Just let me love you

By psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... More

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Fear of losing you

130 9 0
By psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone is taking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

Jimin fall to groud with you in his hand... Crying so hard...

JM: Y/NNN* screamed* NOOOOOOO...

His eye got open with this picture still in his mind..

JM: nooo... What does that mean... It's just a dream rt... Y/n can't level me alone in this world... No.. Why my heart & brain are sensing some thing worried... Hay god... I'm not understanding but I just know that... I should take care of her... I can't loose her..

At airport

You reached airport... You check the msg of pd & replied him

You: no problem Pdsiii... No change in the schedule... I will meet him their itself... As you said he look upset... I want to see him... So I'm not calling you because I don't want to disturb your sleep... Sleep well pd shii... Meet you soon..

After that you saw your favorite bro so hyu... Ya the one who was with you before you don't know jimin... Hahha... He is so sweet...

SH: hi y/n shii..

You: hi so hyu shii... How are you..

SH: ya I'm good. How about you?

You: yep fine...

SH: pd shii told to take you where ever you said..

You: ya... No change in schedule... Will go to minshiii house...

SH: ya sure.. Let's go..

You both started & reached their in 1/2 an hour... & you called jimin..

JM: what why is she calling me now??... It's really late rt... Didn't she slept... Is she too feeling the same way as me??... Or.. Did.. No.. Let's pick up the phone now... * pick's up the phone*

Hello y/n..*with tension*

You: hi minshii... * excited*... How are you

JM: ya I'm fine... How about you... Is everything ok... Why are you up this late... Didn't you slept..

You: ahh.... Minshii.. Will you let me talk or keep on asking questions??..

JM: hmm ya.. Tell me...

You : ya... What happened you are sounding dell??

JM: hmm... No ntg like that... I was just sleeping & I got up with your phone call...

You : hoo... Did I disturbed you??

JM: no no y/n you actually make me happy by calling.. Now tell me what makes you call this late...

You: ntg just I remember you... In my sleep.. & when I got sense you aren't with me... So I called you... * dramatically*

JM: awww... So cute... Y/n..you are making me blush... Ahhh... * blushing & laughing so hard* I got so cute wife...

You: hehe... Tqq... where are you?

JM: I'm at our house y/n..

You: hoo but why.. I wasn't their too rt? Is everything ok??

JM: ya ya.. I just.. * stopped* .. Miss your presence.. * blush again*

You: awww.. Minshii.. Your so cute.. Huh! ... Omgg I love you.. * click the bell*

JM: I love you too y/n... ahh.. Wait a minute y/n..some one came..

You: what..??

JM: someone is ringing the bell y/n...

You: hoo.. So should I keep the phone??

JM: no no hold on.. Be in line.. I will check & come who it is..

You : hmm ok..

You make so hyu stand at the door camera.. & you were hiding back... Jimin came & saw sohyu their & was shocked to see him their.. He went to open the door with a tensed expression... & after opening the door

JM: what happened so hyu ahh... Yo-

You: * appeared in front of jimin * minshii* screamed slowly*... * & hugged him very tightly*

JM:* shocked by your appearance* * happy to see you their * omg y/n...*hugged back* omgggg y/n...your here right... I'm not dreaming, am I??

You: no minshii.. You are not..

SH: let's go inside.. Or anyone will see us..

You & Jimin: ya... Let's get in...

You all entered & sohyu kept your luggage inside.. & bowed you both to leave.. & you too bowed him.. Then he left to his home..

JM: so.. Omg what a pleasant surprise...

You: hehe me & pd planned this surprise.. I thought to meet you at the office... But ... Pd said that you were coming here & will be here till morning.. So he asked me am i going to change the schedule... & he even said you look sad.. So i said no change in schedule I will go to jimin house only... * hugged him* why we're you sad. . Is anything bothering you...

JM: * hugged you so tight*. Just... Miss you y/n.... I wanted to feel your presence... So .... I came here... & I'm feeling it.. You are really here... Hehe..

You smiled in his embrace... & shrugged into him... He smiled..

JM: I missed your touch * blush*

You: I missed your... Everything.. Hehe... I love you minshiii..

The dream which he got recently just flashed in front of him.. He jerked in his place...

You: what happened... * confused*

JM: shuuuuu..... Let me enjoy this Movment ....

You: hmm ok...

You both remain silent for sometime in that hug...

JM: y/n..

You: haa

JM: you will be with me forever like this rt...

You: * saw him with confusion*.. Why do you say that... I will be with you only minshii... I don't think everything is fine.. You really sad....

JM: hmm... I was really missing you so bad... But i just don't want to disturb you... You were looking after all the things.. So...

You: * tighten hug* I'm never leaving You alone...

JM: * kiss on your head* I love you y/n... & I need you all through my life..

You : love you too...

JM: * broke the hug* so how is everyone over their??

You: ya everyone are fine... * sitting on sofa & patted your next signing Jimin to sit*...

JM: * sat next to you*... That's great...

You: ya... Everything is going on quite quickly & fine... & how about here... Is everyone fine?..

JM: ya... Everyone are fine...

You:  Ya... Did you talk to emmo.. She said she didn't spoke to you yesterday as you were busy...

JM: ya... I didn't.. I will today after going to office..

You: hmm ok.. But don't forget to..

JM: sure.. Ok.. Let's sleep for some time...

You: ya..

You went to sleep

Few hours later

You woke up by the alarm at your phone... & saw jimin besides you sleeping peacefully...

You: aww how cute he is... But why did he said not to leave him alone... Why did he felt like I will leave him alone?? ... Anyway.. Let it be.. I will wash & do something for him...

By that you went to wash..

After some time..

You made breakfast... & jimin came out getting ready to go..

You: hi...

JM: hello y/n...

You: * smile* ya.. Come on will have breakfast..

JM: hoo you are so fast..

You: haha.. Anything for you minshii

JM: ya...* sat on dinning to have breakfast.. * so.. When will you come to office... Will you??

You: ya... I will... After 1 hr...

JM: hoo.. Cool then... I will leave... After having breakfast

You: ok * served food*

JM: wow... Y/n...i missed it... You cook well.. Tqq..

You: tq minshii... I'm glad you like it...

JM: ha how you will come??

You: pd arrange something... He said he will..

JM: hmm tc y/n...

You: ya I will... You too... & don't forget to talk to emmo..

JM: ya tqq... I totally forgot.... Haha...

You: no mention minshiii...

JM: ok then y/n I will leave now...

You: hmm ok.. Tc minshii..

JM: sure * hug you *

You: * hugged back* cya..

JM: cya...

He left by saying this... You saw him until he disappear from your eyesight & waving at him.. He was looking back at you for every 2 steps & waving at you... After he left, you went in & got ready to go to office..

Later

You: ya coming....

SH: fast y/n shiii....

You: ya why are you in hurry??.. You didn't informed me before coming... If you did.. I would have been in parking & wait for you...

SH: hmm ya... But I didn't know pd will call me to come fast tho...

* you both started to office*

You: so... How is all their... Ha...

SH: yep everything is super fine... & ya... Some people don't know about you both because they get transfar to the BTS department... Be careful with them ok... Because this people may leak things... Pd actually wasn't interest to place them their... But their was no other chance due to some reasons... Soo... Be careful when they are around you....

You: hmmm ok... But who are they..

SH: ya I will show you... Ya ... Anyway I think pd shi will show you & tell you about this... You will meet him rt..

You: ya... For sure... If not he will kill me... Actually I was supposed to meet him first... But as minshii was at his house... It didn't happened... If I go directly to BTS... Then I'm sure... He will kill me.. Hahaha

SH: haha yaa... He love's you a lot..

You: ya I'm really thankful to God for all this. .

SH: hmm...

After few min

You both reached bighit...

Pd: ya. What is this... You people are so careless... * scolding someone *

You: hi pd shii..

Pd: * face turned from angry to happy* y/nnnn...awww...come on... * walked to you.. stopped.. & turned around* ya you people leave now... I will talk later...

* turned to you* ahh... Y/n...what takes you this much time... Anyway come... We have so much to talk about..

You: haha pd shii... I too have much to talk...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

So what do you think will happen next... Who were those people... Pd was scolding... Are they the ones who doesn't know about minshii & you... Will everything be fine when they are around you... Let's see what will happen in further chapters... Cu soon

Thank you all for your support , Don't forget to vote & comment your opinion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2.9K 46
|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his own good and a trouble maker. Most of th...
577K 39.1K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
2K 525 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
171K 1.5K 39
warning: LOTS of JIMIN mature content/smut Requests are OPEN