LOVE ON A TOUR (LOAT) #wattys...

By angelprincess24

Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is... More

LOVE ON A TOUR
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 34

4.3K 170 8
By angelprincess24

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SOPHIA'S POV :-

What the hell is wrong with this man? Why can't he just let me go? Why is he forcing me to stay here in Spain with him?

I paced around in my room, thinking of what i should do now? He had brought me back to my room and gave me half an hour to decide what I really wanted to do. Oh come on! Don't think that is sweet and understanding. He actually is cocky and arrogant. He clearly stated that whatever my reply maybe, but in the end he will only win. Oh he is an arrogant jerk!
I rolled my eyes at his arrogant nature. All my plans went in vain. No matter how much hard I try to run away, but in the end, I end up with him forcefully carrying me in his arms to my room.

Should I agree with this man? Shoould I agree to stay with him in Spain? Well, he had given me an option though to quit and return back to my home if I don't like staying with him after atleast two days. But why is he doing all this? He has a girlfriend to take care of back in New York. Then why is he wasting his time on me?

Does he like me?

What the hell are you thinking Sophia? Stop hallucinating! He loves his girlfriend a lot to even pay any attention to you. I guess he is doing all these things for me just to repent for what happened yesterday! After all the mistake was of his brother-in-law!

Whatever! But what am I supposed to do now? Should I agree with him?

Do you have any other option Sophia? You have no other choice than agreeing with him.

Suddenly the door opened with a blast, making me jump in my place in fear.

And there he was! The devil himself! Smirking at me like an idiot!

"So what have you decided, Dr. Sophia? Do you accept the proposal or want me to force you to accept it?" He said, grinning at me like a devil.

But he looked handsome though, with his amazing grin plastered on his beautiful face! God, whom am I fooling? He is hot and sexy like some Greek God!

Wait! What the hell? Did I just say that he is hot and sexy?

"Oh come on Sohpia! I know I am hot and sexy, but you can't keep shamelessly ogling at me like this, when I am here to ask you something important." He told me.

I rolled my eyes at his arrogant and cocky behaviour.

"I was not ogling at you, Mr. Christian Wright. I am not interested in you! And above all you have a girlfriend to take care of!" I lied to him.

Suddenly he just came close to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulled me closer to him, making me collide with his hard muscular chest. My hands were not resting on his chest. My breathing became heavy. My mind was in a fuss again. My body started shivering merely at his touch. The pictures of the kiss, we just shared about half an hour ago, started flashing in my mind. The room suddenly started heating up and I am damn sure my cheeks were then red like a tomato.

He brought his mouth closer to my ear, making his hot breath touch my earlobe. The current passed down my spine,
"So you mean to say that if didn't have a girlfriend, then you might have ogled at me shamelessly?" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine and making my back arch, causing my body to push more into him. My breasts were pressed hardly against his hard chest. My body was craving for his touch. I couldn't comprehend properly what he was trying to say.

He started rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand, making my breath even more deep. My mouth became dry at his such a close proximity. I was not able to think anything. My mind was in a state of chaos. He leaned in closer and I immediately closed my eyes, waiting for his soft lips to press against mine. My heart was beating rapidly and I am sure he could clearly hear my heart beats.

My eyes were still closed, but suddenly I could feel the warmth of his body going away from me. I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me like a joker, showing me his pearly white teeth.

Oh God! Was I really waiting for him to kiss me and craving for his kiss? This is just so embarrassing! Why am I behaving so weirdly?

The blood immediately rushed to my face, making me blush profusely. I immediately looked away from him, trying my best to hide my red face from his eyes. But I guess he had some other plans. He placed his index finger under my chin and forced me to look at him, directly in his eyes,
"Oh my fairy, I am dying to continue this, but I am still waiting for your answer. So what have you decided, little kitten?" He asked me.

I sighed in defeat,
"Fine. I will. But what am I supposed to tell my family and friends? How did I reach in Spain?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Tell them the truth," he stated.

"Are you crazy? What am I supposed to tell them that a cocky and arrogant billionaire in New York kidnapped me and brought me to Spain. And now I am going to spend the rest of my trip with him here in Spain. So you don't have to worry about me as my kidnapper will take care of me." I said, sighing and sitting on the bed.
Chris immediately came and sat besides me. He placed his hand on my hand, which was resting on my lap,
"Don't tell them that you are here in Spain with me," he suggested.

What?

"No. I can't lie to them." I told him.

"I didn't tell you to lie. I just told you to hide the truth." He told me.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid suggestion, but then I realized that he was right. If I tell my parents that I was kidnapped and brought to Spain, they will get tensed and worry about me. They might even reach here in Spain to find me. I can't see them in tension because of me. So I will have to do this. I will have to hide the truth from them.

"Fine. I am ready," I huffed in defeat.

Chris immediately got excited and pulled me in a teddy bear hug. His huge body pressed against my small one.

I immediately pushed him away, before my mind stops working again. I don't want to embarrass myself more.

He stood up from the bed and I started missing his warmth. What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving so strange?

But before I could even know, he held my hand tightly and pulled me with him out of my room.

"Woah! Stop! Where are you taking me? Kidnapping me again?" I told him, teasingly, waiting for his reaction.

But he just looked at me, and rolled his eyes in response,
"I guess someone was very hungry before they tried to escape from my place," he told me, and as he mentioned it, I remembered that I was hungry and to my surprise my stomach immediately growled again in response. I guess Chris heard it as he started chuckling like a little girl.

This is so embarrassing! Why do such embarrassing things happen only to me? Oh God! Please save me!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"No Chris! Don't you even think of that," I warned Chris.

Yesterday went peacefully. After having lunch together, we took a short nap, well I don't know about him, but I did take a short nap as I was damn tired. After waking up, I called my parents and Elsa one by one, but didn't tell them the truth that I was here in Spain. I was feeling guilty, but I had no other option. I was so busy in talking to them that I had lost track of time and then when I looked up at the clock, I realized that it was already 7pm. Chris had told me to get ready as he was going take me out for the dinner at 8pm. I got ready and we went to a very posh hotel. The dinner was amazing. We kept chatting the entire time. We talked about our families, our childhood days, our teenager days, our goals and ambitions in life and what not. It was lovely talking to him. I got to know a lot about him, about his work and about his family. After having spent a good time, we finally reached home about 11pm and went to sleep as we were both very tired.

And today, Chris told me that he was having a surprise for me. He brought me here in the middle of the sea in his cruise. Yes, you heard me right. He has his personal cruise here in Spain. I was scared at first, but then he convinced me that it was not dangerous and we can swim here freely without any tension. But still I was not ready to jump in the sea. I denied of going into the sea with him.
But from his face, I could get the feeling of what was going in his devil mind.
"But I already have thought of that, Miss Doctor," he told me, giving me his not-so-famous devil smile.

I immediately went inside running, not going to let him do what he had thought.

But before I could reach the door, he held me from behind and lifted me to the corner.
He was trying to throw me, but I held the handle of the cruise tightly, not letting him win this time.

He was pushing me strongly and my hold was getting lose. Suddenly he picked me up like a bride in his hand and started pulling me away from the handle.
What exactly is he trying to do?
He pulled me with full force and made me leave the handle. He then stood at the corner, just at the tip of the cruise.

No! No! No! He can't do that!

My eyes widened at his thought, but he mischievously looked at me with that devil smirk on his lips.

"Chris, NOOOO...."
I closed my eyes tightly and before I could think of anything else, I was in between the water. He had jumped into the deep water carrying me. The water went into my system. I thought I will surely die of drowning today but he held me up and stabilized me. The water was too cool for my liking.

"You are going to pay for this, Mr. Chris. I am not going to leave you for this," I told him while continuously smacking him on his arm. He just laughed loudly at me. This man!

Suddenly, he came closer to me.

Now what?

He held me tightly by my waist and brought me closer to him. Our wet bodies were emitting heat, inspite of the coolness of water. My hands were on his hard chest and his hand was all around my waist. He then took my spectacles off my face,
"You know Miss Doctor, you always look beautiful, but taking these spectacles off your face will add a shine to your beauty."

I rolled my eyes at his so dramatic comment. I mean seriously, how can one be so dramatic? Well, you guessed it right. I chose to wear my glasses today, instead of my lenses.

"Chris, stop giving your stupid drama dialogues. I am not among those girls who will get impressed with your daily pet phrases." I told him, taking back my spectacles from his hand and putting them on my face again.

"No seriously. You are too beautiful. Your smile can capture anybody's heart. It can make men bent on their knees for you." He told me.

"Whatever Chris," I rolled my eyes and turned around towards the cruise so that I could climb and get into it again. The water seriously was making me shiver now.

Lyon, who was there to help us, offered a hand to me to help me climb on the cruise. Suddenly someone picked me up from my butt and I know who it was. I looked back at him and he just gave me his casual shrug. He helped me climb the cruise and himself did the same after me.

I immediately went into the changing room and got the wet clothes off my body. Still I was shivering because of the coolness. I wore my fresh clothes and went outside and sat on the corner of the cruise watching the stagnant water.

Suddenly someone placed a blanket around me. I looked back to find Chris doing it. He also gave me a cup of hot tea. Well he has started knowing me very well. Tea and me are a great combination.

He himself sat besides me holding a cup of hot coffee for himself.

We both quitely sat and watched the water for a minute when he told me,
"I have never seen someone who keeps a record of what they have seen in life."

It took me a minute to understand what exactly he was trying to say. But then I got what he meant.

"Chris give me the book!" I instructed him and started searching for the book. He was holding it behind him and I attempted to take it from him but didn't succeed.

I looked at him narrowing my eyes and he himself gave me the book. I took it from him and kept it on my lap.
"You know Chris, I want to fly high in the sky,"

"And what if you fall?" Chris interrupted me in between.

"It doesn't matter. I still want to fly. If I fall and get injured, I will recover from it and then repeat the cycle again. I can manage getting up after falling down but I can never manage standing in one place. I love travelling. And this book shows all the places I want to see in my entire life. Travelling is something what makes me happy. I love knowing about different cultures, different countries and their traditions and meeting many new people. My work allows me to do this with giving me a chance to also help the people in the world. As I love watching this world, I feel myself blessed that I am able to give vision to many people who never saw anything in their life except darkness. I love giving them a chance to see how beautiful this world actually looks!"

I looked at him to find him staring at me. His blue eyes were shining with the glint of something different, but I don't know what.
"What?" I asked him but no reply.
I started waving my hand in front of his face,
"Chris, are you alright?" And finally he was in this world again.

"Yeah, absolutely fine." He told me.

"Okay," I told him, giving him a smile.

"And what about a partner in crime, who will love to fall and recover with you for the entire life?" He asked me.

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
1M 41.9K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
1.4M 63.2K 47
β€’MADIRA VARMAβ€’ An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...
51.5K 1.9K 47
Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes to LA to pursue a career in acting. For...