Just let me love you

Par psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... Plus

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

New Staff

107 8 0
Par psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

You went to pd & you both were talking...

PD: yaa... So you start first..

You: hmm ok.. Then... I will start... I GOT THE FLAT AS GIFT FOR MY WORK* exited* & the house is almost done eeeeee...

PD: omggg it means you're dream project means... Omgg it's going to be fulfilled soon....

You: yaaaa..... & those children are also studying well.. I'm really happy for that... * very excitedly shouting*

PD: that's really good y/n...omggg then it means their is no objection from your side to announce your relationship.. Omgg

You: hmm yaaa.. But... What about minshii.. I mean Jimin??..

PD: ya.. I have to tell so many things y/n as you know.. The company is growing.. & we have other groups now.. & we need to increase staff.. We took new people as staff but.. As the new groups aren't as experience as BTS... & as BTS know how to handle people & how to communicate with new people.. And... As army know everything about BTS... We get to send few old staff to the new groups.. & as we took new staff.. We kept few of them as BTS staff.. & few of them as others staff..

You: hoo.. But pd shii...

PD: I know.. What you want to say now... You will ask me why am I telling all this to you... Isn't it

You: hmm.. *shaking your head as yes*

PD: ya.. As we sifted few staff... & appointed few people... We got few staff who are not able to maintain that secrecy... But we can do ntg but accept them as we need staff... So BTS got staff who can't hide secrets... Like..

You: ya i got what you want to say...

PD: ya... So those people who were here when you came was from those new people.. & this three are really.. I'm fed up with this three.. But I'm scared.. If i keep auditions again as last time sasangs may enter into company... I'm really scared.. & that's the reason I'm baring this people.. But day by day they are irritating me... Yesterday they didn't locked.. After an hour I sent one of these old staff to bring something by giving keys... But you know what... The door's were all open.. He saw everywhere but no one is present at the office.. So he checked CCTV photage so that he can see if their is anyone... Even in CCTV their were no people in the building... Then he took what I said & saw who went out last & did they even locked or not... & then he locked & came to me... By God grease I get to know it before because I sent him. What if he didn't... Omgggg....

You: omg.. Don't worry pd shiiii.... Every thing will be fine... What if we set a automatic look...it would be fine rt... It will get look after 10:30... & if at all any one are inside they can use key to unlock... & after they went out it will be locked again automatically...

PD: wow.. That would be a great idea y/n... that's why I say your the best...Anyway... As they don't know about your marriage... You should be careful before them y/n...or they may leak it before we announce... & I don't think so we can keep this secret for long... I will talk about the announcement soon... You have no problem right..

You: no I don't... But I'm little scared... Idk... When it came to announcement I'm little scared pd shiiii... * shaking your head by seeing down*

Pd: *patted your head* Don't worry y/n...everything will be alright... * smiled*

You: hmm.. Hope for the best* smile*

Pd: ok then go & meet them or they will kill me..

You: haha ok pd shiiii... * got up to go to BTS* I will return back in few min.. Because if I'm their.. Their is chances staff may get doubt...

PD : ya your correct

By that you left to meet BTS..

You opened the door of dance practice room..

You: annyoung * excited*

BTS: omg y/n.. Annyoung * came to you *..

Old staff: aww... How are you y/n..gud to see you..

You: I'm fine unnies & oppas... It's good to see you all too.. How are you all been... I missed you all so much..

Old staff: we too..

You all laughed except new staff..

Jimin hold your hand you got shocked because new staff may see & all...

JM: come y/n...let's sit & talk... It's really been so many days... How is your husband... & your family??.. * dragged you to sit*

You: * relaxed* yep he is fine... I missed him a lot too..

JM: that's the reason your here... * pount*.. Not for us rt..

You: haha.. Ntg like that jimin shii... I'm here for you all too.. But he will have a different place anyway rt..

JM: hmm good.. He is so lucky.. To have a wife like you..

You: haha but I feel.. I'm the luckiest person to have him as my husband... * by seeing deep into his eyes*

You all laughed...

You were sitting in a round.. Jimin is at your right.. & jungkook at your left.. & rest along the round.. No one was close to you except jimin... You all are talking about many things... Laughing & talking.. In mean time Jimin's hands are on you while talking... You didn't noticed it... But those new staff did.. & jimin saw that one of those staff members are looking at you people... & he signed jungkook to place his hand on u.. So that they will be thinking they all are super close... & jungkook did as he said.. But you get something wired... Because except jimin no one use to place their hands on you even you people are too close... But you can't remove his hand rt... You look wiredly towards jimin... You thought he would be angry... Because of jungkook... But he wasn't.. He was smiling... You smiled by seeing him smiling... Then he signed you to look at that new staff member who was watching at you people... You saw her like it was an accident... & she was looking at you like an angry bird... & as she noticed that you were seeing her.. She shifted her grace onto the other place.. Where their is ntg... Now you understood why jungkook placed his hand on you... & all of you laughed...

After few min

You: ok then you all practice.. I will be here for a week we can meet often...

BTS: hmmm ok y/n

JM: are you leaving now??...

You: hmm no I think... I will go to pd shii now... If I go home I will get bored like hell... Minshi is also not at home however....

JM: so you will be here rt..

You: maybe..

JM: ok then we are going to eat together for lunch..

You: but..

JM: no more discussion... If you want I will talk to pd shii..

You: hmm ok... I will talk let it be you should practice... Ok one deal... If you completed your practice till then.. Then we can eat together... Or pd shii will not allow me to come here to meet you people.. Haha...

All of you laughed... Except those new staff.... They are so curious & exited to know about you.. One of them didn't like you because of your relationship with Jimin... She is almost angry on you ...

You left from their to pd shii... Then this new staff asked one of the old staff about you..

NS1: unnie.. Hmmm who is she actually...

Old staff: who you are talking about??

NS2: the one who was here till now with BTS.. & was talking & laughing with them..

OS: sheeee.... She is some relative of pd...

NS3: pd relative * shocked*

OS: yaa... Why are you asking about her..

NS2: ntg unnie we just want to know..

NS1: but she doesn't look like Korean... She looks like she is from foreign country...

OS: yes she isn't from here... She visited korea for her hubby & BTS..

NS: Hoooooo...

OS: yaaa.... Ok are you people going to do work are will be just continue to enquire about her..

NS2: haha... Will work unnie... Just a last question...

OS: what now??

NS2: she is from different country & pd is Korean... How did they become relative's..

NS 1: ya & she also married a Korean...

OS: ok I will come in a minute wait..

NS3 : where are you going unnie..

OS: to ask pd about your question... Because I don't know the answer..

NS: ahahah... No need no need... Unnie leave it... It's ok.... Don't tell pd about it now... Haha we just asked...

OS: hmm ok then let's get into work..

Ns's: ok ok...

OS: * in mind* omggg they are so dangerous.... I have to inform pd about this... Uff...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

So what do you think will happen now... Will they get to know about y/n.. Why do one of these staff member angry on y/n...would she make any thing abnormal & make y/n & jimin apart... Or will they get to announce their relationship???... Let's see in further chapter's

Thank you all for your support, Don't forget to vote & comment

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
35.2K 2.6K 46
|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his own good and a trouble maker. Most of th...
62.8K 3.3K 15
❝He belongs to me and, shall forever belong to me.❞ Started: 11-09-2021 Ended: 02-10-2021
2.1K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...