Prologue

╔═════════════════╗
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
╚═════════════════╝

"Hello, (Name)!" A dark brown haired child exclaimed happily as he waved his thin hands at his friend, (Name).

"Don't talk to me, omega." The female child growled and glared at Bam, eyes full of malice and annoyance. She didn't like being around omega's since she thinks that they're inferior.

(Name), a girl from a family full of alphas, believes that she's an alpha ever since she was born even though she still haven't taken the second gender test.

She's golden child from the (Last Name) Family, she had won different talent contests and could even beat a third grader in terms of academics even though she's still in nursery.

Omegas are inferior to Alphas.

This is what's always on her mind.

Bam ignored the girl's harsh words and even approached her, with a bright smile on his face. He thinks that he can handle any harsh treatment if it was from (Name).

"I said, get away!"

The girl slapped the kind child's hand away when Bam tried to help with her sand castle.

She doesn't like being with pests like him.

"Bam, forget about her." A sky blue haired boy said as he placed a hand on Bam's shoulder, trying to pull him away from the violent girl.

"B-but.."

The 25th Bam, a child so small and thin when compared to other kids in the nursery. This is the reason why (Name) thinks that Bam is an omega since omegas are known for being small and all.

The two moved apart from each other and soon met when they're in highschool.

• • •

The golden eyed male grew fast, his height shot up and his voice became deeper. His figure became intimidating but despite the humongous changes,

Bam was still the Bam.

The kind and bright boy that was loved by everyone when he was a child up until now.

Soon, he met (Name) again. The girl who hated him for such a small reason.

The cold and harsh girl who was hated by everyone.

The (h/c) haired girl was surprised of how Bam looked different when she saw him walking around with his Alpha friend, Khun.

Bam looked like an alpha in her eyes while she...

She looked like what she hated and she didn't like it.

Not that she knows that she's actually an Omega.

• • •

Bam did everything he could just to befriend (Name), he doesn't get why the second gender was such a big deal to her.

One day,

The dark brown haired male snapped, he couldn't take how (Name) was so stubborn.

Being his friend won't hurt her.

After sucking up a breath, the male managed to pin (Name) against the wall, his hands placed on both sides of the girl's head. He didn't know that he was realising tons of pheromones.

The great amount of pheromones that Bam was releasing made (Name) drowsy and light-headed.

She couldn't couldn't feel her knees, she was shaking helplessly.

Bam's eyes widened at her reaction, he spoke up.

"(Name), I think you're omega.."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊         ┊       ┊   ✿

┊         ┊       ❁⋆

┊ ๑      ┊

✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.

˚✽

"LIAR! I know I'm not!

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥

WARNING!! This book may contain sexual themes, if you're not comfortable with it then get out of here.

• I'll try to update one chapter a day :)

I made this book since I was thirsty--