The Owner of This Weapon[Disc...

By Hooman_Wreck_QvQ

Saihara Shuichi is a shy person but he had been sent to the Hope's Peak Academy as a ' Meister ' and he had t... More

Starting not chapter
「️The Owner of This weapon」️「️Chapter 0」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 1」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon」️「️Chapter 2」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 3」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 4」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 5」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 6」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 7」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 8」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 9」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 10」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 11」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 12」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 14」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 15」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 16」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 17」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 18」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 19」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 20」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 21」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 22」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 23」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 24」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 25」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 26」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 27」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 28」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 29」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 30」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 31」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 32」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 33」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 34」️
「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 35」️
「️ I'm sorry」️

「️The Owner of This Weapon 」️「️Chapter 13」️

306 15 2
By Hooman_Wreck_QvQ

" Naegi... " Kirigiri trailed off. Placing the papers on his desk. Makoto frowned scheming through the papers. " We shouldn't let him. This is a great opportunity for them to use this against us. "

Makoto narrowed his eyes before resting his forehead on his palm. It's been weeks and it was so peaceful. That if anything wrong happens, Makoto would feel like it's his fault. " I know that but... " He stared at the papers. " Keeping him Just here is like locking him. No one would be happy restrained and caged. "

Kirigiri looked away eyes wondering off to the window. The students of Hope's Peak Academy. Today was one of their school exam and soon after if the headmaster approved of it, A small group experience event! They will be transported to the Jabberwock Island. A one week survival group get together but with teamwork! And fighting! And more teamwork!

" Ouma has been in such a stable condition ever since he recovered with Shuichi's accidental negative backlash too. I think it'll be fine! " Makoto finally decides with a smile on his face. Kirigiri remained expressionless and nod to his decision.

" Okay then we'll continue the program. " Makoto let his smile soften before nodding back.

" Thanks Kirigiri san. "

Kirigiri finally responded with a small smile after turning her back at him as she went over to the door. She opened the door before looking down at the floor. " I'll always support your decision. Naegi. " She stated loud enough for the other to hear before closing the door behind her.

" I know that.. thank you Kirigiri san. " Makoto stood up and head over to the window. He placed his hand on the glass surface while watching Ouma make fun of others which might lead the others getting furious at him later on. " I just want everyone to be happy... "

" I'm here. Sir " Shirogane entered the room with a polite smile. Her composure calm and timid.

Makoto couldn't help smile at how adorable his students are.
" Ah yes. Shirogane. I wanted to ask you if you have finished it. " He turned his back from the window, the view of chattering and running away of students from outside. " The combat clothes or so. Durable clothes in fights I mean. "

Shirogane's Express brightened up eyes full of excitement. " Yup! I'll go and give it away to their class then! "

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

" Yumeno san! " Chabashira called out running over to her with a smile.

" Nyeh? What is it Tenko? " Yumeno stopped her tracks to look behind her, to face Chabashira. She didn't seem amused at being stopped. Yumeno had been chatting with Yonaga and they had became close friends not soon after.

" I wanted to be with Yumeno san as much as possible since it's my job to protect you! " She announced.

Yumeno raised a brow. " Isn't that the Weapon's job? "

" That's a degenerate male's job as a weapon but I will do my best to keep Yumeno san happy and safe! " Chabashira proudly announced placing her right fists on her chest with a proud smile.

" Nyeh... I'm just going over to the other section to see if Angie's alright. I heard their homeroom teacher got killed by a Despair Follower. "

Chabashira nod her head before following Yumeno silently to the room.

" Give it a break Ouma! " Momota yelled out the moment Yumeno opened the door. The scene of Momota punched Ouma on the left cheek as Ouma silently takes in the shock or pain of it while on the floor. Akamatsu and Saihara trying to calm Momota down.

" Kaito please! " Akamatsu pleaded.

" He's been insulting Yukizome sensei for a while now! " Momota furiously yelled out with a finger accusingly pointing at Ouma.

Ouma looked back to the three, lifting his head up because of the height difference and he was also on the floor. Ouma smirked to fight off the throbbing pain of his cheek. "Neeheehee~ I only said that what if she's the Despair Follower all along~! Wouldn't that be a plot twist? Totally be a interesting plot twist! "

" YOU—! This is why you're so—! " Momota tried to get over to Ouma to give him another dose of his knuckle sandwich but the persistence of Akamatsu and Saihara blocking his path made it impossible for him to do so. " THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU HERE! "

Yumeno yawned before entering the classroom. Yonaga looking over with a smile and wave. Chabashira head over to the two but her eyes was observing the 2 trouble causing degenerates.
Ouma and Momota.
She noted in her head making a mental note to not let those two get Yumeno in trouble.

" Neeheehee~! I'm a very well liked person you know~! As you know haters are confused admirers~! "

" THIS LITTLE—!! " Momota lifted his sleeves up ready to attack Ouma but his two friends kept him from hurting the shorter. " YOU'RE REALLY FULL OF YOURSELF AREN'T YOU? YOU PIECE OF SHIT! "

Ouma stood up and looked at his nails, observing them like they were the most interesting thing that can entertain him. " Piece of shit? How original. I've heard that from a lot of fanfics already. Mind thinking of a new one? " Ouma's expression changed to a smirk and narrowed eyes. A hand slightly covering his mouth as he snickered at the other. "Oh that's right you can't since you're an idiot~!"

Saihara glared over to Ouma making the shorter look away. " Ouma stop pissing him off. "

Ouma showed his tongue like a sulking child. " Not my fault he's so sensitive to words! He's boring and an idiot. "

Saihara frowned still eyeing him like a parent eyeing their child when they did something wrong and won't confess it to them. Saihara sighed almost feeling a headache starting to form. " I'll scold you later but for now just go back to your seat and shut your mouth. "

" But Saihara chan he— "

Saihara narrowed his eyes into a glare when Ouma looked at him pleadingly.
" Did I stutter? "

Ouma puffed his cheeks and went back to his seat before committing heads down like a sulking child. Chabashira took note that Saihara might also be trouble.

" Sorry about that Kaito he can sometimes talk insensitively. " Saihara sighed and turned to Momota who with Akamatsu was staring at him weirdly. " What? "

" You tamed Ouma like it was nothing. Pretty wild if you ask me. " Akamatsu blinked and stated in astonishment.

" N-not at all. Ouma isn't really that—"

" You're the man sidekick! "

Yonaga swayed her body left and right  in a way that looks like she'd fall with one wrong move. " Nyahaha~! Atua had told me that there has been progress in their relationship! Angie also agrees to Atua! "

" Everyone. " Kirumi called out to get everyone's attention. " It's time to head out to the fitting room. "

Chabashira widened her eyes turning to Yumeno with a gasp. " It's already this late!? We still have to attend our classes! " She grabbed Yumeno and quickly carried her into her arms like a princess while Chabashira dashed away in hopes to not let Yumeno get detention for being late.

The others began to head out to the fitting room. One by one the classroom began to clear up until one person was left inside.

Ouma didn't move from his seat,head rested still on his arms. He moved slightly to peak at the classroom. Everyone left.
He sighed and sat up head tilted up. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Clearly he wasn't in his right mind today, he felt complicated.

Yukizome Chisa. A Follower of Despair. Brainwashed by Enoshima's sister during that time. A spy on the inside by the Despair to monitor him apparently so and now that the Future Foundation has caught wind of it they had no choice but to kill her much to her bf's annoying protests.

This is unfair...
Ouma thought to himself.
She was so nice to me too...
He couldn't help regret it. Everything he likes wouldn't last. Everyone he's attached with will leave him. He can't really have anything in this world.

Chiaki is even being hunted down now.
He noted to himself with a frown. He stood up and went over to take a seat on Chisa's table in the middle of the classroom. He stretched over his arms as if hugging the table's surface. Burying his cheek and closing his eyes, he sighed.
" You weren't boring though... "
He muttered and stayed like that for a good minute or two.

■️◆️●️■️●️◆️■️

" How are you feeling? " Hinata frowned but examined Komaeda's arm for any bruises. The white headed male frowned back looking away to stare at the empty desk on the side. It was Nevermind's Desk and most likely she was with Shinguji at the library. " Oi Komaeda. I'm asking you a question. " He sternly spoke to his stubborn friend but there was no answer to satisfy his question.

" How is he? " Chiaki entered the classroom with her usual calming smile that everyone loves. Komaeda frowned deepened at the sight of her.

Great I'll third wheel again.
He shook his head at the nasty thought that popped in his head before smiling at his class president. "Nothing. I'm fine." He stated now making it Hinata's turn to frown. He was asking him and was worried sick yet he'd instantly reply to Chiaki like that and not to him.

" I seem i hope you'll feel well soon. You don't have to rush it. " Chiaki smiled politely at Komaeda who widened his eyes.

Truth to be told, he is rushing to find a Meister but he did rejected Shirogane's offer since it seemed too good to be true. His luck always interrupted her at talking whenever they meet after their encounter in the infirmary.

Komaeda placed his left cheek on his desk and puffed his cheeks. Chiaki really does radiate hope so much that he couldn't help believe her . He feels cheated on. " Hope... "

" Oh trash chan~!!! "

" Ouma " Komaeda pulled away from his desk when the front door violently opened to reveal the small troublemaker. With an evil shit eating grin, the class quieted down to avoid attracting his attention. Ouma headed over to Komaeda and grabbed his arm.

" Let's go! Let's go! " Komaeda nod his head and let himself get dragged away from the classroom. Well it wasn't like Kirigiri would be teaching today anyways. How luckily convenient!

They stopped in front of a statue. Ouma started to feel the surface of the statue for some sort of switch before a secret entrance opened behind the statue. Ouma turned to Komaeda with a smile. " Let's go! " When they entered, they saw a very tired animator sleeping like a log. Head resting on his tablet with his hand still holding his pen. " Woah lame. " Ouma commented.

Komaeda hummed absentmindedly while looking at the room. He wasn't aware of this secret passageway after all. His mind wondered around to Yukizome. His eyes landing on Ouma's neck that was barely hidden by the scarf. " By the way.. Ouma. "

"Hm? What what? "

" Who are you? " Komaeda questioned with a glare. He took a step back and pulled out a gun. The animator sleeping soundly by the desk still asleep through this chaos.
" I'll have you know that despite my friendship with Ouma is rather lucky for someone like me. He's kind hearted to not even call me by trash. He forbids it. So who are you? "

" Awe. I was sure that i got you too. " The person peeled off the skin and slowly revealed it to be Tsumugi.
" Tada! I was gonna surprise you after all! "

Komaeda shifted his weight and readied himself to shoot a bullet through the woman's head if anything suspicious happens. " Cut to the chase. Why did you bring me here? "

" For the sake of Despair! "

" What— " the back of Komaeda's head was harshly hit making him fall down the floor. He felt blood leaked out from his head heck he felt light headed.

" It's really a waste you know. Having someone lucky as you to be a spy would have been nicer but since you've been nothing but awful to us. We have to get rid of you. " Tsumugi giggled. The person behind him kneeling on the side to touch his forehead.

" I didn't create a dent on his skull. Good. "

" Gosh you could have just let me do the work you know! What if you killed him!?! We need him to get her! Mukuro! "

" It's fine. Let's clear this place up and start setting up for the next plan. "

" Wish us luck. Nagito senpai~! "

================================
Ugh I'm busy but I wanna update and write this story but online schools holding me backkkk AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 426 35
Welcome to the Conundrum Corporation. Where we strive to give h̶o̶p̶e̶ to the world. How? H̶o̶p̶e̶ F̶r̶a̶g̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ From? H̶o̶p̶e̶-L̶i̶e̶s̶. What a...
23.5K 767 22
Warning: •Blood •Cursing •13+ Scenes Kokichi....is broken. He lost all of his memories in an accident that...Kaito Momota caused. No family,no friend...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
136K 2.9K 40
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." "𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." »»...