Chapter 34

┏━━━━°⌜ ɪᴄᴇ-ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ⌟°━━━━┓

Hours came and the dark brown haired male was the only visitor left for (Name), the alpha was also advised by the doctor to always stay by the patient's side just so that it's help her recovery quickly

Having Bam at her side would also help ease away the girl's mind making her sleep free from any nightmares, a soft alpha like Bam was best at this.

The male's mother, Arlene left the hospital but would comeback tomorrow with(Name)'s grandmother. Aiko was in a different hospital, atleast three hours away from the hospital that (Name) was in.

Khun had also left a little while ago since he needed to sleep for he would need to go to school tomorrow, he will be the one who'll bring the modules and other school paper activities to his friends.

Their adviser, Mr. Lero Ro has allowed Bam to be absent at school since (Name)'s health is much more important, when he heard the new about his student getting attacked by someone, he was shocked and at the same time worried since the one who attacked the girl was none other than her opponent at the competition.

He wanted to visit his genius student at the hospital but he never had the time to do so, he was too busy on checking and making the school works, plus the third year prom is coming in just two weeks after. A lot of things was going to happen at school.

It was already twelve in the evening and the female patient was still busy watching the game play that Bam loves to watch on the television.

They were lucky enough to have a smart television in their room or this was possibly requested by (Name)'s grandmother just so that he only granddaughter doesn't get bored.

Bam was seated beside (Name), yes he is on the bed since the girl requested it and Bam had no choice to do it, he too also wanted to sit beside (Name) just so that he can be closer to her.

"Can I eat now?" The girl blurted out without turning her head to look at Bam, she really was hungry but Bam wasn't allowing her to eat because of the doctor's orders.

"Not yet, tomorrow." Bam replied and shook his head, he placed a hand on top of his mate's head and then pets her while staring at her fondly. It's been a few days since he's smelt (Name)'s sweet scent, he was loving it.

"But it's already tomorrow." (Name) whined since it was technically already twelve.

"Not like that, I meant that you can eat at hmm.. around eight in the morning."

"I'm hungry." (Name) said and pouted, she really wants to eat right now. She haven't had dinner for a few hours, heck her doctor wouldn't even allow her to eat any snacks.

The male let out a small laugh for he saw (Name) pouting. "Hey, wait for a few more hours, alright?" He the placed an arm over his girl's shoulder and gently pulling her to his side.