𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 2...

De saltehcake

[ OMEGAVERSE AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵�... Mais

Exordium
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Memes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1.2K 92 39
De saltehcake

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam fell asleep with their faces in front of eachother. Bam was the last one to fall asleep since he was too busy staring at the girl's peaceful sleeping face. (Name) easily fell asleep for she was very comfortable in her bed, plus the cold temperature of the room.

The next day, the girl woke up from the sound of her alarm clock ringing, she snoozed the alarm clock by slapping her hand on top of the said device. It was only 4:30 AM, and the girl have an hour of getting ready before Bam comes to pick her up.

The bus at the school would leave for the destination around six in the morning. They should leave early to prevent getting delayed from traffics.

She sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes to stay awake, she then stook up and trudged up to her bathroom to get ready for the school trip. (Name) have two bags, the big one for the food and a cute pastel sling bag that has her suppressants, wallet, sanitizer and more important stuff. Let's also not forget about the tickets for the bus.

She took first took a bath and also dressed up in a very comfortable clothes, just some pants and shirt inside of the hoodie. She knew that it'd be cold inside the bus, she loves the cold but she doesn't like the idea of getting sick because of what she loves.

After she's done washing and changing, (Name) walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to make her favourite onigiri. Her favourite was just a mix of tuna, mayonnaise and rice. After finishing on making twelve onigiris, she took out the tupperware and placed the ten onigiris, she will be eating the other two for breakfast.

Once (Name) is finished with eating her breakfast, she clean the place where she made the onigiri before heading back to her with the tupperware of onigiris, she placed it on the spare space on her bag.

She went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth and she also bought a cute pack of mint candies that would be used if she ever ate something that would make her breath smell bad.

Everything was now ready for the school trip, all that (Name) had to do was kiss her grandmother goodbye.

(Name) walked through the long and dark hallways with her backpack full of food on her back. She opened her grandmother's door and went to the bed where Aiko is, the girl placed a hand over the old woman's shoulder and lightly shook it.

"Grandma." (Name) spoke in a hushed voice for she didn't want to her grandmother to be shocked if (Name) used her loud voice.

Aiko groaned and turned her head to her granddaughter with her sleepy eyes open. "What is it, (Name)?" She asked.

"I'm leaving for the school trip today."

"Really? Do you have everything? I can make you some quick food if you want." Aiko said and was about to sit up but (Name) pushed the old woman back down on the bed again.

"No need. I already made some earlier."

"..If you say so. When will you get home?"

"Tomorrow, around nine in the evening.. I think." (Name) wasn't sure of her own answer because all Mr. Lero Ro said was that they're going to have a night over at the water park. It also means that (Name) have the possibility of being roommates with Bam.

Aiko sighed and stared at her granddaughter for a brief moment before saying, "Alright, be careful and make sure to always be around that boy." The old woman knew that Bam was the one fated for (Name), Aiko was also sure that Bam would be there if (Name) ever needed anything.

"Bam? ..Don't worry about anything else, I have everything prepared. Take a rest, grandma." The girl had a puzzled look on her face when her grandmother mentioned Bam, she shrugged it off before kissing her Aiko's cheek.

"Take care."

"You too." After saying this, (Name) closed the door behind her back, she was always hesitant on leaving her grandmother even though the maids were there. (Name) was usually the one who talks to Aiko since there was usually no one to talk to in their mansion.

The maids were usually busy with their duties, it's reason why they don't usually have time to talk.

Feeling satisfied with her goodbye kiss, (Name) walked slowly with a smile on her face. She was only away from her grandmother for two days but she was already this sad. It seems that she had just realised that she deeply loves Aiko, the only adult who cared for (Name) ever since she was young.

Aiko was the woman who did everything just so that her granddaughter wouldn't go astray from the right path.

The (e/c) eyed girl placed on her rubber shoes and took the paper bag from the side that contains a slipper and sandal that would be used for the water park.

She opened the door and to her surprise, Bam was already there, again. The dark brown haired male's eyes lit up when he saw (Name)'s in front of him, it seems that he was just about to knock on the door, judging from where his hand was positioned.

"Good morning, Bam and Khun." (Name) greeted as she peek at Khun who was standing behind Bam's broad back. After her greeting, she closed the door behind her, shut tight. Bam instantly took the paper bag in (Name)'s bag, he didn't take the backpack for he already carrying a lot.

"Mornin'." The sky blue haired male said and at the same time looked away while shrugging his shoulders. Khun still wasn't that close to (Name), but he'll try to befriend her just so that Bam would shut up about it.

The trio began to walk, the surroundings were quiet but with a sounds of birds chirping in the distant. There were no farmers on the field for it was very early in the morning, the sun still wasn't up.

"Did you have breakfast already? I have more food here." Bam asked and was about to open his bag to take out treats that he knew (Name) would like, he.. kind of asked Khun to do some background check on (Name).

(Name) placed a hand over Bam's arm and shook her head at the same time. She then asked, "I've already eaten.. but have you?"

"Yep, mom made me a breakfast sandwich. I have extras here, want some?"

"I'll eat later, when we're in the bus." (Name) rejected Bam again, she turned her head forward and stared at Khun's back, he was walking ahead from (Name) and Bam since all Bam does was talk about (Name), (Name) everything.

Khun even thinks that Bam had a shrine for (Name) in his room, which is about to come true since Bam was on the verge of making one but he didn't want to seem weird so he didn't continue making it.

Around quarter to six, the trio finally arrived at their school, there were buses lined up with numbers plastered on the wide glass. Students were scattered on the field of the school, some looking for their friends and some waiting for their travel buddies.

"At what bus number are we again?" Bam asked as he scratched his head, he looked at the buses trying to remember what bus number his class was on.

"Two. Bus number two." (Name) replied immediately, it was a good thing that she's read and possibly even memorised the details written on the guide paper given by their blonde haired adviser last week.

"Alright."

The trio went thankfully found their bus in a matter of minutes since it was parked on the very first in the lines of the buses. Before going inside their bus, Lero Ro was there to check if his students have their tickets.

"This are your seat numbers." Lero Ro said as he handed the 1/4 sheet of paper that contains the names of those who chose to be travel buddies.

"Thank you.." Bam said and took the paper, their seats were at 16, 17, and 18. The male moved to the side and lend out a hand for (Name) when she took a step on the large stairs of the bus.

The golden eyed male made (Name) sit beside the window, he placed (Name)'s paper bag storage place on the ceiling of the bus. "Want me to place your backpack here?"

"Ah, no. My food is in here." The girl replied and at the same time shook her head. She placed her backpack down under her legs so that she can have easy access to it.

As (Name) expected, the bus was cold. She did a good thing of wearing her hoodie today.

Bam took a seat beside (Name) while Khun beside Bam, the sky blue haired male was scrolling through his phone, looking bored the whole time. He didn't mind Bam being a simp but sometimes, he needed to stop Bam from being such a weirdo when he's around (Name).

The trio was fortunately not out in a tight space, their spaces were quite wide even the foot area. (Name) was able to stretch her limbs while Bam and Khun can't since they were taller than (Name).

Khun gets that Bam acts like that because he's an alpha and naturally, alpha's are very protective and caring towards their mates, but Bam was different. Bam haven't marked (Name) and he already acts caring and protective already.

A shudder ran down Khun's spine when he thought of how Bam would act if he ever marked (Name). Khun bets that Bam would be much more over protective and caring.

Once the clock hit 6:30 AM, the bus started and began moving.

The (h/c) haired girl slumped on her seat for the chair was comfortable and warm despite the cold air surrounding the bus. She looked out of the window and stared at the houses that the bus is passing through.

There was a tour guide standing near the driver's seat, he was holding a mic and was explaining on where they'd be going first. The tour guide even gave a brief explanation on the places that the bus is going through.

In a hour being in the ride, Bam noticed that (Name) was being quiet. He turned to his side and saw that the girl was dazed, while on his other side, Khun was just scrolling through his social media account.

"(Name)? Wanna eat now?" Bam asked as he took out the pack of three breakfast sandwiches, he already gave one to Khun.

The perks of having Bam as a friend is that you can have Arlene's best cooking almost everyday. Khun enjoys the food, that's why he loves to hangout around Bam's house.

"..Sure. I made onigiris earlier, do you want some?" The (h/c) haired girl took the sandwich and stared at Bam's smiling face before asking her question.

"Yeah but let's have that for lunch." Bam replied, he began eating his sandwich while also giving glances to the girl beside him, he was kind of worried that (Name) would get choked. But the again, (Name) is not an idiot to choke on a sandwich, Bam was really just over protective.

This would be an interesting school trip.

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 Word Count: 1923

The school trip arc (lmao) would probably take up atleast 5 chapters? I think, I'm not sure since it could be less or more.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.5K 521 7
(William James Moriarty x Rapunzel!Reader) After bringing justice to Earl Argleton, the Moriarty brothers received a map and an anonymous letter aski...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...