𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 2...

Por saltehcake

[ OMEGAVERSE AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵�... Más

Exordium
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Memes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.1K 90 57
Por saltehcake

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

The first destination was the museum, the drive there only took about two hours, it was supposed to be three hours but there was no traffic stop since it was still very early.

The dark brown haired male was comfortable in his seat for (Name) was beside him. His back was pressed on the soft chair as he waited for the tour guide or teacher to let their students walk out of the bus.

Once everything was prepared, the blonde haired teacher ushered his students to walk out of the bus quietly and in the straight line. Thankfully, the third year students were disciplined and listened to their teacher.

Of course Bam made (Name) line up in front of him since he believes in 'ladies first', his father, V, also does it to Arlene. The whole class was now out of the bus, they were cleanly lined up just beside the bus.

The (e/c) eyed girl had her hands on the string of her sling bag, she had already double checked if whether everything was already there and it was. She tensed up when she felt a hand placed over one of her shoulder, she was sure that it was Bam's since the hand was warm.

She turned around to look at Bam to ask what he needed, "Bam..? Anything you need?"

"A-ah, I didn't mean to--"

"It'a alright, Bam." The girl reassured Bam with a small smile but then her smile dropped when she saw Khun massaging his head. Khun had probably gotten a migraine for reading while being in a bus.

(Name) looked at Khun with concern filling her eyes. "Khun? Are you okay? I have some pills here if you want." She said as she took out the pack of pills that can help with Khun's head ache.

"Yeah, thanks. I forgot to bring this." The sky blue haired male stared at the medicine on (Name)'s hand before taking it, he immediately gulped in the pill and didn't even drink a cup of water.

"You shouldn't have read while riding the bus."
(Name) frowned as she said this. She's read some studies about this and the study said that reading and watching while riding a vehicle was not bad for anyone's health but it would be bad for their eyes.

"Well, I was bored so I--"

"Khun, listen to (Name)." Bam interrupted Khun's annoyed reasoning with a commanding voice. To be honest, Bam looked like a father scolding his child while (Name) is the mother who's always defied by their child.

Though, if Bam and (Name) ever have a child in the future, for sure that their child would be sweet and soft unlike Khun who's a total clown at times.

"..." Khun didn't reply for a few moments at he stared at Bam straight in the eyes, he ruffled his hair in frustration before breathing out his answer. "Fine." Khun grumbled under his breath and at the same time he crossed his arms over his chest.

Not long after, the line moved with Lero in front while their tour guide had an large stick with the bus number card on top of it. Their tour guide was yelling, "Make sure to turn off the flashes on your cameras to prevent it from damaging the paintings. Please also try to observe silence."

The line of Lero Ro's class was the first one to walk inside the enormous museum because they were the first class to be quiet. When they walked inside the said museum, they were immediately engulfed with the cold temperature. And as usual, (Name) loved the coldness.

The students were told stop on their tracks when they reached the placed where a large painting was placed, the said painting was covered with a thin cloth, awaiting to be displayed and shown to the new generation's eyes.

"Whoa.." The (e/c) eyed girl exclaimed, overwhelmed by the fact that the painting was meters tall. Her mouth was gaped and eyes were wide as she looked around the museum, it was simply amazing. The amount of paintings were ginormous, she couldn't even describe who overwhelmed she was.

This was (Name)'s first time being in a museum.

(Name) was never brought to places like this since her grandmother was old and her own mother was too busy to cry for her cheating husband. Her own family never really had the time to bring her to family parks or children's park.

Bam knew that this was (Name)'s first time being here, judging from the fact that (Name)'s face was obviously showing shock and amazement. He smiled softly when he looked at (Name), he was glad that (Name) enjoying her self.

Once all of the third years were in the place where (Name) is, a staff from the museum first introduced the name of the painting first before taking of the cloth making everyone present in the enormous area be much more amazed than before.

The girl took out her phone and snapped a picture at the great painting while Bam secretly took a picture of (Name)'s happy face.

Khun was different, he didn't took out his phone to take a picture since he's seen plenty of that back in his father's estate. He was also sure that Edahn already bought this painting in front of him.

When Khun turned to talk to Bam, he was greeted by his friend ogling at (Name)'s way. Khun sighed and slapped a hand over his face before smacking the back of Bam's head. "Dude, stop it. You're acting so weird."

"I am?" Bam's brows formed into a furrow as he pointed at himself while looking questionably at Khun. He didn't even flinch from Khun's hard smack on his head, he could say that he was used to it since Khun has been getting annoyed with him almost everyday.

"Duh, don't you see what you're doing right now?" Khun said and raised on of his eyebrows at his friend, he couldn't believe that Bam was this clueless.

"I was just looking at--"

"Yeah yeah, don't do that or you'll weird out the girl." The blue poppy eyed male didn't buy Bam's reasoning, most of Bam's reasonings were just plain lie and fake, but some were actually true.

".. Alright. I'll take your advice but I can't say for sure that I'll stop looking at her-- Wait, where is she?!" The dark brown haired male exclaimed and whipped his head at different directions, but then he caught a whiff of his future mate's sweet scent behind him.

Bam instantly turned around and pulled (Name) into a sudden hug, making the girl flustered. (Name)'s blood rushed up to her cheeks when she could feel and hear Bam's heart beating fast.

"B-Bam..?" She stuttered as she blushed hard. She didn't pull away from the hug for she actually liked it. She could still remember how Bam hugged her

Watching (Name) and Bam flirt right in front of him was frustrating, Khun pulled Bam away from (Name). He narrowed his eyes at Bam, reminding his friend to compose himself after hugging (Name).

Bam wanted to hug (Name) all day.

Bam had no choice but to pull away even though he wanted (Name) to be in his arms for a few more minutes.

"Is something wrong?" The (h/c) haired girl asked with concern lacing her voice, her eyes displayed a look of worry as she made eye contact with Bam's mesmerising golden eyes.

The male bit the insides of his cheek and looked away, breaking his eye contact with the girl before saying, ".. Nothings wrong, just make sure you're within my line of sight." He scratched the back of his head, looking shy.

He had his gut telling him to always be around (Name). His instincts always remind him to look after the girl and Bam does it. He holds (Name) with the out most gentle and caring way, it was as if he was holding a fragile glass in his hands.

A fragile glass that Bam wouldn't want to let go.

"Okay. I'll stay beside you from now on." (Name) replied and smiled up at the male, oblivious of the fact that Bam was just being straight up over protective and not to mention kind of possessive.

The sky blue haired male who was listening to Bam and (Name)'s conversation the whole time, slapped a hand over his face when he heard (Name)'s response.

"Hey, it's your first time here right?" Bam asked despite knowing what would be the girl's answer, he just didn't want to seemingly look like a weirdo just as Khun said.

The girl's eyes went downcast when she heard Bam's question, the question brought her back to her house. The sound of her mother crying and the coldness of the place, the darkness of the house didn't help, it made the child (Name) even more sad.

When (Name) realized that she had been staring at nothing and Bam at her side was waiting patiently for her answer, she shook her head aggressively before replying, "Yes, it's my first time here."

"Alright, stand over there." Bam grinned when he said this, he then pointed at the spot where he not much people are standing.

"..Okay." (Name) replied and did as told, she walked to the spot where Bam pointed at and stood there while holding the straps of her sling bag.

Khun watched Bam and (Name) interact, it may be frustrating looking at these two flirting but he sometimes actually find it interesting. He just doesn't like how Bam looks hungrily at (Name) every damn time because it kind of scares Khun too. He wasn't that used to Bam being matured and all, Bam used to be cute.

The golden eyed male grinned and took out his phone, he opened the camera and positioned it to where (Name) and the enormous painting would fit.

"Smile!" He spoke loudly so that (Name) would hear.

A cracked smile went up to (Name)'s face when she realized that Bam was going to take a picture of her with the painting. She moved a hand up and shyly made an awkward peace sign as she stared at the phone in Bam's hand.

When Bam was finished taking a picture, Khun walked over to Bam and snatched his friend's phone from his hand. Bam looked at Khun with a puzzled face, but then he grinned when he saw Khun ushering his head at (Name)'s way.

Khun was asking Bam to walk over to (Name)'s way, so that he can take a picture of the soon to be couple. Bam ran to (Name)'s direction and stood by her side, (Name) didn't question anything, she was used to Bam being.. too friendly or possibly even much more of a friend.

The blue poppy eyed male moved his hand to usher Bam to move closer to (Name) and Bam gladly did so, Khun knew that being beside (Name) was already a big deal to his friend.

After gathering courage, Bam snaked a hand on (Name)'s waist, making the girl herself flustered and shy. (Name) gripped tightly on the strings of her bag before trying to smile to cover up her shy face.

Bam was grinning and now Khun had snap a picture. He smiled when he saw the way the picture he took was looking amazing. He walked over to his two friends and took a selfie.

Pictures help preserve memories.

That concludes their time at the museum.

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 Word Count: 1917

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.6K 3K 29
Lily, a young girl born into life with unfortenure luck. From the time she was born her father hated her, because she was suppose to be Male. At a...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.