothes from the hospital.

Khun opened the door and left it open for his friends to walk in, he took off his shoes before walking on the house, leaving the couple behind. He had already finished Arlene's homemade food, so he had no more reason to stay.

He also wanted to play the new game that Bam told him a week ago. He had already downloaded it on his computer and all he had to was no was just play all day and rank up.. or just possibly sleep all-day and annoy the hell out of his brothers and sisters.

Bam stepped in on the quiet house, he turned his head to his girl with a concern filled eyes, he was worried of how  (Name) would act when she steps in the house, turns out that she was doing fine.

In fact, the girl was doing fine since her mate was there for her, there would be no way that she'd get scared if she's with Bam. She noticed Bam looking at her worriedly, so she gave him a small smile of reassurance.

She crouched and took off her sandals before stepping a foot at the wooden floor of her house. She helped Bam take off his rubber shoes since he had a heavy backpack in his back.

Once they finished taking off their outdoor foot wears, they entered the house. As usual, they were greeted with a silent area but the house was no longer dark, small lights lit up the place when the couple passed.

The lights had a sensor that would trigger it to light up if it senses any kind of movement around them, changing the lonely and dark hallway fill up with brightness, it was as if it was covering up it's dark past.

"Your grandma really did amazing on the lights." Bam complimented, he liked the glow that the lights give off. He was sure that (Name) wouldn't get frightened of the darkness anymore.

"Well, she liked designing.. she was also the one who chose the design of the house." (Name) said and stared at the soft light with a smile, she was very lucky to have a grandmother like Aiko.

"Really?"

"Mhm.. along with my mother." The girl reminisced on how great her mother was before her father ever cheated, everything was fine until one day, her mother found her own father with a different woman in bed.

(Name) hopes that she'll never meet her biological father ever again, and if she ever does then she wouldn't be able to hold the harmful words that she's been spatting to her father in her mind.

"Oh, would you want to choose design a house too? In the future of course." Bam said with a grin, he gave his girl a small squeeze in the hand when they passed by (Name)'s room of where she was watched and attacked.

"Sure, I bet it'd be fun with you." (Name) replied, not minding her old room on the way. She didn't look at it nor even bat an eye at her old room, she just stared at Bam with a smile.

Not long after, the two finally reached their room, the room that was on the second floor. The door was already opened so Bam just let (Name) walk in first since he's a natural gentleman.

Khun was already there, in the bed sprawled out. He ran a hand through his hair when he sat up, he then crossed his arms over his chest before saying, "Took you guys long enough."

"Well.. we were talking about.. about the design of the house." (Name) reasoned as she looked around the room, she liked how cozy it looked.

Their room was big, it was windows at the sides and (Name)'s bookshelf was at the side filled with her already worn our books, worn out because she had read it multiple times. The couple have very own bathroom and there even was another room for any more storage or it can just possibly become a guest room.

"If you say so." Khun said and shrugged his shoulders. He stood up and took his bag, he hung it a one of his shoulder before saying,  "Anyways, I'm gonna go home." He needed to go home now since it was already dark.

"Wait, are you going to prom tomorrow?" Bam asked even though he already knows what his friend might possibly answer because knowing Khun, he'd probably just spend his time sleeping and playing around.

"Who do you think I am? Of course I won't, I don't have time for that." Khun spoke sarcastically, he was planning on playing tomorrow making Bam's expectations correct.

Bam sighed exasperatedly before saying, "Many girls from different classes have messaged both me and (Name) just to ask if you already have someone to dance with." Different girls have been bothering him and his mate whenever he opens his social media accounts, he should've made all his accounts private.

"This may be the time to find your mate." Bam suggested, if Khun finds a girl perfect for him then he wouldn't have to put up with being a third wheel.

"Eh, I kind of liked being single now ever since you made me do what you do around (Name), so no. Nope!" Khun replied and at the same time shrugged his shoulders, he then moved on to open the door.

"You're so hopeless, Khun."

"Well atleast I can play around all day with nothing or anyone to worry about." Khun paused and grinned. "I'll be taking my leave. Bye!" He waved his hands and then opened the door widely.

"Take care, Khun!" (Name) said, she didn't but in the two males conversation for she was busy looking around the room.

"Will do." The sky blue haired male replied and then closed the door. He hopes that nothing will happen to his friends, because after all, they an alpha and omega mates being in one room. Shrugging his thoughts, he shook his head and hopes that Bam can control himself.

The omega noticed that everything in their room was already organised, there were a closet that was for her and Bam, it was already filled with both of their clothes. It seems that the only thing they have to worry about was cleaning their clothes that they used back at the hospital.

She turned her heels to her mate who was busy staring at the view outside the transparent window. She peeked over Bam's shoulder to look at what he was staring before asking, "What are you looking at?"

"Just the garden, you helped grow those right?" Bam asked and glanced at (Name) who was already at his side.

"Mhm.." The girl gave a hum as a reply.

"It looks really good from above and it's even better if you're near it." Bam complimented, he was very lucky to find a mate so patient and beautiful like (Name). He then snaked his hand around the girl's waste and pulled her closer to him, he has been staring at her the whole time  she's been at his side.

He closed the curtains of the window of where he and (Name) was in front of before moving his head on to (Name)'s ear, he positioned his mouth right in front of the girl's ear making (Name) blush for she hears Bam's soft breathes.

"About the prom.. would you say 'yes' if I asked you to be my partner?" The male whispered right in front of his girl's ear, his voice was deep and husky for (Name). He was glad that it was just the two of them in the room because that means that Bam can have (Name) for himself all day without anyone interrupting their moment.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" (Name) replied and made a small distance from Bam face with a puzzled face, Bam didn't have to ask her to dance since she'll always agree to what he wants anyways.

"Then.. will you dance with me?"

"You mean.. uh, right now?" (Name) asked and raised her brows, it'd be kind of embarassing to   dance but it'll be fine and possibly fun since it was just the two of them.

"Yep."

"Sure, why not." The girl agreed and when she did, Bam's hand went instantly to her waist making (Name) have no choice by face Bam and place her hands onto Bam's shoulder, it is normally where the female's hand be placed at whenever they're in a romantic dance.

The two started slow dancing, their feet was going on left, right, backwards and then front, it was in a square motion. Bam was the one who initiates the dance and (Name) would just follow his lead, she was just staring at Bam's feet and copying him.

"Hey, how can we dance seriously if you keep looking downwards?" Bam let out a chuckle since (Name) was being so cute. He knew that his mate didn't want to step at his feet or make any mistakes, that's why (Name) was staring at the male's foot movements.

"I-I was just staring at your movements." (Name) stuttered and her fave blushed from embarrassment, if she knew that they would be dancing then she would've spent her time learning to dance. She's never dance with someone before, Bam is her first in almost everything.

"Look at me.. you don't have to look at my feet. Just follow my lead and we'll be good to go." Bam reassured and moved his hand up to the girl's face, he held her chin and made (Name) look up to him.

Bam gave a soft smile and said, "That's better."

The two spent a couple of minutes dancing in silence, but that was until Bam decided to break that silence, pulled his girl much more closer to him making their bodies pressed against eachother.

He then leaned down to (Name)'s ear before humming a tune that he always hums whenever he was with (Name), it was the tune from a Korean Drama that his mother was watching.

The (h/c) haired haired girl's face was basically right in front of Bam's chest, all her blood rushed up to her face, plus her heart was racing. She gripped her hands on Bam's shirt and closed her eyes, savouring the current moment they have.

This moment with Bam was very heart racing and romantic, the sound of Bam's humming in her ear was soothing just as (Name) likes. Let's not forget to add the fact that Bam's warm hands were laying comfortably in the girl's waist, and the side of his head was pressed against (Name)'s side.

Bam was savouring each and every move that he and his mate do. He liked this, he should've done this in the past then it would've probably become his habit.

Not long after, Bam pulled away, he cupped (Name)'s cheeks and leaned onto her while staring at her mesmerising (e/c) eyes. He closed his eyes and then placed his lips on top of the girl's.

Kissing her felt right at this very moment.

Bam's kiss became deeper as (Name) feels herself become weak in her knees, her face becomes flushed when she face Bam massaging the her waist. She opened her eyes to peek at her mate and what greeted her was a serious looking Bam.

The golden eyed male wasn't pulling away from the kiss any time soon. He felt (Name) pushing him weakly so Bam had no choice but to pull away. Their salivas were connected when both of them pulled away.

It seems that (Name) was breathing heavily for she was unprepared for the kiss, Bam's hot breaths were hitting her face making her blush even more. She wiped her lips and looked away with a pout formed on her mouth.

"You're red." Bam said as he moved a strand of (Name)'s hand behind her ear. He had this soft smile in his face and at the same time his heart was racing, it has always been like that whenever he was with (Name).

"W-Well you just kissed me."

"Next time, I'll warn you. I didn't mean to make the kiss hard." Bam reasoned and ran a hand through his hair that became messy since (Name) kept on running her hands through it.
"Are your lips okay? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly, he hopes that (Name) liked the kiss.

"Mm." The omega shook her head, replying that her lips doesn't hurt like at the hallway kiss. She took a strand of hair and then looked at Bam shyly. "The kiss was great.. I-I want more.." She spoke in a low voice, her voice was soft and was almost inaudible.

Upon hearing (Name)'s words, Bam smiled and then said, "As you wish." He dived in for another kiss and son without realising it, the two were already at the bed. Their kiss was getting hotter and hotter as minutes pass.

Pulling away from their second kiss, Bam was late to realize that him and (Name) were already at the bed. He finally saw a real life (Name) under him, the girl was blushing and muttering Bam's name.

The sound of (Name) calling the male's name wasn't helping, it was turning him on even more. He then opened his eyes and jolted up away from his girl.

He held himself back to prevent himself from devouring his mate here and then, he pulled away and sat at the edge of the of the bed.

"..Ah, Bam..?" (Name) was left alone on the bed, beads of sweat littered her forehead. She sat up and looked at Bam who had an unreadable expression.

"Sorry, (Name). We can't, I can't.." Bam muttered and at the same time shamefully covered his face with his hands. He didn't mean to bring their kiss to bed, he thinks that (Name) wasn't ready for that.

The girl then frowned when she heard Bam's words, she stared at her figure and then asked, "May I ask why?" She was curious, she wanted Bam to continue.

"I won't be able to hold myself--"

"You always say that." (Name) interrupted Bam's sentence because she kept on hearing that sentence come out from Bam's mouth, she was getting sick of Bam taking all the responsibility to himself.

"I might hurt you--"

"You've said that many times already.. You haven't hurt me.. I- well, there was one time." The omega's lips pursed when she said this, she haven't brought up this topic to Bam two weeks ago.

Bam whipped his head at his mate when he heard (Name), he couldn't process the fact that he had already hurt his precious mate without realising it. "What? What did I do?" He asked and took a hold of both of the girl's hands.

"When you're in your rut.. you didn't let me help you even though I'm your mate.." (Name) trailed off and stared at Bam's hand that was caressing hers. "..I felt like I was rejected." She continued, she could feel her tears welling up in her eyes, making her vision blurry.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, (Name)." Bam pulled the girl into a hug, he bit his bottom lip with just thinking of how he hurt his own mate, turns out he was just focusing on his own feelings.

"What.." He breathed out and paused for a moment. "What do you want me to do?" He continued, he ran circles through the girl's back trying to comfort her.

(Name) didn't reply for she was trying to regain her breath and composure for she cried on Bam like a baby. "Just continue." She said after a few sniffles and wipe of her tears that ran down her pink tinted cheeks.

The male was dumbfounded at first, he was surprised that (Name) wanted to continue their heated moment earlier. "Continue--? Earlier? You want want me--"

"Yes."

"I held myself back thinking that you wouldn't like experiencing that."

"You kept thinking of my well-being that you sometimes forgot what I feel.." (Name) said and was pushed back at the bed in a gentle manner, Bam was now on top of her, straddling her waist.

"I'll try to be better." Bam said-- no, he's promising that he'll be better. He won't allow (Name) to feel rejected again. He then leaned in and gave his mate another heated kiss, he roamed his hands around the girl's body, not leaving any spot unattended.

By the time the dark brown haired male pulled away, he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off swiftly making the flushed (Name) under him blush. "You can stare as much as you want." Bam was showing off his godly muscles to die for, his abs were enough to make (Name) drool.

"Don't say it like that.." The (h/c) haired girl covered her eyes with her arm to prevent herself from seeing Bam's smug smirk. Once her embarrassed state was gone, she sat up slowly and said, "Should I also take off my.."

"If you.." Bam blushed and coughed before continuing his sentence. "..want to." This was the first time that he and (Name) would do it, he just hopes that it wouldn't be awkward.

Then the girl slowly took of her top with the help of Bam, the alpha took note to not move his hands at the place where (Name)'s wound is, he wouldn't want to hurt her again.

With their lips crashing against one another, their heated moment spiced up the room. The atmosphere in the room felt hot and red, the smell of love was in the air.

The couple's hot bodies pressed against eachother, Bam moved his lips up to (Name)'s marked side of the neck, he once again sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin of the marked area. He left his love bites or his so called marks once again, but this time, there was more.

His kiss moved onto (Name)'s breasts, he looked up and saw his mate staring at him with an obvious reddened face. He smirked when he gently took a hold of the girl's bust earning a moan from (Name).

"Ah.. Bam.." (Name) moaned out when she felt Bam slowly and skillfully unclasped her bra, her alpha then moved on to play with her bust which made her shy and embarrassed. She was trying to hold her moans since she didn't want to seem loud.

It seems that the golden eyed male was naturally skilled at the kind of activity, he just goes with his instincts. He remained himself pure from any kind of nudity from the internet, he want his eyes to only see (Name).

It only took Bam to notice that (Name) was holding her moans by covering her mouth with her hand. "Don't hold it. You sound great." He said as he pulled the girl's hand away from hee mouth.

"I-It's embarrassing.. hnn." (Name) reasoned and when she was about to look down back at Bam, she felt a hand run down to her private middle area making her close her legs from the sudden shock and feeling of pleasure.

"It's just me (Name).. like you said earlier, don't hold yourself back." Bam whispered and then pulled his mate's sweatpants down, revealing the cute pink panty that had a cartoon character on it.

Bam let out a chuckle and said, "Cute." He then proceeded to slowly remove (Name)'s pink panty revealing her wet pink flower that was waiting for Bam's attention.

"Ahn.. hah, Bam.. mh." The (h/c) haired girl huffed and moaned, she breathed heavily when she felt her mate play with her virgin flower. She was embarrassed at first but this was just Bam, there was nothing for her to worry.

"Ah.. ah! Bam!" It seems that Bam had already inserted a finger, he pushed in and out in a slow manner because he didn't want to surprise (Name). He needed to do this to prepare (Name)'s flower for his sword, he wouldn't want to surprise the flower by entering a sword without it getting wet.

(Name) moaned Bam's name, her hair was disheleved and her whole body felt amazingly hot, all of that was Bam's doing. She bit her lip and breathed out, "What-- hah..about you?" She was fortunately still able to speak with Bam pushing his finger in and out on her.

Hearing the girl's words made Bam look down at his own private middle section, seems that his own junior was excited. He looked at (Name)'s flushed face before slowly taking out his finger.

He unbuckled his belt and slowly took off his pants, but before he took of his briefs, he first asked his mate. "Are you ready?"

The girl just nodded, but then her eyes widened by the time that Bam had taken off his underwear. She gaped at the sight of it thinking of how the hell it would fit in her.

"Don't stare at it too much.." Bam blushed at how intent his mate was staring at his sword. He then positioned himself in front of (Name)'s vagina, but before he entered his leaned onto the girl's ear and whispered. "I'll try to be gentle as much as I can.."

"Gah!" (Name) moaned in pain for Bam had just entered her, she could feel him down there but there was still pain. She hugged Bam's neck and closed her eyes to prepare for Bam to deepen his thick and long shaft.

When Bam pushed in even deeper, all (Name) could do was huff hot breaths and scratch Bam's back from the pain she was feeling. "You did great, you took it all in." Bam kissed his girl's lips.

"Hah.. ah-- I did?" (Name) doesn't seem to believe Bam's words, she closed her eyes and try to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain.

"Mhm, yeah. I won't start moving until you say so." Bam was successful on remaining calm, this was just in his dream a few days ago and now he was doing it. (Name) was now in front of him, disheleved and moaning out his name.

The girl took her time adjusting to Bam's long shaft, she was afraid that it wouldn't fit but it did anyways. She looked at Bam's golden ones and said, "You can move now.." Her voice was small and soft which made Bam's ear happy.

Upon hearing the girl's words, Bam then started moving in a slow manner. He pushed in and out while groaning at how tight his mate was. He buried his face into (Name)'s neck, biting and leaving love bites once again.

"Hngh.. (Name).. hah."

"Bam.. faster, faster." (Name) requested, she was feeling it. The pain was now gone and it was replaced with the feeling of pleasure.

Bam did as (Name) requested, he slammed his hips again and again as to earn the girl's moan, this was the first time that (Name) showed her sensitivity. Her pleasured face looked delicious to Bam.

Soon, the room was filled with much more moans and groans, the bed made a creaking sound everytime Bam moved his hips. He was loving his view, the look of (Name)'s flushed face plus the sound of her moaning out it name.

His eyes wandered to the bites and marks he gave her. He thrusted again and again, and when he felt himself that he was about to ejaculate, he quickly pulled out and covered the tip of his shaft with his hand just so that his semen wouldn't get on the bed and (Name).

Bam used the tissue at the side to wipe his hands before falling down at his girl's side. "How was it?" He asked with a smile present on his face while (Name) was breathing heavily.

"I-It was.. amazing."

I will publish the Epilogue tomorrow.

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 Word Count: 4169

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27K 499 34
Hey in this story I'll be doing Dabi 🥓 Hawks 🍗 Tokoyami 🌙 Bakugou 💥 Todoroki ❄️ Shinsou 💜 Izuku 🥦 Shoji 🐙 Tamaki 🦋 Mirio 😜 Aizawa 😴 Kirishi...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.3K 834 15
" THEN I DEFY YOU, STARS ! " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ━━ nothing is set in stone; or at least that's what she would'v...
659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...