Chapter 31

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴡʜᴏ ⌟°━━━━┓

Today was the day, the day that the (h/c) haired girl would have her competition

Today was the day, the day that the (h/c) haired girl would have her competition. She wasn't nervous, she remained indifferent for she was already used in joining competitions.

Last night, she read a bit unlike usual. She also slept around eight in the evening just as how Mr. Lero Ro asked her to. She approximately got  eleven hours of sleep which was great since all her tiredness went away like a breeze, she woke up fresh.

She moved out of her comfortable bed and went up to her bathroom, the competition will be held at her school's auditorium.

Students on the third years are the only ones allowed to watch, the lower graders were not allowed for they have a different competition on their own.

Opening her closet, she took out her uniform and then walked to the bathroom to wash her face and change. Once she was done with that, she walked to her food basket and sighed when she saw that the cinnamon buns were already out.

It seems that she forgot to buy a new pack of the said bread. Great, Bam was not at her side and her most favourite bread was no longer, what a sad way to start her day.

She shook her head and slapped her cheeks thinking that she shouldn't be sad about something so small, she thought of positive things. Like how Bam would he back at her side by Monday comes.

It has been exactly three days since Bam was absent, this current was the fourth one. According to Khun, the golden eyed male's rut should be gone by now, all Bam's problem for now would be the remnants of his strong cinnamon scent.

The girl took a biscuit and ate it with a blank face, she didn't like it. She really loved the taste of the cinnamon bread, the sweetness and the smell was enough to make her hungry.

The biscuit on her hand was bland and not tasty at all, she took her phone that was laying at the edge of her bed. She opened it and moved to Bam's number, she stared at it for a moment before sighing.

She really misses Bam but she can't just call so early in the morning,that just means that she'll be interrupting  with her mates sleep. (Name) didn't want that, she wants Bam to have his long peaceful sleep.

She tapped onto her gallery and stared at her and Bam's pictures, she really liked the picture that she and Bam took back at the museum, she looked awkward there unlike Bam who looked so carefree in the picture.

A soft smile was etched upon her face when she saw the next picture, it was Bam who was making a funny face at her. Despite trying to look ugly, Bam here still looked handsome as ever.

With just by seeing pictures of her and Bam, the girl's gloomy mood shot up for she felt this happiness whenever she sees Bam. She can't wait for this day to end, she wanted to call Bam once again before she sleeps.