Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

10.

21.2K 567 301
By happinessnoise

I woke up, with some difficulties. My bed was covered in papers i didn't put away and one of my posters had fallen down in the night. The 4 faces of Queen lay upside down on the floor. i was mortified to find that it had been ripped in its fall.
A great start to a morning!

I slowly sat up, i couldn't spend all day in bed. no matter how much i want to.  i looked out my window. maybe id find something that would entertain me. maybe someone would fall over.  schadenfreude.

I inspected my plants that were yellowing. This room wasn't known for its ample amounts of sunlight.

i took a shower. taking this time to mull over how i would fix brian mays separation from the rest of his bandmates. Maybe just pray that when i came back it would have fixed itself.

then there was my plants. i should put them on the balcony. They would get more sun and i wouldn't have to look a5 them guilty every night at the fact i hadn't watered them.

I stepped out but jumped a foot in the air when i heard banging on the door. 

well, that's a way to greet someone.

I grained myself after a while and then started pulling in clean clothes.

"hurry up i need the toilet" it was jungkook. What a good morning indeed

He complaining as he always did on the average Saturday morning, possibly his favourite thing to do. especially if the complaining was about me.

"wait a minute" i yelled back, matching his tone. I would be lying if i said i wasn't purposely taking my time just to spite him.

He then started huffing and tapping his foot impatiently from behind the door.

"jisung- hurry up you-" he was about to start spitting curses but i stopped him.

"jungkook ill hit you." I cut him off

"you wouldn't dare." he said hitting the door. I then had the mental image of him standing outside in his pajamas hitting the door angrily.

"i would"

"I don't know what you're laughing at" jungkook hissed.

"you, duh"

"I hope you got soap in your eye" He yelled, giving one final kick at the door before i heard jimin shout at him for causing unnecessary trouble.

"Jungkook that's too far, you don't say horrible things like that" jimin yelled.

i opened the bathroom door, grinning. i made a dramatic gesture of inviting him in. "sir" i smirked. i quickly left the area as he started muttering. i believe he is plotting my downfall.

_

after an inspirational talk with namjoon at the breakfast table, i was now sure that the balcony was the best place for my plants. according to him they needed repotting, he had looked at me with such disproval at there state i thought he would cry.

i placed them on a small tray, that was only there to make sure no one kicked them. i know the younger half of the maknae line would have a hard time restraining themselves 

 Of course, it didn't stop them from picking them up and hurling them over the railing, but i would have to trust them not to. my last option was to glue them to the floor.

"What are you doing" a voice called from behind me. It was yoongi. He was following me again, being terribly nosy.

"uh? " i signalled to my 4 small pots. this was a sufficient answer, yoongi was smart.

As expected, my response had put him at rest and he shuffled back inside, still wearing a frown.  

I stayed for about 5 more minutes just staring at them, as if waiting for them to grow

"how are they doing!" I turned around and seen namjoon excitedly opening the sliding door. I moved aside to show him the tiny pots

"only thing we have to worry about now is jungkook throwing them off the edge" namjoon laughed. I gave a febal chuckle. That wouldn't be the only thing being thrown off the edge.

We walked back inside. namjoon was pretty sure it was going to rain and so to avoid getting soaked, we watched them through the glassdoor, our faces pressed against the glass so hard that our breath was visible.

"I hope my plants will be okay" i frowned, staring out at them on the baloney. Namjoon was beside me as we crouched down looking on the balcony "our plants"

i was still worried that they would become overloaded with water and drown completely.

"Are you having separation anxiety between you are your plants?" Jimin said from behind us

"possibly"

jimin just laughed and shook his head.

 They seemed to be fine. I may be delusional but i noticed how they looked suddenly better out there, putting us in a state of relief.

"Let's go" namjoon got up and i followed in his wake.

I noticed the dining table was a bit empty, it was just, Jimin jin and namjoon.

"Where are the other for?" I asked looking at namjoon

"Dance studio probably," namjoon thought to himself. "Not yoongi, he's probably cooped in his studio, he left just as we were about to start eating. " jin added.

"And you know how hoseok gets about dancing" namjoon replied. Jin nodded in agreement.

"Jisung come for a walk with me when the rain stops" Jimin said gesturing to the door. I nodded, feeling the need to make up for the other day.

-

Me and Jimin ended up in the park. I mean it was getting sort of dark so we couldn't really go anywhere. We probably looked like freaks

"you look stupid." I called to jimin who was sitting on top of the climbing frame taking pictures and videos for twitter, his hand permanently fixed in the peace position.
He then sighed dramatically and he shook his head.
"No you will address me as master, no no KING" he yelled from his perch on the frame
"now would you call your master stupid?" he grinned mischievously.

"yes." i blinked, arms folded tightly to my chest, signalling i wouldn't catch him if he fell.

"Don't fall. I beg of you jimin" I called.

"Sorry i don't know who this Jimin you are referring to, but I hear he's handsome!" He laughed

"those are simply rumours" I laughed, as jimin muttered something himself. I lifted myself up to sit next to him.

"I think we should go home now its kinda dark" i whispered to him. I jumped down from the climbing frame. "Come on" i hissed trying to pull his jeans, coaxing him to come back down

"It's too high!" He cringed looking down

"jump" I said simply.

"I'll die!"

"not my problem" i snickered but he had a look of pleading in his eyes. I sighed

"The chances of your dying from this hight are very small, it would be closer to impossible if you were taller."

Jimin huffed "we are both short"
"im not" i snapped.
"And i jumped" i said confused as to why he still wasn't jumping.

He frowned looking down.

"I'll catch you" i said trying my best coax him down still more.

"Okay you better catch me or i will for sure kill you" he said getting ready to jump.

"i wouldn't care if you did" i said tiredly, waiting for him to jump.

He finally nodded, before jumping down, landing on his feet but he leaned on me quiet a bit.

"You actually caught me!"

"i didn't."

"stupid. "

We bickered Jimin still using me as an, arm rest.

I ended up giving jimin a piggy back up the stairs. It took forever. I cursed myself and him every step i took because i would feel mean if i put him down.

Eventually we got back, jimin still hanging on my shoulders.

Namjoon, jin and yoongi were sitting on the sofa. Yoongi had returned back and was sitting curled up in a chair

Jin waved to us, a, smile on his face., he then looked confused.

"Why is Jimin on your shoulders?" Jin questioned, laughing a bit from his position on the sofa

"Jisung? You had a scar on your neck, was it from falling down the stairs?" Jimin asked curiously, ignoring jin. Pulled at face at Jimin's conspiracy, trying to block him out.
"he got lazy" i said trying to ignore the pain i got when jimin even graced his fingers across the mark. "get down, you're hurting him" jin hissed, clearly having seen my look of discomfort. 

"did you have an accident or something?"

"something like that." i mumbled. jimin didn't question any further thankfully. i wanted to escape, so i used the excuse of wanting to see my plants. 

God that was a terrible lie, i could have done it better. I sighed, tipping the excess
water off the plant.

Yoongi pov

The door opened to revile jisung and Jimin, Jimin on jisungs shoulders.

They seemed to have a good time, jisung and his other 6 personalities.

I zoned out staring at the movie screen. The movie was okay i guess, it was hard to wrap your head around, the plot was Difficult and It was obvious who and why chose it. Mr 148  was thoroughly enjoying himself while me and jin sat confused and frustrated while we tried to figure out exactly what the plot was.

I looked over at jisung and Jimin. what looked like an unsuccessful conversation was taking place. "did you have an accident or something? 

jisung had paled at this, clearly not expecting such a question. he glanced around, clearly looking for an exit. jimin wasn't really one to notice peoples behaviour. i mean not as good as i was. something is definitely wrong with this guy. there's something unnatural, creepy almost about the say he stares off into the distance. the way he just suddenly was dumped here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015
125K 7.2K 33
- god help me, i'm unloyal. 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. ©KOOKENT highest rank: #227 in fanfiction
973K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
Rules By China

Fanfiction

41.6K 317 38
Simple rules to follow. All of them broken overtime.