Hell Hounds {REVISING}

By TheRavenLearned

Shane "Reaper" Blood President of Hell hounds. Feared by many. Biggest mc in North America. Target always on... More

Dammit Reaper
My old lady
Bed Sheets
Baby
Tequila and Coffee
Injuries
Birthday
Don't you dare
Did we?
AUTHORS NOTE!***
What the fuck
What did you- i- we- do?
Raise some hell
Blood
Halloween special
Drinks
Thats how houdini died
Lets go home
Sister in law
If
Hey everyone
That damned ring
Ay Mr. Bartender
"Married??"

Plugging

873 19 6
By TheRavenLearned

Wassup peoples.
I just wanted to plug my new book and leave a short passage out of the first chapter so you guys can get a feel for the book. Check it out. Love you all

Book starts here:

   "Please please don't hurt me! I'll get you your money! Please have mercy!" Raymond screams. He's been an issue for me for awhile. Finally I caught him not having paid Tony and he asked me to deal with him.
A smile creeps onto my face as Raymond's head hits the end of the ally. No where to go. He's boxes in. He pisses himself. "Are you serious?" I ask him, my face scrunching in disgust. "Grow some balls bitch. What the fuck kind of man pisses himself." I say reaching down to grab his shirt collar.
I lift him up and slam his back into the cement wall. He coughs up blood and I see the fear become more visible in his eyes. My smile becomes more prominent and I slam his head into the wall with my hand.
Blood trickles down his face from his forehead. "Please." He murmurs and I drop him. I bend down to him. "One more time and I'm sure Mr. Castillo won't be so nice."

I hope you guys will check it out. It's pretty good in my opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.5K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
814K 22.1K 35
"Because only a demon could recognize an angel when he saw one." Wolf was the Devil's Henchmen MC's greatest asset. He was their killer. People feare...
7K 258 23
After Eve escapes her abusive ex she ends up at a shelter. There she meets Blaze the president of Devils Angels motorcycle club. It starts as nothing...
5.1M 164K 56
{The Wattys Awards Shortlist} The Saint's Brotherhood motorcycle club was known all over town, they were ruthless. They were feared, they got their r...