Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

28

245 23 3
By KillerRain

Techno's P.O.V:

I knocked on the door to Ai Pete's house.

"Oh...Ai No how are you?" He asked smiling.

Ai Kao walked from behind him and smiled at me.

"I'm fine thank you I see you're doing fine too" I said smiling.

"Well...Come in what are you waiting for?" Ai Pete asked.

"Ummm...I'm actually in a hurry but I came here to ask if you and Ai Kao would like to go drinking with me and Ai Champ" I said.

Kao groaned when Ai Pete raised a thumbs up.

"Whenever we go drinking you get drunk out of your wits and I have to carry you home" Ai Kao said.

I chuckled and shook my head when Ai Kao smacked his head.

"Well are you guys going to come?" I asked amused.

"Of course" Ai Pete said causing Ai Kao to roll his eyes but I know he's coming as well.

After a few minutes we were finally at the bar.

Ai Pete and Ai Kao greeted Ai Champ and the four of us started drinking and talking.

"So did you guys move in together yet?" Ai Pete asked.

I chocked on my drink and started coughing when I heard his question.

Ai Kao smacked Ai Pete's head again Ai Champ chuckled and shook his head.

"Well no we didn't but it's all up to Ai No" Ai Champ said.

I sipped my drink in silence but it was comfortable.

(Meanwhile with Tum)

Tum's P.O.V:

I went to my father's office and sat down in front of his computer then started checking Lhong's profile and criminal record.

Then I uploaded the information on my phone before deleting it from my father's computer permanently and left the room after turning the computer off.

"P'Tum?" Ai Tar asked.

He was standing right outside the office door.

"What were you doing in here P?" He asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"So you're the one who stole the information about Lhong from the computer?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded.

"Aren't you going to explain at least? I thought you wanted to punish him" Ai Tar said.

"I'm punishing him that's why I stole the information...Dad's role in the case is over...The investigation already proved that Lhong was the one who got you and Ai Type raped...He got us enough evidence...Now all I have to do is expose him to the press and he won't be able to even get out of his house" I said.

"He should be arrested that's how he's supposed to answer for his crime not like this...This isn't right P" Ai Tar said.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"This is the only right thing...It's what he really deserves" I said.

"So what are you going to tell the press P? That he's the one who did this to me and P'Type? P'Type is recovering and I'm still suffering from this trauma...Are you going to expose me too just like the news about P'Type was exposed the day he was found two years ago?" Ai Tar asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the ground.

"You should think again P'Tum this isn't right it will destroy everything P'Type and me worked on" He said.

I walked to my room and he followed me.

"If you want to play it that way P'Tum then you're giving me no choice...If you expose the information to the press then I'm going to report you for sabotaging the work of the police" He said.

Then he hugged me.

"This isn't what I want P'Tum I just want to forget about what happened and live like a normal person...If you do that and people find out about what I went through then they won't let me forget it they will keep saying things like this poor boy...That must have been really difficult for him...I wonder if he's ok...I don't want their pity P'Tum it makes me feel more disgusted and I hate it so please stop" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded then hugged him and started rubbing circles on his back.

"Ok...I won't do it I promise" I said.

He pulled away and nodded.

(Meanwhile with Tharn)

Tharn's P.O.V:

Ai Type said that he wanted to spend the weekend with his parents and brother so I went to my family home.

I walked into my father's office.

"Oh Nong Tharn you are here already?" My father asked smiling.

"Yes dad...I want your help with something" I said.

"Sure is there anything wrong with Nong Type?" He asked.

I shook my head then put the contract Ai Tul gave me in front of him.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Dad...The only one who can find Ai Type's rapists proposes this partnership contract" I said.

"This is a red line...I can accept your sexuality but I won't accept my work to be ruined" He said.

"Dad please it's the only way" I tried.

"Don't get too carried away Nong...Nong Type will still be fine if you don't find those criminals" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded.

Then left the room.

I went to my room and slammed the door shut behind me.

I slumped on my bed and looked at the file that has the contract in it.

How the hell am I supposed to solve this problem now?

Ai Thanya walked into the room.

"Oh princess is something wrong?" I asked.

"P'Tharn did you fight with papa?" She asked.

I picked her up and put her on my bed.

"No I didn't fight with dad why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because P'Tharn slammed the door shut after you left his office" She said.

"Well...Being an adult I just got a little disagreement with dad don't worry princess" I said.

She smiled and nodded.

"I have a present for you P'Tharn" She said.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

She nodded and handed me a chocolate cookie.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

She smiled at me proud of her work.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Do you want to share it?" I asked.

But I didn't wait for her to answer and snapped the cookie into two halves and handed her one.

She thanked me and ate it and I ate mine too.

"I learned a new song from P'Thorn today" She said.

I smiled and ruffled her hair.

But she pouted and removed my hand.

"Princess?" I asked confused.

"P'Gulf said that you only do that for babies P'Tharn I'm not a baby" She said.

I chuckled heartily and shook my head.

"What's wrong with babying my little sister?" I asked smiling at her sudden outburst.

"P'Gulf doesn't come to play with me anymore is P'Gulf alright?" She asked.

I sighed heavily.

"Yes he's alright he went to his papa and mama" I said.

"I just wanted to ask if P'Gulf defeated the big bad monster chasing him" She said.

"The what?" I asked confused.

"P'Gulf gets nightmares about a big bad monster I get nightmares about a bad doll" She said.

That must be because P'Thorn accidentally put on a horror movie.

"Don't worry princess Ai Gulf is ok too...He's back with his mama and papa now they will take care of him" I said smiling.

She smiled and nodded.

"I'm happy to hear that P'Tharn" She said.

I smiled and ruffled her hair again.

"Enough talking though you have school tomorrow go brush your teeth and off to bed ok?" I asked.

She nodded and left the room closing the door behind her.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples then called Ai Type.

"Ai Tharn?" He asked.

"Ummm...Ai Type...First of all how are you?" I asked.

"Fine" He said.

"Good...Ummm...Did your parents say something about Ai Gulf?" I asked.

"Something...Like what?" He asked.

"I don't know but I think something is really wrong with him you should ask your parents if they know anything you don't know yet" I said.

He sighed heavily.

"Ok" He said.

"I'm sorry for making you worry but he's your brother so I consider him a brother too" I said.

"Ok...I'll ask" He said.

"Ok then good night...I'll come pick you up the day after tomorrow" I said.

"Ok...Thank you...Good night" He said.

Then hung up.

I decided to just go to bed for now.

(Meanwhile with Tin)

Tin's P.O.V:

I walked into P'Tul's office.

"Oh what's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"Are you really going to use this opportunity to destroy the Kiriguns?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't see it as a destruction at all we're going to be their partners what's wrong with that?" He asked sipping his coffee.

I pushed the coffee cup off causing it to spill over his shirt.

He sighed and shook his head.

So I grabbed his collar and pulled him up to stand then pushed him to the wall.

"Just when I thought you can't stoop any lower" I said.

He chuckled in disbelief then looked at me with a blank face.

"Let go" He said.

But I didn't.

"Fine then...Care to tell me why are you so hung up on helping the Kiriguns?" He asked.

I sighed and let go of his collar.

"What's in it for you?" He asked smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked...What's in it for you?" He asked again.

"I...It's not like that" I said stuttering.

"Oh really? So you're going to tell me that you really did change or something?" He asked smirking.

"Y...Yes...Yes I did" I said.

"Changed for what exactly? For someone stupid who follows everyone around or for someone so foolish to seek acceptance?" He asked.

He took a step closer to me.

"Little Tin is still as foolish as ever...Instead of following me around like you used to do as a child you're following someone else" He said.

Then he chuckled again.

"You'll always be a follower Ai Tin you really didn't change one bit" He said.

"What should I do then huh? Go down on my knees and beg you to help them?" I snapped.

His eyes widened for a second then he looked away.

"Get out" He said.

I narrowed my eyes and chuckled in disbelief then grabbed his collar then punched him.

"It's you who didn't change one bit" I said glaring at him before leaving the room.

Tul's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily and rubbed the spot where he punched me.

Then sat down on my seat and started thinking about what I should do.

After a few minutes I took out my laptop and started working.

The biggest article I found was of the empty apartment case.

Then I scrolled down to read more about the case.

After some time I finally had enough of reading and took out my phone.

"Salve, potresti trovare qualcuno per me? È urgente" I asked speaking in Italian.

Hello, can you find someone for me? It's really urgent.

"Si...Esattamente...Sono in due...Stupratori" I said to the Italian man.

Yes...Exactly they are two people...Rapists.

The person on the other side said that he will work on it and I hung up.

Then I called my other connections in Germany and France.

After a few minutes of making calls and checking articles I turned off my laptop and went to make some more coffee.

(A week later)

Tul's P.O.V:

I walked into the dining room and put a folder in front of Ai Tin.

Then sat down in front of him and sipped my coffee calmly.

"What's that?" He asked.

"See for your self" I said.

He opened the folder and started reading it carefully.

"Is that?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Why did you do it then? What's in it for you?" He asked.

"I don't know I just did it ok?" I snapped.

He nodded and put the file aside.

"This is perfect...It has their whereabouts and their full criminal records...Ummm...I don't know what to say" He said.

"Just eat" I said not looking up from my plate.

"Ummm...This is a one time thing but...Ummm...Thanks" He said.

I nodded then started cutting the scrambled eggs and we just continued eating in silence.

It'll be better to stay silent anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
34K 396 5
She wears a pink torn, dirty and blood stained dress. Has green eyes and long curly brown hair. Has a teddy bear named Charlie and was brutally raped...