Just let me love you

By psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... More

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Getting close

307 16 2
By psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You msged your mom..
You: hi mom... How are you
Mom: hi y/n..ya I'm fine... Off i already miss your video calls... When can I see you... You are not even replying correctly to my msges ... Nor msg ing me... Is everything ok their... Did you both meet... I'm asking this question from 3 days your not replying at all... Wt happened... Is everything ok...

You: omg... Mom... Haha I know your tensed... Network here is not so good.. So your msges didn't delivered to me.. Anyway.. I have something to tell you..
Mom: hoo.. It's ok.. You want to tell about ?.. Is everything ok...
You: ya mom don't worry... Hmm i don't know how to say but...
Mom: y/n...you are fine write.... Your safe na... Please tell me true... Don't make me tensed please...
You: mommm... Please listen to me... I'm telling about something serious ok..
Mom: hmm ok..
You:.. Hmm... Minshi.. Minshi is non other than... Jimin mom ....
Mom: we know that rt... That's y you call him as minshi... Y so excited?..
You: uff mom... Jimin means... Park jimin of BTS...
MOM: wt... Are you serious y/n ...?..omggg
You: ya mom... Omg I can't believe it too... Mom now me& BTS is going out... They are getting ready... & my sim will be activated till tomorrow morning... We can talk directly....
Mom: wow. . That's great.. Kk let's talk tomorrow... Be careful... Take care y/n..
You: ha.. Mom I forget to say... Don't say about this to anyone.. That minshi is jimin ok?
Mom: hmm ya.. Ok sure.. I forget about it...
You: hehe.. Sweet mom.  I miss you.. Take care.. Cya..
Mom: miss you too... Kk cya..
Your very happy after talking to your mom.. Soon they all came down.. & manager provided everyone wt he should provide to them... Like he talked to musium manager & vacated it.. Because fans should not see them with you.. Soon you reached the place... Everyone are out of car waiting for you & sohyu to come... You all came sohyu didn't came in.. & they said to be as a pair of two members while going inside...

So rm said
RM: me & jin hyung will be a pair ok..
Jin: ya ok..
Suga: then me & hope will be one.. Wt you say hope..
JH: ya sure.. * dancing*
RM: ok all done na let's go..
Jk: no you didn't said about us...
Jin: we didn't get you jk.. Aren't you going to come with v..
Jk: no.. I want to come with y/n..
JM: wt? No...
You:* confused*
V: oh! Let both of us go... Come on... Don't disturb those sweet couple come.. They just meet now..
Suga: ya.. Let them have each other company.. Leave them..
Jk: hmm.. Wt about you y/n..wt you say..
You: ... Hmm.. Will go anytime else plz.. I will come with minshi now.. Shall I.. * softly* * by gripping jimin hand*
Jimin was soo happy with your word's..
Jk: hmm ok.. If you say so...
You all continued walking..
JM: don't think of him he is like that only..
You: haha.. We know that minshi... Hmm he is small to all army's too.. * laying your head on his shoulder while walking* * he blushed with your action*..
JM: y/n..* softly*
You: hmm..
JM: I'm sry... For wt happened..
You: leave all those minshi... Now your with me.. I want ntg else ...
JM: hmm.. Love you y/n..
You: awww so sweet.. Love you too... Don't think of anything.. Let's go...

After some time..

You all saw the musium... & thinking to go back... & it's already late to cook so you all thought to eat out... But you realized fans will get to know you & sohyu said that he will dring food so he asked to give him the list... They all said wt they want & you all started to home while BTS in their car & you & sohyu in your car... In the middle way sohyu stop by a hotal &  bought the things they ordered...
Soon you all reached home & started eating..
You all sat by the table... & they saw you.. You were talking all vegitarian food.. & jin said..
Jin: hmm y/n dont worry.. Tomorrow I will make you a fish curry...
You: no no oppa.. Hmm i won't eat non veg... .. I'm vegitarian...
RM: hoo that's the reason your dishes are quite different..
You: haha ya..
JH: JM do you know about that..
JM: ya.. Hehe... She told me before...
Suga: that's great..
You all finished eating.. & sat in Hall..

Jk: so where are we going tomorrow with y/n...
Jin: not yat decided.. Hmm
You: hmm let's be home for tomorrow.. I want to spend with all of you.. & let's me & jin oppa cook for tomorrow.. Hmm & I have to talk to mom.. It will be fine if we are home.. So that I can show you all to her..
JM: ya.. Ok.. You also need to take some rest.. Let's be home tomorrow..
Members: ya.. Fine.. That's good..
You: ok then.. I will leave now... I will come tomorrow morning again..
JM:.. Hmm dont leave for today..
You: haha.. But I have to sleep rt.. So that we can make a call to mom..
JM: hmm but..
You: don't worry I will come early in morning tomorrow.. My hotel room is mess too.. I have to clean... So I will leave now..
Members: hmm ok tc... Gud night ..
You: gud night to you all too...
You & sohyu left to hotel...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omg.. They are happy together... Y/n said about them to mom... Tomorrow mom will be calling.. Wt will happen next.. Will jimin say anything to y/n mom.. & do she accept for that.. Uff let's see
Thank you for your support Everyone & don't forget to vote & comment your opinion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 519 45
[COMPLETED] "So Miss Hwang Hana, who is that one person with whom you share every single thing which happens in your life and without whom you couldn...
2K 525 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
577K 39.1K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
39.8K 2.9K 46
|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his own good and a trouble maker. Most of th...