Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
๏ฟผDisagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Kidnapped

7K 97 42
By Shaxoss

"Sorry. I have neglected this god damn fanfic for so fucking long. Kill me pls." - Cakexo

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"NO!"

Sasuki turned around towards Naruto and gave him a fierce glare. Here hands were clenched tightly.

"Can you stop asking me such an annoying question over and over again?!"

"But I have nothing else to do." Naruto replied with a toothy grin. Sasuki let out a frustrated groan. Naruto was an impatient person that she couldn't handle at all.

Sasuki quickly regained her composure.

"To answer your obnoxious question... we're almost there." And there was nothing else after. No repeated questions asked by Naruto.

It was just 2 people walking towards their destination. They slowly came close to the border of the Tea Country.

"We'll transform into a random ninja once we introduce ourselves." Sasuki told Naruto as a carriage appeared from the distance. He nodded in agreement.

"Greetings, Leaf-nin." The Daimyo looked at them from the carriage.

"Greetings" Both slightly bowed down to show respect. The Daimyo was eyeing them carefully.

"I am guessing that you are the few best ninjas that Konoha has to offer?" Both looked up and nodded slightly. 

"We will both transform into a random shinobi once needed." Naruto and Sasuki moved beside the carriage — Naruto on the left and Sasuki on the right.

"I am expecting you two to protect me with all your life." The two nodded.

"If I may not ask — why do you need more protection when you seem to have ninjas guarding you also?" Naruto pointed to the few others around the carriage.

The Daimyo just laughed it off,

"Haha~ A Daimyo can never have enough bodyguards." Seeming satisfied with the answer, Naruto looked straight forward once again — ignoring the questioning glare of Sasuki.

She definitely wants to know why I asked such an obvious question. Fuck. Naruto mentally sighed.

"Shall we head off?" Naruto and Sasuki nodded. They walked beside the carriage. There was absolute silence as they walked along the dirt road.

But Naruto can't seem to get rid of this tingling feeling he's getting.

Something feels so odd with the current atmosphere. I hate it. But, unfortunately, Naruto just has to shrug it off and move on with it. His eyes darted around from object to object.

Naruto felt the wind breeze pass his body.

But, Naruto suddenly saw a few leaves fall from some of the trees they were passing by. They seem to be able to conceal their chakra signature quite good.

Maybe a few low-jonins, and a lot more chunins.

Naruto eyed Sasuki and saw her gaze. She quickly nodded and got ready for battle. Naruto took a quick inhale and exhale. Sasuki signaled Naruto.

She held a finger towards him that only he can see.

Naruto nodded as both disappeared and appeared in the trees. The two other hired ninjas were now had their guard up. Naruto quietly appeared on top of the tree above the enemies.

So, it was a dozen of the chunin level nins and 3 barely-low-jonins. Naruto quietly scoffed.

Do they think we're a joke? Naruto held out a kunai and jumped with chakra laced into his legs, down towards a chunin. His eyes were sharp and deadly as his feet and kunai landed on top of him.

A wave of dirt and dust fell upon the wide-eyed nins.

"I must say..." The dust and dirt cleared and showed Naruto standing on top of the dead chunin. A condescending gaze fell upon them. Naruto took a deep breath.

"You did a pretty good job hiding your signatures. But you took my partner and I too lightly and gave your position away. Naruto walked off of the body and dashed towards one of the 3 jonins.

Aim for the eyes. Naruto aimed his kunai towards the jonin's heart. The jonin instinctively tried blocking his chest from Naruto's hand movements.

Nice try. Naruto held his kunai and slashed it up. He purposely narrowly missed. Naruto then brought the kunai down and stabbed his eye.

"AHGHHHHH!!!" The man screamed in pain. Naruto grimaced at the sight, but continued with his attack. He used the jonin's body as leverage and jumped off of it.

Naruto had his bloody kunai on his hand and threw it to the jonin's heart. The man barely managed to dodge the kunai. Naruto weaved hand seals.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu"

A large fireball quickly made it towards the 13 ninjas. A splash of smoke covered the area as Naruto retreated towards the trees. Once the smoke cleared, There was 8 ninjas were left. The other 5 were either severely injured or dead.

They were at the front taking all the damage for the others. Naruto moved through the trees and appeared behind the remaining 8.

I should get on with this. In a split second, Naruto appeared behind of one of the 8. A lifeless body fell on the ground. With a few kunais between his fingertips. Naruto threw them towards at 4 of the ninjas.

The 4 were getting ready to

The velocity seemingly increased as they got stabbed. Another few kunais followed behind and hit them in the head. Blood escaped their forehead and dripped down their face.

With the remaining 3, Naruto created 2 clones. All 3 dashed towards the last 3 and engaged in close-combat. There a few things that Naruto noticed about them.

Their combat abilities are... terrible. It seems like the people that were up-front were the close-combatants, while the people that stayed at the back were the people that relied on jutsus.

Naruto and his shadow clones quickly dispatched the remaining 3. The two clones dispersed into a puff of smoke. As Naruto picked up his blood-stained kunai, he noticed something.

This sword... it has a Kumo village symbol on it. He continued looking and saw another sword with the Iwa village symbol on it.

They were disguised as regular missing-nins. Naruto put this information to the back of his head for keepsake. Naruto jumped away and onto the trees above.

Shit. Naruto saw what was in front of him.

It was only a distraction. The carriage was broken down. The two other hired ninjas laid there, dead. Naruto gritted his teeth in anger. He walked towards the crushed carriage.

He'd only hope that the Daimyo is there and alive.

Naruto squatted down and lifted the wood off of the ground.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing was there.

They took him. Sasuki appeared beside him. She looked down and observed.

"There are footprints." Sasuki pointed towards the dirt ground.  Before they mindlessly jumped into action, Naruto spoke his thoughts out.

"Should we call a back up? Or should we just dive in?" Naruto asked.

"Wow. First rational thing you thought of all day." Sasuki remarked.

"Shut up and answer my question." Naruto glared at her. Sasuki pondered for a few seconds before achieving an idea.

"We should send a shadow clone to the village and report this mess to Hokage-sama. You and me will follow the perpetrators." Naruto nodded.

"By the way. Is there any chance that the ninjas you fought were disguised a Iwa and Kumo-nins?"

"Yes. But that conversation is for a later date. Let's go!" Naruto created a shadow clone. "Tell the Hokage that the Daimyo has been kidnapped and that we need backup."

"Sure thing, boss." The clone went a separate direction from them. Naruto looked towards Sasuki and nodded. Both looked at the ground.

"The footprints seemingly go into the forest." Sasuki pointed towards the direction of the footprints. Naruto nodded in agreement. Both jumped into the vast amounts of trees up ahead.

They lunged from tree to tree. There was no room for mistakes or for failure.

If we fail, the Tea Country will surely hate the Leaf.  

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki stopped as they saw a small camp that was located in a small open space.

"We should move to the ground." Naruto suggested as Sasuki nodded. They dropped down to the ground. Noise was created upon impact.

"You guys here that?" One of the ninjas asked. The rest shook their head.

"No. We didn't heard a sound." They gave him a puzzled look. The ninjas just sighed.

"I'll look anyway." He sat up from a tree stump and walked away from the fire. The ninja had a blade — which he unsheathed. The man quietly and slowly walked towards the bushes.

He used his free hand and brushed pass the leaves. Once making out of the leaves, hands suddenly covered his mouth.

"Ahhhhh" The man had muffled words coming out of his mouth. The hand gripped harder and harder.

"Listen here, buddy. You will tell us where the Daimyo is, so we can save him. You got that?" Naruto said with a very dangerous tone. Naruto slowly unclothed his hand from the man's mouth.

It went as expected.

"Help! Someone is he-!!" Naruto reclothed his hand onto his mouth.

"You goddamn prick!" Naruto whispered with even more venom than more. Naruto looked towards Sasuki.

"Do you have an explosive kunai?" Naruto asked Sasuki quietly. She nodded as she quickly looked through her scrolls. The footsteps became clearer and much more louder.

"Hurry!"

"I am!" Sasuki pulled out an explosive kunai and threw it through the bushes.  They heard it hit the ground almost immediately. They jumped away.

"Take cover!" The two heard from the other side. A fiery explosion took over the area. Smoke and fire took over the forest. Once the smoke cleared, 2 out of the 6 (Minus the one that Naruto and Sasuki ambushed) were pinned down by Naruto and Sasuki.

"If you don't want to die, tell us where the Daimyo of the Tea Country is." Sasuki brought a regular blade towards them.

"No way!" The man gurgled out with desperation.

"We're expendable! We can be replaced anytime!" The other pinned man managed to say.

"Contrary to popular belief — people that say that, usually don't mean it, and just say it to look tough." Naruto said as he brought his kunai closer to the man's heart.

"That also goes for the rest of you." Naruto added.

"So say what we want or pay the consequences." Naruto had a deadly and sharp gaze pressed upon everyone. There was still defiance.

"Since you think you're still so tough, i'll break your goddamn arm." Naruto looked at Sasuki and signaled her to kill the rest. She just raised an eyebrow before doing what he asked.

Sasuki brought her blade and readied herself.

She began charging towards them.

"Anyway, will you speak up now?!" Naruto said with an irritated voice. The man just glared at Naruto. Naruto sighed before quickly picking him up and pinned the ninja's neck to the tree.

"Never!" The man slowly breathed out.

"If you don't give me the answers I fucking want, i'll smash your head into the goddamn tree!" Naruto readied himself to smash him. The man quickly gave in.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll give you the answers you want! Just... just don't kill me." The ninja cried out.

"Ok! Now we're finally getting somewhere! So, tell me. What village are you affiliated to? And where is the Daimyo?!" Naruto said as his kunai touched the man's neck.

"I-I am affiliated to Iwa!" The now revealed Iwa-nin spoke.

"Ok. What village is your comrades affiliated to?" Naruto asked in a very sweet voice.

"F-four are affiliated to I-Iwa. The other 5 hail towards Kumo!" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"There's 9 of you? Last time I checked, there was 8 of you lot." It then hit him with realization.

"Shit. The one that we ambushed got away." Naruto had to quickly shrug it off.

"Anyway, where is the Daimyo's current location?" Naruto was very tense.

"H-he's up towards near Kumo!" Naruto nodded and quickly pondered if he should let him live. But... reality is a sad one and Naruto can't risk him saying anything to Iwa or Kumo.

"Die" Naruto said before he ruthlessly killed the Iwa-nin. Naruto looked back and saw Sasuki done with her job. Naruto hurriedly ran towards Sasuki.

"These people are also Iwa and Kumo-nins. It also seems like the person we ambushed at the start has escaped alive from our clutches."

"We have to head towards South quickly." Naruto added.

"Why?" Sasuki asked as they were surrounded by dead bodies.

"The Tea Country Daimyo is somewhere around there." Naruto explained to Sasuki.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Sasuki yelled as she left Naruto behind in the dust.

"You son of a bitch."

~~~

Holy shit! I am finally done with this chapter. I somehow got too lazy and started procrastinating a lot. I started this chapter weeks ago and only got around to finish it today.

I will try and update more frequently, but this is not a promise. Even though it sounds like one. I have school now and I don't want to stay up late on school days to just write this story.

Anyway, toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.3K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
284K 11.1K 43
this was the first story i have ever written so its UNIMAGINABLY cringe. read at your own risk. ใ€Œ๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 415 10
Naruto has a twin brother who was born seconds after him and born sickly. Naruto's dad sealed the 9 tailed fox inside Naruto and sent Naruto's twin...
2.2M 73.3K 61
[ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ผถ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ x ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* ใ€Š A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...