Chapter 8

┏━━━━°⌜ ʙᴀᴍ ⌟°━━━━┓

"Today, you will be playing in teams of mix for volleyball

"Today, you will be playing in teams of mix for volleyball. Though anyone with health problems can sit in the bench." The ash blonde haired teacher said as he looked at his clipboard, he saw (Name)'s name so he called her out.

"(Name), you can sit there." Urek said, pointing to the bench that was near his table. Urek was asked by (Name)'s grandmother to refrain her from playing since she does have a weak body for she's an omega and Aiko didn't want her to get hurt or anything.

Physical Education is their last subject, so the students can immediately go home with their sweaty PE uniforms or some would change their shirts to avoid having a nasty smell.

The (h/c) haired girl sighed under her breath knowing that her grandmother was the one who told her teachers to not make her do any physical activities.

She stared at her teacher first before walking to the bench that Urek pointed at, ignoring Bam who was obviously staring at her the whole time.

She stared at her classmates, she noticed that some who were looking at her in jealousy, they didn't want to join the game but had no choice go and play it since they're physically capable.

Golden eyes stared at (Name)'s direction, Bam was frowning since he didn't think that (Name) would be benched for she's not healthy like him.

He turned his head to Khun and raised his brows at him, asking with his eyes whether Khun knew that (Name) wasn't physically healthy.

His friend replied with his head shaking and shoulders shrugging. Khun thought of something as he squinted his eyes at (Name) who was busy playing with her hair while staring at the floor, Khun thought that she looks like an omega since she was small and thin like most omegas that Khun had seen on the television.

Though, omegas may be small and thin but some of them are strong, some were aggressive and soft, (Name) was between those two personalities. She could be mean to Bam and at the same time nice just like yesterday.

Urek split the class in half, he made sure that there were the same amount of boys and girls in the two teams and of course, Bam and Khun were on the same team.

"Khun, do you still know how to play?" Bam asked as he play with the ball in his hands.

Khun hummed and crossed his arms, smugly looking at his friend before saying, "Of course, do you know who you talking to?"

"A guy kicked out of Edahn's mansion--"

"That not what I meant but okay." Khun's smug face was wiped off by Bam's statement which Khun didn't let him finish. He was kicked out since he kept on pranking on his own dad, his pranks consists of Edahn waking up in the morning drenched with iced water and some eve made Edahn unconscious for Aguero placed a brick on top of the door and when Edahn opened it, he was hit straight in the head.