Chapter 7

┏━━━━°⌜ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

The sky blue haired male almost choked on Bam's fries, he turned his head to look at the girl, Khun was frozen and was staring at (Name) with wide eyes

The sky blue haired male almost choked on Bam's fries, he turned his head to look at the girl, Khun was frozen and was staring at (Name) with wide eyes. He ruffled his hair in frustration for his insensitive question before saying, "..Sorry about--"

"It's fine, that's what she wanted and I've gotten over it." (Name) said, straightforward and blunt, she looked she didn't care about her mother because of her reaction.

Bam stares at (Name) with lips pursed, he scooted closer to the said girl and moved his arm to place it on top of her shoulder, wanting to comfort her. Bam was stopped when (Name) narrowed her eyes at him, the male pulled his arm back and began sweating cold bullets.

He just wanted to touch her again.

The (h/c) haired girl felt a shiver run down her spine, she rejected Bam again but a part of her wanted him near her. She looked away and shook of her feeling longing from Bam's touch, she then continued eating her egg sandwich.

The trio ate in silence, Khun didn't speak anymore for guilt was eating him. He concluded that the reason behind (Name)'s horrible attitude back then and up until now was the atmosphere and her mother's state in the past.

Bam took his bowl of fries from Khun and moved it up to (Name) so that she can reach for it before saying, "(Name), want some?" He smiled, he couldn't stop smiling whenever he's around (Name).

"Uh, sure." (Name) said as she took some fries from the bowl, she ate some and licked her fingers that she used to take the fries, she liked the cheese flavour and she's never eaten nor liked any spicy flavours.

Gulping as he looked at (Name), Bam licked his lips when (Name) licked her fingers. He felt a blush creeping up from his neck, so he turned his head to look at Khun who was staring at him with a frown present on his face.

Khun's face showed visible surprise and at the same time disgust of how Bam reacted. This was new, this was the first time he's ever seen Bam react over something so small at that. And from the looks of it,

Bam is greatly affected by (Name)'s every little action.

"We should head back, break time will end in a few minutes." (Name) said after looking at her smart watch that was given by her ever loving grandmother.

"Alright." Khun agreed and stood up, he patted down his pants, removing the non- existent dust from his clothing.

The girl took out her alcohol from her pocket, she always brings it all the time since she likes her hands to be sanitised everytime she eats. She drenched her hands with the alcohol for the cheese flavouring in the fries stained her fingertips.