𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 2...

By saltehcake

[ OMEGAVERSE AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵�... More

Exordium
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Memes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 35

877 67 18
By saltehcake

┏━━━━°⌜ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ⌟°━━━━┓

Being at the hospital was boring for many people, but it was fun for the (h/c) haired girl for she gets to have some alone time with her mate. Her grandmother had visited her a few days ago but she had to go back to the other hospital once again.

It was fun for (Name) since she and Bam managed to spend their time just watching movies and doing homeworks that Khun brings, their homeworks weren't that a lot.

The girl would be discharged in atleast one more week, she had been staying in the hospital of a week already and the doctor has finally allowed her to eat solid foods since her wound did heal very fast. It was possible that her fast recovery was because she was always around her.

Studies say that a person, may it an omega, alpha, or a normal beta, whenever they are injured or wounded, they'd heal faster if their mate was at their side for it the loving and calming aura of the mate helps ease the injured one.

Their adviser, Mr. Lero Ro made sure that the modules that were brought to the couple was not that many since he doesn't want them to get tired and stressed, after all, the two did went in a traumatic experience.

If the girl was discharged, the room of where the incident happened wouldn't be her room again, of course it wouldn't be, who would want to be in a room where you're almost sexually harassed?

Her room would be at the second floor, a much more guarded placed than her last one, Arlene had also said that she's allowing her son to stay at the (Last Name)'s estate to look after (Name).

Bam also liked the idea of being in the same room as his mate since with that way, he can protect her at all times and possibly do whatever they want, but not that kind of anything, he have on intention of doing it with (Name) yet.

But if (Name) asks him to, then so be it. There would be now that he could refuse the girl's offer, after all, Bam wanted it too. He had just been holding himself back just to not make (Name weirded out or something.

Currently, the two were just on the bed watching some yummy food mukbang they came across YouTube. Bam had his arm placed over his mate's shoulder and the girl was pressed at his side.

Bam was the one who moved this time since if (Name) ever moved then she could have a possibility of opening her wound again. (Name)'s wound was a stab wound, the attacker had a small knife with him.

(Name) gulped at the sight of the delicious food, she looked up at Bam and gave him a hopeful eyes, hoping that they can order some food outside.

Noticing his girl's stare, Bam let out a laugh and looked down before asking, "Let me guess, you're hungry?" He then placed a hand over (Name)'s stomach as if he was feeling it.

If looking at the couple from a distance, they would look like a marriage couple that was expecting a child. Bam's look in his face was fond as he stared tenderly at the girl.

"Mhm, I got hungry because of their food." (Name) reasoned and moved her hand on top of Bam's hand that was on her stomach.

Bam took his phone that was placed on the side table near the bed, he dialed a number of the possible restaurant that (Name) likes. "What do you want me to order?" He asked while the phone was ringing.

"Hmm.. a tempura and ramen. Also add a box of takoyaki on the side." (Name) replied with her food cravings, she really wanted to eat takoyaki since she has been dreaming of it lately.

"You sure you can finish all of that?" Bam asked and at the same time raised his brows. This was the first time that (Name) asked for a lot of food, she doesn't normally request for that much, but maybe she got used to eating a lot since Bam do make the girl eat a ton just to gain weight.

Bam wanted (Name) to gain weight for she was, so thin and from the looks of it, she doesn't even have any muscles, this made Bam worried. He buys and brings her lots of food and makes her eat almost all of it, heck Bam even gives her meats twice a week, not everyday since that would just be unhealthy.

"Yes! If not.. then you'll help me, right?" (Name) replied with a small smile, she was unsure if she can finish all of it but she'll try to since she wouldn't want to waste any food.

"Of course." Bam said and laughed once again, (Name)'s reply has been making him laugh him laugh these days. He moved out of the bed and walked to the window to get a better signal, he then placed his cellphone near his ear when the restaurant finally answered.

Talking to the staff only took him a few minutes, there was no problem the address since he was in a hospital that was easy to find. Bam then went back to (Name) and then placed a hand over her head, petting her. "They said that they'll he here in thirty minutes."

"How much is it?" (Name) asked and was about to stand up to take her wallet but Bam stopped her by saying, "I'll pay."

"But I--"

"I'll pay." Bam said once again, remaining firm on what he wants. He sat back on the bed and pulled her to his side in a gentle manner, giving (Name) no choice but to just give in to Bam's desires.

(Name) laid her head on top of her mate's chest like how she'd usually do whenever she was near him. She grabbed a hem of the male's shirt and gripped on it, it's been her habit ever since the incident in her room happened.

While waiting for the food to arrive, the two wasted their time watching YouTube again, they didn't want to start a series in Netflix since they knew that they wouldn't be able to sleep if they ever stopped at the middle of the series.

Not long after, someone knocked at the door, for sure that it'd be the food delivery. Bam removed (Name)'s hand off his shirt before moving out of the bed, he took his wallet that was in the side table before walking up to the  door.

He opened it and was greeted with a guy who looked smaller than the big square bag in his back, the small guy waved his hand almost happily before taking off the bag in his back, he placed it on the ground and took out the paper bags of Bam's order.

"Ah, thank you." Bam said when he took paper bags, he opened his wallet and gave the delivery boy a large sum of money in one paper, he gave it and said, "Keep the change."

"Wah! But--"

"Don't worry about it." Bam replied and at the same time shook his head when the boy was about to refuse his offer again, he placed a hand over the delivery boy's head and began petting him with a small smile in his face.

The alpha never really had problems with money since his parents does work a lot to gain a ton, it wouldn't hurt his pockets to give some to those in need.

The boy who came to deliver their food looked so much more younger than Bam and was already working, seeing the boy made Bam be grateful of how he was born with a silver spoon.

Someday, he'll be able to work on his own to support his family with (Name) in the future. He can't wait for it to happen, he'll possibly be the heir of his father company but Bam wanted to build own from scratch.

A part of the money that he will earn from his business would be given to charities. That's how amazing Bam's plan for the future.

"Thank you, mister!" The boy exclaimed with a happy face before bowing down and waving his hand goodbye. He then skipped away, leaving Bam standing by the door way.

Bam closed the door and goes back to his hungry mate, he made sure that the make shift bed table was already in placed before placing the said packs of food on it.

He sat beside the hungry girl before taking the food off of the paper bags, he then opened the box which contains the takoyaki that (Name) was craving. He took one ball and blew on it before giving it to his girl who instantly ate all of it.

"Are you really that hungry?" The male asked as he took anothter ball and blew on it for himself because (Name) was already slurping the ramen. He himself didn't order anything, he just ordered everything in large size just so that he can share it with his girl.

"You can say that.." The (e/c) eyed girl said as she slurped the ramen noodles with delight, she then took one fried tempura and ate it while staring at the television.

The male sitting beside (Name) was staring at her because of how good his mate eats today, he took out the chopsticks on (Name)'s hand and slurped on the noodles.

(Name) didn't complain since she can't finish the large bowl of ramen all by herself. She turned her head to the still warm takoyaki and ate one ball after ball, she handed one to Bam in which he gladly took.

The couple took their time eating and giving eachother food, they finished their bought food for exactly an hour. Once they were finished, the girl leaned on the bed frame and stared at game playing at the television.

She noticed that this was the game that Bam was playing on his phone in the other days. She hadn't moved from her spot ever since the food came while Bam kept on moving around  the room to clean the table and give what his girl wants.

To be honest, Bam being like this makes (Name) wonder on how Bam would act if he ever had a child, after all Bam was very caring and loving, for sure that his own child would also love to be around him.

"Are you satisfied with the food?" The golden eyed male asked as he closed the curtains for it was already time for his girl's nap time. (Name) usually sleeps around two in the afternoon ever since she was hospitalised.

He's been staying in the hospital with (Name), it  had become his second home but it would be no more if her moves into (Name)'s house.

"Of course.. but now I want to sleep." (Name) replied and then let out a yawn, she rubbed her eyes before moving the table off of the bed just for her to lay down. She moved carefully since she didn't want to open her wound again.

"You're like a baby, you know? You eat, watch and then sleep." Bam laughed loudly, he was loving the way that (Name) was acting like a baby. He can baby her everyday since that was mind of part of his dream.

Pulling up the girl's blanket, Bam then took a seat at the bed and stroked (Name)'s head while humming the tune that he loved, it was the one from his mother's Korean drama.

"That's because you kept on making me stay on bed. You won't even let me move." (Name) answered and pouted, she was getting used on laying around and not doing anything all day because of none other than Bam.

"That's right. Take all the rest you can and I'll just be here taking care of your needs." Bam moved his hand that was stroking (Name)'s head to her cheeks before squeezing it oh so gently.

Bam is a unique guy, he is rare for most males have bad habits like drinking, smoking, gaming addiction and many more. But Bam doesn't have a bad habit, he plays only when he had the time. His first priority was always the health of his precious mate.

"You're the best.. Thank you, Bam." The girl said and gave a small smile, she felt very lucky to find an amazing man as great as Bam. Sometimes, she feels like she wasn't worthy of being Bam's mate but.. Bam chose her so she have to accept it.

She made grabby hands at the male, making Bam shift much more closer to her. (Name) then  wrapped her arms around Bam's hips since the male was still sitting up, he seems to have no plan on sleeping this afternoon.

"You're welcome and.." Bam trailed off, his voice was soft as ever and his eyes were once again staring fondly at his future wife. ".. I've said this many times already but, I love you." He continued with a smile, he'll never get tired of saying these three words.

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 Word Count: 2208

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
631K 22.7K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
677K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...