Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

26

241 21 2
By KillerRain

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was in the cafe where Ai Puifai worked.

The TV showed a piece of news about the famous drug dealer Narai Jirakit's arrest.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples trying to calm the headache.

Ai Puifai walked to my table with my order.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

She nodded and left.

I was really stupid to reveal everything now.

I ruined my plan with my own hands.

More over this headache was killing me.

I sighed heavily and looked up when I noticed that there was someone sitting in front of me.

I looked up and saw that it was P'Sanran.

"I came here to ask you one thing" She said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Is it all true?" She asked.

"Yes" I said looking at her blankly.

"And your threat...Was it also true?" She asked.

I was about to answer truthfully but I decided to play dumb because I got another idea.

This woman was really too innocent for her own good after all.

"What threat?" I asked.

"That you're going to destroy Ai Lhong" She said.

I stared at her for what felt like a minute then burst out laughing.

"Oh come on P...What do you think I'll possibly do?...It was just an empty threat...After all Ai Type is recovering perfectly fine" I said smiling.

"But what about the pills you gave him?" She asked.

"Listen...I admit I was stupid to do that...I mean I definitely hated him...But looking back I don't think it was worth destroying my life don't you think?" I asked.

"Be truthful...How do you really feel?" She asked.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"I feel bad...I want to apologise but I don't think anyone will believe me...But if I get a chance to apologise to Ai Lhong and your family I'll definitely do it...I mean...It's true that Ai Lhong did hurt my brother but I think I hurt him enough as well" I said.

"How can I believe that?" She asked.

"I know exactly what I did and you also know what I did...Do you think I'll be here still talking to you if I didn't feel guilty?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded.

Yeah...

She was too damn naive.

"My parents are here with me at the cafe if you're really telling the truth then wait and apologise to them" She said.

"Of course" I said.

Then I sipped my drink calmly.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry that's all" I said.

"Ai Gulf...Look I know that you were angry and you're probably still angry at my brother but if what you say about feeling guilty is true then I want you to know that Ai Lhong is also feeling guilty that's why I want you to sit down together and settle this like civilised people" She said.

I smiled and nodded then sipped my drink again.

Bingo.

(Meanwhile with Tin)

Tin's P.O.V:

I walked into P'Tul's office with P'Tharn.

P'Tul looked up and smiled at us.

"Sawadee krap" P'Tharn waied as me and P'Tul nodded calmly.

"Well...My secretary said that you wanted to tell me something important" P'Tul said giving me his ever so fake smile.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Well...I wanted to find some people" I said.

"Find them then why do you want my help?" He asked sipping his coffee.

I sighed again.

"Because sadly I don't have connections in Germany and France or Italy and you do" I said.

"Why should I waste my time in a game of hide and seek?" He asked.

I remained silent because I didn't know what to say.

Then he looked at P'Tharn.

"I'm curious though...What is your friend's business here?" He asked.

"Ummm...My name is Tharn...I was hoping that you will help me find those people because they hurt a friend of mine" P'Tharn said.

P'Tul smirked.

"Tharn? As in Tharn Kirigun?" He asked.

Causing P'Tharn to nod hesitantly.

"Perfect...I'll help" He said smiling.

Causing my eyes to narrow in confusion at how easy that went.

Then P'Tul stood up and walked to a cupboard in his office and took out a file then placed it on the table.

"Kirigun estates happens to be our rivals...So in return for my help I'd like to have something in return" He said sitting back down.

P'Tharn opened the file.

"You see your family has a new project working in Ko Tao so I propose a deal of fifty fifty in the profits of that project" He said.

"What? Isn't that too much?" P'Tharn asked.

"Suit yourself then but if you want me to help then make sure your father signs that contract" P'Tul said.

P'Tharn sighed heavily.

"I don't think so the limit is 70 percent of the profits for us and 30 for you" P'Tharn said.

P'Tul sighed heavily.

"Fifty fifty" He said.

"Well I guess that we can't reach an agreement" P'Tharn said.

P'Tul shrugged and went back to working on his laptop.

"You can have the contract if you want" P'Tul said pointing at the file.

I sighed heavily as me and P'Tharn grabbed the file then left the office.

"P'Tharn there's something important you have to know about P'Tul" I said as soon as we were out of my house.

He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"There was a scandal going on about the death of Khun Tan my grandmother...She sustained severe damage when she fell off the stairs years before she died...There's a rumour that someone pushed her off the stairs" I said.

"Are you saying that your brother did that?" P'Tharn asked.

"I'm not sure but the only person who knows what happened doesn't live in the house anymore...I know where that person is if we can get him to tell us what really happened we can use it against P'Tul and force him to help us" I said.

P'Tharn sighed heavily and shook his head.

"We can't do that...I'll just try and make my father sign the contract" He said.

I sighed and nodded.

Then we went to the car and drove off.

(Later that night)

Type's P.O.V:

I waited until Ai Gulf comes home to ask him about what I heard.

After a few minutes the door opened and he came in.

He jumped in surprise when he saw me.

"What are you doing are you trying to scare me or something?" He asked.

"Where...Were you?" I asked.

"Out with some friends" He said shrugging.

Then started walking away but I grabbed his hand and made him sit down on the sofa.

"What friends?...From Germany...Or drug?" I asked irritated at myself for stuttering even in this one.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Know...Everything...You punish... Lhong" I said sitting down in front of him.

"I didn't do anything" He said.

"Don't...Lie" I said.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"Fine...You want to know the truth so much?" He asked looking up at me.

To be honest I was scared of hearing what he was about to say even though I already knew it.

It will mean that I lost my brother forever because of a mistake that happened ten years ago.

That day I got raped and he took the fall.

He sighed heavily and ruffled his hair.

"The truth is that I finally realized that we can never be the same...That the only thing we share in common is our looks and that I can never be like you even if I try my best" He said.

I shook my head.

"You...Didn't try...To forgive...You never...Did" I said.

"Yes...You want to know why?" He asked smirking.

Then he pushed me down to the sofa and hovered over me.

"Because I don't see why I should forgive anyone...You got raped...But our father did his best for you and took it all out on me instead...I got beaten close to death many times...He was close to killing me many times but he didn't care...And in the end after everything and after all that abuse I endured he sent me away saying that I was a freaking disgrace...I suffered...I was scared and angry...EVERY FREAKING NIGHT I WENT TO SLEEP WITH NIGHTMARES OF BEING BEATEN UP TO DEATH...Nightmares where I'll be killed and at the hands of who? My own father...His apology will change nothing...It won't change the fact that he did this to me" He said.

I pushed him away and sat up.

"This...Is wrong...What...You're doing...Is wrong...You can't...Take out your...Anger at...Someone else...Just because...You hate...Them" I said.

He chuckled in disbelief and shook his head.

"No matter how much I try to figure out why I end up more confused then before...Because after all that has happened until now I still fail to see why the hell are you so hung up on forgiving him" He said.

"Because...You did...Enough" I said.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're wrong...This is nowhere near enough" He said causing me to slap him.

He looked at me for a second then sighed and nodded and stood up.

I quickly realized my mistake and followed him to apologise but the door to his room was already locked.

I sat down in front of the door and waited until he opened the door.

He came out after a few minutes so I stood up and hugged him immediately.

"Sorry" I said.

He started crying and hugged me back.

I walked him back to the sofa and we both sat down.

"I know that what I'm doing is wrong but I thought that at least you will understand" He said pulling away from the hug and wiping away his tears.

"Sorry" I said again as I ruffled his hair.

He sighed and nodded then I took his hands in mine.

"Ai Gulf...Just stop...That's not...What I...Want...What if you...Get hurt?...Or worse...Killed?...Please...Promise me that...You'll stop" I said.

He nodded hesitantly.

"I understand...That you...Did it all...For me...But I just...Don't want you...To get hurt do...You understand?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

I nodded and stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen.

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went back to my room after eating.

Ai Tharn said that he's going to take Ai Type to the hospital for another check up.

Which left me alone at home.

I was getting the headache again so I looked for my Aripiprazole but when I found the medicine box it was empty.

I searched the room frantically hoping to find another box but there was nothing.

How could I forget buying more?

I sat down in bed and hugged my knees then suddenly I heard a sound in the house so I snapped my head trying to figure out where the sound came from.

I hurried to the kitchen to grab a knife and raised the knife in front of me as I checked all the rooms but I still couldn't stop the strange feeling that there was something or someone in the house with me.

"Come out" I said.

But there was nothing I turned around when I heard a small snap from the garden.

"I SAID COME OUT" I yelled raising the knife in front of me.

I ran to my room and locked the door taking the knife with me.

Then hugged my knees and started shivering as I looked around the room in fear.

I checked the wardrobe and under the bed but there was nothing.

I paced around the room for a few minutes before sitting back down.

The voice was still there.

I raised the knife in front of me again and went to check the house again.

But still couldn't find anything.

I started crying as I looked around me frantically while still raising the knife.

"JUST COME OUT ALREADY DAMN IT" I yelled.

Then I heard the sound of footsteps from behind me so I turned around quickly raising the knife in front of me and found a man wearing a mask.

So I threw the knife at him but he ran away quickly.

I picked up the knife quickly and ran to my room then locked the door and window then sat in bed and looked around trying to figure out if there's anyway for him to come in.

After I was sure that it was completely locked I took the knife and started cutting at the bed sheets.

Then started hitting the bed wood with the knife making scratch marks.

But it still wasn't satisfying.

Where the hell is that voice coming from?

I grabbed my ears and started tugging at my hair.

"JUST GET OUT ALREADY" I yelled.

Then I picked up the knife and stared at it as I started chuckling.

Then raised it to my shoulder and made a small cut.

And slowly started dragging it down and deeper and chuckled as the deep red color started oozing out.

Then I cut another one on my wrist and another one on my chest.

And watched as the same red color started coming out staining the bed.

After a few minutes I heard the sound of footsteps again.

But I was too weak and scared to go check so I just closed my eyes anticipating death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
138K 7.6K 42
Mr. Suppasit the owner and chairman of Jongcheveevat Industry wants his son, Mew Suppasit to get married soon but his son is not interested in marria...
1.9K 191 3
Pete I have nothing. I feel nothing. Nobody cares about me and I crave to feel something. To be wanted. When life can't get any worse, it suddenly dr...