Dangerous Love

By yewandejoseph

This is a palace where one wrong move can determine if you live or die. In the quest for her family to surviv... More

The Beginning 1
The Prince quarters 2
The threats
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
HE'S A SUSPECT
THE BREAK UP
EIGHT YEARS AGO
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one

Chapter 63

3.2K 628 128
By yewandejoseph

Prince Ire came downstairs all dressed up ready to go out. After he left his Dad's palace, he took his cousins out and they all bought everything they wanted. They had fun, took pictures and enjoyed the cousins hangout together. Of course, some blogger took it up. The royal hangout. Emphasizing on everything that was ordered on the long table they requested for. People heavily commented on how their table was totally filled up, looking extremely busy. 

Prince Ire passed the girls that were gisting and laughing at one another, going straight down to his kitchen. "What's this?" Prince Ire smiled at who he met in his kitchen. "Desewa what are you cooking all dressed up like a masquerade?"

Desewa laughed. "You will dress up like a masquerade Ire." She adjusted the face mask she had on. "I want to cook dinner. You know I don't like the smell of fish but those chickens all voted for fish. And Ire, you have AC in every corner of this house. Rich man I'm so cold." Desewa laughed, intentionally shaking her heavy breasts more. "I'm shakingggggg....." She dragged, changing very quickly to her British accent.

Prince Ire moved closer to his fridge and dragged a bottle of water out, closing it back immediately. "Continue shaking there. All these is just unnecessary hard work. You and I know you can't cook. Is better you leave it to my workers."

"I hate you emotionally right now. I hate you, I hate you!" Desewa eyed Prince Ire playfully. "I'm learning okay. You should encourage me. My baby is kuku a chef and he's teaching me." She switched to her Naija way of speaking, laughing at how Prince Ire rushed to one of his pots that was about to fall. Desewa made fun of him. "Pele bro." Her laughter increased filling up the whole kitchen with it. She finally stopped and stared at Prince Ire. "That reminds me, I was going to give you a nice compliment for how you furnished this place. Sincerely, I want to be like you. I want to stop worrying about shoes and clothes. People should just come to my house and faint three times before getting their memory back. The gossip will loud." 

Prince Ire laughed squeezing the empty bottle in his hand. What made Desewa different from the rest of his cousins was because she was very good at expressing herself. She was never the shy type and would always tell you her mind. She had this crazy and very exciting vibe. Except that, Desewa was that kind of girl with strong and tough personalty. She had a very strong wall built around her that everyone who had met her on a first day saw her as a snub with a very proud look, but getting to know her, they realized she was the total opposite. Extremely nice, supportive and playful with a very fun personality.   

Desewa held the pot that seemed really precious to Prince Ire. Having a proper look at the pot, she noticed it was an imported pot her fiance told her he was planning to get. She wondered why Ire had gotten such pot when he wasn't a chef whose work requires perfection. "Whao! Ire can you imagine I'm just seeing this pot well. This is copper XL pan sold for almost thirty five thousand naira." Desewa stared at her cousin not so surprised, but wondered how Prince Ire suddenly changed that he now preferred spending on things that doesn't matter when she knew how trending her cousin was before when it comes to fashion.  

Desewa could recollect how Prince Ire spent so much on looking good but now, he doesn't spend much on material things except his car, wristwatches, bracelets and appliances. They were aware of the fact that he doesn't joke with those things from the start. He loved to have things that will give him peace of mind. Desewa dropped the two pots on the two face gas cooker before her switching it on. "But Ire are you okay? Thirty five thousand pot? I sha have plans for you." She said that quietly, but looking up at Prince Ire, she laughed seeing the aproko look he gave her. She looked away before talking. "Abeg I no get shame. My great grandfather died with it so I go still beg. You are still taking me to shopping," she said and laughed. 

It was then she noticed Prince Ire's dressing was different from someone roaming around the house. "Going out?"

"Hmm....yes." Prince Ire squeezed the empty bottle in his hand more before throwing it on the ground. "I might take long."

Desewa turned away from the Fish she was frying. "That's only if the King did not born you well. My energy in this kitchen will not waste." She made it sound so serious but she was just being her. Her bully side coming to display.

Prince Ire made fun of her angry face. "Who send you? Madam fish," he said, moving closer to her. Prince Ire hit her head playfully before removing the wig on her head. "Have mercy on this Allback Desewa. Your man is not here. And wash this make up please. You are already looking like a winch."

Desewa laughed and intentionally splashed little hot oil on the hand Prince Ire used to hit her getting him screamed. Desewa laughed deriving joy from her wicked act before picking up her wig that was thrown on the kitchen tiles.

"Desewa are you fucking okay?" Prince Ire yelled rushing to the tap to wash his hand.

Desewa instead of letting Prince Ire be, raised the hot spoon she was holding at him again to scare a grown man. Looking dead serious, she fired. "Oga before you throw shade at me, tell your sister to remove the silicon inserted into her bumbum. Then I will stop being a makeup freak! Is that understood?"

Prince Ire slowly moved away from her because at times Desewa could be a damn bully. "I swear you are mad!" Prince Ire laughed, picking up the squeezed bottle he threw on the floor, throwing it at Desewa targeting her head which was a success.

Desewa laughed knowing it pained Prince Ire. As he was about leaving, Desewa slowly lowered her voice. "My love when you are coming, just buy your best cousin chinese---"

"Not only Chinese! Is cheese ball you will see." Prince Ire cut her off before she could finish her statement getting Desewa to laugh so hard. But she still shouted. "Chinese something for this hardworking girl Ire! Henry don't let them do you for me. Is Chinese something or trouble!"

Prince Ire came back just to reply her. "Masquerade keep quiet."

Desewa laughed. "Clown go away! But you are paying for our make up artist tomorrow. Shikena!"

    __________________________________

Hi beautiful people 😁 ❤️😘❤️😘 how do I congratulate us for winning because the votes were massive 😄 thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much so much 🙏 A big thank you to everyone who voted and voted and voted. I was happy most people did their best to support me. Favourra called me during the time I was not active on wattpad and said, sis Yewande you've been nominated for the Nigerian Readers' Choice award. Come and bribe us with updates so that we can vote😄 but then, I didn't have to bribe us because we all did our best to support me🤩 Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me. I saw it all. And thanks a lot Favour.

But I only wanted to win two categories. I just wanted my two books which made it to the voting stage to win, but of course, you guys gave me plenty wins😄😁💖 Best writer, Best Overall book, best everything 😂

And yes😄 DANGEROUS LOVE won THE BEST ROMANCE NOVEL🤗

But😭 GORIOLA ADAMS couldn't make it. 😄 But all good, and since we didn't win, I want everyone who took their time to vote for Goriola Adams as the best male lead to know I appreciate their votes, their support and the multiple +1 they gave me made me feel honoured 😘 because I deeply feel loved when I saw some people coming to vote everyday. They already voted but kept coming back each day to vote😭😭😁 Orimi wuuuuuu. Despite many favourite authors😲. And because of that, SEPTEMBER 1st by God's grace 🙏 I will make MWTPS free on all reading apps where it's been sold.
On Okadabooks
Litireso and
Sofanovel. Will announce it once it's free. It will only last for few days, so get your favourite app ready😄🤩 and finish that book you couldn't finish that day.

My loves also got their wins😄 Teefabulous Timilehin06 KoladeMotirola Congratulations to you guys💖😚 we celebrate you our favourite authors😄

Lastly to Mrs. Nkechi😚 I want to say a very big thank you to ma. Please say a healing prayer for her. God's hands is resting upon you in Jesus name 🙏 the love you show me means a lot to me ma❤️ GOD BLESS YOU.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE ABUNDANTLY 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 4.4K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." Najib smirked, pinning his hard gaze on her. "W...what do you mean?" Habiba's voi...
14.1K 1.2K 84
COMPLETE 2021 A story of a girl growing up in Nigeria as the only heir of the most richest man in Africa, with her marriage arranged with her cousin...
411K 55K 73
When Maduka meets Nwanyieze, he is certain they are meant to be. He knows she is a woman with secrets, but he cannot stay away from her. He also has...
3.3K 220 20
zahra is an epitome of beauty, orphaned at a very tender age of 2, raised by her beloved widow aunt (mama) she grew up in a loving and caring environ...