Being Adopted By A Demon (Com...

By SassySugarLips

A girl who was sold by her parents to the demons... Later on, she have been adopted as the daughter of a powe... More

I Was So Cute That I Got Adopted By A Demon
Cast
Cast (Pt. 2)
Chapter 1
Vameth Sins, Institute Of Demon School
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
CHAPTER 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
END OF THE CHAPTER

Chapter 28

912 42 7
By SassySugarLips

-🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

( Why this smol pumpheaded pumpkin demon, shows him a finger heart!??? And not me!?? )

( Wait,... She can read mind, right??? )

" Ahm... Did you just hear my thoughts? " I said and she then looks at me in my eyes.

" Actually no, but if you let me.. Then yes,ehehehehe." she said and smiled.

( Anyway... What's with her face? )

( Why's there... A big circle red on her both cheek? )

( Did she.. Creat a f*cking shape on her face again!??? )

" What happened to your face? " I said while we were walking through the hallway passing every doors and student who were looking because of her.

" Ahm.. I used my mommy's red lipstick, and then it won't come off anymore, I even used that weird sticky red you give to me, but it didn't work." she said

( Dumb*ss it only work for markers.)

" *sigh* Next time don't use things you don't know." I said

" And every body is looking at you because of you're makeup on your face, you're looking very funny today. " I said

( But so cute.... At the same time!!! )

As we arrived at our classroom, before we entered inside, I put her down first and then later on, I opened the door widely and this pumpheaded pumpkin demon just left me behind, when we both sit down on our chair, Rikichi then looks at to this little demon besides me.

" What happened to your face? You look like you're that Annabelle doll with circle blush, but you're more cuter and prettier." Rikichi said and Yurina than just smiled at him.

" Man, you really did a pretty good job doing your own makeup." Rikichi said while smiling, and then this pumpheaded pumpkin then shows her coloring book again.

( I just hope, she won't draw shapes on her face again, it'll become more worse, if ever she will.)

" Yasha. " she said and so I looked at this little demon right besides me.

" Come and play with me after school!! I have lots of toys in my room!!!! " she said and smile.

( F*ck.)

( Sh*t....)

( Oh my goodness!!! )

( S-... She's inviting me to her home!???? )

( She wants me to come over to King Akuma and Queen Runa's House!??? )

( Were going to play inside her room!???? )

( F*ck... What are we going to play inside her room!???? )

( Oh wait.. She says.. She wants to play with me with her toys..)

( I'm f*cking pervert... I'm thinking things that are so... Out of the blue.)

( But what toys does she mean we're going to play with???? )

( Omg.... Don't tell me.)

" Are you okay? " Rikichi said, and so I looked at him.

" Huh? " I said

" You looked pale, and troubled." Rikichi

" Yeah, I just asked you to come and play with me after school, you know.. We can play tea party, or maybe play hide and seek." she said and smile at me.

" Yeah, I'll come to your house after school, tomorrow will okay, right? " I said

" Yeah!! I'll wait okay. " she said and smile again to me, she then continues to color her drawing book.

( Me and my dirty mind.)

( You stupid mind!!! ... Quit thinking dirty stuff!!!! )

" You look stupid. " Rikichi said and smile, Professor K then arrived... Which is my father, we'll.. His a king, though he also wants to be a professor.

" Hello everyone, and Miss Yurina? " My father said and so when this Little demon looked at my father, she then looked at me and to my father again and to me again..

( What is she thinking? Why does she keep looking back in fourth? )

" Miss Yurina, what had happened to your face? " My father asked, but this demon did not make any sounds but she just went quiet and looked at me again.

( What's her problem? )

" Ah, she was using Queen Runa's makeup and it won't washed off anymore, but it'll fade away after a few weeks. " I said and dad then nodded his head.

" Wait..." This demon right besides me said.

" Yes, Miss Yurina? " My Father said.

" Why.. You two looks like brother? Are you two related? " she said and my father laughed.

" My.. Did you already forgot our first meet miss Yurina? " Father said

( Yeah, did you? When I was about to get punished because of you.)

" Oh.. You're his brother then? " She said and so I just face palm myself.

" AHAHA no, Yasha is my son, miss little Yurina. " Father said and looked at me.

" Ah, you look so handsome." she said and smiled to my father.

( Wait... What about me???? )

" Then, that means.. My son is also handsome? " My father said and smiled to me.

" No, he looks... He looks average. " she said and then smiled at me.

( I hate you little pumpheaded pumpkin, you say special things to my father than me!!!!!! )

" AHAHAHA, we'll then, let's start our lesson. " Father said

As my dad teaches all of us new topic of lesson, his son, which is -me, did not listening to his discussion... I don't feel like listening... I'm pissed off.

And, I'm also pissed off of that finger heart she did on that mother f*cker Daimon...

His my f*cking rival!!! His my most hated enemy of this school, that stupid mother f*cker kick my *ss when I was young, and he also even tried throw me to the f*cking lava!!! When we were on a trip.

Not just that! He steals my f*cking first love demon!!!!! I f*cking hate that foxy sh*t, and when he steals my first demon who I actually falls in love with, he just then break up with her after he makes her falls inlove with him.

His... So..gonna be.. On karma.

( Though I'm so really pissed off.)

( But.. She looks so cute with her red lipstick on her both cheeks.)

( I want to laugh in front of this demons face because of her makeup, but she's so cute!!!! )

( I so loved her dumbness and her cute puffy cheeks, I've never seen a cute face of a demon like her before.)

" Yasha, why are you day dreaming on my class, pay attention." I heard father said.

" You look creepy when you day dream AHAHA." Rikichi said and then I look at the demon besides me and she was already looking at me with her cold dark red eyes.. And then suddenly she just smiled.

( Okay... What the f*ck was that!?? )

( She's so freaking two faced demon!!! )

( She's like so cold and scary when she's making a straight face, but when she smiles... It's like a whole new world of unicorns are created...)

( And why the f*ck did I just think of unicorns.)

-🕊

-🕊

-🕊TO BE CONTINUED -🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.7K 123
There was a daughter of a rich billionaire woman, born under the moon, who had a very cold and nasty personality. She is the boss and doesn't like t...
451K 12.9K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
270 41 11
Lee fled her father's realm, with his dark creature snarling at her heels. She barely made it into the human world alive. With grim determination, sh...
495 15 8
"Wouldn't you kill her first if you had the chance?" "The Slayer only kills Monsters. If she kills me, then that means I'm a monster." There are mon...