Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)

By Lost_Soul_SD

Zindagi uski Basss Chal Rahi thi... Lekin Khuda ko Yeh Manzur Nahi Tha Jeena Ki Wajah Khuda Ne Di Aur Usse Pa... More

Character Sketch πŸ˜ˆπŸ–€
Chapter-1😈
Chapter-2😈
Chapter-3😈❀️
Chapter-4😈❀
Chapter-5😈❀️
Chapter-6😈❀
Chapter-7😈❀
Chapter-8😈❀
Chapter-9😈❀
Chapter-10😈❀
chapter-11😈❀
Chapter-12😈❀
Chapter-13😈❀
CHAPTER-14❀😈
CHAPTER-15 😈❀
CHAPTER-16😈❀
CHAPTER-17😈❀
CHAPTER-18😈❀
CHAPTER-19😈😈
CHAPTER-20😈❀
CHAPTER-21❀🌟
CHAPTER-22😈❀
CHAPTER-24😈❀
CHAPTER-25❀😈
CHAPTER-26😈😈
CHAPTER-27😈❀
CHAPTER-28❀😈
Important ❀
Chapter 29😈❀
CHAPTER-30😈❀
Haasil is back 😈
CHAPTER-31😈❀
Chapter-32😈❀
Chapter-33😈❀
CHAPTER-34❀😈
Chapter-35❀😈
CHAPTER-36😈❀️
CHAPTER-37 😈❀
Chapter-38😈❀
Chapter-39❀️😈
CHAPTER-40❀️😈
CHAPTER-41😈❀️
CHAPTER-42❀️😈
Chapter-43❀️😈
Author NoteπŸ’”
Chapter-44😈β™₯️
Chapter-45β™₯️😈
Chapter-46❀️😈
Chapter-47😈β™₯️
Chapter-48😈β™₯️
CHAPTER-49❀️😈
Chapter-50β™₯️😈
Chapter-51❀️😈
Chapter-52❀️😈
Chapter-53β™₯️😈
Chapter-54❀️😈
Chapter-55β™₯️😈
CHAPTER-56β™₯️😈
Important Note ❀️
New Note ✨
Chapter-57β™₯️😈
Epilogue

CHAPTER-23❀😈

6.7K 786 75
By Lost_Soul_SD

Author's POV😉:

Here I Enter the Hall All Decorated with lights and Few Balck and Red Balloons.

I Was Wearing A Cute Red Dress and Rohan came and Grab My Hand Like A Gentleman and I Genuinely Smile Looking at Him.

He Took me To a Corner and Hold My waist and Look deep into My Eyes.

"U Look Beautiful " Rohan Said In a Husky Voice and I Blushed A Bit and Varun's Voice Interrupted Us.

Varun: Hey There

Me: Hey My Name is Shriya

Rohan was shooting daggers on him and I Smile at His Possessiveness.

(HUH ALL THE MAFIAS ARE OVER POSSESSIVE Here 🤣)

POV END.

Sidharth: Enjoy Your Eve and Grab Your Partner Tightly (with a Wink)

All Girls Try To Cling on Him but Thanks To His Bodyguards for Managing It.

Sidharth was Walking Towards Shehnaaz when A Guy Approached Shehnaaz and he Clenched His Fist.

Boy: Wanna Have a Dance With Me.

The Boy Try To Hold Her Hand and Shehnaaz saw Him Getting Red in Anger.

Shehnaaz jerk his hand away and Natasha walk Seeing Sidharth Looking at her.

He again Holded her waist and Pull Her Towards Him.

Boy: Let's Just Dance Nothing Else.

Sidharth Took Steps Towards her in anger and Shehnaaz made a Puppy Face.

Sidharth: Better Choose Someone Else Jerk...She is Mine.(He Roar Like a Lion)

Sidharth Hold His hand and Remove It From Her waist and Hit Him Hard on His Face.

Sidharth: Never Try To Mess With Whats Mine.

Punch

" Run If U Want To Go Home on Your Legs"

He Ran From There But Varun Caught Him and Took him Somewhere Without Letting anyone else Know.

Sidharth look at Shehnaaz Who was Looking At Him with Puppy Eyes.

Grabbing Her By Waist and Pulling Her Towards Him...He Tug Her hairs near her ear.

Sidharth: U Really Test My Patience Baby.

He dug his Face in Her neck and Everyone was Shocked Seeing them and Try Not to look at them and Enjoy the night.

Sidharth: U Look Damn Hot I Don't Know If I will Be able to Control Tonight or not.

His Honest Confession Made her hit his chest and He Plant a Soft kiss on her neck and Held Her Hand.

Sidharth: Let's Have Dance Mera Bacha.

Shehnaaz: Han Jii

Lights Were Dim and He took Her At The Corner For There Romantic Dance.

Rohan And Shriya Was Talking Together and He was Just Killing Everyone with His Looks Who was Gawking At Me.

Shriya: U Better have ask Them Out For a Date If U Wanted to Stare them whole night today.

Rohan: No Darling Ok Leave Let's Dance.

Alex was Busy Romancing with Natasha at a Corner and me and Rohan at Another corner.

(NO ROMANCE MERE ZADA MAT SOCHO SAMJHE NA😬)

Kaise Kahun Ishq Mein Tere
Kitna Hun Betaab Main

Sidharth Kiss Her Forehead Nd Slide his hand down Towards her waist and Shehnaaz Encircle her hand on her neck.

Aankhon Se Aankhe Mila Ke
Chura Lun Tere Khwaab Main

Sidharth look deep into his eyes and Move in sync left to right..right to left.

Mere Saaye Hain Saath Mein
Yaara Jis Jagah Tum Ho

Sidharth Twirl her around and stop at a position when her back is facing his front.

Main Jo Jee Raha Hun........

Sidharth kiss her neck and she Started Breathing Heavily and Sidharth Held Her waist Tightly.

Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho..

Sidharth Turn Her Around with a jerk and His nose was touch her and Lips were just about to Touch.

Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho.. O...

Sidharth Trace His Finger from her shoulder to her palm and Dug His Face in Her neck and She titled Her head left side to give excess.

Lights went Off with Song and All Gasp and Sidharth Pull Shehnaaz at a Corner to Ignore Unwanted gaze on them.

Sidharth Took her To A Room Holding her Hand and She was Breathing Heavily.

He Pin her to the walls And She was just breathing Heavily.

Sidharth: I Am Losing it Baby I Just Can't Control.

Shehnaaz hug him Tightly and Blush hard and Sidharth dug his nails on her waist to Control his desires.

Sidharth: Shehnaazzzzz Please Don't Do That.

He Basically Said in a Husky Voice when she was wiggling in his arms.

Sidharth: I Want You To Be Mine Baby.

Shehnaaz broke the hug anf Look at him Like Seriously WTF He Said.

Shehnaaz:Sidharth Yeh aapp..

Sidharth: I Don't Know What I Am Saying But Baby trust me...Ahh

Shehnaaz: Kyu Lekin KYu

Sidharth: Don't Ask me The Reason Baby....Wajah Nhi mere pass.

"WAJAH TOH KUCH NAHI HAI
       HAI TOH SIRF TUM HO
                     HAN
        WAJAH SIRF TUM HO"

START OF WAJAH TUM HO AND NOW THE REAL STORY BEGINS.
.
.
.
.
.
IT TOOK ME TOO LONG TO DO THESE EXTRA EFFORTS.

2 PARTS UPLOADED SO PLEASE COMMENT ❤

Do Comment and Vote Please and Yes I Am Not Well Sorry Agar Koi Mistake Ho❤😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 45.7K 93
This story starts with the college life of sidharth and shehnaaz but soon the story will take a drastic change which would change the lives of sidnaa...
338K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
527K 53.4K 127
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
246K 19.6K 95
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...