𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇|✔︎

By sagalalala

₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑜
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑚
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑦
𝑡𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝐴𝑔𝑖
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑏
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑢
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 : 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑢𝑔
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑖 𝑑𝑜
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑚 𝑝𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒̀
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 : 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡
𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 : ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

8.5K 524 358
By sagalalala

"Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, the situation will probably turn out very shitty, so oop—"

"So plan B huh, just when life couldn't get any better, fucking fantastic, might as well just dump my head into lava and finally make something good happen." The mysterious yet hunk sick of a man who was my absolute saviour from the situation, immediately grumbled under his breath with a sense of loathing towards his words, making me frown at him profusely in confusion because of not knowing what he was talking about, while Blaze was just on top of head again because the sexy guy had delivered him to my temple on demand, apparently because Blaze just simply wanted to sit on me, sitting there like a professor after glaring at his owner who looked livid as ever.

"I know you don't want that." The wise man retorted the obvious after crossing his muscular arms, perplexing me even more after seeing the gorgeous beast in front of me look in the other direction and curse unknown profanities to himself in a different language I did not have knowledge on at all.

"I'm not doing plan C in any way, that's just too much for me, and I'm not doing this quickly. Plan B is the only way, whether I like it or not." The piece of pure attraction instantly growled out loud, making me suddenly flinch to myself after also hearing the red coloured Geeko on my head hiss at its owner with a disapproving tone, and I possibly looked like the dumbest person in this whole situation because of not knowing a single point of information that made sense.

"W-What are you both talking about...?"

"Don't you dare do that son, you out of all the people don't want that, it clearly shows, just don't do it."

"Yeah sure, cause Plan A just worked out perfectly fine after this stupid shit that just happened, so woohoo! Let's all now relax and play tag like a bunch of little shits because life is just fucking amazing. I'm not leaving her here, and that's final, and as I said, I don't care."

"Huh? I'm kinda lost here...should I like...leave you guys alone or something? I can leave if you want—"

"No! No no don't go yet, this guy needs a lot of explaining to do. And come on boy, none of you deserve this in any way, and I know you care deep down inside, just look at yourself. Think properly about this—"

"If I say my decision is final, it means my decision is fucking final, and I'm not repeating myself again, it is for the best. Don't question me or my words, I thought about it for the whole fucking day."

"Hmm...okay this sounds serious. Maybe I should leave, I-I don't wanna cause any trouble. Thanks for the—"

"Please don't go yet dear, we are talking about you—"

"Ooooo great, even better. Go on, it's very smart to tell her everything right now like the stupid person you are. For once, can someone not ruin everything around here? First Blaze, and now even you, I need an Oscar for fixing problems all the time, my head hurts."

"Wait...you both are talking about me? Why me thought? What about me? Is everything okay—"

"Maybe she deserves to know everything you dumb fuck, it doesn't take a genius to know what she is to you now, nor would it take time for people to realise that. You have to tell her."

"No, I have stated my reasons before and again, I'm not repeating them to waste my time. Don't fucking fight me in this, you know I have a damn point."

"Should I be worried or something? Hold on...is it actually about Blaze biting me?! Oh my goodness how can I forget about that. I'm highly concerned right now, this shit is not coming off. Which by the way, how do I know if my life is not threatened from it or not..."

"I know you have a stupid point, but she doesn't deserve that either! Just admit it for God's sake, one day or another it is bound to happen anyway. Why not let it happen earlier than everyone else? It will keep her safe!"

"Maybe I'm not doing that because it will complicate shit even more! I am not merged yet, I need time to do that, and now with the stupid mark, she's already prone to the rogues. Plan B or her death, you decide."

"Maybe it's not ideal to like...argue in the middle of the empty street this late at night you know...you wanna like...come to my house and have some tea or something? I'm very cold too—wait what the fuck am I saying. No no no, don't come to my house, I can't just invite strangers into my house like some sleepover—HOLD UP. ACTUALLY WAIT. YOU MISTER, HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH—"

"Vos non potest facere sua odio vos." [Translation: You can't make her hate you.]

"Illa habet oderunt mihi, id est, in tantum." [Translation: She has to hate me, that is the only way.]

"Umm...namaste? Bonjour? Ni hao? Annyeonghaseyo? I'm still here you know? Answer my question please."

"You can't do this, I know you don't want that, stop denying it and be real with me for once. Please don't be a dick, like come on."

"It is the only way to keep her safe from all of them, no attachment means absolutely no threats. They will be after her if I don't do this."

"BOI IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW I WILL HIT YOU. Answer my question, how the fuck do you know where I live huh?"

"You are going to be dick like always, aren't you?"

"I don't have a choice other than playing it safe, I wish I fucking did."

"Where is my damn shoe, I'm hitting you so bad."

"I'm not answering your stupid question if you don't want a stupid answer, shut the hell up, no one's listening to you anyways."

And we are back to square one. Little grumpy man is back ladies and gentlemen.

"I need to know."

"Not even five minutes ago you were crying non stop, and now you're fucking back to being annoying again, can't you give us a break?"

"I'm fine now actually, and I'm mad. So I need to know right now, and I'm not taking a no as an answer."

"Just shut up for a few minutes woman, so fucking irritating."

"Geez. Why do you have to be so rude to me all the time?"

"And why do you have to get yourself in trouble all the fucking time? Is walking all alone at night some kind of tiktok trend that I don't know about? Cause it seems like you can't stop doing that, first the stems, and now this. Peachy."

"It's not my fault that some men can't keep it in their pants and think taking advantage of a helpless woman is fun."

"So walking alone at night is logical enough to justify yourself hmm?"

"I was literally a minute away from home, you would know that because apparently you know where I live. Which by the way, how the hell do you know that!?"

"Answer my question. Is it logical to roam around at night without any weapon?"

"Answer my question too, that's more important."

"I asked first."

"I asked second, doesn't matter. How do you know where I live?"

"For God's sake," The rude man groaned in frustration while gripping his thick red hair in his large palms, as the friendly man stood there, almost looking at us in awe after turning his frown upside down into a warm smile, while I glared at the culprit to my irritation.

"Why am I left to deal with this shit?" He cursed under his breath a little loudly for me to also here, before Blaze got off of my head and climbed down my shoulder, going towards the man's jacket that was safely secured around me, and just planted his bum on my chest all over again because my boobs are naturally warm, and he's a first class pervert.

"Ask your pet." The other man chuckled brightly to answer his question.

"I already did, and he didn't say anything. Stupid little asshole just caused too many problems."

"You know what this means right Zen?"

Ooo crucial information.

So Zen is le name of the imposter.

Vote him out, he vented—

"I know what it fucking mean Balz, can't you see I'm trying to think again?" He hissed profusely at the other man in reprimand, as he raised his hands in surrender because of seeming peaceful, and I crossed my arms while being skeptical, making Blaze almost cuddle me perfectly after he stuck himself onto my body. But then I connected the dots together after seeing both of their relationship, gasping out loud in realisation before choking on my spit.

"W-Wait...this is the friend you were talking about today!?" I screeched in acknowledgment after remembering our last conversation at the plaza again, and the wise man nodded in affirmation while grinning.

"Bruh, why are you even friends with this man? How can you be friends with a man like him?" I exclaimed with hands landing in the air while rolling my eyes at him, making Zen glare at me with furious eyes, not at all liking my tone.

"You're so..nice and kind, and very sweet. He's so like..uhh...the total opposite. Really, really mean, super rude all the time, and everything bad in a puddle." I whispered to him sarcastically like I was telling him a secret. making Zen roll his own eyes while 'Balz' smirked to himself.

"I see Blaze chose well." Balz commented optimistically.

"Fuck off." Zen barked back menacingly, as I saw Blaze then crawl up to my nose cuddle on my neck without taking my permission, making me glare at him instead and planting my hands on my hips in a sassy manner.

"Don't get too comfortable on me small beast, you fucking bit me. Get off of me actually." I ordered commandingly thanks to being in a bad mood, remembering that all these people were still strangers to me and had the absolute power to ruin me when I'm all exposed, while trying to flick the reptile away without actually hurting him because I didn't wanna be that mean, as it quietly hissed at me in protest, before breathing smoke out of his small mouth.

Wait...

He breathed smoke through his—

DUDE—

DID HE JUST—

"WAS THAT FIRE!?" I shrieked into the air nervously, immediately trying to shimmy him away from me while thrashing my arms, as him got off of me and breathed more fire at me after landing on the ground, and I was done for.

"OH MY GOD—"

"Blaze stop. You're fucking scaring her." Zen deadpanned seriously with a disappointment shake to his head.

"ARE YOU ALL SEEING THIS!? OR AM I GOING INSANE?!" I yelled a small scream in the form of a whisper while pointing at the creature on the ground in an accusing way, and the man named Balz sighed out loud before curling his lips into a thin line.

"We have eyes idiot, of course we are seeing this. Good good, even dumber than I thought." Zen retorted.

"T-That...how!? Is there something about Geekos I don't know about!? What's going on?" I questioned fearfully after turning to the two men who were busy studying me together like true best friends, while I clearly demanded answers as soon as possible, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently after seeing something very out of this world happen in front of me.

"Can you speak softly? You yourself said segueing in the street ain't ideal. We don't wanna to wake up the whole fucking neighbourhood." Zen spat in disapproval.

"You're being a hypocrite for being the first one to start the argument. And for the matter of fact, no. I don't want to, cause let me tell you that I on r saw the same Geeko enlarge into something much bigger than normal yesterday before he fucking bit me, then saw you using some kind of telekinetic power on my bag to grab it, and now Blaze apparently breathes fire like a damn alien. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" I whined in a complaint while glaring at them with slight timidness growing on me because of seeing how different they were from everyone else I've seen in my life overall, as Balz sucked in his lips to bite them nervously, while staring at Zen to continue, but he didn't say anything.

"Okay...if you're not going to talk like the stubborn guy you are, I'll do that talking, like always. You can call me Balthazar young lady, very pleased to meet you first of all," The nice man bowed sarcastically after making me soften my expression at his kind nature, before seeing him turning to the worst hothead in the world, and my scowl had already returned to my face once and for all.

"This man here, is Zenith, your destined mate." He concluded with a cocky smirk, as I stared at the same rude completely wide eyed, partly because I don't exactly know what they were talking about, but also because Zenith was not even looking at me anymore. He was looking at the floor, thinking about something deeply, making me tilt my head in question, as he seemed kind of...sad?

Why am I feeling bad for this dude.

He's a douchebag.

And Zenith huh.

Even this jerk as a good fucking name.

Why on earth?

"M-My destined what? What's a fucking mate?" I huffed.

"Can we honestly leave? I need my beauty sleep, it's impending." Zenith demanded while crossing his arms childishly.

"I don't think we can leave yet son. You need to tell her your shit sooner or later, we don't have much time anyways, I still suggest you tell her the basics at least." Balthazar concluded thoughtfully.

"I don't want to." Zenith argued.

"Tell me what?" I grimaced.

"Are you telling her or should I do it?" Balthazar asked skeptically.

"Are you...playing the act as planned?" Zenith suddenly questioned with a raised eyebrow, almost as if they both were mind linking each other, but I was only able to witness Balthazar nod at him sorrowfully, making Zenith be grumpy all over again.

What are they even...what again?

"What the fuck is going on? Am I supposed to know something between both of you?"

"For the matter of fact, yes."

"Okay then, tell me what?"

"That Blaze is not a Geeko—"

"Shut the fuck up, you're not supposed to let her know." Zenith growled in a sly warning.

"—And that he's not just some reptile of earth—"

"I AM SUPPOSED TO THINK FIRST BEFORE APPROVING THIS INFORMATION GOING OUTSIDE OUR PEOPLE YOU OLD ARSE. Shut the fuck up right now—"

"—And that this bite was not just some attack but it was something that started this very fated bond—"

"Do you want me to fucking kill you!?" Zenith threatened very vigorously without any remorse on showing a livid expression towards his apparent friend, as I was having confusion plastered all over my face because of their bickering, since it was like two complete stories that were being shown to me, and I didn't know what to believe.

They both were definitely hiding something, and I don't know what it is, but I don't know whether they are actually faking this fight or not, but it seemed very real. Heck, Zenith had a vein appearing on his forehead, making me gape at the sexy creation of a man become all hot and angry for no reason, but I still didn't know how to react to any of this new information either, so I was just silent.

"—and that we all need to leave." Balthazar finished in approval, making me raise my own eyebrow.

"No we don't." Zenith protested.

"What do you mean leave?" I asked skeptically.

"I mean that we need to go through the portal of—"

"That's it." Zenith warned for the last time without giving any of us a small warning, as his body started to surround in something red which was too bright for my own vision, immediately making me back away in fear as he looked ready to kill somebody, causing me to outstretch my arms in a protective shield while he faced the same reluctant friend of his who seemed as pissed.

The veins in his body was glowing orange and hints of crimson, causing me to part my lips in shock as he glared at Balthazar with so much fury that I didn't know would be possible to see in anyone or in any man I've ever encountered before, feeling like my heart just skipped a beat on impact, and I gulped to myself.

"W-What are you doing?" I quickly asked in a panic because of still not being completely sure, as Blaze rolled his eyes at them before crawling towards me again, not even caring if I didn't approve of it, but I was too engrossed in this so called epic staring contest between both the men.

Blaze proceeded to jump on my shoes on his own, not taking any help of any sort, before squeaking to get my final attention, and I looked down at him with a constipated expression on my face. It was pretty clear that he was wanting something from me, as I quickly crouched down and picked him up to place him in my hands carefully, and still backing away a little to be cautious.

Zenith started to curse something in a different language after igniting something in his body, making the mark on my neck twitch in attention right on impact and had made my hand immediately travel there to feel the slight tingles, before a ball of blazing bright magic formed in his hands that was too bright for the human naked eye, and he zapped it in Balthazar's direction, making me scream in fright on the spot.

My eyes were opened beyond belief as I witnessed something completely out of my existing mindset, questioning my safety at the moment as I was near a man like him who could use his anger to attack anyone, already knowing what he was capable of after possibly being the cause for the death of four men tonight, and that itself had made me feel scared.

I was surprised to see Balthazar's reaction in an act of yawning at his move, not at all caring at the scene that was unfolding in front of us and was very relaxed on my hand after planting his bum on me yet again, as newt doing golden energy came out of Balthazar's own veins to tackle the energy ball, making sparks of fire rain around us in a notion of fireworks.

"WHAT EVEN IS THAT!? How are you doing this!? WHAT ARE YOU!? Y-You're both not human!" I bombarded them with questions as Blaze started glowing his purple eyes at me, making me flinch and accidentally drop him on the ground after feeling a spark appear on my hand that prickled me, but he landed right on his feet like a cat, and I shook my head in surprise.

"I-I should r-really leave now. Bye—" I stuttered stuffily while immediately taking off his jacket and turning around to not witness the madness happening in front of me, facing the direction to the house I was gladly awaiting, but before I could walk away even two steps, an invisible force push me backwards into Zenith and caused my body to clash with him on impact, as our bodies crashed painfully making him groan.

"For fuck's sake Blaze." He growled in response under his breath, sending shivers down my spine as his breath tickled my neck for a brief second and landed right on my mark, causing his blazing brown eyes to meet my confused grey ones in yet another capturing staring contest that was short lived, as his hands quickly wrapped around my waist to lift me up from my impending fall.

He instantly caught me in his arms before I could collapse to my doom, as I almost fell then and there because of my clumsy nature and very lady like ass, while I immediately stood up properly and pushed him away, feeling conflicted on whether to actually be touched by him because he felt too good for me, or whether I should loath him for possessing too much power.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." I screeched venomously after backing away again with a cracking voice, already terrified of what he could be capable of, and his eyes hardened with a cold expression after my plead that I had announced to him, calming his angry face just a minute ago after painfully biting his lip and deeply breathing to himself about something.

"B-Both of you had m-magic? A-Are you even human? Are you both wizards!?" I gasped in astonishment while feeling my hands reach to my cheek in surprise, as Zenith rolled his eyes without any answer and made the fallen jacket on the ground reach his hands throw the same telekinesis power he apparently had, immediately letting the piece of cloth under his control in a second, and I was even astonished by this.

"She's going home now without any interruptions, and we are going to forget this ever happened." He boomed after making emphasis on me going home, walking to Balthazar before picking up Blaze from the floor like a toy after the little creature had himself calmed down, as I heard his pet squeak in protest, while his eldest friend face-palmed on impact.

"Come on Zen, for once can you not be stubborn and actually acknowledge that this is real? We get it, you made a plan for all this, and we are doing the plan, but you have to admit the first thing about her and you're being in denial. She is real, and she's finally here. This isn't a joke, so do your job properly. You're not a child, I'm not here to babysit you." Balthazar groaned in frustration after tilting his head in desperation, as I hugged myself to conceal my body because of the torn dress due to the lack of warmth that I once had from Zenith's jacket, already insecure while looking at my bag at the ground because of feeling a little exposed, and Zenith huffed out loud.

"I'm not being stubborn, you know this shit isn't for me. I am not made for this, and I never needed it." He argued.

"Yet still finally Blaze was able to locate her after so long, isn't that for a good reason! The King was right all along, you indeed have a mate unlike other dragons trainers, and she's literally standing in front of you. Just because it was later than your mate mating age, doesn't mean it's not supposed to happen. Stop being in denial, and just accept it before you make it harder for yourself after the plan." Balthazar reasoned.

I had absolutely no clue on what they were talking about at the moment, as I had assumed that they were talking about something alien related because they were obviously not humans, as I quickly grabbed my bag and reached for my phone to revive a million messages from my best friend in a panic, before cursing a small 'shit' in exhaustion.

"I don't want it." Zenith grumbled with a shake to his head.

"Oh come on, not this again. Deep inside I know you do Zen, I fucking raised you like my son and you think lying to me and her is going to work? You don't get to be mad at her either, like people meet when they need each other the most, and this was the right time according to the universe, just accept it. Plus, she's already imprinted. If someone finds her outside our circle, she could be endangered severely, do you want that?"

"I could be WHAT!?" I cried out loud while stomping my foot in anger, as Balthazar frowned at me.

"She doesn't have anyone to protect her I'm assuming too, you know that very well." He continued sadly.

"Not my problem." Zenith scowled.

"It actually is your problem. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have teleported here in a panic to save her."

"I would save anyone in that matter you idiot."

"Right, I heard your heartbeat when you came here. I disagree with your statement."

"Can someone please tell me what's going on!?" I complained.

"I bet it's not even real, maybe Blaze just...marked someone random." Zenith suddenly switched his gaze towards me, shifting his longing face into a long lasting hatred filled glare at me, as I glared twice as much as him to show him that I'm not scared of him anymore, before we had a tension filled contest once again.

"Is that so? Go on then, touch it." Balthazar dared.

"Touch what?" I asked.

"I'm not doing that." Zenith refused.

"Can someone fucking answer me!?"

"You know you're the only person who won't bring the pain to her body by doing that right? You know what it will do to her, you can't hurt her, only you have that power."

"UMM...HELLO!? I'm still standing here? Or am I invisible?"

"It's not true...it can't be true."

"Do it. Make yourself see that indeed all of this is reality, you can't just do this to yourself. It's not fair to Blaze either. Do it for his sake."

"I'm gonna cry." I whined while rubbing my face in frustration after massaging my temples, not at all having any of this drama because I just wanted to sleep at this point, and just felt my phone vibrate in my hands, before shaking my head.

I groaned to myself while stuffing my phone back in its place, again to see a very curious yet conflicted looking Zenith safe at my neck with clear debate in his eyes, as for once I didn't see a scowl on his face and he was observing something deeply, while his orbs bore onto my skin in curiosity, with Balthazar smirking and crossing his arms in the background, and I just stood there dumbfounded.

"You know you want to son." He encouraged him again for some reason, as my eyes widened while seeing him approach me dangerously, before I immediately staggered on my spot and outstretched my hands to him to create some distance.

"Woah woah woah, stay right there mister!" I panicked way too quickly while backing away to the nearby wall as he didn't stop on his footsteps, making me loose my marbles as he had a determined expression on his face.

"I SAID STOP. You can't touch me! I'm sorry if I made you mad before, okay?! Just please! I won't do it again!" I stated in a soft implore, seeing no change in his expression as he stretched out his hand towards me in a very calm way, but being the extra person I am, I flipped.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T HURT ME WITH YOUR WHATEVER FAIRY MAGIC HECK NO—"

"Stay still, I...I won't hurt you." He commanded ever so gently, as my body froze on his order that had fazed me into a small spell that had caused me to obey him, with his figure way too close to mine, and I gulped at his intrigued looking down at me with a alluring lip bite.

"Look here Zenith or whatever, I don't know who you are or what you are capable of. But you can't—"

I was cut off mid-sentence has two of his long tipped finger tips touched the dragon bite on the side of my neck without any warning, causing the ultimate chemical reaction to occur inside my body with my sighing out loud with the many fireworks erupting in my veins and blood that had almost acted like a healing tonic to my newly made wounds, and had eliminated any sense of anxiety or fear inside me, completely replacing my disoriented posture into a awfully comfortable one, while his eyes had met mine in a questioning look, almost as if he was looking at my reaction for desperate answers.

I was so reluctant on anyone touching that specific spot because it would always cause my skin to burn whenever would place their foreign skin on my wound, but with him? It was not at all the case. His move had caused me to almost become a puddle of goodness that was so engrossed in the newly welcoming bliss that I've never encountered before, before his whole hand caressed that spot in particular, causing me more serotonin in my body, and my legs became jelly on impact, to which he caught me again without letting me fall.

"W-What.." I trailed off sheepishly while feeling the enormous bundle of goodness flood my whole brain, clearing out any stress knots or any fearful emotion in my head after his tingles and sparks had sent my whole mood to cloud noun, making me brightly smile with a toothy grin unintentionally while my head hung low.

"Told ya." Balthazar preached out loud to both of us, as my forehead landed on his toned chest with his breath hitching after my move, as his fingers were still on my neck, along with his palm heat radiating on my collar bone.

"F-Fuck...you're real." Zenith suddenly whispered in shock after allowing me to melt against him, as my whole agitated mood was completely shifted from an uncomfortable and uncertain one to a very comfortable and happy one, causing me to snuggle into hard and tense feeling chest that was just begging for my attention.

"Hmm, this is sooo nice." I giggled innocently while almost limping because of the pleasant emotions filling me, while I saw him flinch a little because of my own touch and slowly and audibly gulp his own salvia down his throat, before he let out a deep sharp breath of air and stopped touching my mark by retracting his hands to himself. Instantly I whined with the loss of those nice feelings that were snatched away from me, making me pout to myself as I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Do it again." I squealed shamelessly.

"No."

"But it was so good."

"You're so bipolar."

"But again, it was sooooooo good."

"I can tell, what's your name?"

"Oh so you wanna have a normal conversation for once without threatening me?"

"Just answer me."

"I'm...I'm Roxy."

Fuck, I'm still not sure...

What if...I don't know whom to trust now. Should I trust him?

"Are you sure about that?" Balthazar quickly intervened.

"Yes I am." I quickly defended.

"That's your stage name, don't lie to us." He chuckled.

"What stage name?" Zenith asked me skeptically.

"No, that's my real name—"

"Oh, completely forgot about this part. Well son, you won't like this—"

"I'm telling you that is my real name—"

"I won't like what?"

"She's an exotic dancer."

"I—"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING STRIPPER!?" Zenith suddenly roared into the air after facing me with the most scariest face he could ever muster that had made me shrink on the spot I was standing on, seeing him breathe heavily in absolutely burning wrath that I myself didn't know how to react to since his fists were clenched to the brim, with his slowly surfacing and supposed inner beast almost come out of okay again, before he quickly faced away from me completely and almost punched a nearby wall with his already cracking knuckles, making me flinch for the umpteenth time tonight.

It was so obvious that he was controlling his apparent anger that was surprisingly surfacing for no reason after he specifically turned away from me to not hurt me accidentally, clenching and unclenching his shaking fists to the brim after breathing way too heavily for his body, as Balthazar was completely frozen in the background with Blaze not at all happy in my hands, but I couldn't do anything to possible ease the very tense atmosphere.

"If it does help the situation in any way, it actually explains why she was walking alone after finishing her work." Balthazar gulped way too loudly, making Zenith glare at me with a furious expression that was inexplicable from my side, and my heart actually tugged at the sight of his newly found discomfort that was plastered in his eyes that were boring into mine, and I didn't know whether I should...comfort him.

"Not only do I have to wait for her for a fucking decade...she had to entertain other men too? I...oh my goodness don't rage, she'll be terrified of you." Zenith scolded himself ferociously that was incoherent to me, causing me to not exactly hear him properly as I hesitantly met his possessive filled eyes after he bit his lip in a sigh of calming himself down in some moments, and I shyly cleared my throat after standing up properly.

"D-Do you have a problem with me being a stripper?"

"Oh, you have no fucking idea. I can tell you in many ways that I have many problems with you being a stripper."

"Is that supposed to be an insult or...?"

"Tell me your name, right fucking now."

"I already told you my name though."

"Your real name."

"I don't trust you."

"You don't have to, just fucking tell me."

"No. Deal with it."

"Haec mulier est iens ut esse mortem me." He mumbled to himself in a frustration after almost letting out a cry of irritation, making me shriek a pikachu face at him. [Translation: This woman is going to be the death of me.]

"English please." I spoke confidently after trying to muster some morale after the recovery of his supposed roar of anger, before he rubbed his temples and looked at me again with a suspicious expression.

"You gonna tell me your name any time soon?"

"I did."

"Kidnapping you it is then. I'm so fucking done."

"WAIT WHAT—"

"He'd kidding dear, he would never try to hurt you. And Zen, she'll tell us when she wants to and when she's comfortable with it. You both have many things in common, especially trust issues." Balthazar laughed out in amusement, making his eyes twitch.

"I wanna fucking end you so bad right now." He grumbled at me after storming towards me and making me wear his jacket again, as I wanted to be mad at him, but surprisingly I wasn't mad at him in any way. Just seeing him wrap the same jacket around me after seeing my clearly discomforted cold ass was...nice to see, but it didn't stop me from at least feigning some hate because he also was being a jerk for no reason.

"Same to you dipshit," I huffed while pushing him away.

"So who's gonna tell me what's going on?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 25 16
A Millennia ago Dragons of all kinds were cursed by an angry goddess. Ever since then, the entire species has been confined to human bodies, while th...
1.1K 124 32
#Anaya , if you see her, she's just a simple, sweet and kind girl but the questions is , is she exactly the way she looks? normal ? or something else...
470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
6.2K 855 39
𝗔 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀. 𝗔 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗔 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲�...