Chapter 22

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

The dark brown haired male woke up early, he opened his eyes and was greeted by a lovely sight, the girl he loves was sleeping right beside him

He gave out a soft smile and reached out a hand to the girl's face, he tucked a strand of hair behind (Name)'s ear and then moved on to the girl's cheek, he caressed her soft cheek with the utmost care in the world.

His eyes move down to (Name)'s neck, he could mark her here and now, but he didn't. He have respect for (Name), he tries to control himself as much as he can, so that (Name) wouldn't be surprised or frightened of him. He didn't like how (Name)'s eyes looked at the time of the incident at the storage room.

Waking up with (Name) sleeping by his side was often only in his dream, but look at him now, his dream came true. He couldn't wait to see (Name)'s sleeping face beside him in the future.

He stared at the girl's peaceful sleeping face for a few moments before standing up since he needed to get breakfast for him, (Name) and Khun.

Knowing Khun, he probably spent all his time playing or possibly just sleeping, he was as lazy as his little brother, Ran says.

The room was very cold at the moment, so Bam turned down the air conditioner in a few numbers, he didn't turn it off since he knew that (Name) wouldn't like it if she ever wakes up with a hot temperature. He then pulled the comforter up on (Name), so that the girl wouldn't get sick from the coldness.

Bam first went to the bathroom to brush his teeth for he absolutely wouldn't want to buy something with a morning breath, he the washed his face before heading out  of the bathroom with his wallet in his pockets.

Before walking out, Bam first looked at (Name)'s sleeping figure before walking out of the room, he closed the door shut tight behind his back. He was hesitant on leaving (Name) alone after she displayed a frightened look last night.

He walked in a fast pace, he went to the food court and ordered three plates of the best selling breakfast food. The food was served under twenty minutes for it was easy to cook, the breakfast food that Bam bought contains pancakes, eggs and bacon, he didn't buy a drink since he already have a lot of water bottles in his bag.

He was given a large tray for the three plates to fit, Bam took the tray and went back to the second floor where his and his friend's room were.

The male knocked on Khun's door, and thankfully, after a few minutes, the door was opened with a messy haired Khun, it was obvious that he had just woken up with just judging on how his eyes looked swollen.

Khun still wore his clothings from yesterday, seems that he didn't take a bath nor change his clothes last night, he just went to sleep without doing anything.