Nakala

By jayemerald

Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. Ki... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 39

579 20 0
By jayemerald

Chungu wrestled Hani into his den.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Chungu hissed at the hostile hyena. Hani didn't shrink under the larger hyena's gaze, holding a defiant stare.

"I'm taking a stand against that lion. This is about revenge!" Hani snarled.

"What are you talking about?" Chungu huffed. "I know what happened then but everyone knows Nakala had nothing to do with that."

"Nakala's a lion just like the rest of them and lion's can't be trusted. Not even him," Hani says in a low voice.

"You say that but-"

"Well, I would trust him with my life!" both of the hyenas froze as Amana came storming in.

"Amana? What are you doing here?" Chungu asked in confusion. Hani growled at the elite hyena's words but dared not actually say anything to her.

"What were you thinking?!" Amana snarled, ignoring her brother instead turning her attention towards Hani. "Attacking another member of the clan?"

"I did it for revenge," the young hyena said without remorse. "My father died at the claws of his kind and all any of you ever did for it was mourn and bury him! None of you did anything in retaliation against them! Even after they took one of our own!"

"You're right. We didn't do much about it. We didn't go after the lioness that killed Kufo. But, Hani? Tell me, what really could we do? Even five of us isn't enough to guarantee we can beat one lion," Amana challenged.

"Hmph. I could take him down. Easy," Hani muttered. Amana and Chungu heard this and were stunned. Amana stomped towards Hani and swat her paw across his face. Her brother was stunned at the display.

Hani gave a hiss of pain and held the spot he was it in. "Nakala is a member of our clan! He's done so much for all of us whether or not you know that. And that lion may be the only chance we have at freedom!"

"Freedom doesn't mean anything to me if my father's not avenged," Hani snarled in a cold tone.

"Hmm. Well in that case why don't you ask Nakala for help on that. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help, after you apologize of course," Amana suggested.

"If you think I'm ever gonna accept the pity or help from that lion-"

"Well, sorry to tell ya this but... Nakala's the only one who can help you," Amana gave a sly smile before turning around to leave.

A little while later Amana and Chungu returned to her den only to find Nakala and Janja asleep, huddled close to one another. The both of them figured that it was best to let them rest and take on the duties of the clan leader for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 209 20
Kion has just become king of the Tree Of Life. He has Rani by his side, his friends, and his scar is finally healed. But as the days go on, Kion star...
83.7K 2.4K 69
Kion was just Five Weeks old when Zira and some followers of her's attack Pride Rock while Simba was out with Kiara; having to escape from the comin...
50.9K 489 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...
83.7K 2K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...