Smut for ALL ANIME WEEBS

By Alphakasuki

okay this is my first fandom ever so I don't know wether I should do a request, or not. Any way these are all... More

Requests are open to any ship
OiKage
TodoBaku: fuck buddy
Kurooken
Cooped up: chapter 1
Cooped up: Chapter 2
Cooped up: Chapter 3
Cooped up: Chapter 4
Cooped up: Chapter 5
Hickey's
kagehina
Diasuga
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
A Crows Empire
Update on my status.
Instant Coffee
Feelings are killer
feelings are killer
Feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are fkiller
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
Feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
feelings are killer
Feelings are killer
feelings are killer
update status
lonely for you only
update
update
Irresistible
todays to-do list
Asahi x tanaka
status update
AsaNoya Smuts
girlfriend x reader (+ update)
Femdom x male y/n

feelings are killer

230 4 6
By Alphakasuki

PART SEVEN

Chapter seven

WARNINGS
VERBAL ABUSE
VIOLENCE

Hinatas POV
I've now been living with my boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei for 2 days and we are about to enter nekoma high.

"Hey Kei, are we going to play Volleyball here?" I ask, I don't really care about playing volleyball, maybe I can use this to my advantage.

"Not with Kuroo, he gets on my nerves, do you want to play?" he asks me, ugh he's so thoughtful.

"I think I'll use my skills In volleyball to my advantage, you do know that Kuroo is my target, right?" I say, and his face lights up, huh, what?

"Omg can I help, I'll be in the background but I'd take great happiness in seeing Kuroo fall from grace" oh wow, Kei, tell us how you really feel, my face lights up at this though, my boyfriends wants to help me? In breaking someone? Who. Would. Have. Guessed.

"You can do whatever you want Tsukishima, I'm not your boss I'm your boyfriend" I give him a soft smile, I really like this boy ugh I hate liking people. It's a waste of time. But for some reason I have all the time in the world for my baby.

He looks so exited, like a kid in a candy shop, wow he really must hate this butch, seeing Tsukishima happy makes me happy.

Ignore the fact that I have emotions for 2 hot minutes.

I feel a familiar cat like gaze at my back, Kenma.

"Shoyo, what are you doing here?" I hear him speak in a monotonous voice, I just ignore him, walking hand in hand with Tsukishima to the principal's office.

"Tsukki, what club should we join" he looks like he's thinking really hard, with a little pout on his face, oh he's just SO CUTE.

"Hina, I've always wanted to learn art, can we join the visual arts club" he says after a minute of walking in silence. He looks really exited about this revelation, how could I say no.

"Of course baby, whatever you want"

As we get our schedules I realise that we have every class but 1 with eachother, thank god.

When we get out of the principals office, I see that Kenma was waiting for us outside. "Did you not hear me Shoyo, why are you here?" Kenma asks politely. As I'm about to speak Tsukki cuts in.

"Pudding, get out of my boyfriends face and go talk to your only friend the fucking hyena, and of course he's the only person who would be your friend because you are both shit people, you're a fucking useless loner, leave me and sho alone" oh wow, I did not expect that, I'm so proud, tsukishima gets more redeeming qualities every day I swear.

I see Kenmas eyes show sadness as he mutters a 'I thought we were friends, Shoyo' and he storms off, time to read the mind of a cat.

"Oh wow, I'm so sad, I thought we were friends, I can't believe Shoyo agreed with saltyshima, what happen-" oh wow is this boys thoughts boring, his personality is a snooze fest, thank god I know how to deal with that.

"Tsukki that was SO COOL, as expected from my amazing boyfriend" I say, he blushes, "ooh does someone have a ~praise kink~ you should have told me Tsukki" I say smoothly as I see his face flash the darkest shade of red, HOW CUTE.

Kuroo' s POV

I walk into the school and I could feel that something felt odd.

My suspicions were confirmed when I say Kenma running down the hallway, hands covering him.

I need to find him.

I run down the hallway that he was just running down and see kenma, sobbing under the stairs.

"Kenma, what's wrong?, you never cry" I see him look up at me, eyes puffy and his sobs take control of him.

"Sho- Shoyo, k-Karasunos tall middle blocker, are here" I look at him confused, I thought he had a crush on Shoyo, wait TSUKKI IS HERE, "why are they here?, and isn't that a good thing, I thought you liked Shoyo".

I see him flinch as tears run down his face again, he starts hyperventilating into my chest "ku-Kuroo, he called me friendless, a loner, useless and sho agreed, they just ignored me when I first tried to talk to them then they attacked me".

Tsukki and Shorty did what now, Kenma continues sobbing into my chest and I hold him close, he's like my little brother, I need to protect him.

Seems like two Karasuno volleyball players might need to be put in their place.

"Kenma, where were they when they did that" he looks up at me "outside the office, please don't hurt them Kuroo, I doubt sho meant it, I'll talk to him, just don't hurt Shoyo" Kenma pleads

"Can I come with you when you talk to them, just so if they go off I'll defend you, nothing physical I promise" and he just nods.

Time to find the ant and the giraffe.

Hinata's POV

First two periods of school went smoothly, Nekomas schooling system is a lot like Karasuno's, we will be fine here for the time we stay here.

The little bitch, Kenma wasn't expecting that wasn't he. I laugh to myself as I remember seeing him cry. What a fucking loser.

It's our first break and Tsukki and I found a nice spot underneath some stairs as we cuddle we hear loud steps as we see two figures heading towards us.

Kuroo and Kenma

"Hi Kenma, Hi Kuroo, what did you WANT from us" I say, making sure they could hear my passive aggressiveness"

I see Kenma flinch back into Kuroo's chest as Kuroo speaks "I want you to apologise to kenma for being rude" I just laugh and I see something strike his eyes.

Rage

Bingo

"Can't the little bitch do it himself, why does he care so much anyways, I never liked him, I just faked being his friend because I thought he was cute~" I see Kenma start sobbing, fuck he's so loud, SHUT UP.

It seemed that this took Kuroo by surprise as well, as he flinched at my harsh words.

"and you" Tsukkishima says to Kuroo "you're an idiot, during the training camp I was leading you on, you're a fucking annoying hyena who never shuts up, it's always competition this, Yaku that, you're a sheep Kuroo, as much as you would like to think you are a 'great leader', you're not, you're shit and even you know it"'

The most unexpected thing happens next

Kuroo walks up to Tsukki, and kisses Him.

On. The. Lips.

Oh he's going to get it now. I'm just going to sit back and watch the show.

"Tsukki, don't you feel anything, you said you felt something last time, please tell me you still do" I hear Kuroo plead

He's exactly like Kageyama, pleading.

Pathetic.

I hear a slap echo around the room and right after that I hear Kuroo's body hit the ground.

"Why would I ever like someone as pathetic as you, you're nobody with your hideous face and disgusting face. Oh and you suck at sex too. Face it, the world would be better without you" and I see Kuroo's face completely drop.

Seems this stay at nekoma was shorter than expected.

As I go up to Kenma, I kiss him forcefully, I feel him kissing back.

Loser still thinks he has a chance,

Maybe I Should keep him around, he is rich after all.

It all depends on what Kuroo does. I the kiss and he lets out a small moan. I go back to Tsukki and Kuroo to see how that is going.

Tsukki keeps beating him up, he's going too far, Oh fuck.

KUROO IS NOT MOVING

"TSUKKI STOP HE ISNT MOVING" and I see Tsukkis eyes flash and he looks down

And the fucker grins at me and envelops me in a hug. Huh?

I regain the little sanity I have and dial the police and ambulance.

'what's the emergency?" A bored sounding woman asks

"A boy was nearly beaten to death at school, please get police cars and an ambulance as quick as you can" I say.

Then I realised I just threw Tsukki under the bus, oh fuck.

"Tsukki I'm so s-"

"It's fine, Hinata, I deserve it, anyways it was worth it, to see his face, that's worth jail" he says

This bitch is insane, I love it.

"If he doesn't die and you don't get life in prison I'll be there for you when you get out, I promise" I say while hugging him.

We're so fucked up, it's like we were made for eachother

When the police and ambulance arrive they check Kuroo to see if he's alright, he's still breathing but lightly.

I let out a sigh of relief for Kei.

Kenma and I get interviews by hundreds of people, because we were the main witnesses.

As you would have guessed in a situation with Kenma, I did most of the talking.

3 days later we find out Kuroo might have suffered brain damage and has been induced in a medical comatose.

Tsukishima Kei got a 4 year sentence with no parol for the attempted murder of Kuroo Tetsuro, mental health cut it down from 12 to 4.

My schedule for school got fucked up because of the trial, and I ended up not going for 'trauma reasons' and I have now been moved to fukurodani.

This could not have worked out BETTER

Chapter end
Poor Kuroo lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
839K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
124K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...