Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 46

2.1K 33 6
By Nata_KARU

In a far-off land, that can be accessed by traveling by the seas the sun slowly rises across the lands. As the sun slowly rises, the sunlight slowly shines down on a town that on several different biomes with each of them representing the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Seraphic, and Thunder with a very enormous building with several large orbs each belonging to one of the biomes. Each of the bions had its own unique buildings with people walking around the towns. In the wind biome, they have several tall towers, that reached high into the sky appearing to reach heaven itself, where the wind blows through the top where people of the wind element can meditate or listen to it.

On one particular tower with several accent carvings stands an individual who's dancing along with speaking in an accent language as if it was a ritual of some kind. As he continues, the wind blows in the directions where he points his hands as he controls where the wind blows. He continues to do this for several minutes until he stops as he makes a circle with his hands before placing one arm over his other in front of him. Upon finishing, he removes his hood as his horns and green-colored scales are shown. He appears to be a man in his early thirties as he has short frizzy hair. The attire he is wearing consists of a green tunic, tan silk-like pants, and leather shoes with a dragon design surrounded by the wind on his chest. His tail and wings appear behind him as he expands his wings to warm them up from the sun.

???: Another beautiful day in our land. Said as he smiles.

He continues to look out over the view for a few more moments before he starts to leave. However, a wind blew past him as his noise caught something rather intriguing.

???: Huh? Said as he turns around. This smell.

He looks back from where the wind blew as the scent appeared once again. As the scent entered his nose, his eyes widen as he was speechless.

???: It can't be. How is this even possible?

He quickly bends the air trying to follow where the scent was coming from. The wind swirled around him with he closed his eyes as the wind showed him a rather blurry image of a young man standing before him. As he tries to see if the wind can show him more, a dragon with a set of dark red eyes glared at him baring its teeth at him before roaring at him. He was stunned to see this as the boy grinned evilly as he dashed towards him punching straight through his chest. The man coughs up blood as he was kicked back while holding his hand over the hole in his chest. When he looked back at the boy, he saw his eyes were glowing a dark red and black aura with an insane grin as his body was surrounded by flames as a dragon appeared before him.

The man was utterly terrified to see this as the dragon's mouth started to emit flames from his mouth. Right before the dragon unleashed his attack, a massive gust of wind knocks the man back towards the pillar knocking the image out of his head as he was utterly stunned by what he saw.

???: It is true. Said catching his breath. A half-draki exists. The Element Pillars must know this immediately as should the Dagurashi.

He got to his feet as he leaped off the tower flying down towards the bottom. He fell alongside the tower as he looked towards the ground until he expanded his wings and started to fly towards the building sitting in the center where all biomes connected. As he flew towards the building, he passed several other people each wearing a different color attire from one of the elements. Upon coming closer to the building, he landed on the Wind element entrance and started to run to the Pillar's council chamber to inform them. As he runs through the halls, he slowly arrives at the chamber, two large guardians stood in front of the door as they wielded large spears consisting of a magical steal. Before he could reach the door, the two guardians tapped the spear into the ground as a rock wall appeared in front of the door.

Guardian 1: Halt. No one shall disturb the pillar's meeting.

???: Please. The news I bring is something that they must know! Said catching his breath.

Guardian 2: Your news shall wait until the meeting is done.

???: This cannot wait! They must know immediately as should Dagurashi!

Guardian 1: What news is this that should even concern our great leader Dagurashi? Said glaring at him.

Guardian 2: Choose your words carefully or you will face the death penalty. Said doing the same thing.

The man slowly caught his breath as he looked sternly at the Guardians.

???: The neshs have shown me that a half-draki is still alive.

This caught the Guardians' attention as they were surprised to hear this.

Guardian 1: A half-draki exists? Said utterly shocked

Guardian 2: Are you sure that this is not illusion wind kin?

???: It is not. The presence and the scent from the wind are nothing like an illusion. This is clearly a sign that his dragon half is started to emerge. It's only a matter of time until the worst happens.

The two Guardians looked at each other and nodded. They tapped their spears as the rock wall vanished. Both Guardians opened the door as they looked back at him.

Guardian 1: Enter.

Guardian 2: This news you shared is of utter importance.

The man nodded and quickly entered the room as the Guardians shut the door behind him. Once the man entered the room, he made his way to the center of the room where he stood in the center as six sets of flames each representing the different color biomes. The man quickly knelt as he bowed his head as six sets of eyes appeared from behind the flames.

???: Forgive me, Pillars but I bring urgent news that needs to be brought to your attention

???: As if, what kind of utter news demands you disturb our meeting!! Shouted the red eyes.

???: Oh calm yourself Red. Said the one with aqua eyes and a feminine voice. You and your kind are so aggressive. Have you ever thought of hearing what he has to say before your temper shows?

Red: These meetings are important for our future as they shouldn't be disturb, Melusine!! Shouted glaring at her. You and your water piss kind should just shut it!!

???: She is right, Red. Said the one with white eyes. Sometimes it is best to listen before shouting.

Red: You're just as annoying as she is, Ivory! Just always so calm and collected just pisses me off!

???: I can sense that your hands are trembling, young wind draki. Said the one with bronze color eyes. The vibrations have me very curious about what you have to tell us

???: I would only dare to disturb your meeting if this wasn't of the highest urgency, Pillars.

???: Tell us, my kin. Said the one with dark shamrock eyes. Whatever the neshs have shown you clearly have caused your scent of being scared and worried.

???: They have sire.

Red: Well what is it? Said annoyed.

???: The neshs have shown me that........a half-draki exist and his dragon half is starting to emerge.

This news utterly leaves them speechless as a gusting wind blew into the wind as a roar could be heard.

Melusine: Oh my. Said looking up. That wind was utterly disgusting. No grace or beauty in it at all.

Ivory: Hmmm, this is quite troubling indeed.

???: Agreed. The ground itself trembles in fear from this roar.

???: Hehehe I can feel a very dark spark within that roar. Said the one with royal yellow eyes.

???: Did the winds show you what the boy looked like? Any distinctive features?

???: Unfortunately, they couldn't sire. Forgive me.

They remained quiet as they thought about what he said.

Red: So a half draki runt still lives. Said as he chuckled. This is interesting.

Melusine: Oh dear, you better not be thinking of trying to find the child. I question your kind sense of smell since the only thing your kind smells is that disgusting volcano.

Red: And your kind always lives in that lousy water!! I doubt your nose even works on smelling anything!

Melusine: Picking a fight are we? Need I remind you, I have the advantage against you. You possibly can't win against one with grace and beauty you utter beast. Said rather cocky.

Red: Keep talking and I'll show you that your beauty is nothing compare with the great brilliance of our flames!!

Right before the argument between them continued, a loud slam stopped them as the fires dissipate to very little sparks, and they back away slightly.

???: Aeros, Melusine, you quarl will not be tolerated here. Am I clear?

Aeros, Aqua: Forgive us, Dagurashi. Said bowing their heads.

Another set of eyes appeared above them as they were a bit smaller in size. Several sets of torches lit up lighting a set of stairs leading up to where the eyes were revealing someone sitting on a throne. The light showed a man wearing rather exquisite clothing as his tail, large in size slowly moved near the chair after crushing the ground near him. His hands had scales on them as they were razer sharp as they appeared they could easily cut down anything. The man also had a rather long beard that reached down to the middle of his chest along with a massive set of wings expanding behind him.

Dagurashi: Just how long does the child have until his dragon half takes over?

???: I'm not sure Lord Dagurashi, but from what the winds have shown me, it won't be too long until it takes over.

Dagurashi: I see.

Ivory: What shall we do Lord Dagurashi?

Aeros: I say we try to find this runt before the worst happens.

Melusine: Well now I never thought I would hear you say that despite how impulsive you can be Aeros.

???: Even if we go and fetch this child, it may be too late.

???: I'm not sure Ormr. If it is too late, the ground would be shattering from his destruction. However, I have yet to feel anything from him.

Ormr: Do you mean this Nidhoggr? I'm not doubting you and your kins powers, but this is a serious matter that we cannot afford to doubt anything.

Nidhoggr: I understand your concern Ormr but what I say is true. There has been no destructive presence as of yet. If they were, I would sense it no matter where it is. Even if it was in the devil's homeworld or the angels. Said as he looked at the yellow flames. What of you Tyson? Surely your thunder power must know something.

Tyson: Hehehe I suppose you could say that as there was something off a couple of days ago. Mind you I thought it was nothing too serious but with this wind kin saying a half-breed exists then perhaps the two sparks I felt must be shared amongst us.

Aeros: Oh and would that be Tyson? Said looking at him. Don't leave the good stuff out now.

Tyson: A couple of weeks ago, I felt a rather dark electric spark appear while I was in a thunderstorm gathering my power. At first, it felt rather dark with a keen intent of killing someone who I assume from the sparks coming from the one who I can guess is the White Dragon known as Albion.

Melusine: Albion? That fool? Well now, this is quite interesting.

Nidhoggr: If he's alive then the Red Dragon has appeared as well. I believe it's Ddraig was it not?

Ormr: That's right. If those two have found their hosts, then it is safe to assume that the other might arrive rather soon

Tyson chuckles hearing this.

Tyson: Oh if you mean the Cosmic and Galaxy dragons, they're already found their hosts and already met. It was a rather shall we say unique encounter. Said as he looked at the green flames. Surely you must've felt the dramatic change in the winds from their encounter, Golos?

Golos stayed quiet as he nodded.

Golos: I did find it rather odd so I had one of my own go to where the disturbance was.

Aeros: What did you find?

Golos: Unfortunately whatever was there is now reduced to rubble. Trying to find anything there is simply impossible.

Ormr: That so. Perhaps we should be wary of what is to come. Especially with the half-breeds of both Galaxy and Cosmic users.

Nidhoggr: Two half drakis? Are you certain about this?

Ormr nodded in response.

Ormr: We all know that their users have been half-breeds of our own kind. It is stated in the carvings of our ancestors.

They all nodded in agreement.

Golos: Not to mention that their powers can ultimately destroy this planet, should they get serious.

Melusine: True but only for a warm-up though. Their real battle will be on completely than anything we have seen so far. If they wanted to, they could use the entire cosmos as their battleground.

Nidhoggr: If that happens, no one will be safe. Every kind will be at risk, including the leses.

Aeros: Why should we even care about those runts, let alone the devils, angels, fallen angels, or any other race. I say we save our own kind and let them suffer.

Ormr: Even so, this isn't the time to be selfish to save our own scales should those two fight. When it happens, there is no place to run. Our lives and every other race's life will be at stake when that time arrives.

Aeros groaned in annoyance as Golos looked up to the one known as Dagurashi.

Golos: Sire, what would you suggest we do? If this half-breed is close to losing control of his dragon half, the power he posses is unknown.

Dagurashi stayed quiet as his tail slowly raised beside him.

Dagurashi: If this one child is a half-draki, I want to know exactly who his parents are, so we have an idea of which parent is the dragon.

Nidhoggr: Forgive me for asking this sire but didn't Lady Aria say of finding a mate that wasn't our own kind? Said very hesitantly.

Ormr: Fool!! Don't bring her name up in front of Lord Dagurashi!! Uttering her name is punishment worthy of death!!

Nidhoggr: I-I understand but it could be possible. Said fearing what Dagurashi was going to do.

Golos: I beg for forgiveness but he might be right Ormr. Said looking at him. Lady Aria did leave us to live the rest of her life with that person, whoever it may be.

Aeros: Ha! Do you really think that the half-breed runt is her child? That would be ridiculous!

A thundering slam followed by a violent shaking appeared scaring them all as all the flames aside the ones next to Dagurashi, They all nervous looked overseeing a large and deadly glare was staring at them as his tail destroyed a rather large statue next to as it was now nothing more than rubble next to him. They were all utterly scaring them all including the one who brought the message as he was sweating profusely.

Dagurashi: You dare mock Aria in front of me Aeros? Shall I take it that you deemed this child to be an utter nuisance?

Aeros: N-No sire. Said utterly scared bowing his head. I beg for your forgiveness.

Dagurashi simply glared at him for a moment before calming down.

Dagurash: Next time you speak ill of her, you will be missing more than just a couple of scales.

Aeros: Y-Yes, I understand sire.

Dagurash: I will assign someone to find this child. For now, this meeting is done.

All: Sir.

The eyes all vanished as the one who brought the message left the room but was stopped.

Dagurash: Hold its youngling. There is something I wish to ask you.

???: Y-Yes lord Dagurash? Said as he nervously turned around.

Dagurash: Did the child had any resemblance to her?

???: Ugh, unfortunately, Lord Dagurash there was none that I could see. Forgive me! Said bowing to him utterly scared for his life.

Dagurash: I see. Very well you may leave.

The man left the room as Dagurash simply sigh as the statue slowly started to be rebuilt from his magic power.

Dagurash: Yet no clue to see if the child is her own.

He slowly stood up and left the room heading towards the top of the tower. As he walked, he decided to leap from platform to platform where dragons can land and change into their human-like form to get the top. Once he was at the top he looks out over the enormous city consisting of all different kin from the elements. While he looks out over the view, a woman emerged from a doorway from behind him wearing very extravagant clothes similar to his own. Her hair was long and braided several times as her tail was smaller than Dagurash and her wings were of a white-like color with one of them being badly injured. On her head are two horns curving up and inwards above her head like a crystal orb hanging from the left horn.

???: Seems like you had quite a temper dear. Said walking up next to him.

Dagurash: Only for a moment. Said as he sighs. I just can't control it when her name is mentioned.

She grabbed his hand holding it tightly as she rested her head on his shoulder.

???: I understand. We know that it was her own decision that she made on her own, despite knowing the risks. So our jobs as parents are only to simply support her.

Dagurash chuckled as he smiled as he held her hand tightly.

Dagurash: You are right. Said as he smiled. She was very rebellious.

???: She sure was. Said as she giggled. Just like how you were when we first met.

Dagurash: Hehe guess so. Said as he looked at her. One of Golos's kind had a rather unpleasant vision.

???: What? Said looking up at him.

Dagurash: Apparently the wind has shown him about a half-breed child whose dragon side is slowly taking over.

This utterly shocked her as her eyes widen.

???: You don't think that the child could be.

Dagurash: I'm not sure but I rather not get our hopes up. For all, we know it could be someone else child.

The woman looked down rather sad as Dagurash placed his hand on her cheek making her look at him.

Dagurash: I will have Reoz see exactly who this child is. You don't need to worry Morgae

Morgae: if this child truly is her then we need to bring him back immediately.

Dagurash: I know but we have to prepare first before we do.

She simply nodded to him as he looked at the door.

Dagurash: I know you're their son, you can come out.

A young man who appears to age in his early thirties walked out from the corner wearing noble-like clothes. He had two sets of horns protruding upwards the back behind his head. His wings were folded behind him as his tail hovered above the ground.

Reoz: Forgive me tokar, but I overheard the meeting as well. You want me to see who the kid is?

Dagurash: That's correct, todreka. I don't want you to reveal yourself to them until you are certain of who the child is.

Roez: Should you send Esse instead? She is better at tracking than I am.

Dagurashi: True but I know that you won't reveal yourself to them. Knowing her, she would jump right in revealing herself rather than stay hidden.

Roez chuckled.

Roez: That she would.

???: No I won't!!!!!

A girl jumped over Roez and stood in front of Dagurashi looking at him very annoyed. She is roughly the same age as Roez wearing royal-like clothes along with somewhat of a similar appearance to the women next to Dagurashi.

Esse: I know when not to reveal myself when it comes to spying!!

Roez: You say that but you always get caught no matter what. Said smiling. Especially if it's sweets.

Esse: Well I love sweets! What's so wrong with wanting to snatch sweets when you're spying! Said looking at him.

Roez: Giving away your location. Said smiling.

Esse: Idrejk tuuruk. Said as she pouted at him.

Dagurash: How soon can you leave?

Roez: I'll leave immediately once I ask the wind drak who had the vision.

Dagurash: Good. I have faith you will find the answer.

Roez nodded and left them. Esse was very annoyed by this as Dagurashi placed his hand on her head.

Dagurashi: You'll get your chance to meet him but only if Roez says it is her child.

Esse sighs as she nodded.

Esse: I know toka. It's just that I really miss her so much.

Morgae: We all do terliksa. Said as she hugged her from behind. The only thing we can do is wait and hope.

Esse simply nodded in response while Dagurashi looked back out over the city.

Dagurash 'thought': I hope that this child, that they spoke of is Aria's child.

End Chapter

I hope You guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
264K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...
2.1K 67 11
17 year old Sukehiro Natsuki was trying her best to fight against the life of poverty and isolation that she was born into. Now given the chance to g...
559K 7.5K 22
[Discontinued] You are Saitama's adoptive son, one day you, Saitama and Genos were returning home from the supermarket, until you three stumble acros...