Chapter 9

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl trembled under the male's frightening gaze, his eyes was unblinking and focused on (Name), only on her

The (h/c) haired girl trembled under the male's frightening gaze, his eyes was unblinking and focused on (Name), only on her. Her lips quivered making her unable to speak and her tears pricking the ends of her eyes.

She was a afraid and frightened of what Bam might do, she still doesn't know him to well. (Name) still couldn't trust anyone after the trauma that her own father brought her. She was surprised that Bam was still nice to her after all she's done and what's happening right now might probably the consequence for all her wrong doings.

She stared forward on Bam's chest with eyes wide for a brief moment and the took a deep breath for she was struggling to breathe properly. She was feeling light headed and dizzy since Bam was releasing his pheromones unconsciously.

"I-I.. didn't.." She trailed off as her knees shook and failed to support the girl's body properly, she was feeling drowsy and she doesn't know why. She almost fell down to the floor but was thankfully caught by Bam.

She didn't like how she seemed weak in front of Bam.

The golden eyed male was a bit surprised of how (Name) fell, he noticed that she was breathing heavily and her face was flushed pale, she was sweating cold making her hair stick against the frame of her face.

"(Name)..?" Bam called out for he was worried since the girl's sweet scent was getting stronger. He covered his nose with his arm for he was getting drunk from the girl's scent.

He could slowly feel himself lose control.

Bam looked at the helpless girl in front of him, he leaned in up to her neck and smelled her, his eyes widened when the scent grew stronger. He gritted his teeth to control himself, if he was weak on self control then he would've attacked (Name) by now.

He felt concerned of how (Name) was reacting the him, he then realised that perhaps he approached her in a wrong way. He didn't mean to scare her this much, he lost control of his own pheromones. He was too late to realize that he released it unconsciously.

"(Name), you're.. you're an omega?"

The girl's eyes widened once again upon hearing Bam's words, she remembered her grandmother insisting that she was an omega and she didn't believe it. The reason of why she didn't believe it was because she's always thought that being an omega was disgusting.

Feeling overwhelmed and frightened by the current situation, (Name) couldn't help but release her tears that she had been holding back. She slapped her weak hand over her eyes, she opened her mouth to speak.

"I'm not.. s-stop lying." She breathed out, she couldn't speak properly since she was feeling very weak.

The room around her was spinning and Bam was the only one she could focus on. She stared at him with her foggy eyes and unconsciously reached out a hand on the male's cheeks, she caressed it gently.