Chapter 20

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl was tired from walking around the historical place, she was sweating but not as much as Khun

The (h/c) haired girl was tired from walking around the historical place, she was sweating but not as much as Khun. Khun was still wearing his hoodie, the reason why he was sweating so much.

Bam placed an arm over (Name)'s shoulder to support her, the girl leaned into Bam's side as she walked with him. Khun was walking first, so that he doesn't have to see his friends flirting right in front of him.

The sky blue haired male walked with his hands on his pockets. The door of the bus was opened automatically when Khun was standing in front of it.

He walked inside the cold bus and instantly went to his seat, he took off his hoodie and fanned himself with his hand. He was feeling the hot temperature even more today.

Bam first let (Name) walk up on the bus stairs with Bam's support, the male walked up when (Name) already went up to her seat with Bam behind her. The male took a seat and then turned to look at the sweaty male.

"Don't you look too haggard? We just walked around." Bam stated in a sarcastic voice, he raised one of his eyebrows at his friend, looking as if he's judging him.

"Try walking under the sun with a hoodie." Khun argued back and crossed his arms over his chest at the same time.

"Why did you even wear it when you can just remove it like (Name)?" Bam replied and glanced at (Name) to see if she was alright with listening to him and Khun argue.

"I don't have a shirt underneath.." Khun whispered where Bam and (Name) would be the only one to hear, he sunk down in his seat with embarrassment. He was very unprepared for this school trip.

"...." The golden eyed male didn't reply, he face palmed and sighed exasperatedly. He didn't bother to ask Khun of why he was so unprepared, Bam shook his head before saying, "I have more extra shirts here, I can lend you some."

"Thanks man." Khun huffed out.

The bus started filling in when the clock hits three, the students rushed to their seats when they saw the blonde haired adviser looking at them with a glare since they were late.

Their ride started when the students were already completed, their ride would be four hours since the water park was near a province, away from the main city where the students lives.

The bus was now filled with silence, the exhausted students were sleeping peacefully, some snoring and some were busy playing or watching on their phones like the blue poppy eyed male who said that he wouldn't watch again but did it again anyways.

Khun was playing a multiplayer online game, he wore his bluetooth headphone that was in a colour of navy blue that compliments his light blue hair and eyes. His headphone played his most favourite soothing song, it was just a musical, a piano musical.