Chapter 28

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

"B-Bam.." The (h/c) haired girl whimpered as Bam was nipping her neck, her hands gripped her mate's uniform and at the same time closed her eyes from the pleasure she was feeling with just Bam almost as if he was eating her neck.

She should've noticed earlier of why Bam was acting so different from usual, she frowned when Bam had been controlling himself hours ago. She should've been more wary of how Bam is.

Placing her hand on the back of the male's head, she gripped on Bam's hand and pulled on it, making Bam's head pulled away from her already bruised neck. (Name) didn't mean to pull her mate's hair but she needed to calm Bam down first.

(Name) placed both her hands on Bam's cheeks and stared straight at his eyes before saying, "Bam, listen to me. I'll help you with your rut but please calm down fir-- mhm.." She was interrupted since Bam forcefully placed his lips onto hers.

The girl wasn't ready for a kiss, her knees trembled as she tries to gain support from Bam by placing her hands on the male's shoulders.

Tears brimmed the ends of her eyes, she haven't exactly taken a breath when Bam suddenly placed his lips on hers. Her hand trembled when she felt Bam use his tongue, one thing was on mind and it was,

Bam is a good kisser.

This was the first time that she and Bam has kissed on the lips, it seems that Bam wasn't able to realize nor process the fact that he was forcefully kissing (Name).

The dark brown haired male pulled away and then stared at his omega who was breathing heavily. He slid his hands on the girl's waist and then pulled her much more close to him, their hot breaths fanning on eachother's face.

Mating in the school's hallway would be a thrilling experience for him.

Bam could see that (Name)'s face was flushed and her mouth slightly parted as she tries to breath properly, it turns him on. It seems that (Name) gave into Bam's desire.

He grinned and licked his parched lips, before diving in for another kiss, when his lips were about to touch (Name)'s, a hand was placed on his shoulder and then forcefully pulling him away from his omega.

The hero of the day was none other than the sky blue haired male, he sensed that Bam was already having his rut, so he did his best to run over to school making him pant as he faced his horny best friend.

"Woah! Bam, chill!" He exclaimed as he put up his hands in defeat, he doesn't want to fight with his friend. Bam was growling for Khun had just ruined his time with (Name).

Bam had almost punched Khun in the face, it could've ruined Khun's beautiful face if Khun didn't properly dodged Bam's fist.

Currently, Bam wasn't in the state of mind, his eyes were blurry but he still knows where his mate was since he