Chapter 29

┏━━━━°⌜ ʀᴜɴ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl stood at the school gates, she was alone, she had been standing there for minutes

The (h/c) haired girl stood at the school gates, she was alone, she had been standing there for minutes. She had no warm hand to hold into, she now felt cold.

The sky were now too dark to her liking, the streets were quiet and plus the sound of the crickets makes it even more terrifying. The moon and the stars were already visible to the naked eye, they shone brightly like they always do.

She sucked up a breath and then walked out of the school grounds, this was it. Her journey to the darkness starts now. She was now walking for a few minutes and nothing frightening has happened yet, though she wished that his mate was here.

If Bam was beside her then the whole place would've lit up because of him, making the lampposts useless against Bam's bright smile. Bam would be holding (Name)'s hand and carries her bag, plus Bam warms the girl up.

When she passed by some food shops, she stared at the displayed food for she was getting attracted to it because of the delicious smell. She shook her head and then continued on with walking, she was thankful that she was passing by many people.

She wanted to buy food but that would just take her time, she have food at home. Again, if Bam was here then he would've gotten treats that he thinks that his mate has taken liking to

Not long after, everything seemed to be quiet, the crowd of people seemed to have suddenly disappeared when she was walking forward.

It seems that she didn't notice that she had just entered an alleyway, it was where she and Bam would usually walk into whenever they head home.

Gripping the straps of her bag, (Name) courageously took a step forward, she needs to get home fast. Though, she also thinks that she was safe in her own home but it's still be safer in her room than in the dark streets.

She hummed a tune that she heard from Bam when he was lulling her to sleep, she hummed to lessen the great amount of fear she was feeling.

The dark atmosphere made the girl's skin crawl and a shiver ran down her spine when she heard heavy footsteps right just behind her.

Both of her hands now gripped the straps of her bag tightly, beats of sweat littered on her skin waiting to be wiped by a cloth but (Name) doesn't have time for that.

She had only just walked for less than fifteen minutes and she was already being chased by someone creepy, this just happened when Bam wasn't present.

Once she heard the heavy footsteps getting closer to her, she fast walked which turned into a full blown run in just a matter of few seconds.

This was too scary for her, the sounds on her home, the sound of a person breathing heavily in her room and now this time, a mysterious person running after her.