Chapter 2

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ ⌟°━━━━┓

"I'm so sorry about (Name), Mrs

"I'm so sorry about (Name), Mrs. Hari." (Name)'s grandmother said and bowed apologetically to the teacher who witnessed (Name)'s anger.

The teacher shook her hands in front of her chest, saying that the grandmother shouldn't bow since children does have an attitude sometimes. "Don't worry about it, but please do tell her to hold her anger."

"Yes, I will.. Sorry again. The atmosphere in our house must've been affecting her.."

The grandmother reasoned as she looked at her granddaughter with concern who was staring outside the window with a blank face. Even Granny doesn't know what goes on the child's little head.

After conversing with the said teacher, Aiko, the grandmother approached (Name), she gave the child a small tap on the shoulder, making (Name) look up to her.

The (e/c) eyed child took a hold of her grandma's wrinkled hand without hesitation.
"(Name).. I want you to say sorry to that boy tomorrow, alright?"

"Yes." The girl replied almost immediately, she looked straight at the ground with a frown on her face.

It was his fault, why do I have to apologize?

And so , the grandmother and the granddaughter went back to their estate by being chauffeured since Aiko wouldn't be able to walk on long roads for she is old. Their ride was peaceful and silent, they passed by their fields of crops.

Their door was opened by some maid, the car went in and was parked in the space in the garage. The car door was opened by the driver, (Name) went out and ran inside the house without waiting for her grandmother.

She walked through the long dark hallway, their house was a traditional japanese house, it's consisted of tatami mat flooring, sliding doors and wooden engawa verandas. The only light in the hallway was the soft light of the sun and the lamp at the end of each hallway.

Standing in front of her mother's room, she stared at the, shoji or the paper sliding door that was made of a latticework wooden frame and covered with a tough, translucent white paper. When closed, they softly diffuse light throughout the house.

The only thing that was separating the mother and daughter was a thin paper. (Name) kept her mouth pressed together into a thin line, she didn't make any noise.

The child could hear her mother sobbing loudly against the pillow, again.

An adult female alpha, crying over her cheating omega husband.