Inevitable Turns

By WendyGons

Another year for Isabella but it's not going to be the same after the summer.Things have changed and fate isn... More

Inevitable Turns
1.Fresh start,or is it?
2.When the talk gets serious
3.The lit class is back!!!
4.Friends 4'ever
5.Flirting when you're taken,a turn-on?
6.Ex's after Sex?
8.Ever met my boss
9.They say believe what your eyes see
10. Shocking news.He did what?
11.Ever tried healing wounds.How'd it work?
12.Unexpected arrivals
13.S'times people let us down
14.When family meetings go really,really well
15.There's always an aftermath
16.Black Withering Roses
17.My and your what?
18.What's going on behind the scenes?
19.The CEO is a fairy godmother
20.Try picking the hints babe
21.Gifts again,huh?
22.Suck,lick,thrust
23.Trick or Treat?
24.Hard times
25.Couldn't keep em waiting more, huh?
26.Lies or the truth?
27.Ultimatums in relationships,ever heard of that?
28.Realizations and reactions
29.The things you'd do for love
30.Dreams and Deception
31.I can read your mind sweetheart
32.Letting it all out,does it help?
33.KOD by love
34.Love irris;the flower or your eye
36.Who's house!?!
37.Snaketastic
39.Glitter Glimmer War
40.Yell your heart out
41.Speaking it
42.If you really love S'1,you let them go
43.Run-away brides ever met em?
44.You and me makes an Us
45.Ever been to the Zoo
46.Punch right at your boss' face and didn't get fired, damn!
47.Taking down your sensei
48.Ever had one of your wishes come true?
49.Phone calls and closets
50.Lose or win,which is who?
51.Time to re-write Shakespeare
52.Your girlfriend does yoga,there's only one way to test it
53.Aww,sick little pup
54.You're gonna be who you're gonna be
55.Surprise visit
56.Comprimises?
57.Happy Birthday I guess
58.Clink,clash,shatter
59.Wishes and Wants
60.Never feel like you lack,coz I'm here
61.Infancy;first and second
62.Funerals
63.Family talk
64.Hard Decisions
65.Acceptance is a great key
66.Voicing out
67.I want a baby
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

35.Friends & Family

3 0 0
By WendyGons

Joshua's P.O.V

Two days later,Tuesday.I'm busy in the garage talking to Tanner, one of Cass and my friend from high school as I look at everyone across the room.Kai;Ty's pal from childhood sits on a couch with Sam another of Ty's friends sits on the arm rest.Mace sits beside Kai with her legs on his lap as they all laugh about something and just looking at Mace I know she is hitting on Kai.He's a pretty chill dude and we both know each other since we've hanged out a lot and Mace did have a crush on him when we were small so this somehow doesn't come out as a surprise to me.Melody on the other side of me as she engages herself in a conversation with Tanner and I'm glad she's making some progress through her depression phase.I glad we found out soon even thought it was close, we save her and I'm thankful for it.Caleb is busy messing with the drums and Sam starts making fun,messing with his hair as he pushes back her lock ending up with everyone cheering in the room.Well they both are the one couple who everyone is shipping but aren't together.Sam says they are friends but they practically seem like a couple coz they're bond is close guess that's what makes Caleb try harder.The entire garage filled with various instruments of different types on display,in cases and placed on the soundproofed walls and window.A minifridge on one side,a coffee table in between the two couches places on two ends of the table while two chair chair covering the other sides.I had already asked for my off days from works since being the best man wasn't an easy job especially when your working with your girlfriend who probably broke up,who am I kidding she did break-up with me and as if on cue in step the devil with Lucifer himself.

"Wow," she says taking it all in.I guess that's what anyone would say their first time visiting this place but for me, it wasn't.

"Welcome to the garage,"Ty smirks with her looking at everyone, her eyes meeting mine for a bit of a second before the looks away.I take in her look and she looks breath-taking as ever.My eyes move to her hand and the bracelet isn't there anymore.

"Dang,"Kai smirks as I internally want to kill myself. "You're so hot,even my pants are falling for you,"he winks walking towards her as she flushes.

"Wonderful start,"Ty chuckles smirking at me as I roll my eyes.Curse the impact she has on me.

"Kai,that's my brother's girlfriend,"Mace says and I'd be lying if I said I missed the was that sounded or felt.

"Well I won't do anything unless she wants to," he smirks as Iz looks for an escape route but before she can do anything his arm is around her shoulder.I spot her eyes momentarily flick towards mine before going back down. "So do you ship Cammy?"he points towards them with her standing there confused while everyone else bursting out laughing. She's never met any of these guys so she doesn't really know them. They literally started this dumb thing from university where they'd ask people if they shipped Caleb and Sam together and they'd watch people or Cammy's reaction of it.

"Um...,them?"Iz asks confused as both Caleb and Sam smile at her and Kai nods. "They'd do look great together."

"Well I think I see a ship right here, between us two,"Kai smirks as she smiles awkwardly.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend junior?"Sam smirks at me looking at Iz from top to bottom.

"Seriously I hate the 'junior,'"I chuckle.

"JJ, Junior Josh,"Caleb joins in with Sam smirking.

"So how's Cammy going?" I smirk at Caleb. Two can play this game.

"Touche,"he smirks as Sam just chuckles.

"Well now since everyone is here-,"Ty begins as Kai groans.

"Dude we aren't you're damn class,"Kai says with Ty joining in the joke. "Though how is you're particular student or should I say fiancé,"he smirks.

"It's Miss Evan,"I chuckle impersonating Ty with Kai high-fives me.

"Izzie do have a seat and do feel at home,"Ty smirks at me but Iz doesn't catch it, and I'm glad.

"Why isn't Cass here?"Melody asks Ty who smiles.

"Coz we are surprising my wife," he replies as Caleb bursts out laughing along with Kai and me.

"Dude we always knew you got married before but surprising your ex-wife, really?"he bursts out laughing with Ty grabbing the first thing he finds,a chips packets and throws it at Caleb who smiles catching it . "You always know when I'm starving,"he winks at Ty as we all burst of laughing.

"Shit really does go down in this group,"Mace chuckles grabbing the chips packet from Caleb which gets snatched by Kai.

"Seriously none of you'll are going to be listening are you'll?"Ty asks as he nod with complete insincerity.

"When are we meeting your wife number two-,"Sam asks but Ty cuts her before she's done.

"I'm singing her a song,"Ty says as everyone stops talking.A dead silence filling the air.

"Seriosuly, no way,"Tanner says with disbelief and I must say everyone in the room is pretty shocked, everyone but Mace and me.

"Dang,you have my respect,"Kai puts his hand on his chest looking at Ty smiling.

"All I have to say is you suck romantic scum,"Caleb chuckles bro-fisting Tyler who is seated on the coffee table blocking my view as he gets up motioning all of us to follow him to the piano placed in one corner of the room. As I make my way there I see Iz admiring the guitars,touching them.Hearing Ty call me I walk towards him showing the song sheets.

"You sure you can reach up there?",Kai ask Mace who is about to sit on the piano.

"Pretty sure I can,"she smirks and so does Kai.Just as she about to sit on it Kai starts tickling her and I must say he got the right spot.I know my sis quite well.She bursts out laughing begging him to stop. "I had it,I had it,"she says as he smirks holding her hips sitting her on it,getting in between her legs and I am almost amused by the guy.Mace blushes slightly as he nears her lips moving to her ear to whisper something.

"Kai hit on Shorty some other time,"Ty rolls his eyes as Kai flips him off along with Mace.

"We can do what we want just get back to work Ty,"Mace smirks pulling Kai towards her by his shirt whispering something as I focus on Ty.

"Alright so I going sing this song,"he points towards the paper giving it to everyone. "I'm on the piaono,Josh is on drums,Kai is on base and we need someone on lead and rhythm guitar and the synthesizer.Mace can do every and all the things,"he smiles at her and now Kai is beside her,leaning on the piano.

"Who else can-"Mace says but is stopped by the sound of a guitar behind us.It plays some of the chords as I turn around can see her with the guitar and let's just say my jaw dropped.

"You play the guitar?"the words are out before I can even stop myself.She blushes slightly by all the attention on her as she keeps it back on the rack

"Holy hell,future sis you can rock!"Mace exclaims hopping off removing one of the guitar plugging it in as she strums hard.Her vibrant hair flying around and that's basically how the rest of the time went by,practing to play the song.

"Time for drinks,"Mace smirks as the music ends abruptly by her shutting off the power all coz Ty wasn't going to let us go without another two rounds.Guess he wanted perfection for this.

"Thank heaven you boss this guy around,"Sam smiles at Mace who just shrugs opening the minifridge.

"Please you should see Cass,you'd love her even more,"Mace smirks pulling out he drinks as her phone rings. "Yo,it's dad."

"Pass it over,"she throws the phone purposely over Iz's head as I stare at her through narrow slit with her just chuckling. Walking out of the garage I talk to him a bit,he tells me he isn't going to be back any soon and mom might be back sooner. In between Clair greeted me and I told her to head in since everyone was in the garage. Clarissa is Cass's sis and she Ty's age but funnily she didn't learn the Cass skill of breaking bones.

"Clairy,"I smile hugging her in the garage as she hugs me back.

"Long time no see," she chuckles as Mace bickers with Kai and I'm not so surprised that she still hasn't given anyone their drinks. Ty hugs her in greeting. "As bad as I felt for you I really enjoyed it,"she smirks referring to the time Ty came to Cass' house to ask her parents for her hand in marriage.Her mom did a good number on him with breaking his bones.It was pretty funny but hell a broken broke hurts.Cass broke a few of mine while teaching me a bit. She said you should know the real pain if you're inflicting it on someone else and damn it hurt like shit.

"I deserved it,"he shrugs as I walk away letting them talk.It's good for them since they are in-laws of the same age but they there are chances Cass could get jealous but it's he sister and she know Ty is crazy after her enough to get himself broken for her hand.Trust is a big thing and I know that well.My eyes fall on Iz and she seems to be mostly by herself and other than that Melody.I think about going to talk to her as what my CEO tells my rings in my head, 'You'd only give your time,effort,blood and sweat into something that will work out and progress to.So I'm asking you is she worth it?' and you can already guess my answer.I walk to the refrigerator picking two drinks for her and me but before I can do it Mace beats my to it.

"Drink up future sis,"she smirks giving Iz the can which has 'Grapefruit Vodka Soda' imprinted on it.After our little break and then practicing again we plan on heading into the house.I leave first and it's already eight.I'm walking towards the house when I hear someone familiar call my name,

"Lynn?"I asks as she walks over to me.

Remember to vote,comment and follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...
904 136 36
When 18 year-old Lexi's past starts to repeat itself she throws herself into her new job in order to save enough money to get away from it. Who knows...
3.8K 500 12
Bound by the memories of the past, Clara Copper harbored a deep-seated aspiration to become a famous fashion designer and own a grand boutique. Howev...
1.4K 69 17
Suffering from anxiety, depression and insomnia Isabelle thinks about taking her life, her friends soon find out about her condition and begs for her...