Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

42

875 46 16
By itsakhia

I couldn't move at this moment. All I know is the words that the doctor told me continues to echo on my mind.

I-I'm pregnant?

W-Which means, t-there's a life inside my tummy?

And I'm carrying his child?

"Mwo?!" Tzuyu gasps as she looks at me. "U-Unnie's pregnant?"

"Her mood swings says it all, like what you told Wonwoo." The doctor added. "But that doesn't mean she really is! You just checked her and didn't ask her questions!"

"Have you experienced throwing up once you wake up?" I nodded my head as an answer. "Have you asked your fiancé to cook these kind of weird food combinations?"

I nodded my head again. Sh e continued asking more questions while I only answer her with a nod.

I just can't believe it. "Therefore, Ms. Im is really pregnant. Their mood changes easily, they will ask you to cook for them some weird food combinations, they easily cry, and such."

"She's pregnant for three weeks so it means..." Tzuyu eyed me.

If I'm pregnant for three weeks, it means it started when we went to Daegu for vacation. Or when I went to his house after I came back.

Holy shit. I just remembered that we kept doing it until we left Daegu. Wait, no. Let me correct that, until last night.

The doctor then handed me a paper that has the lists of the medicines I need to buy and drink. Since Tzuyu and I still didn't know what to do, Wonwoo went out to buy these medicines for me while we stayed at his office.

"Gwaenchanha?" Tzuyu asks as she slowly holds my hand, carresing it softly. "I-I don't know what to say, I-I don't know how am I going to tell him about this." I answered.

"Are you saying that you don't want to carry his child?" She asks again. I shook my head. It's not that. but I feel like I'm not ready at all.

"No, I think it's just I'm not ready at all." I whispered. "Does Yoongi oppa somehow know something about you acting weird?"

Yoongi may be quiet as fuck but he's observant, but I don't know if he knows something. Ir maybe he planned on making me pregnant as soon as he got an answer from me.

I shrugged my shoulders, telling her that I don't know. It's not that I don't really know, I'm just not sure. Plus I don't want to over think, the doctor said earlier it's bad for us to overthink, it'll affect both me and our baby.

I've never imagine myself being pregnant before marrying someone, my plan is to be succesful first, get married and let my husband impregnate me, but the opposite happened.

I looked at my tummy, unknownwingly, I started to caress it. There's a life inside me now, I need to be careful. I need to get rid of those bad habits of mine for our baby.

I wonder what will be his reaction once I tell him im pregnant, would he jump because of happiness?

Wonwoo finally came back, I really wanted to pay him but he said it's fine, he just told me that I should think about this as one of his gifts for our upcoming wedding.

Tzuyu drove me back to our house after that, luckily, Yoongi is still not home so I ate dinner immediately, I wanted to wait for him and join him eating dinner but I'm so hungry and there's a baby inside me now, even though our baby is still a small bean but still.

After that, I hid the small paper bag that has the medicines that Wonwoo bought on my cabinet before taking a bath. I wonder if he's on his way home.

I almost screamed when I saw him went out from our walk-in closet. "When did you arrive?" I asked as I walked towards him, helping him take off his necktie and his longsleeve. "Few seconds ago, the maids said you've eaten dinner, are you that hungry? Didn't you went out with Tzuyu earlier?"

I smiled cutely as I giggle, should I tell him about it right now? But it feels like this isn't the time, maybe later? Yeah, later.

"Why don't you put on your pajamas now and eat dinner?" I suggested. He raised his eyebrow, I didn't said anything suspicious though. "Tell me honestly, where did you two went?"

"Just at the mall, duh." I rolled my eyes at him before removing his longsleeve.

Because of what I am acting right now, I think I'm ready to be a mother now.

"At the mall yet you didn't ate anything?"

"Why? Do people who go to the mall always eat there?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him again. I was about to walk inside the walk-in closet to get his pajamas because he looks like he doesn't want to change when he suddenly pulled me closer to him, crashing his lips against mine easily.

"There, I'm already full." He smirks as I felt my face starts to turn red. I frowned at him and hit his chest. "As if, I just heard your stomach growled. It says you should eat real food, not me."

"Fine then, I'm going to eat after eating dinner." And with that, he left me.

"What the--YAH MIN YOONGI!!"

And what the fuck! He went out just wearing his pants! What if the maids fantasize about him showing his upper body to them?!

I can't let them look at my man's body! I went inside the walk-in closet and grabbed a black shirt for him and followed him downstairs.

I saw him eating while checking his phone on the counter. "Get dress, you old man! It's bad to eat like this!" I exclaimed after throwing his shirt at him.

"You can just say you don't want any girls to look at me how you looked--"

"Eww! Dream on! I care for you that's why! I'm not jealous!" I replied as I sit beside him, taking the chopsticks he is using and started to eat his food.

His jaw almost dropped after seeing me eating his food. Is it my fault that it's seducing me to eat again even though I'm already full?

"I thought you already ate?" He asks as he finishes putting on the tshirt I got for him. "I did, I got hungry again."

"I don't want my soon-to-be wife to be weird so kindly bring your normal self back."

I glared at him. "And I don't want my soon-to-be husband to be like this so kindly turn yourself into a bubbly type man."

"Not gonna happen." He says in instant.

I don't know why he doesn't want to change himself like the other boys who always smile, like Hoseok who's like a ball of sunshine but a jerk for Momo. Excepr Taehyung because he seems scary.

But I guess, he's different when he's with Dahyun, like this old man when he's with me.

After finishing the whole bowl, I went upstairs to watch a movie. It's just nin in the evening and Indon't have any thoughts of sleeping early, although I'm going to the company tomorrow.

As soon as Yoongi went inside, he lied down beside me who's eager to watch new movies. I was about to press the enter button when he suddenly took it from my hands, turned off the tv and threw the remote away from us, luckily, it landed on the couch.

Due to the irritateness that I felt immediately when he did that, I sat up, crossed both of my arms and glared at him. "Why did you do that? I'm about to watch something!"

"Tch, it's not that important, you can watch it tomorrow, cuddle with me tonight." He was about to wrap his arms around me when I pushed him away.

I can't believe this guy! I can't believe that I agreed on marrying him! And I also can't believe that he's the father of the baby I am carrying!

Baby, please don't inherit your father's attitude. Inherit mine instead.

"Cuddle your face! And what did you say? That that isn't important?! For your information, that is a Park Soo Joon movie!!!"

"First Twilight, now him? Tch, I can do better than them."

Oh wait, he remembered that? When the girls and I fought about it—wait! Why am U thinking of that?! I should focus on scolding him! Yes right!

"Do you have evidences that you're better than them huh, Min Yoongi?!" I shouted. He also sit up and stared at me.

"Yeah, I can be a vampire like Edward Cullen, my skin color already says it all though, and I can also become a vaccum like Park Seo Joon, I'll clean your lips using mine."

What the—I hit his arm, still annoyed. "Min Yoongi!"

"But there is one thing that they can never do to you." I suddenly became curious because of what he said.

"What?" I asked, innocently. Totally unaware of what's going to happen next.

And I didn't expected it. He pushed me on the bed and hovered above me. "Making you scream my name when I pleasure you."

I was about to answer him when he pressed his lips on mine, hands are now busy roaming around my whole body and the irritated feelings that I felt towards him a while ago is now totally gone and was replaced by my hormones.

As soon as I responded, he deepened the kiss and asked for entrance. I was about to let him in when a phone ringing, specifically his phone rang.

"What the fuck!" He groaned in annoyance. I slightly pushed him away from me, eyeing him to answer the call.

He tch-ed before reaching for his phone on the bedside table. "What the fuck, Jungkook--"

His expressions changed within seconds, from an irritated one to a serious one. Wait, what happened? "I'll meet you there." He ended the call before standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked. he didn't answer instead, he went towards the walk-in closet.

What did Jungkook tell him? To made him like this? I was about to tell him that I'm pregnant when we start to--

HOLY SHIT! FUCK! I FORGOT THAT I'M GONNA TELL HIM ABOUT THIS!

He finally went out, wearing another white longsleeve again, and the pants he wore earlier. "Where are you going, Yoong?" I asked.

"They escaped from the prison. They are on their way to Taiwan to kidnap Tzuyu's parents, so that they'll agree on killing Tzuyu for the sake of their lives."

My eyes widened at the information. It means... "And Yesun also escaped?!"

He nodded as he puts on his shoes. "But wait, I have to tell you somet--"

"Not now, Nabongs. You can tell me once I'm back. We need to catch them right now so the court will approve about the hearing immediately." He grabbed his car keys and wallet on the bedside table.

"But, Yoong--" He pecked a kiss on my forehead. "Don't go out." He said before exiting our room.

"But I'm pregnant." I whispered. I sighed and lied down on the bed. But what if he comes back after a week or more?

I was about to overthink again when I remembered that the doctor told me that overthinking is bad for my health and for our baby so I forced myself to sleep instead.

It was eight in the morning when I woke up and of course, I threw up again. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to eat breakfast,

I saw that most of our maids are still asleep but some are already awake.

They immediately prepared breakfast for me and I quietly ate it on the counter.

After that, I took a bath right after I got inside our room. I'm getting hungry again. I think pineapple slices will do.

I happily went downstairs and went to the kitchen. "Can you buy some--" I stopped on my tracks when I saw that there are no maids on the kitchen. I looked around the whole house but they aren't here. Did they just dissapeared?

I went to the front door to check who rang the doorbell.

"Yes? How can--" My eyes widened as the stranger in front of me puts his hand on my mouth that has a cloth.

I tried my best not to inhale the scent that wants me to smell it because I fucking know he sprayed something there.

But it didn't last long when he suddenly kicked my other leg, which is the weakest one. I got this when we faced a car accident bedire I turned twelve.

I started to became weak and feel sleepy. The only thing I remembered is that he carried me outside. I saw a glimpse of the guards that are guarding us are lying on the ground, unconscious.

Yoongi, where are you? Help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
84.6K 2.7K 49
*NOTE* photos and videos in this fanfic does not belong to me. Crds to the owners. All are found on the internet. Only the plot belongs to me. Rankin...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...