Chapter 5

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

The next day, the students in the (h/c) haired girl's section was loud and rowdy since their Science teacher, Lero Ro was absent and he didn't left any tasks to do, making his students have a free time

The students were having fun, the boys were playing their games, yelling curses at one another when their character in the game died while the girls did eachother's hair and simple make-ups, some even slept and some did their forgotten homework.

The girl still didn't know that her classmate's names for she didn't ask for it, it's not like they matter anyways. She also didn't know that she was classmates with the boy she hated when she was a child.

(Name) was alone in her little bubble, she took out her Science book and began reading, memorising each word she went past. The noises on the background irritated (Name) in no time, she was sensitive with her ears since she's always been around quiet places.

Scents of different people didn't bother (Name), in fact, she never felt anything when she smelled someone's pheromones. She thought that it was probably the perks of being an alpha.

But there was more it.

She took her book and her wallet before walking out of her noisy classroom. She's been in that section for like almost two days and she didn't like it but atleast her classmates weren't as disgusting as her past classmates.

Her past classmates were immature, despite being a second year, they act like they still don't know what hygiene is, they'd often place their bubblegums under their arm table and would throw their trash on their bag even though there's a trashcan at the back of the class, and it seems like that (Name) was the only clean one there.

The girl walked to the library with a blank face, she was greeted by the kind librarian but she didn't greet back, she just nodded but hey, atleast she noticed the librarian's greeting. She become something like.. what you call a 'not bad' attitude.

Her grandmother, Aiko would often scold (Name) to say 'thank you', 'good mornings' and many more greetings. Aiko did everything she could to put her granddaughter in the right path, though, she was worried that if ever (Name) discovered that she's an omega then what would she do and how would react?

The girl was not half bad, she was taught by her own grandmother to say 'thank you' at small things and even greet back. Aiko was the best grandmother to ever have, though she made one mistake.

Aiko just let time pass by and fate to help (Name) discover the truth because (Name) didn't believe her grandmother when Aiko tried telling her that she's not actually an alpha that she thinks she is.