Shinoshi Yagi

Bởi Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... Xem Thêm

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?

276 3 2
Bởi Animebigfan1234

(A/N: i just wanna add this real quick. Shout out to Halfdeadanimefreak21 for being a 5th follower ItsCuteAshFoxeh for being the 6th follower and also got a new follower today on Friday, Sep 25, 2020. Here we have the 7th follower is drum roll please *drum roll*........................ chicken_naggetYes give a big huge clap for these new followers. If you want me to give you a shout out then become follower for your Author-chan. Anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 😃

_________________________________________

Warning

Long Chapter
Idk how?

There is also going to be a tiny little lemon up ahead. It's only going to be a little . like just one sentence.

Anyways here you go.

Warning

AT THE YAGI HOUSEHOLD

IN ALL MIGHT'S ROOM

SHINOSHI POV

We finally got back from the hospital. The doctors had to check Dad Might to see if he is stable enough to go home. Right now we are in Dad Might's room, Dad Might is on the bed and i am beside him siting on a chair. Yeah he is now talking me about the two hunters that i said, back at the hospital. Of how i bite off both of his legs. And i at the end he says he is proud of me for helping the Wolves and being a hero.

I also wanted to tell him that i got shot while biting on the guys leg but i don't know how i am going to explain to him or how is he going to react. He is probably going to be worried but i was worried about him too. So, technically we are even.

Should i tell him? I mean i have to tell him the whole story except that i saw a warehouse and meet Mole Rat and Eggman.

Ok, i have to tell him about the shot thing. Come on Shinoshi find the right words to say it.

Shinoshi:um Dad Might

Dad Might:YES, SON?

Shinoshi:there's more to that story about taking down the two Hunters.

Dad Might:GO ON

Oh boy. Come on Shinoshi just say it. Tell him about before you got shot or else he is going to be confused when you just said you got shot. Ok, Ok, i will tell him without having trouble to find the words or looking nervous. I mean i am already looking nervous. Anyways let's do this.

Shinoshi:so er. When i went to bit the hunter leg. I didn't notice that the other hunter was getting ready to shoot because i was too focus on biting on that guy leg. And............The next thing I knew i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i g-g-g-g-got s-s-s-s-s-s-shot.

Dang it Shinoshi, why did you stutter? I don't know, i was nervous telling Dad Might. I don't know how he will react to it.

ALL MIGHT POV

YOUNG YAGI:um, er. When i went to bit hunter leg. I didn't notice that the other hunter was getting ready to shoot because i was too focus on biting on that guy leg. And............The next thing I knew i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i g-g-g-g-got s-s-s-s-s-s-shot.

*Gasp* he got shot?! Oh no. Where did it hit him?! Why wasn't he paying any attention to his surroundings?! Why didn't that Mother Wolf, help him before he got shot?! Why didn't use his hearing quirk with the Wolf Manipulation? That would've help him. Why didn't he tell me this sooner?! Wait, was he nervous tell me that? Maybe because he didn't know how i will react. I need to calm myself down and ask him in a calm voice. So, i won't sound worried. Even though i am worried in reality.

ALL MIGHT:WHERE?

YOUNG YAGI:I think it will be better if i show you it instead of telling you it.

He lifted his shirt and all i see is bandages around his lower stomach.

YOUNG YAGI:I think it's about time to take off bandages. Even though i got shot yesterday.

He uses his claws to cut the bandages off . Once the bandages were off, i can see the bullet wound.

(A/N:idk which one to pick either the left side or the right side. Well i think the left side will work because he just got shot yesterday and possibly the right side when the blood is dry. Ye)

Shinoshi POV

I show him my bullet wound on my lower right stomach. I hope he doesn't get mad that i didn't pay attention or something. Wait did he say where in a calm voice or maybe he was freaking out in the inside instead of the outside. Like how i am nervous in the inside but not the outside.

Shinoshi:are you mad?

DAD MIGHT:NO, I AM NOT MAD BUT I WAS KIND OF WORRIED WHAT TYPE OF BULLET WOUND YOU GOT BECAUSE WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU GOT SHOT. I WAS THINKING IS IT ON THE HEART? OR HEAD? OR LUNGS? YOU GET THE IDEA.

Shinoshi:so you were worried about me and i was worried about you. So, technically we are even.

DAD MIGHT:YEAH, YOU COULD SAY THAT. *sign* THE DOCTORS SAYS THAT I HAVE TO GET PLENTY OF REST INORDER FOR ME TO CONTINUE.

Shinoshi:That's Tough. Do you need anything before you go to sleep?

DAD Might:water please

Shinoshi:okay.

TIME SKIP

Shinoshi:here ya go.

DAD MIGHT:THANKS SON, I JUST GOT TO SIT UP.

I went to Dad Might and help him sit up. He sit up. I gave him his water. I think i should ask him what does the top and bottom means because i got extremely confused what Mother Wolf said.

Shinoshi:hey Dad Might, What does the top or the bottom means?

ALL MIGHT POV

YOUNG YAGI:hey Dad Might, What does the top or the bottom means?

I almost choked on my water after i heard those words. Then flashback had came to me, I remember when i was with my wife and we were on the bed, this was before we had our son.......

FLASHBACK

WARNING
A LITTLE BIT OF LEMON 🍋
THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE TINY BIT OF IT AND THIS WILL BE A VERY SHORT FLASHBACK
WARNING

Let me lay on top of you Toshi

END OF FLASHBACK

Why would he ask me that? And where did he get that from? I should tell him something like how children will understand, he will just have to wait until he is old enough.

ALL MIGHT:TOP MEANS LIKE YOUR ON TOP OF SOMETHING. FOR EXAMPLE A HORSE. BOTTOM MEANS UHH BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

Damn it Toshi, the top one is too obvious. I hope he doesn't have a dirty mind.

YOUNG YAGI:SO, THE TOP PART IS LIKE YOUR ON TOP OF ANY ANIMAL? AND THE BOTTOM PART IS LIKE YOUR IN THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN?

ALL MIGHT:YEAH......HEY, DON'T YOU HAVE A MATCH TODAY? YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO AMERICA EARLY THAN GOING LATER ON. DON'T WORRY I WILL RECORD IT, SEE THE REMOTE IS ON MY NIGHT STAND.

YOUNG YAGI:Ok, but you have nobody to check on you?

ALL MIGHT:YES I DO, THE BUTLER

YOUNG YAGI:So that explains why he is outside. Anyways get some rest, i will see you after my match love you.

He went over to my forehead and kiss me. I smiled at him

ALL MIGHT:I LOVE YOU TOO SON.

I kissed him back. Not on the lips, just the forehead. I use to kiss him on the lips but that was when he was younger.

Shinoshi POV

After Dad Might gave me a kiss on the forehead and saying goodbyes. I started heading towards the door but suddenly i stopped. I turned around ans run to Dad Might and hugged him tightly and started crying on him. I don't know why i am crying.

Shinoshi in a crying sad voice:i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i d-d-d-d-d-don't w-w-w-want t-t-t-t-to l-l-l-l-lose y-y-y-y-y-you *sob* a-a-again

ALL MIGHT POV

YOUNG YAGI IN A CRYING SAD VOICE:i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i d-d-d-d-d-don't w-w-w-want t-t-t-t-to l-l-l-l-lose y-y-y-y-y-you *sob* a-a-again

I picked him up, carried him in a child position and trying to calm him down while rubbing circles on his back.

ALL MIGHT:SHHH IT'S OKAY SON, I UNDERSTAND BUT YOU SEE I AM HERE AND YOU ARE HERE TOO. LOOK I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING OF WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING FROM YOUR TODAY'S MATCH, WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME. NOW, DOES THAT SOUNDS GOOD?

YOUNG YAGI IN A SAD VOICE:Yeah, sorry i did that. I don't know what's wrong with me, i was literally walking to the door. Then suddenly my legs went by its own, it's wried. *gasp* i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is t-t-t-t-that n-n-n-normal?

ALL MIGHT:YES SON, IT IS NORMAL. GO AHEAD AND GO, DON'T WORRY I AM HERE OK?

YOUNG YAGI:OK.

Shinoshi POV

Dad Might put me down but i still hold on to him, not wanting to let go. Why am i acting like this? I am still going to see him in all of my life. Is this the sign where i don't see Dad Might anymore or i don't see him like this?

(A/N:that's a hint of what's going to happen later on. You probably already know~ 😏)

Dad Might:SON......

I hesitated to let go. Right when my arms was close to be off of him, i quickly held on to him tightly not letting go of him. Even when Dad Might try to get me off of him but it still didn't work.

Dad Might:*sign*

He picked me up again and i put my head on his chest quietly sobbing while Dad Might rubbing circles on my back.

ALL MIGHT POV

I try to get him off of me but there was no use. Inorder for me to have my strength back. I need my rest but Young Yagi is keeping me away from it.

ALL MIGHT:*Sign*

I pick him up again, he put his head on my chest and quietly sobbing while i rub circles on his back.

YOUNG YAGI:I-I-I don't know why i am acting like this. My body won't let go of you.

There's a reason why his body won't let go. You see when i was back at the hospital on the hospital bed.....

FLASHBACK

3RD POV

The were six people in the patient room. There names were Sir Nighteye, Recovery Girl, Principal Nezu, Gran Torino. And two on the same bed. Those two are All Might and Shinoshi. Shinoshi is siting in front of All Might between his legs.

Sir Nighteye:Shinoshi, can you go outside of the patient room so we can talk about Adult stuff.

Gran Torino:and don't even use your quirks because if you do. You know what's going to happen.

Shinoshi Shriver in fear after hearing that.

Shinoshi:don't worry, i won't use any of my quirks to listen to your conversation. I will just day dream while i am outside.

Shinoshi got off the bed and headed towards the door. Once he got close to the door he turned around and said one last thing.

Shinoshi:or instead of going outside the patient room, i could go outside the Hos-

ALL MIGHT:NO, JUST BE OUTSIDE THE PATIENT ROOM. NO GOING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL JUST STAY OUTSIDE THE PATIENT ROOM. NO GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE. GOT IT?

SHINOSHI:Not even in the restroom?!

ALL MIGHT:YOU MAY GO TO THE RESTROOM. AFTER WHEN YOUR DONE HEAD STRAIGHT BACK TO THE PATIENT ROOM. OUTSIDE OF THE PATIENT ROOM.

Gran Torino rolled his eyes from the overprotective father.

Shinoshi:ok....

He went outside the door and sat on the chair.

Shinoshi:why can't Dad Might let me walk around the hospital? I am only ten years old. I understand going outside the hospital part but at least let me walk around. Man....Dad Might is extremely overprotective. You know what i don't care what Dad Might says i am going to go walk around this hospital but not outside. Inside. Well i could be more rebellious and go outside. Ye i will go outside and i will show Dad Might that i could handle my own self.

He got off the chair. He looked at the door. He inhale and exhale and started heading towards the exit but also stopping to ask for directions.

He finally made it outside and looked around and awe. Then people started crowding around Shinoshi and asking if All Might is his son.

Are you the son of All Might?

I didn't know All Might had a son

You are soo adorable

How old are you?

*gasp* are you Kaita Makkintaia?

No way

May i have your autograph?

How come All Might never talk about his son in the interview?

Maybe he wants to keep it a secret

Probably from the villians

What are you doing out here?

Why are at the hospital?

*gasp* is All Might in there?

Is that's why he is missing?

SHINOSHI POV

No wonder Dad Might doesn't want me to go outside. These people are crazy but i am ok when some of them are a fan of me from wrestling.

Shinoshi:guys,guys calm down. I am not the son of All Might.

What? Aren't you his son?

I mean you both look alike

Shinoshi:the reason why i look like him because i did plastic surgery.

Plastic surgery?

Aren't you too young for that?

Shinoshi:i maybe to young for that but it was for my birthday. I am a huge geek of All Might. My parents thought i was taking it too far but i told them i wanted it. So....yeah

Are you sure your telling the truth?

There's no way a wrestler would get a plastic surgery for just their character to fit.

We all know that your lying

Yeah

Here in Japan, we don't let kids or younger have plastic surgery.

If somebody did that here then they have to be fired and possibly jail

*gasp* are you his nephew?

Is All Might your Uncle?

Shinoshi:uhhh let's go with that but i will give you guys autographs.

Thank you

TIME SKIP

Shinoshi:i like to chat but i have to go cya.

I run extremely fast to get away from people while i was running. There was people looking at me with stars in there eyes and talking about All Might i should have fly instead of running. That was a horrible idea.

I saw a Woman with long green hair and it looks like a boy that is about my age have green curly hair and wearing an All Might hoodie.

That must be a fan.

I decided to stop near them and fly.

When i was 10 meters away from them. I stopped brutally and fell on my face.

???:*gasp* oh my god, are you okay? Here let me help you up.

The green haired lady help me up.

Shinoshi:i am ok, thank you.

??? &???:*gasp*

Here we go again....

The boy fainted when he saw me, is my hoodie down?

????:oh no ?????!!!

So that's that boy name ?????. I went over to him, bend over and started slapping his face.

Shinoshi:hey, hey, he--oh

He started to wake up. Then once he fully has his eyes open. I put my hand close to my face.

Shinoshi:thanks goodness

The boy had a shocked face. Then started screaming and scouting back.

Shinoshi:well your looking alright. Sorry about that, i was walking through the streets here and the next thing i knew wild animals started chasing me. Hahaha

????? POV

H-He's the real thing...he looks just like All Might!

?????:a-are y-you A-A-All Might s-son?

Shinoshi:uhhh ok. I will tell you this but don't tell no one ok? I am All Might's son. Please. Just. Please. Don't tell anyone. Or else All Mi-

THERE HE IS

oh no.

*squealing*

Shinoshi:well i gotta go. I love to chat some more but you know how people are when they saw a Pro Hero or something like that.

???:yeah, don't worry we won't tell anybody your secret is ours.

Shinoshi:thanks.

I fast speed walk until i got five meters away from. I crouched down and started stretching. ( same thing how All Might did, when Midoriya met All Might and he was about to take off) i was about to get ready to fly.

?????:wait you can't leave, i have soo many questions to ask.

Shinoshi:sorry, but i have to go. Now stand back i am about to go.

*Zoom*

Shinoshi:thank you once again.......

???:?????!!!!!!

Shinoshi:eh?

Then all of a sudden i feel hands on my leg and some wried sounds. I looked down and saw the same boy from earlier.

Shinoshi:hey,hey what do you think your doing?

I was struggling to get him off my leg

Shinoshi:let go,i know your a fan of my dad but this is too much.

Broccoli:i can't, if i let go now, i will die....

I stopped struggling

Shinoshi:oh that's a good point.

Broccoli:i just have a lot of questions to ask you. Your dad is my favorite hero. Please. Grglrgrlgrlgrlgrlgrlgrlgrl

Shinoshi:ok,ok. Just keep your eyes and mouth shut.

He did what i told him to. I hold on to him so he won't fall off and i won't forgive myself, if he fall off.

Well Dad Might is going to Kill me and he possibly might have a heart Attack once he heard that i am not in the hospital. by the time i get back they might be finish with there talking and if i teleport outside the patient room. They would be extremely mad at me. Definitely Dad Might.

I landed at the top of the building and the boy let go of my leg.

Broccoli:Th-That was scary

Shinoshi:not a smart move. Bang on the door for a while someone will let you in.

I started heading towards the rails.

Broccoli:wait! Um...

Shinoshi:No! I will not wait!

Broccoli:But--

Broccoli POV

Flashbacks started in my head

Broccoli:That might be true......Is it Possible to become a hero even though i don't have a quirk.

He stopped at the rails. I continued talking.

Broccoli:i am a normal kid without any powers. Can i ever hope to be someone like All Might!

*adds you can be a hero from the first episode when they were on the rooftop*

Shinoshi POV

I side eyed him with my smile.

Back at the Hospital

In the patient room

3rd POV

While that is happening....

Gran Torino:how are we suppose to tell Shinoshi about All Might living until he gets to UA.

Recovery Girl:if we tell him as a 10year old. He will become depressed again. It's bad for him to know at that young age.

Principal Nezu:and you don't know how will he react to that.

Sir Nighteye:it will be too much explaining it to him.

All Might:*sign* how about we tell him when he is 16?

Gran Torino:that's a horrible idea. We can't tell him at 16 or else he is going to be upset.

Sir Nighteye:Principal Nezu, do you got any ideas?

Principal Nezu:yep. Tell him when he is 12.

Recovery Girl:who is going to tell him?

Principal Nezu:All Might.

All Might:why me?

Gran Torino:isn't it obvious?

All Might:is it because i am his father?

Principal Nezu:yes and before your son starts freaking out. Tell him all the explanation why. Can you do that?

All Might:yes sir but i have to keep on giving him comfort until he understands.

Recovery Girl:i will feel bad for him.

Sir Nighteye:we all will. Tell us when he understands.

Gran Torino:that's going to take until he is 16 years old.

Principal Nezu:he is not wrong. Did you see earlier of how, be was worried about you and crying about you? I have a hundred percent chance that he is going to understand until he is 16.

Recovery Girl:just try and stay with him until he gets better

Sir Nighteye:what about when wrestles?

Principal Nezu:well he can go with him.

Gran Torino:but people will be looking at him why he is holding on to his father and sobbing non-stop. Plus they will ask why he is crying then everybody will know why.

Recovery Girl:maybe it will be best if he waits until he gets back to japan and go to All Might. Instead of taking him with him.

Sir Nighteye:he will also be a distraction.

All Might:ok i know what to do.

Principal Nezu:Now. This meeting is over. You can now get Shinoshi out here.

(A/N:Uh oh 😲)

Gran Torino:i will go get him.

Gran Torino POV

I went to the door. Once i got there i opened the door and look at my right but all i see is a empty chair. I look around and didn't see him anywhere.

I went back inside and turn towards them. I wonder how Toshi will react to this.

Sir Nighteye:well?

Gran Torino:he is not outside.

Recovery Girl:he could be in the restroom

Gran Torino:i will check and see.

I left and headed towards the restrooms. The closest ones.

All Might POV

He better be in the restrooms or else i am going to be tick.

Gran Torino POV

I checked all the restrooms and he is not in any of them.

I went back to the room and told them.

All Might:WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS NOT IN ANY OF THEM

And of course Toshi is worried and pissed.

GRAN TORINO:I AM SAYING, THAT HE IS NOT IN ANY OF THEM. AT ALL.

Sir Nighteye:well should have known that he will do that. I mean he is 10.

Gran Torino:i will ask the nurses if they seen him anywhere.

All Might:I just hope he is not outside.

Recovery Girl:i am on your side, on the part if he goes outside.

Sir Nighteye:he probably did.

Gran Torino:if i don't find him anywhere in this hospital or saw the cameras that he went outside then we all have to look for him.

Principal Nezu:and call the Pro Heros and polices.

All Might:i will not be happy.

Gran Torino:Anyways i am off.

I went out the door again and started looking everywhere for him.

*sign* where can that stubborn child be.

Back at the rooftop

Broccoli POV

Broccoli:I want people to see my fearless smile and be safe. And be the kind of a hero, everyone in the world looks up to. Just like All Might.

Shinoshi POV

He has a good reason to become a hero. And i am just helping depressed people and not caring about the others but i have my reasons. Right? Oh no Anxiety attack coming up. I better hurry this up before i have an Anxiety attack.

Shinoshi:without quirks and becoming a hero. You have to work extremely hard inorder to that. Judging about you becoming a hero i think...............................................

You can become a hero. The reasons why, because anybody could become a hero with or without a quirk, you can still become one. You have potential. Even when people are looking down upon you because your quirkless and saying mean things about you. Don't listen to them. Just ignore them. Just show them that you will become a hero no a Pro hero. And be the first quirkless hero or you might be a late blommer. (Idk how to spell 😅)

I thought of something then it clicked in my head.

Shinoshi:Listen, it's the times when you're scared or worried that you should deal with it by smiling! You've made it this far. It's fine if it's a bluff. Stand Proud! Don't forget that I've got high hopes for you!

Shinoshi:I hope that speech helped you. I wish Dad Might was here, he could possibly become your trainer and become the next symbol of peace.

Wait a minute did i just say that?! Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. But at least it's a good thing that i didn't say one for all then he will be confused why. What's wrong with me? Why can't i handle one single thing? I had one job and i blew it. Oh no what will Dad Might say? Or what if he overheard my conversation with the wolfs? Then we have to do a father and son talk. I hate those . He always makes that face when something is serious. Will he kick me out of the house? Will sent me into the woods or even worse will he take me out of Wrestling? Nooo. I don't want that anything but that. I rather get scowled by him. Or get grounded i don't want that to happened. Oh no calm down Shinoshi i cannot have my anxiety attack in front of him. I need to hurry. I could just make him forget yeah that will work perfectly.

Shinoshi:uhhh w-what i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i m-mean is i w-w-w-wish Dad Might could meet you.

Broccoli:Dad Might?

Shinoshi:oh yeah. Sorry that's what i called All Might. Since he is a father.

Yes it worked. My wrestling is safe.

Broccoli:what are your reasons to become a hero.

Oh no.
I started scratching the back of my head.

Shinoshi:well you see, the reasons why, i want to become a hero so i can help depressed people out there. Just like me

Broccoli POV

All Might's son:well you see, the reasons why, i want to become a hero so i can help depressed people out there. Just like me

So that explains why insides his eyes has something in there and his aura is mixed with depression.

I wonder what happened or how did get depression.

All Might's son excitement in his voice:oh and don't even bother asking me how i got depressed but i will give you one information. My first time being depressed was when i was two.

Broccoli:T-Two?!

All Might's son excitement in his voice:yep, two years old.

Broccoli:but isn't that's bad for your health? Isn't it bad to get at that young age? I don't know how the effects will look but how can that happenedmaybeyouhadtotakesomekindofmedicinetonothaveabadeffectatthatagebutyetagainthatcouldbesomequirkorsomebodyhasaquirkthatcould.........

Shinoshi POV

Then he started to mutter.

I didn't know getting depressed at the age of two was such a big deal. I mean it is a little shocking but then again you have to figure out how can a boy at a young age of two get depression?

I remember when i told my boss about my past and how i got depression at the age of two and he were shocked. He thought i was joking or not serious.

If i tell more people about my first depression then i will get the same results.

Oh yeah, i also told my childhood friend/best friend Tenya iida about my past and how i got depressed. He was also shocked but he gave some kind advice (what i meant by kind like being kind) but also lectured me about being depressed at a young age. He was kind of like the only one that wasn't asking questions about how i gotten depressed or trying to figure it out. The only people that i know that do not question it is Tenya iida, uncle Aizawa, Dad Might, Uncle Mirai & Principal Nezu. Dad Might already knows about it.Uncle Mic being loud about it.Aunt Midnight acting like a mother. Grandpa Torino being a grandpa and hitting me on the head. Uncle Mirai being......uhh.....Uncle Mirai.

Anyways that broccoli kid is still muttering. Let see what should i do if someone is muttering non-stop. Let's see.....oh i know. He is a fanboy of All Might right? I will use All Might voice to get his attention.

Broccoli POV

????????:HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING UP HERE? HAVE NO FEAR WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE

I stopped

Broccoli:ALL MIGHT?!

I looked around frantically

Broccoli:where? Where are you All Might?!

Shinoshi POV

I feel kind of bad.

Broccoli:I have soo many things to say to you and ask you!!

Broccoli POV

I don't see him anywhere all i see is his son. Wait is he?.... no way. That's soo cool

Broccoli:are you the one doing that?

Shinoshi POV

He is smart probably smarter than me. I wonder if he *gasp* like uncle Nezu

I shiver in fear thinking about that.

Broccoli POV

All Might's son in All Might's voice: YEAH, THAT WAS ME. SORRY ABOUT THAT. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. THAT WAS ALSO THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF, SORRY

Broccoli:huh? Oh you don't need to apologize.

I said while waving my hands around.

Broccoli:but the way you copy All Might voice was amazing. You sounded just like him. How long did it take you to get to actually sound like him?

All Might's son:oh uhh i think i started it when i was either four or six then i kept on going and here i am. I actually forgot when i first started it. Let's just say i start at an early age.

Broccoli:but that's still cool

All Might's son:Anyways yes, there's a reason for it but i can't tell you since i told you one information only. But i will see you next time when we meet. Like UA. If you make it. If you make then i will think about telling you about my life and possibly my past. (The past part he said it in a sad tone)

Broccoli:don't worry i will train hard and go to UA and become the number one hero.

All Might's son:hahaha keep dreaming. Anyways your mother must be very worried after that stunt you just pulled. How about i carried you back to your mother. It will feel like a hero no All Might saving you from a top of a building and carrying to your mother.

Broccoli:that will be awesome but i am kind of afraid of heights.

All Might's son:are you sure? Because you did not hesitate to grab my leg when i took off high in the air. But don't worry you will get use to it, just don't look down. And i will carry bridal style and you can hold on to me very tightly.

Broccoli:you won't drop me

All Might's son:of course i won't. I hold on to you very tightly so you won't fall off while we were flying earlier.

Broccoli:you do have a point.

Shinoshi POV

Wait a minute i forgot to introduce myself. I am such an idiot. You must always introduce yourself when you meet new people. I gotta get my act together before i have read that long book that Dad Might has.

Shinoshi:oh i have forgot to introduce myself silly me. I'm Yagi, Shinoshi Yagi, Nice to meet you.

Broccoli:I'm Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya, Nice to meet you too.

He went over to me and i picked him up bridal style. And we took off. Once we were in the air Midoriya hold on to me tighter and is head was close to my neck. I could hear his nice calming breathing. My face just went red as a tomato. Wait am i blushing why am i blushing.

(A/N:i know i said there will be no ships on this book but i just wanted to add that. Just a little bit. Ok i will not add any more.)

Midoriya looked and saw how red my face is and started freaking out.

Midoriya:wow, your face is red. Are you hot? Do you have a fever? Or is flying makes you hot?

Then i started freaking out.

Shinoshi:huh? N-no it's okay. Its not i don't know why my face is red. Maybe i am flustered? Yeah flustered.

Midoriya:Flustered?

Shinoshi:yeah. Actually i do not know what it means.

Midoriya:it means that you make (someone) agitated or confused.

Shinoshi:uhh thanks.

Midoriya:your welcome.

He started to adjust so he can get more comfortable his head went up and his breath went to my neck. I blushed even harder. What is wrong with me this never happens to me ever. Is my body happy that i have a another friend or what.

Shinoshi:don't worry i am use to holding people because i am a wrestler.

Midoriya:your a wrestler?

Shinoshi:yep

Midoriya:so you are going to be a wrestler and a hero?

Shinoshi:hmhm.

Midoriya:that seems like a lot of hard work.

Shinoshi:yeah i am use to hard work actually.

Midoriya:your use to it?

Shinoshi:well actually i was born doing hard work because my dad known as All Might. Train to do hard work so now i don't know what easy is. And plus he's training me with my quirks and becoming a hero.

Midoriya:you have more than one quirks?!

Shinoshi:yeah.

Midoriya:i wish i brought my notebook with me

Shinoshi:notebook?

Midoriya:oh i take notes about heros and their quirks and other people.

Shinoshi:wow your just like me instead i take notes about wrestling. Know about their quirks, character traits, weaknesses. The weakness are the most rare part.

Midoriya:what's your quirks?

Shinoshi:let's see here. My quirks are Super Strength, Wolf Manipulation and Teleportation. If you add all of them up i have three quirks.

Midoriya:wow that's amazing. I wonder if you are the only one that has three quirks.

Well All For One has more Quirks than me.

Shinoshi:well some people could have more than two quirks. I believe the limit of having more than one quirk, it's either two or three. If somebody has more than three quirks then they are rare.

Midoriya:so that means, you are rare.

Shinoshi:yep, well here is your destination.

I landed on the concrete and i looked around and saw everybody crowded around the nice green haired lady and the press with them. When they saw me the press went to me. The green haired lady went up to me and thanked me for saving his son. I put Midoriya down and he thanked me again.

Shinoshi:your welcome. Till next time we meet again.

I said that with my smile.

Midoriya POV

Omg he even got his smile!

Midoriya:till next time.

???? POV

I forgot to introduce myself. He doesn't even know my name nor do i know his name.

????:sorry i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Midoriya, Inko Midoriya. Nice to meet you.

????*whispers to me*:I'm Yagi, Shinoshi Yagi. Nice to meet you too. Sorry i have to whisper, i just don't want the people that are crowded around us to hear. You know what i mean.

Inko:i see. Well i hope we get to see you soon.

Yagi:me too

Shinoshi POV

After our goodbyes, they left. And i am stuck with the press. Wait a minute the press, oh no this is on the news and Dad Might is going to see it then i am going to be in big, big trouble.

News lady:I have a question, that all of us wants to know. Are you All Might's son?

Of course they will ask me that. I will just tell him i am his nephew and that's my uncle. Yeah that should work then i will leave.

Shinoshi:i am not his son. I am actually his nephew, that's my uncle.

News Lady:Then where is All Might? Why were you in the hospital? How old are you? What are your quirks? What is your name? Are going to become a hero when your older? Who is your dad? Who is your mother? Is your parents pro heros? Is it true that you are a wrestler? Is All Might a good Uncle? Is it true that you had plastic surgery? How does it feel to have All Might as your uncle? What is your sexuality? Are you going to be a villain instead of a hero? What are your reasons of becoming a hero? When is your birthday? What is your past? Is it true that you are a wrestler? Is it true that your name is Kaita Makkintaia? How much do you weigh? How tall are you? Is All Might a father? Is All Might single? Does All Might has a child? Is All Might doing something secretly?......

And so on, And so on. She ask soo many questions. I can't even think. Maybe that's the reason why Uncle Shota aviodes the press.

Shinoshi:sorry, i know you guys want to ask me some more questions . well you see i gotta go. Or else i am going to be in big trouble.

News Lady:by who?

Shinoshi:My family

News Lady:why were you just in the hospital?

Shinoshi in a acting sad voice:to visit my cousin. You see my cousin was in a really bad car accident. That's why all of us are visiting him. And the reason why i was outside so i can get some fresh air. So, i really gotta go. Please. I don't know if he is going to make it.

News lady:sorry for keeping you. We just have one more thing.

Shinoshi:what's that?

News Lady:what is your name?

Seriously?! I literally just told her my fake story that i made up and my voice sounds sad. Didn't that story makes you wanna cry. It means that it is important. *sign* i will just tell them my wrestling name.

Shinoshi:Kaita, Kaita Makkintaia. Ok? Bye.

I fly all the up and up and used my teleportation quirk and teleport back inside the hospital. I got through it and saw windows. I went to it and looked outside.

????:SHINOSHI!!!!

I jumped by hearing my name.Huh? That voice sounds familiar. I turned my head and looked for the source. There i see Grandpa Torino. Looking angry at me. He started marching towards me.

Why is he is soo angry.

Gran Torino POV

I looked everywhere and couldn't find him until i saw a familiar Wolf Jacket

Is that Shinoshi? I went closer and saw his hoodie down. Why does he has his hoodie down? He will attract attention, with his hair. And why wasn't he back outside of the patient room? Oh great now i am now acting like Toshi. I finally found him, after all that time i asked nurses and doctors if they see him anywhere. And looking around. I was about to go to the Cameras room until i saw him near the windows. If he wanted to look out the windows, he could have just go to the ones that are near us. Instead of walking to a further window.

I was soo angry with him. I wasted all time for that. I could be doing something else. I yelled out to him.

Gran Torino:SHINOSHI!!!!

That Brat turned his head and saw me. He had a question look. I marched to him angrily. Once i got to him i hit him on the head.

Gran Torino:Why in the hell, where you all the way over here?!

Brat:i was looking for the restroom?

Gran Torino:There's one near us. Why didn't you use it?!

SHINOSHI POV

Come on Shinoshi, think, think. Grandpa is already mad at me. Let's see uhh maybe no. To me it is extremely hard to lie to your relatives. For some reason they know that you are lying. How can they read their faces or their eyes. It's confusing. They need to teach me how to do that.

Focus Shinoshi Focus. You need to figure out how to stay Alive from Grandpa. Ok. Hurry up and answer him before he get suspicious.

Shinoshi:i wanted to go further instead of closer. Going to the closes one is called lazy and i don't want to be lazy.

Grandpa Torino:that means you went farther away from us. You did not realize that i had to go look for you because of your father being too overprotective.

Shinoshi:why couldn't the others go?

Grandpa Torino:the reason i went was because i thought it will be quick but it wasn't quick it took me forever to find you and another thing why is your hoodie down? You will attract too much attention.

He pulled my hoodie back up. So that's why i was getting soo much attention.

Grandpa Torino:i will give you punishment for making me do that. You will come to me anywhere in this week, to train with me. I am going on my hardest level and you better keep up. Got it?

Shinoshi:y-y-yes s-s-sir. Yes sir!

Grandpa Torino:Good. Now follow me.

I followed him.

Grandpa Torino:And don't even think about going anywhere or else i will add more to your training.

Oh no

Shinoshi:i-i w-won't, p-promise. I-I s-s-s-s-s-s-swear.

I don't want Grandpa Torino to make the training harder. Everytime we do training i get scared. If i have to pick between all my training with Uncle Mirai, Grandpa Torino and Dad Might. It will definitely will be Grandpa Torino the scariest but when it is a test from Uncle Mirai and Dad Might. They are both scary when you train with them. The worst part is when all of them go after me. That's the hard part.

TIME SKIP

I am shaking nervously and scared. I don't know how they will react.

Gran Torino POV

We are in front of the door. I looked to my right and saw the brat shaking nervously and scared.

Gran Torino:you should be nervous. Do you want me to opened the door or do you want to do it?

Brat:y-y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-d-do i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it

I opened the door wide open. Everybody turn towards me.

Gran Torino:i found the brat. Come on out Shinoshi.

Shinoshi POV

Grandpa Torino:i found the brat. Come on out Shinoshi.

Come on Shinoshi. You got this. The only thing i am nervous and scared because of Dad Might, i don't know how to react. Just don't look at him. Yea just don't look at him. Ok here we go.

I went inside the room. I could feel the sweat coming very fast from my head and everywhere.

I want to see what Dad Might's face looks like. I looked at Dad Might and i see how angry he looks amd worried. Well there's no turning back now. Once you look at him, you can't look anywhere else. Just him and that's making me even more nervous.

Grandma:where did you find him?

Grandpa Torino:I found him near the windows.

I slowly move my lips to a smile not my happiest smile. My nervous smile.

DAD MIGHT IN A SEROUS VOICE:EXPLAIN SON

He wants me to explain?!

Uncle Mirai, Grandma, Principal Nezu & Grandpa Torino 'in their heads':がんばって。(means good luck)
(A/N:i am sorry i just wanted to add that)

Try not to stutter

Shinoshi:i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i uhh a-a-a-after y-y-y-y-y-you t-t-t-t-told m-m-m-m-m-me t-t-t-t-the r-r-r-r-r-rules a-a-a-a-and g-g-g-g-going o-o-o-o-outside t-t-t-t-the p-p-p-p-p-patient r-r-r-r-r-r-room. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i d-d-d-d-d-decided t-t-t-t-to g-g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-to t-t-t-t-the r-r-r-r-r-r-restroom. A-a-a-after i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i u-u-u-u-u-used i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it, t-t-t-t-there w-w-w-was a w-w-w-window. S-s-s-s-s-so i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i c-c-c-c-c-checked i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it o-o-o-o-out.

Dang it Shinoshi, you stutter.

DAD MIGHT IN A CALM SERIOUS VOICE: DID YOU USE THE CLOSEST ONE?

Shinoshi:uuhh n-no

DAD MIGHT IN A CALM SERIOUS VOICE:WHY?

Shinoshi:b-because i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i w-wanted t-to g-go f-further i-instead o-of closer. G-Going t-to t-the c-closes o-one i-is c-called l-lazy a-and i-i d-don't w-want t-to b-be l-lazy.

DAD MIGHT IN A CLAM SERIOUS VOICE:THAT'S THE STUPIDEST EXCUSE I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM YOU. NEXT TIME TELL ME YOUR GOING TO GO FURTHER. OKAY?

Shinoshi:o-ok ok.

DAD MIGHT:I AM KIND OF MAD AT YOU BUT I WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

Shinoshi:I'm sorry, i made you worried

DAD MIGHT:IT'S ALRIGHT SON.

Principal Nezu:Now that's over with let's see what the news has to say today.

Oh no i hope the news doesn't say anything about me.

They turned on the t.v. with the remote. I turned my attention to the t.v.

We still have no information where All Might is but we did find something amazing today.

Some people came to us well actually of people came to us and told us to report this. When the people were walking and was about to past the hospital they notice a kid that look just like All Might!

Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap,Crap Crap, Crap, Crap,Crap,Crap, Crap

They went to crowd around him and asking him questions.

I look at All Might looking at the news and seeing his face slowly dropping to a frown.

He did answer some questions but there was one question that was a lie. He said "I am not his son. I had plastic surgery" everybody started questioning him and saying that he is too young for that. He answered the question, he said "I maybe too young for that but it was for my birthday. I am a huge geek of All Might, My parents thought i was taking it too far but i told them i wanted it. So....yeah"

We all know that's a lie but one of the crowd ask him if All Might is his uncle and he said yes but he wasn't just his nephew he was also a wrestler. He also gave some of them his autographs see look we will show you that we are not lying.

やべいやべいやべいやべい (crap,crap,crap,crap) oh no. This is when the show my signature. Oh no. They are all going to see it but it's just fans. What's wrong with that? I looked at each of there faces and they were all looking at the t.v. there eyes are glued to it. The only thing i am worried about is Dad Might i don't know how he is going to react after this and i don't know how i am still going to hold in my anxiety attack, this is my first time holding it this long.

There it is. That's his autograph.

Why?! Now they definitely know that it is me. I am going to be in soo much trouble.

After the autograph he ran away from them from a incredible speed while they are trying to catch up to him but then they didn't know where he was until he came down with a boy that is a same age as him in his arms. It looked like he rescued the boy from the building.

And that's when we came along the press, the news. Right when he got back on the floor and gave the child back to his mom.

We started swarming asking him a whole bunch of questions but sadly he didn't answer any of them because he had to go before he gets in trouble from his family but we did ask him why he was in the hospital and he said "To visit my cousin. You see my cousin was in a really bad accident. That's why all of us are visiting him. And the reason why i was outside so, i can get some fresh air. So, i really got to go please. I don't know if he is going to make it".

After he told us his story. We wanted to ask him one more thing is "what is your name?"

Aizawa POV

After he told us his story. We wanted to ask him one more thing is "what is your name?"

Of course the press will say that even though my little kitten just told them a fake sad story that would actually sound it happened but the press just don't care and only ask about their personal info. I just hope that my little kitten is going to make it out alive. I don't care if he isn't little anymore nor has a cat quirk. I will still calm him my little kitten no matter what.

I wish he could visit me but the only reason that we can't hangout is because i am a teacher and a pro hero, i get no sleep at all 24/7, soo many annoying kids. Etc... Too much but soon me and little kitten are going to spend some time with each other i am also going to bring him to work and train him. We haven't train together in awhile. We mostly train for fast reflexes. But i do remember that All Might did told me that he is a Professional wrestler, i am ok with that. I could train him some moves to get him even better.

All Might did said he had a Professional Wrestler that trains him maybe some day we could both work together and train him. Yeah little kitten will definitely love that.

At least i could hangout with little kitten instead of Midnight. She always wants to be with him. Barely any of us. What's even worst is she started to act like a mom. She needs to get a break and let us have a chance being with him.

Don't worry little kitten some where this year, we are going to have fun and train together with your trainer.

Shinoshi POV

When we ask him that he got angry and said a most rudest way of saying his name and other words.

Hear what he said Kaita, Kaita Makkintaia Ok? Bye

Then be abruptly fly all the way up. So we cannot see him but we did get some effects when he abruptly fly up. Some of us almost went flying, Some of our supplies are a lost of cost. What kind of hero does that?

Aizawa POV

Well he is not a hero yet. He is just a kid trying to act like his father, All Might and being a Professional wrestler. What do you expect? He literally just told you a fake sad story. Then out of nowhere you ask him his name.

You could at least tell him something nicely, instead being an idiot. *sign* i thought these idiots at least have brains

Back to Shinoshi POV

Anyways that's all for a great big news. Now onto the next s-

*t.v. turns off*

Oh no

Uncle Mirai, Grandpa Torino, Grandma, Principal Nezu and Dad Might slowly turns their heads towards me and there faces are like they need an explanation.

Oh no, oh no, They know. They know everything. Why did the news has to bring that up? Don't they know that i am going to be in big trouble?

Of course they don't know that. I am to scare to even look at Dad Might face right now. How is he going to react to this? What type of punishment will i have? Do i have to be out of Wrestling? Would my dreams be crushed? Do i have to train even harder with him? Can i still keep my wolfs? Can i still become a wrestler? Can i still become a hero?

Can i still visit Aunt Nemuri, Uncle Hisashi, Uncle Shota and the others?
Am i grounded? How much in trouble i be?

Am i loosing my mind?

*breathe in and out uncontrollably*

No i couldn't hold my anxiety attack

I feel like i am about to pass out and i am having some chest pains.

3rd POV

While Shinoshi is constantly thinking. You can see him having anxiety attack. He is shaking uncontrollably, he's breathing is bad, he is stumbling.

Back to Shinoshi POV

I feel soo dizzy 😵

Then all of a sudden i feel a pair of arms around me.

???????? In a calm voice: REMEMBER HOW I TAUGHT YOU. CLOSE YOUR EYES SHUT AND BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT.

That's Dad Might.

I did what he told me to do.

DAD MIGHT IN A CALM VOICE:WE ARE NOT MAD AT YOU. WE ARE JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU LIED TO US. WE WEREN'T EXPECTING IT. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT. OKAY? I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE OKAY. THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT. YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE A WRESTLER. ITS TRUE WHAT GRAN TORINO SAID I HAVE TO STOP BEING AN OVERPROTECTIVE FATHER, YOU ARE GROWING UP, YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FROM ALL THE TRAINING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING. BUT YOU NEED EVEN FASTER REFLEXES THAT MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRAINING WITH EASERHEAD, AIZAWA. I WILL CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM THAT. I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A CALENDAR OF WHICH DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRAINING WITH HIM AND NAKAMURA. UNTIL YOU HAVE AN AMAZING APPROVEMENT I WILL LET YOU BE IN PUBLIC. IF ANYBODY ASK YOU IF YOU ARE MY SON, JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE MY NEPHEW. ANYWAYS I AM NOT ANGRY AT YOU, NON OF US ARE OKAY? JUST REMEMBER THAT I ALWAYS LOVE YOU

*maw* (A/N: i don't know what a kissing sound, sounds like or spell right. 😆)

He kiss me on my right cheek.

All Might POV

Now his breathing is getting better, he stopped shaking, his eye pupils are not moving every where. He just went back to normal

Gran Torino:Now,i have a bigger question. How did you know about anxiety attack?

Sir Nighteye:How did you know how to do it?

Recovery Girl:is this his first time?

All Might:ACTUALLY, THIS ISN'T HIS FIRST TIME. YOU SEE HE STARTED HAVING ANXIETY ATTACKS EVER SINCE HE WAS SIX. AT FIRST I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO UNTIL ONE OF THE NURSES TAUGHT ME HOW TO TAKE CARE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS AND WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS.

Principal Nezu:well, why didn't you tell us that he had anxiety attacks?

Gran Torino:yeah and you have been keeping it from us ever since he was little.

Sir Nighteye:he was six and now he is ten.

Recovery Girl:that was four years ago. You had enough time to tell us.

Principal Nezu:how many anxiety attacks did he have before today?

Let's see.....how many did he have.......i think it was either around...... the 20s or the 30s.....or maybe .......shorter.......?

All Might:I BELIEVE IT WAS EITHER AROUND THE 20s OR THE 30s OR MAYBE SHORTER......

END OF FLASHBACK

(A/N:Sorry this flashback was long but what you just read was the part where Shinoshi was on his trip by going outside. That part Shinoshi was also having a flashback. So All Might and Shinoshi was having the same Flashbacks except Shinoshi going outside and All Might inside. I hope this helps 😁)

Those are the reasons why his body won't let go of me. I really need him to get off of me. I need my rest and he needs to go to his job.

All Might:SON, IT'S ALRIGHT. YOU CAN BACK TO ME WHEN YOU BACK FROM YOUR MATCH

YOUNG YAGI:*sniff* sorry dad. I will try my best to get off you. No i will get off of you.

He finally got off of me. Now i can finally rest.

All Might:THANK YOU SON, NOW I CAN REST

YOUNG YAGI:Your welcome dad, i will let you rest now

Shinoshi POV

After our goodbyes i headed back to my room. When i was close to my room i saw Nakamura Sensei with his luggage with him. It seem like he saw me.

Nakamura sensei:hey Yagi, you finished with your father and son talk?

Shinoshi:yeah. Right now i am heading to my room to get my luggage and checking to see if i got everything

Nakamura sensei:ok i will be right here, if you need me.

Shinoshi:k

I got to my room, opened the door, went in and saw the wolfs playing together. That soo cute.

Shinoshi:hey guys, I'm back from my Dad Might's visit

Mother Wolf:huh? Oh hey Shinoshi, what did your father say about us?

Shinoshi:he said yes. Yes i can keep you guys.

Mother Wolf:yeah. I hoping he would say yes. And now i will tell you about my past first then you tell me yours. Instead of you saying it first.

Shinoshi:thanks but i was wondering if i could talk about my or our past until i get back or.......i could bring you guys with me to my job instead of just waiting here until i get back. I mean you guys have to wait for me when i was visiting my dad and talking to my dad in his room and plus me being at work will be even much more hours. It takes to two or three hours and another three hours of coming back here. Usually flighting hours takes 10 to 12 hours but since this is a quirk world it takes three to four hours. That's why we leave early. So do you guys wants to come with me?

Mother Wolf:sure. We can come with you but we need a name

Shinoshi:you guys don't have names? So that means that i have to give you a name?

Mother Wolf:yep and my pup.

Shinoshi:hmmm let think real quick

Let's see what type of names should i name them?

(A/N: real quick. Which names should i pick for them?

Mother Wolf
_____________

中の (nakano) - means warrior

桜井 (sakura) - means cherry blossom

Pup
__________

武志 (takeshi) - means Fierce, warrior

健夫 (takeo) - means warrior hero

コイチ (koishi) - means Shinning Prince

満 (mitsuru) - means growing

健彦 ( takehiko) - means Soldier Prince

________________________________________

Shinoshi:oh i know. You ....... And for the pup name is .........

Mother Wolf:oooo~ i like that name~ but yeah we would like to come with you

Shinoshi:sweet. But first i gotta ask Nakamura sensei if i can bring you with me

Mother Wolf:Nakamura sensei? Who's that?

Shinoshi:oh that's right, i haven't told you about him nor does he knows about you. So his name is actually is Nakamura Shinsuke, i just call him Nakamura sensei because he is my sensei/teacher/ Professional trainer for wrestling and he's a wrestler. Do you want me to explain more? Or no?

Mother Wolf:no that's ok.

Shinoshi:ok, i will be right back

TIME SKIP

I brought Nakamura to my room and once he saw the wolfs he has a concern/confused face and he slowly turns his head towards me. He also had his finger pointing to the wolfs

Nakamura sensei *whispers to me*:why do you have Wolfs in your room? I understand your quirk is a wolf but why do you have a wolf? Is that why you were Talking about to All Might?

Shinoshi * whispers back*: i will explain when we get in the plane but yes that is the also the reason why Dad Might and I were talking in his room, having a father and son talk.

Nakamura sensei *whispers to me*: ok but why did you brought me here?

Shinoshi * whispers back*: I was wondering if i can bring them with me? Please. They have been staying here since i left to go visit dadmight and talk to dadmight. Plus when it's live and you are at the commentary table, the wolfs can be with you.

Nakamura sensei *whispers back*: what if they question it?

Shinoshi *whispers back*: i am going to tell you that later. And we don't really needs to whisper they can hear us.

Nakamura sensei:oh yeah i forgot that could hear us

He stand up straight and look at them

Shinoshi:Anyways can i bring them with me? Please~

I use my Wolf Manipulation quirk and for some reason my height is shorter

Mother Wolf POV

*gasp* he turned into a Wolf pup. That's another apart his quirk. I was going to train him soon and teach him more about his quirk but i guess he figured it out.

Nakamura POV

What the?! Did he just turn into a Wolf pup? That is soo adorable~ it seems like he is looking confuse from his height.

Wolf Pup

Why did he turn into a pup? I am happy that he turned into a pup. So we can play together. But i am still confuse of how he turn into that? I should ask mama.

Pup:mama

Mama:yes, dear?

Pup:what happened to him?

Mama:oh, that's apart from his quirk.

Pup:his quirk? Does he know?

Mama:no, you can tell because look how confuse he looks.

I looked at him and mama was right he is looking confuse.

Pup:you are right, he is looking confuse.

Shinoshi POV

I am soo confuse why am i soo little? Is it part of my quirk? Or what?

Mother Wolf:i see that you are very confuse.

I looked up and saw Mother Wolf coming towards me. She is taller than me well. When i am in my wolf form she was taller than me but this is different it's like i am a size of a puppy.

Mother Wolf:do you know why?

Shinoshi:no, i never ever experience this. I don't know what happened. Wait a minute, you said you know about wolf quirks right? so that means you can teach me stuff about my quirk. That also means you already know what happened

Mother Wolf:yep, you got it right. I was going to teach you but then you already figured it out. What were you going to do when you turn into a wolf

Shinoshi:i was going to use a cute adoriable face. Like a puppy begging for a walk to the park. It always works on him whenever i use it on him.

Mother Wolf:makes sense

*click*

I hear a picture that had been to take. I looked up and saw Nakamura sensei has his phone in his hand.

Nakamura POV

After i took the picture. Shinoshi slowly move his head up to look at me. That is soo cute~

*click*

I took another picture

Oh shoot we have to leave

Nakamura:Shinoshi, you can bring them with you. We need to get to the airport

Shinoshi POV

That's right we do need to go.

I went over to my luggage, i got it. I opened the luggage to see if i got everything and i did. I closed it back up. I pushed the luggage to my door.

(A/N:He is still in his Wolf Pup form)

Mother Wolf:you do realize that you are still in your Wolf Pup form

Oh oops but how do i go back to normal?

Shinoshi:how doni turn back to normal?

Mother Wolf:the same thing that you do. Like try to focus, focus on turning back into a human

I nodded and focus turning back to normal. I feel my body manipulating back to my normal form. I feel taller.

Then i opened my eyes. I touch all over my body to check if everything is good and it is.

Nakamura:you guys ready?

Mother Wolf:yep, are you ready ......?

Wolf Pup:yes mama

Mother Wolf:how about you yagi?

I nodded my head yes.

Shinoshi:we are all ready

TIME SKIP

(A/N:A quick reminder, there is going to be a lot of Time Skips because i did promise you guys that this book will be finish by Sunday. Maybe )

We are in the plane with two Wolfs with us. Mother Wolf on Nakamura sensei lap and Wolf Pup on my lap sleeping. Well the Pup is one that is sleeping.

Nakamura sensei:so, aren't you going to tell me how you got these wolfs

Shinoshi:yeah

TIME SKIP

Shinoshi:and that's how i found the Wolfs and got shot.

I told him all about my adventure of going to the woods. Except telling him about Mole Rat and Eggman.

Nakamura sensei:wow very bravely

Big Huge TIME SKIP

We are now out of the plane and in the car that Nakamura sensei rents.

Nakamura sensei:since the live starts in four more hours how about we get something to eat or go to a grocery store or the mall?

Shinoshi:the mall sounds nice.

TIME SKIP

We are in the mall shopping and looking around

Shinoshi:wow the mall looks so different than in Japan

Mother Wolf:I never been in a mall before. Is this your first time going to the mall here, yagi?

Shinoshi:yep, i never noticed how different it looks. I mean look all around. But the only thing i don't understand is the signs and words every where i don't even know what it says, i can't understand it.

Nakamura sensei:but you speak in English

Shinoshi:well i kind of speak English, i do have a hard time it's just that i don't know how to write in English nor understands it. But what makes it difficult that i have to speak in English during live

Nakamura sensei:i believe when you go to Smackdown and join New Day new member if you got in. You say some English but most of it Japanese.

Shinoshi:that's cool. Say which restaurant should we go to? Maybe a Japanese restaurant

Nakamura sensei:how about we try something here in America, like something new?

Mother Wolf:yeah, something new. Maybe there's meat is different from here.

Shinoshi:yeah i guess we can try something new.

Nakamura sensei:let's see here.....

Mother Wolf:hey Yagi, is it ok if you can carried......

Shinoshi:yeah no problem

I picked up the pup and carried him in my arms

Mother Wolf:keep your eyes opened and see if there's any good restaurants

We all looked around looking for any good restaurants

Wolf Pup POV

We all started looking around. I can't understand any of them maybe the pictures might help.

Ooooo~ what about that one.

That looks like bull or a buffalo. Maybe it's a meat restaurant. I should tell the others

Wolf Pup:hey guys, i found one

Shinoshi:huh? You do? where?

Wolf Pup:right there, a buffalo sign

Nakamura:what did he say?

Shinoshi:a buffalo sign.

Nakamura:oh now i see it.

A random kid POV

I have a wolverine quirk. My dad has the same thing and my mom has a different quirk it's vampire. Anyways i want to ask dad more about my quirk, all i know that i transform into a wolverine.

Daniel:hey dad

Dad:yes, Daniel?

Daniel:i want to learn more about my quirk, like facts and stuff

Dad:well, you also can understand Wolves

Daniel:Wolves?

Dad:yeah, *while pointing*hey do you see that kid with a wolf hoodie, holding a Wolf Pup and there's a Mother Wolf beside them and the other side beside them is a man

( A/N:it's rude to point 😒)

Daniel:yeah

Dad:they look like they are talking, you can hear the Wolves talk. You don't even need to use your quirk just listen to their conversation

Daniel:ok

Mom:but isn't that eavesdropping? or rude to listen to their conversation?

Dad:it is but i wanna teach my son something new

Mom:ok but just one time

Let's see here....

Man: あ,あそこ。(a,asoko)

Mother Wolf:あそこ?どうも。(asoko? Doumo)

Man:なに?(nani?)

Kid:"あそこ? どうも" ("asoko? Doumo)

Man:あ.....どいたしまして! (A......doitashimashite!)

(A/N:try to guess what they say)

I can't understand what they are saying. Are they speaking a different language? or what?

Daniel:hey dad, i can't understand what they are saying

Dad:i think they are speaking a different language. That i don't know of

Daniel:i thought having a Wolf quirk, will let you hear what they say

Dad:yeah but in your own language. If you want to know what they are saying you got to study a lot of languages in order to know what they are saying.

Daniel:do you know what they are saying?

Dad:no, i don't but i still got a long way a head of me. I have been studying a lot and i know what language it is

Daniel:really? What is it?

Dad:Ja-

Mom:Japanese

Daniel:Japanese

Dad:hey, i was going to say it

Mom:well i wanted to talk. I hate being quiet. Anyways it looks like they are being confused or looking around for something. I will be right back

She went and speak with the man we stopped walking and we could hear them

Mom:すみません!

Shinoshi POV

......:excuse me!

Nakamura sensei:yes mam?

Lady:do you guys need any help?

Hm seems like she speaks Japanese.

Nakamura POV

she came over here and ask us if we need any help. I mean that's nice of her to do that for us.

Nakamura:oh no, no it's okay. I have been here but these here never been here. But thanks anyways

Women:oh. Your welcome. Usually people don't stop and ask if they need any help. But what i think is rude that. Did you notice that some people were looking at you guys wried or confuse amd talking behind you guys back?

Huh? What that never happens. Maybe it's because we brought wolves

Nakamura:you think because of the Wolves?

Women:probably, i don't know

Shinoshi:oh, sorry it was probably me

Nakamura:what do you mean by that?

Shinoshi:i was making different voices and expressions.

Nakamura:just don't do that here. Remember it's different.

Shinoshi:oh sorry

Nakamura:hey bud, it's alright, you don't need to apologize. Please don't start doing that thing again

Women:thing again? What does he do?

Nakamura:oh he does this thing where if he did something wrong and the other person says "it's alright, you don't need to apologize" then he goes on and on about how it was his fault he keeps saying negative things about himself. Then we keep on telling him it's alright.

Women:when does he stop?

Nakamura:when you stopped telling him but at the end you have to cheer him up *whispers to her* so he can forget

Shinoshi:hey, i heard that

Woman & Nakamura:how?!

Shinoshi:using my quirk. See

He moved a little of his hoodie. So we can see his Wolf ear

Nakamura:you know, it's bad to eavesdrop right?

Women:oh that reminds me. Sorry that My husband and my son eavesdrop you guys

Kid:huh? Why?

Women:because our son, has a wolverine quirk, he ask his father to talk about more about his quirk and so he did. He said that he can understand what the Wolves are saying and what he is saying, without using his quirk. So, he did an example on you guys of how you are holding the pup and the Mother Wolf is next to you and you beside him. So he listen to you guys conversation. I couldn't hear only you two but not the wolfs because i don't have that type of quirk. Anyways my son couldn't understand what you guys were saying and the Wolves. My Husband and my son couldn't understand you guys but i can. So, sorry about that

Nakamura: thank you for apologizing. By the way your Japanese is very good

Women:oh wow thank you. I never notice how good i sound, i thought i was at the beginner level

Shinoshi:are you kidding me, you sounds awesome, you sounds like your 100% Japanese.

He started jumping up and down with the Wolf Pup cheering with him

3rd POV

While Shinoshi and the pup are cheering you can see the people looking at them with stars in there eyes seeing how cute they look

Awww....that's soo cute~

My heart is going to explode~

I can't take it i need to take to record

Send it to me

You should put it on Instagram

Nakamura POV

That's adorable.

Nakamura:well i love to chat some more but we have to get something to eat first before heading towards our destination

Women:oh, sorry to keep you waiting. Bye

Nakamura:oh wait, do you want to exchange numbers?

Women:sure

TIME SKIP

We are now in the restaurant at our seats. Looking at our menus

Shinoshi POV

I can't read any of these.

Or

Nakamura sensei:since Yagi here, have a match today he have to eat a salad while we eat steaks

Shinoshi:what?! *whining* But that's unfair~

Nakamura sensei:we can save you some and take a to go.

Shinoshi:can you order for me, Nakamura sensei? Because i can't read

Nakamura sensei:sure

Mother Wolf:same with us and my son

Shinoshi:oh and same with them

Nakamura:ok, let's see here....uhhhh...how about for you Yagi, you get a Cesar Salad, for the Mother Wolf a huge ribeye and for the Pup a petite ribeye.

Shinoshi:yeah sounds good, how about you guys?

Mother Wolf:yep

Pup:yeah

I looked for the button but don't see it anywhere

Nakamura sensei:what's wrong Yagi?

Shinoshi:there's no button here

Nakamura sensei:*chuckling* like i said it's different from here.

Big TIME SKIP

We are now at the RAW center you can see people lineup to get inside. We headed towards the back entrance for the people that work here and wrestlers to park there.

We got out of the car. I went to the trunk and got my luggage out. Nakamura sensei closed it. We headed towards the door where it is open with the bodyguard is out.

We said our hi's and byes. Me and the Wolfs headed towards my room while Nakamura sensei talk with people.

We got inside my room.

Mother Wolf:wow i wonder how long it took you to make the room into a Japanese room.

Shinoshi:it took a long time, i have to get go to japan and buy all the stuff used for the room i have to get a bigger luggage and i have to come here in America and go to the Japanese furniture store and put it in here.

Pup:what about decorating?

Shinoshi:the decorating part was tuff because i have to move stuff and make sure the wall fits and not fall over but now i have to take this stuff down, if i make it. If i do make it then i have to take all this stuff down. If i don't make it then i don't know if i will still be here or go to NXT. Anyways remember how i said when it's time.

Mother Wolf:I know stay with Nakamura at the commentary table until the live is over.

Big TIME SKIP

Now we are live i have my wrestling outfit on and my championship belt with me. Right now i am nervous. I know i have been here since i was eight to ten years old. So that's about two years. But even though it has been two years i am still nervous.

It just give me chills with all those people in the stadium staring/looking at you at your every move. What's worst is that you have to have your face full with determination not looking nervous or scared well....i think that's for the Original WWE. Here i think it's okay to show that you are nervous and scared because we are little. But if you really wants to become a professional wrestler in the future then show determination then soon it will be over with.

Anyways i believe i have to wait until two or three or four more matches until my match starts.

TIME SKIP

I am now near the entrance waiting for my theme to come up. I am stretching, focusing on my breathing, telling my self that i got this in my head.

Now it has started. I walked out and headed towards the arena while the commentary & Nakamura sensei are talking and the crowd cheering. The cheering actually helps calm your nerves but if there booing it makes you feel nervous.

I got to the ring and saw sid? Really sid? This is going to be too easy

TIME SKIP

I won and i help him up, he thanked me and he went out the ring and headed back. I went to the ring corner and motion them a microphone. I got it and i went to the center and everybody was quiet.

I inhaled and exhaled. Then i brought the mic close to my mouth.

Kaita:i know, you guys heard from yesterday about me becoming a new member for the new day. The did told me that i have to show them if i could become their member on Friday but if i do make it then there will be a match where the wrestlers have an apportonity to have the Champion ship. I have made up a match and i don't think anybody have this type of match. It's called a bloody match.

At backstage

At someones room

Machuca:is he crazy?

Killer lizard:a bloody match?

Big Chungas:why a bloody match?

Rodzilla:you think he just like blood?

Monkey:or maybe he is secretly a vampire?

Lucas:i highly doubt that

Sid:what do you think, Kazuka?

Katsuro *mind*:a bloody match?! Oooo~ i am definitely love that~ maybe i could secretly grab some blood without anybody looking. Forward to that. I love seeing people bleed and with cuts all over them~ but i have to control myself before i lose my character. I need to focus.

Fransico:hey guys, i think something is going on in Katsuro head, he is smiling creepy

Lucas:oh no, he is going out of character. Some one hit him with a pillow

Sid:aye aye captain.

*grabs pillow*

Katsuro *mind*: i hope dad has a victim that i need to get so i can give him thousands of cuts and suck all his blood out or i will tell him that i am going for a walk at night and capture and play with people. I love going and having missions with dad, i get to cutt people with my knife and collect their blood. Sometimes i am with dad with missions and sometimes i go alone. What sucks is that he never give me some of his blood but he did said that i have hi-

Katsuro:oi?! Why did you hit me with a pillow?!

Lucas *whispers to him*:you were going out of character again, control it.

Katsuro *whispers back*:what do you mean? I was thinking

Lucas *whispers back*: bro, you literally where smiling creepy

Katsuro *whispers back*:ok i will try my best to stay in character. Actually i was thinking of changing my character

Machuca *whispers to him*: this is not the time. We are live right now.

BACK TO KAITA POV

Kaita:I know you probably think that i am crazy, i am not. I just want to have like a awesome way to have a good bye match. Like if you are leaving and you want a memory that will last forever.

Zack:he does have a point

Kaita:so, here how it will how the match will work. There will be a steel cell like hell in a cell but steel, under the ring will be dangerous stuff under there. Don't worry outside the ring there will be pharmacy, people with healing or hospital related quirk. And if they have to go to the hospital, the ambulance is close by the entrance.

Kaita:Now how to win this match, there's is no countouts, no pinfall, nothing just submissions. The last six people standing wins and will go to a ladder match for my championship belt hanging up in the air. In this match i am obviously going to be in it. But when there are last six people standing and me i am in it will make it seven people standing but it still means you win. If i lose then i lose nothing happens you just keep on going. This bloody match is going to start until next week Monday Night RAW.

ALL MIGHT POV

Is he crazy?! Having a bloody match!! I understand that he likes blood but that's too much!!! What if he gets blood lose?!!!!! No. Stop it. Toshi. You need to think positive things, not negative things but i am going to have another talk with Young Yagi

KAITA POV

Kaita:if i don't make it then i will still think about , if i should stay here? or move on?

Then crowd started getting sad and saying stay here

Kaita:i understand you guys want me to stay. But look at the wrestlers here , we are all growing up

Nakamura sensei *muttered*: i can't believe he just said that.

Kaita:and we need to move forward

ALL MIGHT POV

Young Yagi:but look at the wrestlers here, we are all growing u-

*turns off t.v.*

I don't want to hear that coming out of his mouth.

I don't care how Gran Torino, Sir Nighteye, Recovery Girl, Principal Nezu everyone else except Easerhead, Present Mic, obviously Midnight says that he is growing up, no matter old he gets he is still going to be my little son. I have to spend a lot of time with Young Yagi.

But also the others i have to make sure the others get a chance to spend time with my son instead of Midnight constantly asking if she could have fun with him. Even though if i say no she will keep on going on and on about it. So if i gave Young Yagi to her. She will stop. She definitely needs a break.

She was taking him too far, to the point where Young Yagi calls her mom or asked me if he could go visit mom....

FLASHBACK (i know this is another flashback but don't worry it won't be that long )

ALL MIGHT POV

I was watching t.v. All of a sudden i hear little running feet's heading towards me. And i already know who it is. Then the person came in front of me with all four feet on the floor.

He stand up and started climbing up the couch next to me. I lifted my leg a little. So he can get up there easier. He finally got up there and he went to my lap and sat on it and looked up at me.

All Might:WHAT DO YOU NEED, SON?

YOUNG YAGI:uhh i was wondering if we could go visit mom?

That's wried he never asks me that. I guess i should bring him to his mom's cementary.

ALL MIGHT:ARE YOU SURE?

YOUNG YAGI:Of course

Don't say i didn't worn you son.....

ALL MIGHT:GO PUT ON YOUR SHOES.

YOUNG YAGI:Ok

He slowly move down from my leg to the floor. Once he got down he went towards the mud room. I turned off the t.v., got up and headed towards the mud room where young yagi is.

I got there and saw him picking which shoes should he where while i get my shoes passing Young Yagi.

He finally picked them and put them on. I got my shoes on. I looked down and saw Young Yagi staring at his shoe laces

ALL MIGHT:DO YOU NEED HELP TYING THEM

he nodded his head. I got to his level and started tying them for him.

Young Yagi:Thank you

ALL MIGHT:MHM

I grabbed both of our jackets because for some reason everytime you step into the cemetery it turns a night sky and starts to rain but when your out it looks clear.

Anyways i help putting in Young Yagi's favorite Jacket, he loves his Wolf Jacket. He wears it all the time. Now i put on my jacket. I picked him up and walked outside while closing the door.

Little TIME SKIP

We are now outside the gates.

All Might:DO YOU WANT ME TO FLY? OR WALK?

YOUNG YAGI:Fly because it's faster.

TIME SKIP

We finally made it to the cemetery. We are at front, about to go in. And i am still holding my son

Young Yagi POV

Why are we at the cemetery? I thought mom has an mansion with a butler and other people in their.

All Might POV

I inhaled and exhaled

I put one step forward.

Young Yagi:why are we in a cemetery?

I stopped and looked at him

ALL MIGHT:YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO VISIT MOM

Young Yagi:i do. But Mom has a mansion with butlers and other people in there

A mansion? And a butler? With other people in there? What is he talking about? Wait is he talking about Midnight?! Is he? He is actually is talking about her! THAT IS HIS AUNT, NOT HIS MOM!!! YES I AM ANGRY AT HIM BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS ACTUAL/ BIOLOGICAL MOM!!! I AM SOO MAD AT HIM. but i have to calm down. He is a toddler i can't yell at him or else he will be scared.

Anyways i turned my direction back at the cemetery without even looking at him.

ALL MIGHT*With a little bit of anger in his voice and having a serious voice as well*:THAT IS YOUR AUNT. NOT YOUR MOM.

YOUNG YAGI POV

Dad Might turn his ahead towards the cemetery. I looked at him with confusion he started talking without looking at me

Dad Might:THAT IS YOUR AUNT. NOT YOUR MOM

Shinoshi:i thought she was my real mom

I accidentally said it out loud. I meant to say it in my head. Then i feel tears coming out of my eyes then i started rapidly saying sorry to him.

ALL MIGHT POV

YOUNG YAGI:I thought she was my real mom

Then something clicked in my head.

I try to control my anger inside of me.

I gritted my teeth, i didn't have my usually Smile face. I had a frown. I move my eye to look at him. You can only see the bright blue eyes with anger in them

(I couldn't find the right one)

Young Yagi:sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry-

He keeps saying sorry over and over again while his tears are waterfalls.

FLASHBACK ended

(A/N:i was thinking of adding more but then i was like nah. Anyways there is going to be a lot of big time skips)

Anyways probably been awhile. I should turn it back on. If he is talking about stuff like about growing up then i am turning it off.

YOUNG YAGI POV

I started talking more

HUGE TIME SKIP

We are now back home.

(A/N:i know what you guys are saying that is too huge. I know. I just didn't know what else to say after that. Anyways back to the story)

(Right now it is night in Japan. It's probably not but let's just say it started to become night)

Me and my Wolves headed to our room.
While Nakamura sensei headed towards his room. We got there and got in. I closed the door behind me. I headed to where i usually put my luggage at. I put it there and i went to the center close to where the Wolves are

Shinoshi:ok you know how i said about telling each other our flashbacks. Well actually i have something planned tonight.

Mother Wolf:what is it?

Shinoshi:well you see it's-

*knock*

*knock*

Shinoshi:oh uhh excuse me for a second. Come in!

Nakamura Sensei?

Shinoshi:仲村先生?どうさんですか?
(Nakamura sensei? What's wrong?)
(A/N:sorry that episode when Midoriya meets Gran Torino and when Midoriya was opening the door then All Might came out if nowhere and said "I AM HERE IN A BIZARRE POSITION" then for some reason i here Midoriya saying What's wrong? In my head and that's why used it in Japanese.)

Nakamura Sensei:oh nothing. It's just that your father wants to speak with you

Shinoshi:again? Well i guess i have to go then.

I turned my attention back to the Wolfs

Shinoshi:sorry, it seems like my dad needs me again and don't worry it won't take that long. I will check and see what my dad is talking about. I will be right back.

Mother Wolf:ok.

I got off the floor and headed to my Dad's room with Nakamura sensei beside me while talking to each other.

TIME SKIP

Nakamura sensei:well here is his room.

Shinoshi:yep.

There was five seconds of silence until Nakamura sensei fixed it so it won't seem awkward.

Nakamura sensei:well cya

Shinoshi:cya

What does dad want?

*knock*

*knock*

Come in

I opened the door, i went inside and closed the door behind me.

He motioned me to sit next to him on his bed. I sat next to him. And now i wanna know why he called me again.

Shinoshi:so.....what do you want to talk about?

He looked me in the eyes with a serious face.

Did something happened?

DAD MIGHT:SHINOSHI

Uh oh it's probably really serious. He barely use my first name well he use it when i am in trouble.

Shinoshi:yes, dad might

Dad Might:I WATCH YOUR MATCH TODAY

Shinoshi:y-y-you did. Oh that's great. See i told you i am good at wrestling.

DAD MIGHT:YES I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD WRESTLING BUT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT NOW

Shinoshi:huh? then what are we talking about?

DAD MIGHT:WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID AFTER YOUR MATCH WHEN YOU WERE TALKING TO THE CROWD AND THE WRESTLERS

Shinoshi:oooohhhh, now, i know what your talking about. Your talking about how i said that we wrestlers are growing u-

DAD MIGHT:NO, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT. I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT MATCH YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE IF YOU MAKE IT TO BECOME THE NEW DAY MEMBER.

Shinoshi:oooh, the Bloody match that i made up. Do you like it?

DAD MIGHT:NO

Shinoshi:why? Is it because the bloody thing? Dad Might don't worry about. It's just blood. Please. Dad i want to do this. Please Dad Might. This will be an epic way to leave RAW. Please Dad Might. Wait a minute why are you worrying about me shedding blood when you beat me and then blood came out of me

DAD MIGHT:THAT WAS ONLY TRAINING

Shinoshi:but when i become a hero in the future. Wouldn't i be shedding blood plus you were shedding blood and possibly in the future of becoming a Professional wrestler i might shed blood. If you are worried about me shedding blood. Then you shouldn't be. This is life Dad. No this a quirk life. Of course i am going to be alive. You know it takes more than that for me to die. I want to die in the most epic way. Like if i am fighting my rival as a villain then it will probably be the most brutality way i want to die like that. Or i could still be alive. I don't want to die in a ring. Dad i have been working my butt off ever since i was four to ten years old
I think that's six years of training from you, Grandpa Torino, Uncle Mirai, Nakamura Sensei and Takahashi sensei. And a little bit from Uncle Hisashi. Please Dad. Plus Grandpa Torino told you to stop being a overprotective father~

DAD MIGHT POV

*Sign* he is right. I need to stop this nonsense. I don't even know why i got worried about him shedding blood. I need to control myself.

*Warning

Some sad stuff up ahead

Warning*

ALL MIGHT:YES. I UNDERSTAND. I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS WORRIED FOR YOU. IT IS TRUE YOU ARE G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GROWING U-U-U-U-U-U-AGK

I Cough out blood

Shinoshi POV

I Saw him cough out blood. Blood? Oh no

Shinoshi:DAD!!!

Then he started coughing rapidly with blood spewing out.

I got soo scared. I went to the buzzer to signal the nurses. I started pressing the buzzer rapidly.

At the nurses room

Nurse #1: hey, guys look at the buzzer it's going off and on rapidly.

Doctor#3: who is it from?

Nurse#4:let's see....it's....uhhh....

Nurse#7:*gasp* It's All Might

Nurse & Doctor:everybody get all your medical stuff bring the stretcher, the bed everything and head to All Might's room quick!!!!

3rd POV

Right Now nurses and Doctors are hurrying to get the stuff then heading to All Might's room.

While that is happening you can see Shinoshi trying to help his Dad with tears coming out of his eyes.

Now the nurses the doctors are now in front of All Migth's door. Doctor #9 stupidly knock on the door

*knock*
*knock*

Doctor#10:why would you knock on the door?!

Doctor#9: remember what he said-

Nurse#11:this is no time for that. Let's go

Thy all barged in there. They quickly put there act together. While Shinoshi move out of the way and watch them putting his dad in a stretcher and heading out.

Shinoshi used teleportation quirk and waited outside the door.

Nakamura POV

While i was walking i heard some one crying. I went to the source and there it was......................Shinoshi shaking in fear

I ran to him and went down to one knee and ask him if he was ok? And he said no. I wrapped my arms around him.

Nakamura:calm down, what happened?

Shinoshi:d-d-d-d-d-dad *sob*

Nakamura:did something happened to your dad?

He nodded

Shinoshi:w-w-while d-d-d-d-d-dad w-w-w-was t-t-t-t-talking *sniff* h-h-h-h-he s-s-s-s-s-s-started *sniff* t-t-t-t-to c-c-c-c-c-cough o-o-out b-b-b-b-b-blood *sniff* t-t-t-t-then a-a-a-a-all o-o-of a-a-a-a-a s-s-s-s-s-s-sudden h-h-he s-s-s-s-s-s-started *sniff* c-c-c-c-c-coughing r-r-r-r-r-r-rapidly w-w-w-with *sniff* b-b-b-b-b-blood s-s-s-s-s-s-spewing o-o-out *sob*

I hugged him even tighter while rubbing circles on his back.

Nakamura:shh it's alright. I am sure All Might is going to be okay

3rd POV

While that is happening. Here we are nurses and doctors helping All Might but All Might hold his hand up signalling them to stop.

All Might:B-B-B-B-Before y-y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-d-do a-a-a-a-anything e-e-e-else. C-C-C-C-Can y-y-y-y-y-you p-p-p-p-p-please b-b-b-b-b-bring S-S-S-S-S-S-Shinoshi, s-so h-h-he c-c-c-c-c-can g-g-g-g-grab m-m-my h-h-hand

Everybody looked at him confused except one

Doctor#9:i saw this in a movie once. Hurry and get Shinoshi

Doctor 12 went to get Shinoshi

Shinoshi POV

I started to calm down from the hug and Nakamura sensei saying positive things.

The door open. A doctor came out. Nakamura sensei and i turn our attention to him

Doctor 12:Shinoshi, your father needs you

I nodded. Nakamura sensei let go of the hug. I headed inside.

Once i got inside i saw my dad. I went to him. When i got close to him he reached his hand out for me to grab it. I was confused.

DAD MIGHT:G-G-G-G-GRAB M-M-M-MY H-H-H-H-HAND S-S-S-S-S-SHINOSHI

(A/N:tell me if you guys know the reference 😃)

(A/N:Oh and btw if your wondering why All Might calling his first name instead saying young yagi, well you see he is too weak to say it so that's why. Anyways on to the sad story)

Grab his hand? Why? Wait is it? No. It can't be.

Doctor #9 POV

Grab his hand Shinoshi!!! I can't say it in my head or else i am going to jinx it.

Shinoshi POV

I started to back out slowly

DAD MIGHT:G-G-G-G-GRAB M-My H-H-HAND S-S-S-S-SHINOSHI

I stopped backing out

Shinoshi:w-w-w-what a-a-a-a-are y-y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-d-dad? Y-y-y-y-y-your s-s-s-s-s-s-scaring m-me

DAD MIGHT:P-P-P-P-PLEASE G-G-G-G-GRAB M-M-MY H-H-H-H-HAND S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SON.........................

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

D-d-D-D-D-DAD!!!!!!

Shinoshi:Dad?

No response

Shinoshi:Dad?!

SHINOSHI:DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Ran to Dad while bawling my eyes out

Nurse#1 & Doctor#1:EVERYBODY GET TO WORK. SOMEONE GET SHINOSHI OUT OF HERE!!!!!

A doctor pick me up and moving me away from Dad while I struggle with his grip

SHINOSHI:LET GO OF ME!!!! DAD!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! I WANT YOU DAD!!!!! I WANT YOU TO BE IN MY LIFE!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO SEE ME WHEN I BECOME A NUMBER ONE HERO AND BE A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER AND BE A HALL OF FAMER!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO SEE ME ACCOMPLISH MY GOALS!!!! I WANT YOU TO BE THERE WITH ME!!!!!! AND BE BY MY SIDE!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER PARENT!!!!! YOU HELP ME TO GET THROUGH MOM'S DEATH!!!! YOU HELP ME WHEN I GET DEPRESSED!!!!!PLEASE YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!PLEASE DAD MIGHT!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU HELP ME SOO MUCH IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

3rd POV

While he is screaming and crying to his father. Everybody in the house can hear him. They felt soo bad for him. Almost all of them use their earphones or headphones or something to block out the screaming.

In Shinoshi room there are not just wolves there. The butler was in his room asking if the Wolves need anything. They also heard the screaming from Shinoshi. The butler is trying his best to block out the sound.

Nakamura POV

Oh my god, i feel so bad for him. I wish i brought my headphones to block out the noise. I could just go and get them but my legs won't let me move. I guess i have to suffer

Shinoshi POV

I keep on screaming more and more until i got outside the room. I stopped and i kept on crying and crying and crying

Nakamura POV

The screaming has stop and a doctor had came out with Shinoshi in hus arms crying his eyes out.

*end of sadness*

Doctor#14:here you go.

He hand me the crying boy.

Doctor#14:I think he is going to need some fresh air

Nakamura:he could go into the woods and go hunting, that might get his mind off. Then after he goes hunting i could take him to sum places that he likes.

Doctor#14:That will work and don't worry about All Might, he's going to be okay. We are Professionals. Anyways i got to go and help All Might. Bye

Nakamura:bye

I headed to the front entrance while talking to Shinoshi

Little TIME SKIP

We made it at the front entrance and i yagi shoes. I opened the door for him he went out.

Shinoshi POV

I did my goodbyes and use my teleportation quirk to the woods.

I got there and i started walking slowly to the warehouse where Mole Rat and Eggman is. And trying to calm myself and think happy or positive things.

TIME SKIP

I am finally here i stopped crying, i stopped thinking about negative things, i am just normal. Ok let's just make sure Mole Rat doesn't find out.

I use my teleportation quirk and teleport inside 10 meters away from Mole Rat. I went 5 meters to him abd step in to the light.

Mole Rat:oh i see you made it alone. Anyways what's wrong? Did something happen?

How does he know everything?!

Shinoshi:what do you mean?

Mole Rat:you have stained tears on your face

Shoot. I thought i wipe away my tears. I guess i cried more and never notice. Well i guess i should tell him. Try not to cry in front of him. Ok here we go

Shinoshi:it all started.........

Another TIME SKIP

Mole Rat:You poor thing. Now i have a deal with you

Shinoshi:a deal?

Mole Role:Yes a deal. You know how your father, All Might? Is starting to not look good or in a bad state?

Shinoshi:yeah

Mole Rat:well i have a quirk that will help your father to become even stronger, have no more issues, if he gets hurt he gets healed quickly, no damage no nothing well except it will leave a scar. All of that in just in one quirk, called a healing quirk

(A/N:you can think of a different name. I didn't have much time but i wanted to finish this quick. Anyways the healing quirk is all that in one quirk. Soon i will make a chapter that talks about peoples quirks in this book)

Shinoshi:It's kind of like your giving quirks to people can i like how my Dad talk about his rival, All For One

Mole Rat:All For One? Well your looking at him

Shinoshi:*dramatic gasp*

Will be right back

Here is a commercial

Now back to the story

Shinoshi with a shocked voice:y-y-y-y-y-your A-A-A-All F-F-F-For O-O-O-O-One?!

All For One:Well it was obvious. I am the only strongest villain that can damage All Might.

Shinoshi with a shocked and a little anger:y-y-y-y-y-you w-w-w-were t-t-t-t-the o-o-one t-t-t-t-that p-p-p-p-p-put m-m-m-m-m-my d-d-d-d-d-dad i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-into t-t-t-t-that c-c-c-c-c-condition

All For One:Now, Now. Remember the deal. That can actually help your father.
But for addition to that you have to work for me.

Shinoshi:work for you?

All For One:yes. Inorder for you to get the quirk. Now what do you say? A deal? Or no deal?

He said that while having his hand out for me to accept it.

A deal? or no deal?

If i do choose a deal then i get to have the quirk and work with him but if there's no deal then what would happen to me? Or what will he do to me? I could just turn him in but then Dad Might, he might get even worse. Ok i think i know what my decision is now.

Shinoshi:All For One.........it's

A deal

_________________________________________

I have finally finished this chapter. I am sorry it took a long time. It's just that i have school with Homework, tests, projects, soo much homework. So mostly i am going to be busy for Physical Science because i have an F and grades are due next week this Friday. That's why i am trying to get my grade back up.

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. And i will see you in the next one. Bye

Quick question

Do you guys like that decision of what Shinoshi made or no? Give me a reason

All Might with a serious voice:I still can't believe you excepted it

Shinoshi:Dad it wasn't my fault, it was author-chan fault

Author-chan:I was the one that i made you my OC .

Shinoshi:I could make my own decisions.

Author-chan:Well your not in cannon.

All Might: If you were in cannon then what would your decision be?

Shinoshi:would i still be a wrestler if i was in cannon?

Author-chan:probably or probably not. Now back to the question. What would your decision be?

Shinoshi:hmmm that's a lot of thinking to do. But i am obviously going to pick a deal because i was little even if i get older i don't even know if i regret it or not.

All Might serious voice:You should regret it

Author-chan:*sign and rolls eyes* I wish in cannon that All Might secretly has a son

All Might:wouldn't that change the whole storyline?

Author-chan:you do got a point. *gasp* or maybe he was a hero at a younger age and he came back to UA on season 5

All Might:so...season 5 is mostly going to talk about my son

Author-chan:yes

All Might:but isn't the cannon is mostly talking about Young Midoriya's life as being a hero?

Author-chan:yes it is

Shinoshi:now this story is about my life of becoming a hero and a Professional wrestler

All Might:and a t-

Author-chan:DON'T SPOIL IT ALL MIGHT!!!!!!

All Might......

Author-chan:I am calm, I am calm. Ok let's rap this up quickly-

Shinoshi:wait real quick. You know that part where you made Dad Might cough out blood. Then he started coughing rapidly then the nurses and doctors has to come and pick him up towards the operation room then later on Dad Might wanted me in there to grab his hand and when i didn't there was a long beep .

All Might:yes. That part you made Shinoshi very scared. And it hurt my heart

Author-chan:look i am writing all of this stuff about your life in your dairy

All Might:diary. It's diary

Author-chan:whatever. Anyways let's rap this up. Now bye guys

Shinoshi:see you guys on the next chapter. Next chapter is 1-

Author-chan:NO, DON'T SPOIL IT SHINOSHI!!!!!

Shinoshi:Dammmnnnnn

*All Might whipped his head towards his son*

All Might in a serious voice:what did you just say?

Shinoshi *shaking nervously*:*gulp* uhm....uhm....uhm....erm..........

Author-chan*whispering*:this is getting real.....*while eating popcorn*

All Might in a serious voice:who taught you how to cuss?!

Shinoshi eyes Author-chan

Author-chan:don't look at me. You were the one that says it

Shinoshi:i thought you were on my side?!

Author-chan:I am on All Might's side. Who taught you how to cuss?

Shinoshi:i...uhh....hey....i thought we have to wrap this up?

Author-chan:あ.....そで. Remember the words guys?

All Might & Shinoshi:yeah

Author-chan, All Might *while staring at his son* & Shinoshi *getting scared from the stare*:GO BEYOND/G-G-G-G-GO B-B-B-B-B-BEYOND PLUS ULTRA/ P-P-P-PLUS U-U-U-U-ULTRA

Shinoshi:Next Chapter 1-

Author-chan:OI!!!! NO!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!

*Very, very, Loud slap*

*Author-chan has a shock face*

Shinoshi:*sniff*

*Author-chan slowly turns her head to All Might*

*While All Might does the same thing but with a serious face*

*All Might is beyond on Father mode*

Author-chan:*chuckling nervously* you see......that......was.......just........uhhh......BYE

*Author-chan zoomed out of there with All Might closed behind*

またね!
Mata ne!
👋

Words:17946

Year: 2020

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

605K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
24K 757 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...
570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...