Chapter 4

┏━━━━°⌜ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ⌟°━━━━┓

The dark brown haired male let out a small gasp, he froze as he stared wide eyes at the girl who just came in the classroom

"She's a second year student, moved here to the third year's building for she has shown us some exemplary skills and intelligence when it comes to academics." Hansung Yu explained with his hands resting behind his back.

The class was amazed at their teacher's words, they stared at (Name) thinking of how amazing it's be as a genius.

"Choose a seat at the vacant ones and then we'll proceed on our discussion." The yellow haired teacher said as he walked to the teacher's table to skim over his lesson's that he'll be tackling today while the new took a seat on the vacant chair in the first row.

Being on the first row help (Name) be more concentrated and not distracted, it'll help her participate even more in class and the teachers would even notice her.

Her new classmates would probably be dense just from seeing their amazed expressions just like in her past section.

She looked down on them, thinking that she's on the very top, just like before.

Taking out her handy pastel notebook and her cute pen that has a small cloud on it, she readied herself to take down notes and listen to the teacher.

She's a typical girl that you'd see in YouTube, Instagram or any social media platforms having pastel coloured school materials, she tries to be aesthetic in a cute way even though she scares some of her classmates just with a glare.

The girl have always self proclaimed that she's an alpha even though she never looked at her second gender result paper that she gave to her grandmother.

When (Name) gave the result paper, Aiko had her eyes wide as she looked at her granddaughter who was looking at her expectantly and the back at the paper. Her face was full of shock while (Name) looking at Aiko expectantly. The old woman couldn't help but say that,

"Haha wow (Name), you're an a-alpha, just as you expected." Aiko laughed awkwardly before looking away from her granddaughter who stood up and walked away confidently.

The old lady didn't want to hurt her granddaughter's feelings since she knows that (Name) thought that she's always been an alpha.

Hiding (Name)'s heats was easy, Aiko made (Name) think that it was just her fevers that just visit her at specific times every month. The (h/c) haired girl would spend up to three to five days in bed alone but with Aiko bringing foods and drinks for the girl.