Chapter 1

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴇɴᴠʏ ⌟°━━━━┓

WARNING: (Name) here will be very stubborn and a bit violent

WARNING: (Name) here will be very stubborn and a bit violent. She has a possibility of bullying Bam. I love Bam but this is for the sake of the plot, don't attack me pls ;-;

Playing on the sands was the (h/c) haired girl's favourite thing to do, it was messy but it's still fun. She liked how the grains of sand felt against her small hands, she liked how she can manipulate it at her will.

Other kids from the nursery just did their own business and made sure to stay away from (Name) since she was very mean and unpleasantly harsh to everyone.

A nursery, a place full of fun and sparkles, a place where young children and babies are taken care of while their parents are at work. A place where children meet their first friends and enemies.

It's also a place where there's no discrimination against Omegas. The children there were still not tainted by the toxic mindset of the world, well except (Name). She's known about the second genders ever since she knew how to read.

(Name) didn't want to associate with anyone who dense and slow-witted, she becomes very irritated when she speaks with someone like that.

New children came inside the nursery, they were introduced to their children that was listening to the old teacher unlike (Name) who was still playing with her sand.

Sometime later, recess time started, the old lady gave the children their lunch boxes that was given by their parents.

"Here you go, (Name)- chan."

"..." The girl first didn't reply, she just took her lunch box and stared her her teacher. She looked away and bit her lip since her teacher was staring intently at her, waiting for some response.

"..T-thank you." (Name) said as she gripped her lunch box, she can't say no to the elders.

The old woman smiled softly and patted the child's head gently. She knew that (Name) doesn't have anyone close to her since she was impertinent but intelligent. She does her best to give (Name) the love and advice she needed.

"Good girl.. how about you go and greet those newcomers, no?" The kind teacher suggested.

"Mhm." The child muttered as she looked at her lunch box before looking at the male child smiling and laughing with his serious looking friend.

(Name) wants to be happy too.

"Should I?" (Name) asked, looking up at her teacher. She was hesitant since she thinks that they'd be annoying, plus, the dark brown haired boy was small and thin. Looking like an omega which (Name) hated.