Just let me love you

By psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... More

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Marriage

155 9 0
By psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

You reached home & all were waiting for you...

You: hiii

All: hii y/n...

Your sis: hi Mrs Park..

You: * blushed so hard* haha hello sis..

All: hahhahahahahhaha...

Mom: ok y/n go & get freshup...

You: ya mom tq..

You went to freshup..

Later

You called minshi

You: hi minshi..

JM: hello y/n...

You: I reached my home... We are going to give wedding invitations today..

JM: hoon wow.. That's great...

You: hehe.. So you will be here by day after tomorrow??

JM: yaaa y/nnnnnnnnn.... But... But I can't see you rt...

You: hmm... Np I will come to airport ok..

JM: wow... That's cool then..

You: haha... So ...

You both talked for some time....

Later

You with your mom & sis Went to some relatives to distribute invitations... & returned home at night... So you all had your dinner & slept..

After two days

Today is day BTS is coming..

Your so excited... They took different flights at korea & combined at a place... & soon they are going to arrive at ur place... So you with your family went to airport to pickup them...But not as a group... They are going to be look like strangers... & come to people individually... So you all decided like... Your mom is going to pickup namjoon & jin... Your bro, hope & suga... Then your sis will receive V & JK.. & you with jimin 😁😁... You all came to home safely...

You all had a talk for sometime then had your lunch after that you & your sis took them to the house they have to be.. As bride & groom should not be in same house.... After you checked all the necessary services & things get settled for them... Then you returned to your home... & after 2 days you gonna marry him omgggggg...

After two days

It's the day you both gonna marry...

Everything got settled & till here everything have done according to Ritual's...

Now the actual wedding... Your so excited... So happy... & waiting for the time...

Jimin & BTS dressed up in a traditional way.. & they were enjoying all the rituals going on... They were excited for every next part of marriage... Their parents were also so happy... & their was so many members in your marriage... Some of them know BTS... Who can tolerate if you marry anyone from BTS secretly?.. It will hurt them rt... So they are not as BTS now over their... They are like some others... Your not marrying jimin.. You are marrying minshi.. You introduced him as minshi everywhere & to everyone... Even in your wedding card it's written as minshi... Now wt about BTS... V & JK as minshi friends... Dae hyun & Dong wook(I'm poor in naming sry).... Jin & Joon oppa as brother's... Jae Jin & Kyung joon ... Hoseok & suga oppa as his Seniors at their company... Who are so close to him.. Hyun seok & sung mo. . . & all of them are in traditional look now.... & they are Waring mustache so no one can find them...

Hahha they look so funny & dasi... So you get ready too & the rituals has started & you left to stage... Where minshi is already waiting for you to see you... He is tooo happy & excited... But your somewhat tensed too because you don't want anyone to know about them as they are BTS....

After few minutes...

You are now married... Everything is going on in its place... He tied mangalsutra, showed you arundhati star & alll... Now begin's photo shoots... Everyone will be coming on to stage & taking pictures... All were seeing minshi & some are jealous because you get such a handsome man... (Of course who won't) you didn't let anyone touch him... He was all smiling smiling... Because in First place he isn't understanding the language.. & then the way you are protecting him made him laugh soo much.. As you all know he can't be stable when he was smiling.. So he was all shaking & falling on you.. & your controlling him... It went so cool... & your marriage has been ended... Your too happy.. & here now to the world.... Miss y/n has married Mr Park minshi... & became Mrs Park... Haha...

Later

You went to home... Now all is well no one recognized them.... You got married & reached home safely... You are really happy & even sad tooo.. Happy because you married him & sad because you will be apart again... You all were sitting in Hall... But while thinking all this you were just staring at him even by forgetting to blink you eyes... It made him Embarassed .. & he started smiling again.

JM: y/n...please..stop ... Stearing at me like that...

You: haha.. You look so pretty minshi...

JM: hu? Really?? Haha.. Y/n...everyone will see us now if I laugh one more time..

You:so what.. Now your my hubby.... So I can see you...

JM: haha y/n...

You: * suddenly dropped your head*

JM: * got tensed* y/n you ok??

You : hmm ya minshi I'm perfect... I'm just saving your smiling face in my eyes.. So that when ever I miss you I can close my eyes & see you smiling their..

JM: * smile fade away* now I'm yours rt.. Please don't do like this... I love you... & I don't want you to be like this... When ever you miss me just make a call.. I will be with you..

You: hehe I know.. I love you too... I wish I have a power to fast forward the time... Haha..

JM: haha y/n... . * came & hugged you.. * you know what... Your looking beautiful in this dress..

You: tq minshi... & you look cute in every outfit...

JM: hehe.. Tq y/n..

After 2 days

You spent this two days with minshi... Everyone left you both alone for much time as you both can't meet for next few weeks... & now minshi & BTS is starting to korea & you to your work place... You Went to airport & gave send off to him then you went to station to leave to your work place...

Next day

You reached your work place & called your mom & minshi & said about that... Then later you get ready & went to office now as Mrs Park y/n...a married women... With mangalsutra, mang me sindur & look like a traditional wife...

The members of your office were schoked by seeing you like that... You didn't get why... & all your team meets came & congratulate you... So you were so happy like hell... & you sir called you

You: come in sir ?

Sir: ya y/n.. Wow... Are y/n is looking so cute.. Hmm...

You: hehe tq uncle...

Sir: most welcome... So y/n how was the ceremony..

You: ya it was fabulous... It went so smoothly...

Sir: that's really great.. Ok y/n when your going to make us meet.

You: may be soon uncle.. Hehe

You both talked about project for some time... & went back to your cabin...

Later

Everyone had their lunch & break so all of them gathered at their place & started talking about y/n

***: ya she married a men from other country..

***: ya.. & she dressed like an Indian again did you saw her...

So on..

You didn't went out today as you have some pending work so you decided to eat their..

So you don't know what was happening out.. Your members came in... & was so dell..

You: what happened?

They: ntg di..

You: then why are you sad..

They: they are talking badly about you..

You: so your sad because they are talking rabish about me??

They: yaa..

You: don't worry people... They are like that only who cares them... Leave it..

They: hmm & you know what... * stopped*

You: hmm what? ?

They: ntg..

You: ohh.. Come on..

They: he doesn't know that your going to get married... & he get to know it on your marriage day & you know how was he... He messed up everything.... He through your wedding card... He through everything from the table.. He scolded everyone for not telling him about it... He made the office a mess....

& he didn't listen to anyone & didn't allowed anyone to console him.. & they all became angry too... Then sir came & shouted on him & asked him to vacate the campus immediately... Then he cool down..

You: omgg* that's all came out of your mouth*

They: now don't worry di.. He won't come in your way now...

You: haha ya... Ok... Let's continue working..

You said that but was thinking about all the things

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

So what will happen next... When will y/n & minshi marry officially.. Will it be after a yr or before that... What happens after that... Will army accept her... Let's see in further parts.

Thank you all for your Support,Don't forget to vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 326 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
651 4 14
POV jimin is your boyfriend This are mostly comfort story's where you comfort him or he comforts you 💘
35.2K 2.6K 46
|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his own good and a trouble maker. Most of th...
35.1K 1.3K 36
"Then again, to remind myself, all this is just for pretend, this is just a contract. This won't be real!" But that's what you thought... You finally...