Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

8.

21.2K 608 533
By happinessnoise

Jisung pov

I lay on my bed, staring at the wall. The room was unusually silent. Only a faint machine noise that i assume was something to do with ventilation.

i looked at the cds sitting on the shelf, zoned out. I had changed the track earlier and grabbed a random one. Some vkei.

My head was spinning again. I don't know why. The lights were bright. I switched them off, closing my eyes still

I must have fallen asleep as I was woken up by a knock at the door. I yawned. The record had ended long ago. "yeah" I said stretching.

I stopped mid-stretch. The silhouette in the door namjoon. If i didn't know better I would think a giant had come to visit me It was namjoon.

" hello " i stammered cursing myself.

"Hello jisung" he said closing the door and turning on the light.

"I wanted to talk to you about yoongi," he said pulling up my chair.

"Oh. Right" I looked down at my hands, i felt slightly guilty. Not at the fact that i had threatened him, i had left the situation wishing i had said more, but others still had to bare witness.

"I'm sorry," he said, he did look it. It confused me. "why?" i thought he had cane to scold me.

"I've not been a good leader. I should at least told the guys off" he said defeatedly. "You did nothing wrong"

"I did" I said, looking him in the eye this time. Im not blameless.

"It wasn't your choice, you would of almost never debuted, the trainees are leaving or being dropped" he looked up at me.
"they added you because you were the best, and the company's struggling for money at the moment" he trialled off.
I went red.

I am was NOT. who told him that?  I repressed a giggle. Who lied.

"Its okay thanks for apologizing even if it's on your behalf" i smiled.

He smiled back revelling cute dimples.

I and namjoon talked for a while. I learnt that he was very wise and clumsy (he kept knocking my fake pumpkins over)

"You know English don't you?" He said knowingly. "I hear you muttering it sometimes, like when you were cursing jungkook" he laughed.

My cheeks pinked slightly.

"yeah" i said sheepishly. I had used some colourful language.
( notable favourites being: "cunt" "bastard")

"How did you learn it you seem pretty fluent?" He said excitedly that he could bond with another English speaker. Even if the only English i was speaking was curse words.

"I was in England for 10 years" i said thinking back.
In primary school, boys cared less about speaking and more about if you could play football. Priorities of the young.

"That's so cool!" He said excitedly his dimples became increasingly more prominent.

"You should get ready we are going to karaoke soon, we can do English songs!" He waved to me as he left. I was happy that he was nice.

-

It was slightly awkward for a while as i was sitting next to yoongi, but Jimin was sat on my other side and he noticed my discomfort so he made conversation with me so i didn't have to look in yoongis direction.

"my hands are so small" jimin sighed looking at his tiny fingers. I snickered. Poor jimin, our proudest resident pickme.

"Yours are really soft but some parts are really tough!" He said looking at my palms.
Why does he like talking about hands?

"uhh thanks" its such a strange thing to say.

We arrived at the karaoke bar and we got a room, not by the help of the maknae line, who apparently didn't know how sliding doors worked and got stuck.

Yoongi and i for once had the same idea to leave jungkook sandwiched between the two doors to save our pride.

Being in the room together,  something so simple was an unpleasant experience, i busied myself with the song book. It was slightly sticky and peeling, from all the drink probably.

"what drink do you want? " hoseok called around the corner

"Not alcohol" i said not looking up from the songbook.

"right!" He called.

I spotted a song.

Don't stop me now by queen

I remembered the number by repeating it quietly to myself.  1270. 1270. 1270.

"nuh uh!" Jin said walking back with a try with the first load of drinks.

Seemed like he had gotten out of the door. It looked moody, he seems have only got a Capri sun or something. I snickered, flipping through more songs.

Jimin, being birthday boy, picked his songs. Chae yeon, two of us. Of course jimin would pick that.

I was keen to get it on video, jimin didn't disappoint. It was hard for me to deny karaoke, despite my introversion, i would always find a way to win every Queen song the machine held.

After jimin finished, it was hoseoks turn "i want to do ring ding dong with jisung and jungkook! " he grinned, he was a little tipsy, which explained his weird choice of people.

But i will never turn down a chance to sing shinee, not because of jungkook.

We started the choreography to in the space we had, the song immediately going to our heads.

"It karaoke not dance practice!" Taehyung jumped back as hobi stood on his foot, Hissing with pain.

"ELASTIC ELASTIC RING DING DING"

-

"Jisung what song do you want to sing?" Namjoon called from the machine until it was his turn he was in charge of numbers.

"sing with me!" why everyone wanted to sing with me was confusing me, and i was starting to become out of breath. But then i remembered. 1270.

I punched in the numbers

"i think I'm familiar with that song" namjoon said surprised after he typed the number i had given him.

"Jisung are you singing?" Hoseok asked excitedly, as if i had not sung every round so far

poor namjoon... He wasn't heard much. Not with me on the mic.

He soon gave up, opting to just starting at me with a mixture of fear and awe
It was no different to being in my room and singing. (I would watch a queen performance and just be mesmerized, weeping most the time.)

In interludes I would mimic the guitar. Jumping up and down.

Namjoon laughed his laugh reverberating around the room from the speakers.

This is the closest i will ever get to showing off. I turned around, the song finishing. I wiped tears from my eyes, and sweat from forehead.

Jimin was looking suspicious in the corner, typing quickly on his phone.
Hoseok and namjoon were jumping up and down.

"You are so good!" Jin yelled pushing me lightly i laughed. "i know!" i beamed.

"You go try 6969" I winked at him and he looked horrified, hitting my arm. I gave him the mic. I said down and finally getting a rest. 

Jin and namjoon were now singing a mournful romantic ballad, jungkook, taehyung and yoongi were laughing in the corner and Jimin and hoseok in the opposite corner.

Hoseok looked like he was deep in thought and mournful.

"Whats up?" I asked

"This song. So sad." He let a tear slip down his flushed cheeks.
"right." i looked at him warily, edging away slighly.

Jimin laughed "that's what happens when he drinks , he becomes philosophical and sad" i chuckled at this.

"he'll start talking about Marxism in a minute"

-

i had my hands pressed against my temples, nursing a throbbing pain in my head, it was that time for one of my nightly headaches. my social battery had long ago run out and i was making do with hugging a pillow and acting drunk to avoid conversation. jimin was making things difficult, as he always had a duet he wanted to sing and i was running out of excuses and reasons to say no. 

i ended up excusing myself outside, instant relief as the cold night air met me, i closed my eyes eyes, a nice feeling. 10 minutes later i found myself in the smoking area, listening to the older ladies gossip. i almost burnt a hole in my jeans as one of them mentioned a particularly lucrative detail about a coworker. 

they soon left in a cloud of quickly sprayed perfume, i normally relied on chewing gum and cheap cologne i  kept in my bag. i sighed, exhaling smoke. i should probably go back in soon, yoongi will get his hopes up thinking i died.  

i came back to Jungkook throwing confetti all over Jimin, i wondered why he on the floor, i just thought he was a freak, but no he was collecting confetti off the floor, still like a freak, but with purpose.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, rufling his hair.  He went red with anger, and lunged. Unfortunately Jungkook dodged.

Jin approached me. "Can you help me get the cake, as we are the soberest." He looked at the rest of the members in slight concern

Jimin what now tickling Hoseok trying to make him laugh. Jungkook was collecting confetti again. 

"sure" i nodded following him out.

"I ordered one here should be here soon." We stood in the entry way, where i had been only a minute ago.

It was a pleasant silence. Jin always had a safe vibe about him. if you stayed with him, you'd always end up in the right place.

"I have an order for Seokjin?" A man appeared at the doors, with a box. jin nodded for me to take it while he dug around in his bag for a few seconds, before withdrawing some red and white candles.  he grinned, gesturing for me to bring the cake over. prying the box open, i let out a whistle of amazement. 

Jin chuckled, adding a 5 candles, this he explained, was for his mental age. he then suddenly went quiet, apparently deep in thought. 

"fuck, i forgot a lighter" his eyebrows knitted together as he crouched down, looking around in his bag frantically. 

eager to help and stupid, i said "i have one dont worry" 

he stood up and cocked his head. "you?" 

"i like melting stuff" i handed him the cake , digging in my pockets. cheap ones you get in a 6 pack at convivence stores.

jin looked slighly concerned, but didnt say anthing, 

"Okay let's get going!" Jin said a hint of excitement in his voice.

I held the door open , while jin made his careful way into the room

"Happy birthday!!!!" Jimin's face split into a grin, the warm candle light illuminating his face, reflecting in his eyes.

"thank you so much" jimin burst into tears, seemingly overwhelmed, or just very drunk. i snickered at him , he looked over the moon. he wiped his face on the end of his shirt.

"dont get snot all over the cake" taehyung kicked him, jimin just laughed, blowing out the candles, plunging the room into darkness.

-

"Jisung" a voice said. we had not long just gotten back. hoseok passed out on an armchair in the corner and namjoon unmoving underblanket on the floor. the rest had went to bed.  

It was jungkook. "Oh, what" I said looking up from my phone, he had turned the lights off  "I'm going to bed." He said simply and disappeared into his room.

what does he want? a kiss goodnight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.2K 33
- god help me, i'm unloyal. 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. ©KOOKENT highest rank: #227 in fanfiction
41.9K 2.1K 64
Vine, Youtube, Hospitals, suisides, sons, dads, secrets. ~♡Yoonmin♡~♡soonhoon♡~ "IK I'm fucked up deal with it"-째/Jay {Started August 8th 2017} {Ende...
18.8K 497 24
everyone wants something and they're gonna use tae to get it tae / bts completed 2015
7K 195 26
You're right, I am not happy, but you have made me see that being happy is a beautiful thing.