Chapter 24

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴄʀᴇᴘᴇ ⌟°━━━━┓

It has been a few weeks ever since they had their school trip and nothing much happened

It has been a few weeks ever since they had their school trip and nothing much happened. The school trip was fun until it lasted, the girl got to spend a lot of time with Bam.

The pictures they had was printed out by Bam, he framed two pictures and placed it in his bedside table, so that he can look at it every morning and night, he also gave one to (Name). His mood would shoot up when he looks at the pictures, heck he'd even smile in his sleep.

Arlene's reaction on the news that her baby boy  finally have his mate, she was ecstatic and proud for Bam, she was glad that Bam's mate was (Name).

The brown haired mother didn't mind the fact that her son had marked someone at the age of eighteen, it was normal. She was marked by V when she was only sixteen, seems that Bam had more self control than her husband.

On the other hand, Bam's father, V, doesn't have any reaction, he had always expected Bam to be able to mark someone early.

While (Name)'s grandmother, Aiko was surprised that her granddaughter would allow Bam to mark her since, after all (Name) first hated Bam but now look at her, staring at her and that boy's picture before she sleeps.

Aiko was also delighted that Bam was her granddaughter's mate. Bam is a sweet, responsible, respectful and loving boy, a guy that was almost everyone's dream guy.

The (h/c) haired girl was more busier than usual for she had this upcoming competition with the other school. She was told to attend study sessions after class and every Saturday by her class adviser.

She was the representative of the whole school, so (Name) would do everything to win in this intelligence competition. She spent most of her time studying and reading books that were meant for college students.

She was inspired and motivated on study even harder because Bam supports her. Her mate waits for her every time she had a study session after class, Bam would be seated right beside her while she was studying and was being instructed by her blonde haired adviser, Lero Ro.

Her sky blue haired male friend was no where to be seen since he doesn't want to go home late. He just wanted to be in his room playing his games and sleep, he only do his homework just one minute before he goes to bed.

After atleast three hours of studying, the adviser finally dismissed his student candidate for the competition, he was glad that (Name) was cooperative unlike the students from last year.

Their classes finish at three in the afternoon, and the study sessions with Mr. Lero Ro would be three hours everyday, meaning that (Name) would have to go home at six in the evening.

"Thank you for today, Mr. Ro." (Name) said as she bowed her head respectfully to the teacher. Lero Ro then gave a nod and a wave at Bam for being supportive at his mate before leaving the library with his hand bag.