Chapter 26

┏━━━━°⌜ ɴᴇᴡ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl shifted on her bed, she moved closer to her mate who had his hand on the top of her head

The (h/c) haired girl shifted on her bed, she moved closer to her mate who had his hand on the top of her head. She let out a small smile and snaked her hand on Bam's hips, she placed her head on top of the male's thighs and closed her eyes, once again trying to sleep.

A low chuckle ran out of Bam's lips, he stroked (Name)'s head and said, "Good morning." He spoke in a low sing song voice. "You should wake up. You still need to wash up." He continued.

"Just a few more minutes." (Name) snuggled closer to Bam, she was feeling warm again. She felt as if no danger would come on her way when she's with Bam.

Hearing the girl's reply made Bam let out a sigh before saying, "Alright, I'll lay with you." He couldn't say no to her even though he wanted to.

He laid down on the bed, not minding the fact that his uniform would get wrinkled. He pulled (Name) close to him and began humming a song that he heard from the Korean drama that his mother was watching.

"Did you sleep well?" Bam asked, his voice was soft and low so that (Name) wouldn't be surprised if he used his louder voice. After all, her room was deafeningly quiet, heck he could even hear his own breathing.

(Name) shifted closer to her mate, she inhaled her favourite cinnamon scent and said,"Kind of.." She trailed off. She then placed her hands on Bam's chest as if she was trying to feel his heartbeat.

"Kind of? Were you disturbed by those sounds?" Bam frowned when he said this, (Name) needed as much sleep as she cam get since she'll be reading all day. Bam wouldn't want his girl to have massive headache during the day.

"Mhm." (Name) made a sound of agreement, making Bam's frown be deeper.

"Alright.. sleep more. I'll wake you up when you need to get ready." The male said, he ran circles on (Name)'s back and continued on with humming a tune.

When his mate didn't reply, he closed his eyes for a brief moment but he didn't sleep. He looked down at (Name) who was snuggling into him, he smiled again and moved a hand to remove the strand of hair that was covering the side of (Name)'s face.

He savoured the moment, it was rare to have (Name) sleeping at his side. He wished that time would go fast, so that he can marry and have a house with her already.

He wouldn't ask an apartment from his parents because, surely Arlene and V wouldn't refuse, heck they'd probably even buy the whole building.

When the clock strikes at 6:30 AM, Bam finally had to wake up his girl. He pulled (Name) up to his lap, making her sit up before saying, "Wakey wakey."

"Mm." (Name) let out a small whine before opening her sleepy eyes, she turned to Bam and gave him another hug with her head placed under the male's chin. She kept on snuggling into Bam today and Bam was loving it, a rare (Name) to start his day.