𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 2...

By saltehcake

[ OMEGAVERSE AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵�... More

Exordium
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Memes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1K 82 48
By saltehcake

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam were now standing in front of Khun's door. They were waiting for him to get ready since they were finally going to swim, Khun still wasn't ready since he was busy playing his game while eating.

(Name) was not wearing a swimsuit, she didn't have one at home for she doesn't swim and doesn't know how to swim, all she had was a sports bra and a skin tight shorts that were good enough to wear while swimming.

Though, despite finding a wearable clothing to swim with, (Name) was forced by Bam to wear a shirt. The male wouldn't budge from his seat if when (Name) still haven't placed on a shirt, Bam acted like a child. The girl had no choice but to wear one, she obeys Bam's desires.

When Bam was satisfied with what (Name) was wearing, he finally stood up after he saw her wearing a shirt. He liked how (Name) looked in her swim wear but he knew that he wouldn't like how other guys would look at his girl if (Name) walked around with no shirt on.

He was ecstatic that he now have his mark on (Name).

His mark on her would prevent any other alpha's or beta's from getting near his omega after seeing the mark, they would know that an alpha would come on their way if they ever touched his marked person.

Though, having a mark would not exactly put someone away from danger or a person who have an atrocious plan.

Bam took a hold of his girl's hand and gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he stared directly at his friend's door, he had a smile on he face that say that he's jubilant today.

He was wearing some beach shorts he found on his drawer and he didn't wore any top, his upper body was displayed and the girl couldn't help but stare at it. Bam goes to the gym with his father so it is expected for Bam to have muscles to die for.

Not long after, the sky blue haired male finally opened his door, he was dressed almost as the same as Bam's. He ruffled his hair before saying, "Isn't it too early to swim?" He still wanted to sleep despite hibernating for more than ten hours.

"It's not, it's already eight and the sun is already up." Bam replied, his brows furrowed as he stared at his friend. (Name) was quiet the whole time, the only thing that kept her away from being bored was the ant on the ground.

Khun closed his door shut and turned his head at (Name) since she was very quiet. His frowned when he caught a whiff of a familiar scent which was not the same as (Name)'s.

He had a puzzled look when he looked at his friend who was staring back at him. He opened his mouth to speak and said, "Did you guys--?" He couldn't finish his sentence for he was confused.

The confused male knew that there was a possibility of (Name) and Bam being mates but now was kind of too early, he knew that Arlene would be happy for her son finding a wonderful mate. He didn't think these two in front of him would already be partners.

"Yeah, we're now mates." Bam answered and at the same time displayed his hand that was intertwined with (Name)'s in front of Khun's eyes.

"What the? I left you guys alone for one night and now you're mates?!" Khun yelled as he slapped a hand over his forehead, he couldn't believe these two. He then turned to the girl who flinched under his stare, "(Name) did Bam force you?" He asked with concern lacing in his voice.

The girl's blood rushed up to her face, she look away from Khun for she couldn't answer him, she was the one who ushered Bam to mark her.
Khun was waiting patiently for (Name)'s answer, he had his arms crossed over his chest

When Bam saw that his girl couldn't reply, he spoke up, "I didn't force her, I--"

"Did I ask you?" Khun snapped, he interrupted Bam. One of his brows rose up when he looked at Bam. He may seem like overreacting but he's not, being mates is a big deal.

If an alpha gets into rut then it'd be painful if they don't allow their mate to come near them, this is what Bam would possibly do, he knew that Bam could possibly hurt (Name) if he goes into rut.

Being in pain was also the same to the omega, if (Name) goes into heat without her alpha, it'd be painful if Bam wasn't there. "Bam didn't force me, I-I wanted it too." The girl answered, stuttering a bit on her sentence.

Upon hearing (Name)'s reply, Khun slapped a hand over his face, he didn't expect that (Name) would also like Bam to mark her so early. "Alright, it's fine I guess." He said as he began walking away with his hands, he walked away so fast after hearing (Name)'s reply, making the couple confused.

Guess Khun just have to let them deal with their heat and rut problem on their own, he shrugged his shoulders and sighed. He needed to find his mate soon, fast, he doesn't want to be a third wheel for his two friends anymore.

"Is Khun mad?" (Name) asked as she stared at Khun's figure that was fading away since Khun was already away.

"Nah, he's just worried for us. He'll be back to normal later. Come on." The golden eyed male answered and pulled his mate's hand after finishing his sentence, he then walked with (Name) following him.

When they came to the large wave pool, the couple had lost Khun, they don't where he went but it doesn't matter, it's not like Khun would drown if his friends weren't there.

The male was about to ran into the pull, his hand was still intertwined with (Name), he stopped for his mate wasn't moving on her place. Bam's brows furrowed as he looked at (Name) with worry.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he stared at the girl's face and once again looking at the wave pool, he couldn't wait to dip in it.

Placing a hand over her own shoulder, (Name) stared at the giant waves that were created by the machine at the end of the pool, she shivered and looked back at Bam. "I can't swim." She said in a straight face.

She was not embarrassed that she couldn't swim, it was the truth anyways. She never been in a pool and this was the first time she will be in without any experience of swimming or whatsoever. (Name) was like a new born baby that couldn't do anything but float on water.

Bam let out a chuckle when he heard (Name)'s answer and then fondly stroked the girl's hair before asking, "Should we get you some floaties?" By floaties, he means the inflatable arm bands, he wouldn't want (Name) to be in a donut shaped floaties since she could drift away from him.

(Name) reply with a nod, the couple then went to buy the inflatable armbands from the shop and Bam was the one to placed the floaties on the girl's arm. Once (Name) was all set, Bam pulled her into the pool with a large grin plastered on his face.

The girl was glad that the pool she was on was only on her feet, but then when Bam pulled her to the deeper parts, her feet couldn't touch the ground anymore. She was floating because of the floaties on her arms.

Meanwhile, Bam was having the time of his life dragging (Name) into the deeper parts of the pool, his feet could still touch the ground since he was inches taller than (Name).

The waves of the pool started getting bigger when they got in a few minutes into the deeper part. At one point, (Name) almost got waved away if it weren't for Bam grabbing her arm.

"Uegh--- Bam!" (Name) yelled as her head was dipped into the water when the large wave of the pool hit her. She was flailing her hands around as if she was trying to grab something on the water, her feet kicked under the water, trying to bring herself up from the upcoming wave.

While (Name) was suffering, Bam was laughing at the look of his girl's face. He shouldn't be laughing but (Name)'s face looked so funny and cute for him, he doesn't regret bringing the small (Name) into the deeper part of the pool.

Despite being in the pool, (Name) looked haggard, strands of her hair stuck to her face like an octopus, she couldn't see properly and was attacked by the waves again and again.

Not long after, Bam finally stopped laughing when he saw (Name)'s eyes turning red, not to mention she was breathing heavily and coughing. She hang on to Bam's neck like a koala, she wouldn't release her hand on Bam's neck for she wouldn't want to flow away from him.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." Bam said and at the same time he pats the girl's back, he walked slowly to the dry ground.

Once they were finally at the dry ground, the (h/c) haired girl tidied up her extremely messy hair while Bam was still looking the same except he was drenched.

Fortunately for Bam, (Name) didn't get mad at him for laughing at her when she could've almost drowned. It was also a fun experience for her since it was the first time sue heard Bam laugh so much.

She let out a cough and Bam was immediately at her side. "You okay?" He asked with brows furrowed, he was now regretting bringing (Name) to the wave pool.

"Yeah.. should we head on to the slides next?" She asked as she let out a soft smile while moving up her inflatable armbands since it was going down to her hands.

Bam's eyes lit up when he heard (Name)'s words, he nodded his head happily and once again pulled (Name) into the water park slides. He chose the slide that was meant for groups, the line was short, so it only took the couple a few minutes to get into the slide.

The person in front of them was Khun which the male still haven't noticed that his friends were right behind him. He only noticed them when it was now time to sit on the large floatie.

The sky blue haired male stared at his friends with half lidded eyes as his hands gripped on the handles at the side of the floatie.

His eyes went to (Name)'s bloodshot eyes, seems that Bam forced her to the wave pool. He expected Bam to be much more overprotective and caring to the girl but this was different, Bam acted different. Perhaps Bam was just having too much fun that he forgot about (Name) almost drowning.

"Hey, Khun." Bam called out with an annoying grin, he also waved his hand. Khun rolled his eyes and looked away.

Suddenly, their floatie was pushed by the staff. Bam and Khun screamed at the top of their lungs at how fast they were going down while (Name), however didn't scream, she remained indifferent and used to this.

She like slides.

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 Word Count: 1923

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 3.3K 21
[VASCO X FEM!READER] Who knew that love could cause you to make decisions that were considered ridiculous to another but here you were, playing the...
46.6K 1.8K 18
"he's kinda cute" I said shyly. "you mean Vasco? No way girl he's scary. Btw be careful with the burn knuckles they're dangerous" my new 'friends' w...
1.1M 45.1K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC