Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

27

230 20 0
By KillerRain

Tharn's P.O.V:

"AI GULF" Ai Type screamed from upstairs.

I ran to Ai Type's room when I heard the loud scream.

Ai Gulf was laying on the middle of the bed with his chest covered in blood.

The bedsheet and blanket were torn to shreds there was scratch marks on the bed wood and the room looked in a terrible mess.

I took out my phone and called an ambulance as Ai Type tried to wake him up.

After a few minutes the ambulance arrived and took him away.

I took Ai Type to my car and we drove after them.

And after a few minutes we were at the hospital.

(Later that night with Techno)

Champ's P.O.V:

"Alright she should be arriving any minute now" I said to Ai No.

After a few minutes Ai Mai finally arrived and sat down in front of us.

"Oh...Ai Champ how are you?" She asked smiling and totally ignoring Ai No.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"Well...Ai Mai there's something I want to tell you" I said.

She looked at Ai No then frowned before turning back to me.

"Well..." I started.

"Disgusting" She said glaring at me then at Ai No.

I sighed heavily and stood up.

"Well...I came here to tell you the news nicely since we have been friends for a long time but since you're behaving like that I don't think that we can reach an understanding" I said.

"Understanding? What understanding? You knew that I liked you for a long time and now you're going to date that fag instead of me? Have you gone crazy?" She asked.

I turned to Ai No then to her.

"He's not a fag and if you don't stop bad mouthing him then we won't be friends anymore" I said.

"Suit yourself you're disgusting just like him" She said pointing at Ai No.

I sighed and nodded.

"Let's go Ai No" I said.

Then we walked away from her.

We took the bus to my apartment and Ai No sat down on the sofa after taking off his shoes.

I walked to the kitchen and took out two cans of orange juice then handed one to him before sitting down as well.

"Are you sure that was the right thing to do?" Ai No asked.

"Of course it was" I said smiling.

"But you two have been friends since kindergarden" He said.

"She didn't accept the truth it's her fault" I said shrugging then put my hand over his.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Fine" He said.

Then he leaned closer to my face and kissed my cheeck.

"This side too" I said pointing at my other cheeck.

He chuckled and shook his head then kissed my other cheeck.

"Let's watch TV" He said then turned it on.

"It's your turn to pick the movie tonight I'll watch it even if it's the lamest movie on earth" I said.

"Don't tempt me or we'll end up watching a really horrible one" He said smacking my shoulder.

Then he picked a movie.

And I went to make some popcorn.

(The next day)

Ae's P.O.V:

Me and Ai Can and Ai Tin and Ai Pete were out for some drinks.

Which meant that we had to invite Ai Pond too.

Who immediately suggested a drinking game which quickly escalated to a truth be told game.

"So...Did you guys...Do it?" Ai Pond asked Ai Can.

Ai Tin chocked on his drink and started coughing as Ai Pete started patting his back.

"Do what?" Ai Can asked cluelessly.

I stood up and kicked Ai Pond off his chair.

"Stop being a pervert" I said glaring at him.

"What? I'm not being a pervert I'm just checking out if my friends love life is going well" He said standing up.

I gave him another death glare which caused him to immediately shut up and chuckle nervously before sitting down.

"Seriously guys did what?" Ai Can asked again.

"Ummm..." I started trying to come up with an acceptable excuse to suit that baby.

"He's talking about an assignment I had to submit tomorrow I was going to ask you for help but he beat me to it" Ai Tin said.

"Oh really? What is it about?" Ai Can asked.

"Balls...I mean...Ummm...Football" Ai Tin said.

Causing me to facepalm.

We're really lucky that Ai Can is that naive.

"Oh is it a biography about a famous player? I can help with that" Ai Can said excitedly.

"Ummm...Let's stop talking about the assignment for now and just drink" Ai Pete said.

I turned to Ai Pond and gave him the you're dead glare which caused him to rub the back of his head nervously.

"Oh you guys are here too?" P'Tum and Ai Tar said walking over to us.

"Hi guys" Ai Tar said smiling.

"Yai Nong" Ai Can said excitedly then hugged Ai Tar and started poking his cheecks as Ai Tar chuckled heartily.

"Stop P'Can" Ai Tar said between laughs as Ai Can kept tickling him.

P'Tum chuckled and shook his head then sat down next to me.

"P'Tummm" Ai Tar said between laughs as Ai Can continued tickling him mercilessly.

"Alright alright that's enough" P'Tum said causing Ai Can to stop.

Ai Tar sighed in relief and sat down next to P'Tum.

P'Tum had an evil smirk on his face then turned to Ai Tar before starting to tickle him himself.

After a few minutes he finally stopped.

Ai Tar's face was red from all the laughing.

P'Tum's phone suddenly started ringing so he immediately stood up.

"I have to answer that call" He said leaving our table.

Tum's P.O.V:

I walked out of the bar and answered the call.

"Yeah...Yeah...That's great news... Yeah...I just want to make sure that the press gets word about it...Yes dad...Ok bye" I said then hung up.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair then went back into the bar.

But suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Ai Tum how have you been?" Ai Keen asked.

"Oh Ai Keen how come you didn't tell me that you were already back? Come on my friends are sitting over there" I said then walked back to the table and he followed me.

"Oh...P'Tum you didn't say that P'Keen is coming too" Ai Tar said looking at Ai Keen.

"I didn't know either" I said shrugging then poured myself another drink.

"I'm going to the restroom" Ai Tar said.

"Don't take long or all your favourite potato chips will go missing" I said taking a bag of chips.

He sighed and nodded then walked off to the bathroom.

"Ummm...I'm going too" Ai Pond said standing up and following him.

Tar's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily and washed my face.

P'Keen isn't P'Tum's brother.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see P'Pond.

"Ummm...Is something wrong? You looked stressed" He asked.

"Nothing sorry to bother you P" I said smiling.

"Ok" He said.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You like P'Tum?" He asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked shocked.

Oh my god is it that obvious?

"Ummm...P'Tum is going to perform in a few minutes aren't you coming?...Also I have a plan to test the water don't worry" He said patting my shoulder.

"Ummm..." I started.

"Don't worry I'm not a snitch your secret is safe with me...Although it's not really a secret" He said chuckling.

"Thank you P'Pond" I said smiling.

Then we walked back to the table.

"What took you guys so long?" P'Tum asked.

"Nothing I was just telling him some jokes since he looked so down" P'Pond said.

"Down how? Are you alright? Should we go home?" P'Tum asked putting his hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever.

"I'm alright P don't worry" I said.

"Ok...Here I saved you some chips I know cheese flavoured ones are your favourite" P'Tum said giving me two bags of chips.

Then he took out something from his pocket and handed it to me.

"I got your favourite cake too" He said smiling.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Thank you P" I said.

P'Pond smirked at me and I looked at him confused.

"Where are ours?" P'Pond asked chuckling.

"Buy them yourself" P'Tum said.

"Oh oh...Special treatment huh?...Fine" P'Pond said smiling.

"You can have one P'Pond" I said handing him a bag of chips.

"No he can't...Give that back" P'Tum said.

"Oh come on P'Tum Ai Tar willingly gave it to me" P'Pond said.

"Kid...I'll crush you if you don't give that back" P'Tum said.

"Ok ok" P'Pond said chuckling.

Then gave me back the bag of chips.

I chuckled and shook my head as P'Pond patted my shoulder.

But when I looked over at P'Keen he was fuming in anger.

"Bottoms up everyone" P'Pond said as we all raised our glasses and clinked them to each other.

"Hand that over" P'Tum said snatching my glass and gulping it down before I could drink it myself.

Suck on that P'Keen you don't live with P'Tum 24/7.

(Meanwhile with Type)

Ai Tharn drove me and Ai Gulf home.

Our father said that he was going to take Ai Gulf to his house in hopes of bonding for real this time.

And because Ai Pha said that Ai Gulf is still recovering.

I sighed heavily when I noticed that he was asleep.

His head was going back and forth and hitting the window gently so I rested his head on my shoulder and brushed a strand of hair away from his eyes.

"Are you guys hungry?" Ai Tharn asked.

"No...Let's just...Go to my...Parents" I said.

After a few minutes we arrived and I woke him up.

"This...Time...Do it...For real" I said.

He sighed and nodded then walked to the doorstep and rang the doorbell and me and Ai Tharn followed him.

Our mother opened and hugged us both then hugged Ai Tharn before letting us in.

"You're just in time for lunch" Aunt Fern said.

So we followed her to the table.

"Alright then since we are all here Baifern here has great news" My father said.

I looked at them curiously.

"I'm getting married next month" Aunt Fern said smiling.

"That's good news" Ai Gulf said smiling.

"Congratulations" Ai Tharn said smiling.

"Congratulations...Aunt Fern" I said smiling.

Then my mother and father turned and looked at each other before looking back at us.

Then aunt Fern stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I know I made a lot of mistakes as a father...And I know that a lifetime of apologising won't make you two forgive me...But I just want to start a new...Fo real this time...Not just an empty promise like before" Our father said.

I smiled and patted Ai Gulf's shoulder.

"I also know that I apologised to you before Nong and told myself that It was ok since I can get to see you again...And that if you get to hear me out for once then our family will be back to normal...But I left you alone again this time I'll do it right" Our father said.

Aunt Fern walked back to us with a cake then placed it on the table carefully.

"Happy 21 birthday to you two" Our parents and aunt Fern said smiling.

I turned to Ai Gulf waiting to see his reaction.

"Fine then...I'll do my part if you do yours" He said.

Then we started eating.

I said goodbye to Ai Gulf and my parents and aunt before following Ai Tharn to his car.

I sat on the passenger seat.

"Well...Don't I...Get a...Birthday...Present too?" I asked smirking.

"I prepared a great present don't worry you will surely love it" He said smiling.

"We'll see...About it" I said smiling then leaned my head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes we arrived home and he picked me up and walked us to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.6K 42
Mr. Suppasit the owner and chairman of Jongcheveevat Industry wants his son, Mew Suppasit to get married soon but his son is not interested in marria...
83.5K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
57K 2.8K 31
This is when gulf and mew get married. Mew loves gulf but will gulf accept his love..? Enjoy na kha~
3.2K 63 9
So, this is a WrightWorth story that an amazing friend of mine wanted me to do, so....here it is, I guess.