LOVE ON A TOUR (LOAT) #wattys...

By angelprincess24

Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is... More

LOVE ON A TOUR
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 31

4.3K 168 7
By angelprincess24

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

I looked down to find myself in the same night dress which I was wearing last night.
But I was on a bed, which was not like the one in Chris's home. I looked at the surrounding to find the interior of the room different from the one which I had seen last night before closing my eyes.

What is wrong? It can't happen that Chris had changed the interior of the entire room in just one night.

"Where are we?" I asked Chris.

But he just silently took the glass from my hand, kept it on the table, which was placed besides the bed and he himself went and quietly sat on the couch placed in the corner of the room, giving me a devilish smirk, which threatened me from the core of my heart, as his smirk clearly depicted that something evil is going on in his mind.

"I asked where are we, Chris?" I asked him, my voice a bit high this time.

"What are you talking about, fairy?" Chris asked me, pretending to be innocent, like he didn't know what I was talking about.

I immediately got up from the bed, went towards him and directly stood in front of him, not allowing him to play this game anymore.

I crossed my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes at him, showing him that I was damn serious and was not in a mood to play any puzzle,
"Don't act smart Chris. This is not your home. The interior of your home is different and the interior of this place is different. It can't happen that you changed the interior of the entire room in just one night. And apart from that, why is my head paining so badly? Why is everything around me spinning like I have been high on alcohol?" I asked him.

But instead of replying, he just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me sit on the couch besides him. And that was not enough for him and so he pushed me against the couch, making me sleep on it. I was about to get up, but he immediately placed himself over me, making me freeze in that position. He brought his face closer to mine, with our noses almost pressing against each other.
"Who told you that this is not my home? This definitely is my home, little kitten." He replied, with his hot breath touching my lips and making butterflies fly hard in my stomach.

"You...you are lying. This is not your home, Chr..is." I told him, but was stammering while speaking as my mouth had become dry, due to his extreme closeness.

"What happened, Dr. Sophia? Why are you stammering while speaking? Is anything wrong?" He asked me, smirking at me like an idiot.

But I can't tell him that I am stammering because his closeness is affecting my mind and my soul.

"No. Noth..ing is wro..ng," I replied, still stammering like an idiot.

Oh God! Why does my stupid mind stop working when this man is so close to me? Why is he affecting me so much?

He looked in my eyes, giving me a wide smile, showing me all his teeth.
Great! Now he might be thinking that you are a fool Sophia. My mind retorted back.

I looked away from him, not allowing him to see straight into my eyes, but I bet my cheeks were damn red like a tomato because of the embarrassment.
Chris suddenly kissed me on my cheek, making me look at him in disbelief,
"Oh Sophia. You look too cute when you are blushing, fairy," he told me, laughing loudly like an idiot, got up from over me and sat straight on the couch.

I too got up from the couch and sat besides him,
"Don't change the topic Chris. Just tell me where are we?" I asked him again.

"In my home," he replied casually.

"Don't lie..." I started speaking but he cut me off in between,
"In my home, in Spain." He replied.

"Don't lie. This is not your home," I started speaking, but then stopped in between when I finally realized what he had just said.

His home in Spain!

What the hell? How did we reach in Spain? Weren't we in New york till yesterday night? And I don't remember traveling to Spain. Then how the hell did I reach in Spain?

Wait! My head was paining. I was not able to open my eyes completely. Everything spun around me. And on the top of that, I am in Spain, without my knowledge.

So it means he has..
Oh my God, yes. He has kidnapped me and brought me to Spain.
What the hell is wrong with this man? I used to call him a kidnapper just for fun, but he actually has proved me right.
My eyes widened in shock and my mouth was wide-opened with my jaw almost hitting the ground.

I kept looking at him in disbelief. How can a reputed man like him even think of kidnapping someone?
Am I dreaming?

Yes Sophia, you definitely are dreaming. Chris can't do this to you.

"Pinch me," I asked Chris to pinch me so as to wake me up from my sleep.

But that man, he took me so seriously and pinched me so hard, that I almost shouted in pain,
"Are you mad? You pinched me so hard," I told Chris, rubbing the pinched site with my hand.

"Not my fault. You asked for it," he replied, smiling at me mischievously.

I immediately got up from the couch and pulling him by his collar, I made him to stand in front of me,
"How dare you kidnap me, Mr. Christian Wright? How can a reputed man like you even think of it?" I asked him, still holding his collar in my hand.

Suddenly his expressions changed and he grabbed my hands and forced me to leave his collar,
"Who said I am a reputed man, Sophia? You don't know my past. I am a criminal, a serial killer and a rapist who has passed most of his childhood in jail behind the bars. I have raped almost 30 girls and have killed almost 50 people in my entire life. I am a mafia boss. And this time, its your turn Dr. Sophia." Chris told and started laughing loudly like a devil.

He is joking, isn't he?

"You are joking, right?" I asked him, slightly scared of what he had just said.

"Does my face look like I am joking Dr. Sophia?" He asked me and I immediately looked up at his face to find that he was damn serious and didn't look like he was joking.

So it means, this time... I... am his target. How the hell did I get into his trap so easily? I should have known him since the first time he carried me on his shoulder and forced me to get in his car. Why did I even agree to stay with him and pretend as his fake girlfriend?

Because you are stupid, Sophia. You trusted a stranger and now you have put yourself in trouble.
This man will not leave you and will definitely kill you, maybe after raping you.

"Call your family for the last time and say them goodbye, Dr. Sophia," the criminal Christian Wright told me, offering me my mobile phone.

Well now I have a doubt about his name too. Who the hell knows whether this is his real name or not? Maybe this is his fake name.

I extended my arm to take my phone from his hand, but suddenly he took it away from me and started doing something with it.

After a few seconds, he started laughing loudly, looking at the phone and holding his belly in his hand,
"Oh my God! Just look at your face, Sophia. This is an epic picture. You look like someone has snatched both your kidneys from you." He told me, showing me the great photo he had taken in my phone.

What the hell? He was joking all this time? This man had scared the shit out of me and now he has got the guts to laugh like an idiot. I will not leave him.
I went towards the bed, took the pillow in my hand and started hitting him with it.

"Sophia. It is hurting," he told me, still laughing loudly.

I will wipe off that laugh from his face.

"Very good. You deserve it," I told him and still kept hitting him.

"Sophia stop or," he warned me.

"Or what, criminal Christian Wright?" I asked him and he suddenly snatched the pillow away from my hand, pulled me by my wrist and forced me to stand against the wall, bending my arm lightly behind my back, and the anterior side of my body pressed against the wall.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 165 21
• A love-hate love story • Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...
6.9M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
1.4M 63.2K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...