Hello again... Morro x Reader

נכתב על ידי BlackyPanther9

Morro had died. Destiny saw everything happen infront of her eyes. They left her to rot. Even Garmadon left h... עוד

Part 1 - A few Flashbacks
Part 2 - Mordu
Part 3 - Oni Masks
Part 4 - Lost
Part 5 - Insecure maybe ?
Part 6 - Well hello again
Part 7 - Talking
Part 8 - Innocent ?
Part 10 - WTH Zane ?!
Part 11 - Destiny's activity
Part 12 - Time to part...
Part 13 - Finding out Morrow
Part 14 - Never mess with Destiny
Part 15 - Destiny's Problem
Part 16 - Shoulder to cry on
Part 17 - Panic allowed ?
Part 18 - Second Argument ?
Part 19 - A Plan against Lord Garmadon
Part 20 - Telling about some pranks
Part 21 - Food for the Ninja
Part 22 - Tricked
Part 23 - Not gone
Part 24 - Lloyd's Punishment
Part 25 - Another Plan must occur.
Part 26 - Please forgive me Brother !
Part 27 - Moving and Rescue
Part 28 - Resistance and triggered Memories
Part 29 - The Ninja meeting 'Slab' and the Resistance planning
IMPORTANT !! PLEASE GO TO AO3 AND SEARCH MY ACCOUNT THERE !

Part 9 - Mistake and her knowledge

63 2 10
נכתב על ידי BlackyPanther9

With the Ninja...

After Destiny left, Mordu and the Ninja, with Harumi, went back to the bounty and flew to some unknown place, far away from Ninjago City. They landed in the ocean and near some rocks. Harumi and Lloyd stood outside and watched.

"Is this...where we'll be living ?", Harumi asked.

"Just until we know that you are safe.", Lloyd answered.

"Don't you have any Headquaters ?"

Lloyd shook his head and put his hand on Harumi's shoulder.

"They lay in the open too, the Sons of Garmadon would surely look there for you. We need to keep moving.", Lloyd said.

"Maybe she wants that. I mean look at her, Lloyd. The little Princess can't even handle a little bit of nature.", Mordu mocked.

"Hey ! Leave her alone.", Lloyd growled at Mordu.

Mordu lifted his hands in mock surrender.

"Of course my Lord...", Mordu said with sarcasm.

Then they headed back to the bridge and the others. Lloyd helped Harumi up the ladder.

"So Harumi, looks like we're gonna be Roomies for a while.", Cole joked around.

"Boo !! That was a low joke, Master of Dirt !", mocked Mordu.

Kai and Jay chuckled at that, while Cole gave Mordu a nasty glare.

"Earth ! I am the Master of Earth !!"

"Same shit, Dude !!"

Jay fell laughing with Kai to the ground.

"Cole got it handed to him !!", Jay wheezed out.

"And that from a not Elemental Master !!", Kai wheezed out too.

"Shut up !", Cole said angrily.

Then Harumi decided to have a speech.

"You have all been so gracious, to take me in, since our Palace...was taken away. And..."

"Please spare me your boring speech...", Mordu groaned annoyed.

"You're safe with us !", Jay told her.

"Um...That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.", Zane disagreed with Jay.

"We know nothing about them.", Kai agreed with Zane.

"We know that their're after the three Oni masks, and sadly they already have two of them.", Nya said and showed them the pictures of the two taken masks.

Harumi looked down to the ground and smiled an evil smile. Mordu saw that and almost growled.

"P.I.X.A.L. scanned everywhere for the third mask, but came up empty. It's as if it...never existed.", Zane said hopless.

"Then we need to focus on who is giving the orders.", Lloyd said.

Mordu scoffed.

"Or we wait for Destiny to come back. She will know what to do. This is a total waste of time, Lloyd. We need the mask and that now ! Until we found the leader of the Gang, we could have already lost our chance in stopping them from getting the last Oni mask ! We are wasting precious time !"

"Then what do you suggest ?! Destiny said it herself ! We need to get our hands on the leader !"

"Yes, she did ! And how do we do that best ?! By getting the last Oni mask first !"

"Destiny isn't here and I say that we sneak inside that Gang and find out what we need to know ! End of discussion !!", Lloyd demanded.

"You are such a blind little prick !! You don't even see the danger you put your team inside !! You don't know the Gang, but plan on getting someone in there !! That is a death wish !! You will kill us !!", Mordu roared angered.

"From where would you know ?!"

"Because I did the same mistakes once !!!"

Everyone was silent and stared at Mordu.

"I once did that too ! And my man died in there ! Don't do the same mistake I had done once !"

"You clearly put in there a incapable man then.", Lloyd said coldly.

Everyone, besides Lloyd and Mordu, gasped. Mordu took a step back. Then he looked down.

"Fine then. If you do not want my help, then so be it. I will just watch and do nothing. Good luck, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon !!", Mordu said darkly.

"Good ! We don't need your help anyway !", Lloyd yelled at him.

With that Mordu was leaving the bridge. And they all stared at Lloyd.

"Let's continue...", he said tiredly.

The Ninja then decided to question the one Son of Garmadon, that got captured once by the break in in Borg Tower.

_________________________________________

Lloyd and Jay searched for Mistake. To get a tea, that makes you say the truth. Cole and Zane went with them.  She knew that they wanted the tea of truth.

"She is good...", Zane said.

"Truth can also be dangerous !", Mistake said.

"Mistake ? Do you happen to know where my Katana....is ?"

Destiny appeared from behind the curtains and stared at Lloyd and the others.

"Why are you here ? Where is Mordu ? What is with Nya and Harumi ?", Destiny asked Lloyd.

"Nya and Harumi are at the bounty, with Mordu. We are here to get a certain tea and then ask someone out.", Lloyd answered.

"Okay...", Destiny smiled and nodded.

"What have you done, Lloyd ?", Destiny dropped the play and went serious.

"Mordu was mean and Lloyd and him had an argument.", Jay answered.

"Ah...I see. Typical Mordu...Always getting into trouble...", Destiny sighed.

"Anyways...Mistake ? Do you happen to know where my lovely Katana is ?"

"I do. In the chest by the secret room in the basement."

"Okay. Thank you. We will see one another at the bounty Lloyd.", with that Destiny left.

Then Mistake went away and got the tea, Lloyd saw a painting and it looked awfully suspicious.

"Mistake, wait ! That painting..."

"Hmm ? Oh, yes. The Oni and the Dragon..."

Mistake gave him a better sight at it and then closed the curtain.

"But you aren't ready for that tale.", she said.

"Please. We need to know.", Lloyd pressed.

"It is a long tale, do you have the time ?", she asked him.

"We only had time for a quick stop.", Zane said.

"Cole and Zane, take the tea of truth and find out who is giving the orders. Jay and I will stay here to learn more.", Lloyd said.

They all nodded and Cole and Zane left, while Lloyd and Jay went with Mistake into the back and were ready to listen to the story.

_________________________________________

Well...it didn't work that well with Cole and Zane's mission, but they found out something and had to change some plans...While Lloyd and Jay listened still to Mistake. She was at the end of her story and Lloyd wanted to know what would happen, if the Oni masks would be brought together.

"You can not let that happen !", she said.

"Tell me. What happens if the three masks are united ?", Lloyd pressed.

Mistake sighed.

"Resuraction.....they will have the Power to bring back...Your...FATHER.", she said.

Jay and Lloyd looked at her in shock.

"But it won't be the man you recognized ! There will be no life left in him...", she warned sadly.

Jay put his hand on Lloyd's shoulder. Lloyd was worried and sad.

"Did Destiny know that ?", Jay asked.

Mistake looked at them.

"She knew, what the masks are capable of. She found out through Mordu, that she had to come back and find the Oni masks. He told her about them and she knew instandly what they were trying. Resuracting Lord Garmadon. She knows of the dangers. And she didn't want you, Lloyd, to worry. Be warned and do not let anyone know about her being your Aunt, not even the ones closest to you. She is doing all this for a reason."

"Which is ? Keeping me with everything in the dark ?", he asked hurt and angered.

"No. To protect you. As soon as she fails her mission and Lord Garmadon returns, he would kill everyone and everything. No mercy. And she would have to kill him. After she did that, the Oni may track her down and kill her. She ran away from them once and hid away. If Garmadon returns as Oni, then he will send a message on them and tell them that he found her. Also, you can trust nobody now. If you trust the wrong person, they will use everything against you. And Destiny could get manipulated and get forced to kill you. That is why she doesn't want you to tell anyone about your relation by blood."

"Why did she never tell me any of this ?"

"Because she loves you. She loves you all. And every time she told the ones, she loved, about her problems...something tragic happened and they were gone. Tearing her apart, piece by piece. Garmadon knew about her and being hunted by the Oni. But she never told him that he was himself, Oni."

"Why ?"

"It could have changed him for the worst. Destiny is the only one, who knows that Garmadon has older blood than any Oni of them. The Great Oni. They died all out, until one."

"Destiny..."

"Yes ! She is the last Great Oni and with that the eldest and strongest Oni in all history of Oni ! Omega was since then after her, to erase her. No one knows that Destiny once had to give Garmadon her blood, so he may survive. He has Great Oni blood, running through his veins, which means that even if he returns, the Great Oni blood is still inside him ! The only way to maybe bring Garmadon back. But for that, no one can know about her and him being related."

"What if they do ?"

"Then she will be hunted down and be a part of the ritual. As soon as she is in the ritual involved...even she couldn't get Garmadon back and the Great Oni blood inside him would die out. Then you would have no chance in saving your Father. So be cautious, Lloyd. Tell nobody about this."

_________________________________________

After that they returned and Lloyd heard Nya talk to Harumi.

"...but all of that is behind us now.", Nya ended.

"So I thought...", Lloyd then made himself noticable.

"Lloyd you're back !", Harumi said happily.

"Were are Zane and Cole ? I need to see everyone.", he asked with seriousness.

"Following a lead. Why ? Is everything okay ?", Nya asked.

"The Sons of Garmadon want to bring my Father back from the Dead...", Lloyd said in a depressed tone.

Nya and Harumi gasped and looked at Lloyd in great shock.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...
7.9K 379 29
It's been almost a year since Nya left the team and merged with the sea. Ever since then Kai and Jay have not been the same. None of the ninjas have...
17K 811 37
"Well, Lloyd Beojkkoch, nice to meet you. I'm Kai Smith," Kai introduced himself. "Very unpleasant to meet you, Kai Smith," Lloyd dead-panned. Kai ch...
284 30 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...