Just let me love you

By psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... More

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Dream of jimin mom

242 13 0
By psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You all started to busan.. You enjoyed in bus.. & after some time you slept while everyone is talking...

Later

You reached their... You all got down & took your luggages & bus went to parking... & jimin parents came to receive you all... Jimin mom was in shock by seeing you... You didn't get why she became like that... You all greeted them but emmo didn't replied but appa did... & he saw that she is not greating & she is in shock... So he shake her to get her into consciousness... & she got into conscious...... & greeted you all... & she didn't stopped looking at you like a mystery came by walking... Actually you were scared.. & with her reaction you become more scared... You all entered into home...

You stopped jimin
You: Minshi..
JM: wt happened y/n...
You: am I looking wired?... Are did my hair or my appearance is not good?
JM: no your looking perfect... Why... Wt happened... Why are you asking like that...
You: hmm actually emmo looking me so differently... So I'm scared.. 
JM: * taking your face into his hand* Don't worry... No need to worry about emmo... I too saw her... I will find it why she is like that... Ok.. You please be relaxed...
You: hmm... Hope so everything is good... Thank you for being with me minshi...
JM: no thanks sweet heart..
You: sweet heart?... Hahha ok..
You went in as he took you to a room to get fresh up
JM: this will be your room ok?
You: ya tq.. Hmm.. After you finished.. Come here... We will go together
JM: ya ok...
He left to his room by saying that...

You got freshed up & sat on bed & checking out your phone.. You msged your mom that you reached jimin house..
Mom: ok dont worry.. Everything will be fine..

Meanwhile at jimin room

He went into his room got freshed up & came out.. & saw his mom waiting for him
JM: emmo... Is everything ok?
Mom: hmm ya... Kk tell me who is she.. Is she the one you said about..  Haa a fan talking to you.. Is it she? ... How did you meet her... * asking rapid fire *
JM: emmo cool down... What happened to you... Ya she is the one I was talking to with.. Is she looking cute..
Mom: wt do you mean.. Is she cute*with a serious expression*
JM: you didn't liked her
Mom: *laughed* she is PRETTYYYYYYY *screamed in whisper*
JM: awww emmo... * hugs emmo* ily...
Mom: hmm tell me.. Do she agree for it?.. Means did she accepted your love?
JM: ya emmo.. She was now scared... Because you may not accept her... You was looking at her the whole time rt..
Mom: hmm ya.. I was shocked.. You know what... I saw her before a yr...
JM: you saw her? How..
Mom: she use to came in my dreams... I liked her... In that dream.. I asked someone her name & details.. They said only her name as Y/N..& she is 22.. So I was happy & I'm about to reach her... But I got out of dream... At that time.. She was serving people.. After that I got that same dream continuously for a week.. So me & your dad tried to know about her... & we got to know.. She serves a old age home people & orphanage children... She goes their once a week... To look on them.. & so many things about her.. & she is from India.. So she doesn't know korea & r language... I was happy till I get to know about her language... & after that I was literally very sad that I can't get her as my daughter in law.. I was disappointed... & I still was getting that dream.. But this time I get to her but.. Some one came in middle talking to her.. After that i  become very dell without knowing.. So your dad brought dream catcher & hanged it in our room..

From that day I didn't get the dream... But you said me that your talking to someone & all & that make me somewhat better... Day by day... & now I'm really sooooo happy... I got that same girl as my daughter in law... * she huged jimin*
JM: aww.. Omg emmo.. This much happened but you didn't told me..
Mom: ya we don't want to disturb you.. That to after you started liking a girl... So your father stopped my dream.. Hahha.. Kk get ready & come fast..
JM: ya sure.. Hmm emmo y/n..is somewhat scared.. Hmm like ... She is here for the first time rt... So she is somewhat scared.. So she asked me to come to her.. We will go together.. So I will go to her..
Mom: ya ok.. Tc.. I'm so happy..
She left by saying that.. & jimin got ready & came to you...
You got up from the bed
You: hmm minshi.. Be with me till emmo get close to me.. I don't know but I'm feeling something odd... & I feel like I came to a place where I use to live & now I returned by getting eligibility to be in here with higher authority in my hand... & so many.. I'm unable to express, you know it rt... I'm not good at expressing... Ahh I'm feeling very odd & embarrassed.. I msged mom that we reached.. & she said don't get tensed be cool.. But minshi I'm trying to be cool but. My mind & body are not supporting... Do emmo really accept me... Hmm minshi... I dk * your getting so worried & going to create a mess*

JM: y/n* with a sweet & cool voice which made you stand at a position straight*
You became straight & was not moving but looking into his deep eyes which are smiling at your reaction... You got lost their & stopped thinking of everything ... Then jimin hugged you to make sure your not worrying .. & be calm.. You hugged him back

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omg y/n was in dreams of jimin emmo... Now how it's going to be... Do y/n get to know about this.. Do jimin tell y/n about her emmo dream... How will they be reacting while they face each other.. Do everything will be fine.. Will y/n be fine...  Let's see
Thank you for your support and don't forget to vote & comment your opinion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9K 74
𝑖𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘œπ‘›π‘”π‘–, π‘Ž π‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘’π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘£π‘’π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘¦, π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘’π‘  β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘™π‘’ π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘—π‘–π‘šπ‘–π‘›, οΏ½...
13.6K 582 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
13.6K 776 7
❝Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɒʀᴀᴠᴇ Κ™α΄œα΄› ᴛᴑᴏ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ α΄€ κœ±α΄‡α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄› Ιͺꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄ Ιͺꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ❝ π™π™π™š π™¨π™šπ™˜π™§π™šπ™©π™¨ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™–π™§π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™™ π™žπ™£π™¨π™žπ™™π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 οΏ½...
66.7K 3.4K 15
❝He belongs to me and, shall forever belong to me.❞ Started: 11-09-2021 Ended: 02-10-2021