Chapter 18

┏━━━━°⌜ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴʀᴏᴅꜱ ⌟°━━━━┓

The class were now once again back at bus, no one was missing so their bus went on ahead to their next destination

The class were now once again back at bus, no one was missing so their bus went on ahead to their next destination. The (h/c) haired girl had moved the curtains of the window since the sun shine was at the other side of the bus, so that she could watch the places that the bus pass by.

She was excited for their next destination, the famous garden. (Name) was used to seeing different flowers since her grandmother had always loved to plant different kinds of flowers, Aiko's small garden turned into a wide reaching garden.

The old woman turned their backyard into her personal flower garden that would often get pointed out by some visitors for it was very colourful due to the different breeds of flowers.

Aiko is very old and had back problems, with that, she couldn't water all of her plants because of her old age. Thankfully, (Name) was there to help, if Aiko was tired then (Name) would alone to water the plants.

They didn't hire a gardener since Aiko and (Name) themselves can possibly be called gardeners or farmers since they are part of the (Last Name)'s farming business. (Name) was used to planting and caring for fragile plants that were hard to grow. She was taught by her mother before her father cheated on some girl.

The (h/c) haired girl placed a hand under her chin and stared at nothingness, her mind was drifting off to those beautiful flowers.

Unbeknownst to her, the male beside her was once again staring her the frame of her face. When (Name) felt Bam staring at her, again. She shrugged it off since she also liked how different Bam's stares was unlike from what she felt back when she's alone.

The girl opened her bag that was underneath her legs, she took the single cinnamon bun before closing her bag again. She's doesn't usually eat much but the cinnamon bun has been on her mind ever since she saw the cinnamon treat.

She opened the packaging of the said treat and leaned on the seat comfortably. The smell of the cinnamon was circulated on the bus making some student thirst for the treat.

As (Name) began eating the treat, the sky blue haired male turned his head to look (Name) when he smelled the cinnamon treat, of course Khun knew that (Name) chose that treat since Bam strongly have a scent like that.

Khun moved his eye at Bam's way and what he saw was Bam closing his eyes with his arms crossed over his chest. Khun smirked when he saw Bam trying to sleep despite smelling a particular familiar scent.

"Do you guys want some? Though I only bought one.." (Name) trailed off as she placed down  the bread in her hands, she looked at Bam who still had his eyes closed, she then turned to Khun who just shook his head to reject (Name)'s offer when he made eye contact with the girl.

"You don't want..? Okay." The girl said and opened her mouth to eat the bread again, she was about to to bite into tye bread but she was interrupted by Bam.