Immortal Love - #2 (Pennywise...

By ValyriaRizing

It was a tough road, but Nera finally found harmony with Pennywise. Now she learns she is destined for an Imm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 14

187 14 26
By ValyriaRizing

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 14..

Once Elle got to her Bakery, she leaned against the counter and placed the bloodied napkin on her tongue, sucking the fluid slowly from the woven fibers.

She moaned a little at the sweet taste of the Nephalem. It was exquisite. Seconds later, a flurry of Sadie's private thoughts flowered inside her mind. It was a trick she'd learned many years ago, but it only works the first time with any person. After that, no thoughts are passed.

She saw that girl again who Sadie calls Nera, but she looked different. It was unlike anything Elle ever seen. Nera had two sets of magenta wings that glittered as they caught the sunlight, two long grayish-lilac colored horns with glowing segments, long flowing lilac hair, large deadly looking talons and a tail that looked almost like a weapon with serrations from base to tip. "Oh my Lucifer... what do we have here?" She whispered.

She opened her mirror compact to call her king. "Yes, Elle... what have you found?"

"There are two very powerful beings around Ezra at all times. One is a male and he's more powerful than both of them, in fact he may be one of the strongest beings in the mortal realm." She began.

"I know what being you speak of. He is a cosmic being known as Utultar and you cannot defeat him. Avoid him at all costs. He is currently locked into this realm so if we can get Asmodeus into Hell we will be safe from him. Now, what of the female?"

"The female, named Nera, has grown much stronger, as have Asmodeus and Utultar. I still don't know what she is..." she went on to explain to Lucifer what she saw in her vision.

Lucifer was quiet for a long moment, taking in the details Elle had shared as well as wrapping his mind around the fact that they'd grown stronger. "They all got more powerful almost overnight?... They bonded! That is the surge I felt! How is this possible!?" He seethed angrily.

Elle was livid at the idea that Asmodeus was bonded. He belonged to her.

"Nera..." Lucifer drawled, enjoying the way her name rolled off his tongue. "She is undoubtedly the one responsible for this unprecedented circumstance. Cosmic beings and Demon Lords have no special bonding abilities. It has to be her. If this is the case, I will make her mine and grow more powerful for it... she will be my queen." He chuckled evilly. "Bring Sadie to me as soon as possible. She may have some valuable insights for us. Also, once she's here you'll have a bargaining chip for getting Asmodeus and Nera to follow." Lucifer told her.

Elle acknowledged, then shut her mirror. The little Angel bitch would rot in hell as Lucifer's plaything while Elle fucked Asmodeus senseless for all eternity. She couldn't wait.

***

It was a chilly day, so Nera dressed warm in a long-sleeve black turtle neck along with a black and white checkered skirt and black thigh high suede boots.

She was a bit nervous, she knew Sadie was upset but she was sure she could calm her down. Whether Sadie knew it or not, they were a family. She should have just joined in on the fun. Why was she so stubborn about sharing?

Nera saw the sign was open now and before she made it in, she saw Elle exiting her bakery and heading to her car.

She paused as soon as she saw Nera. "Oh hey, can I talk to you for a quick minute?" the bombshell blonde asked.

Nera approached her with cautious interest. "Yes?"

"Hey look, the other day... I need to apologize for the way I behaved. I was way out of line. I just got dumped a few weeks ago and I just haven't been myself lately." Elle told her. "It's one of the reasons I came here. I wanted a fresh start. So, can we possibly start over?"

Nera's eyes cut into her warily for a moment. She supposed everyone deserves a second chance. "Yeah, I guess so." Nera agreed.

The woman clapped her hands together happily. "Oh, thank goodness. Thank you so much. You're a real sweetie. Well I have errands to run. I'll see you around." She told Nera and headed to her car.

Nera thoughtfully watched her go and had the uneasy feeling she was missing something, but decided to brush it off and instead, headed into the shop.

There were no customers at the moment and she saw Sadie at one of the tables sliding some new brackets onto an acrylic rack.

Sadie tried to pretend she didn't notice Nera, but Nera went right up to her. "Hi, Sadie." Nera greeted her softly.

Sadie's chest tightened up as she tried to remain strong. Nera doesn't appreciate me. She takes every man I could possibly want and fucks them.

Sadie then remembered the passionate moment with Elle and this only strengthened her resolve to ignore Nera and focus on the mysterious new woman in her life.

"Yeah?" She responded to Nera plainly.

Nera reached out and placed a hand on Sadie's arm gently, "Are you okay?" she asked.

Ignoring the comforting warmth of Nera's hand upon her skin, Sadie glared at her, "Please stop pretending to care, Nera." Sadie snapped, sliding a bracelet onto the clear rack in front of her. Nera visibly flinched and inside Sadie felt awful for how she was acting, but she was angry and determined to stand her ground.

"I do, Sadie," she insisted gently and pulled her in for a hug.

Nera smelled amazing. She was warm and familiar. She was home. Sadie desperately wanted to hug her back but for some reason she just didn't. She was just too angry.

Nera sensed this lack of affection, and leaned back to look into her eyes. "Sadie?" She repeated, stroking her friends cheek, then leaned in and kissed her jaw softly.

Sadie's heart began to race as Nera pulled her in tighter. Her love and affection was so pure and genuine, it was taking all of Sadie's willpower to hold back. Nera's lips worked their way toward her mouth, soft and sweet.

Sadie wanted more, but she remembered this morning with Santiago then thought of those moments with Elle and she stood her ground.

Sadie stepped back before Nera's lips could connect to hers. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself if they kissed.

"You don't have to have sex or make out with everyone you care about. Let's keep it platonic from now on, okay?" Sadie snapped.

Nera's brows drew together and her eyes slowly filled with tears. Sadie's words felt like a knife to the heart.

"Okay, Sadie." Nera replied softly, then walked out. Sadie held it together until she was gone then burst into tears.

***

As Nera walked home, she thought long and hard about things. She was only doing what felt natural, but Sadie was beginning to hate her for it. Perhaps she'd been human too long to ever be like them. None of that changed the fact that she felt like she'd lost her best friend.

***

That evening Elle arrived at the boutique to pick up Sadie. She wore a sexy white ruched fitted dress with heels, seemingly unaffected by the cold weather. As she walked in, Sadie was just grabbing her keys and turning off the lights.

"Hey sweetie." Elle greeted her.

Sadie had gone home and changed during lunch into a two blush-colored two piece A-line embellished dress. It was sweet, sexy, and flirty all at once and reveled just a hint of her belly.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious right now? You are so gorgeous!" exclaimed Elle. She looked the little Nephalem up and down hungrily. Oh I am definitely getting a taste tonight.

Sadie giggled and put on a long thick cardigan-type jacket that was a cream color and went well with the dress. She pulled it closed as they neared the door.

"Thank you, won't you be cold?" Sadie asked as Elle took her hand, interlacing her fingers with Sadie's.

"Oh no, lovely. I stay right hot all the time. I'll be fine." She explained.

As they stepped outside, Elle led her over to a dark red Dodge Charger with dark tinted windows that made it nearly impossible to see in. They both slid in and Sadie was pleasantly hit with the smell of new car leather.

"So," began Elle as she placed a hand on Sadie's leg affectionately, making Sadie blush and become nervous, "I was thinking we go eat and then maybe we take a little walk along the canal. It's so nice here at night. I know it's a little cold but... don't worry. I'll keep you safe and warm." She told Sadie with a confident smile.

"Okay sure." Sadie replied happily.

Later that night Sadie's phone started blowing up with concerns calls and texts from Nera and Santiago, so she responded with simple texts stating she needed some space and she would be home tomorrow.

***

The next morning, Sadie's alarm went off and she woke up next to Elle. They were both completely nude. The previous evening suddenly came rushing back to her.

It had been amazing night. Dinner had been lovely, and they'd talked about all sorts of things. Santiago had never taken Sadie anywhere unless Nera was there, so it had been a real treat.

They'd walked down along the canal and watched the stars together, and that's when things had started to heat up and eventually she'd found herself in Elle's bed as they pleasured each other without their mouths and toys that Elle had. She'd never had so much fun during sex. Elle made Sadie feel truly wanted.

"Good morning baby," Elle purred suddenly. Sadie looked over at the beautiful woman and cuddled up next to her.

"Thank you for last night. It was amazing." Sadie told her, gently kissing the woman's soft lips.

"Oh it won't be the last time, sweetie. I got a taste of something I really liked last night and I want more." Elle told her, remembering how she'd secretly fed off Sadie after the little Nephalem had fallen asleep. Luckily, Sadie healed fairly quickly being half-Angel so the small wound she'd caused was already gone.

Sadie was so delicious, Elle couldn't wait to feed from her again. Not just that but she'd truly enjoyed her time with the little Nephalem last night. She was a pleasure to be around.

Sadie giggled as Elle crawled on top of her and started kissing her all over. "You're so cute Sadie." She told her and slid down between her legs. "Let's have a little fun before you go to work."

A half hour later Elle dropped Sadie at her house and she went upstairs, finding the house completely empty. She sighed, knowing that Santiago was at Nera's. She wasn't surprised though, she'd seen this coming. It was pretty obvious he'd made his own stand yesterday, and that was his choice. She thought of her amazing night with Elle and that perked her up a bit. She quickly got ready and then headed to the shop.

***

Nera hadn't sleep well at all. She'd been sad about Sadie's rejection and worried about her. Where had she gone all night? Was she okay?

She slipped out from between Ezra and Pennywise. "Good morning, Sweetheart." Nera looked over her shoulder and saw Ezra smiling warmly at her as he sat up, no clothes on and his bottom covered only by the comforter.

She licked her bottom lip and admired her mate. "Good morning, my love. Would you like to come to the shop with me?" She asked.

"Of course," he replied and pulled back the comforter. He gently slid past Santiago as not to disturb him, then after standing, he recovered him. "You think these two will be okay?" Ezra asked, referring to Santiago and Pennywise potentially waking up in the bed alone together.

Nera giggled. "Yeah it'll be fine. Penny's calm now. Not to mention, he's accepted Santiago as a part of our little family, so he'll be okay." She assured him and quickly transformed herself into an outfit. Ezra did the same, then they walked downstairs hand in hand to have a cup of coffee.

Pennywise's eyes snapped open a few minutes later at the thumping sounds of their feet as they went down to stairs. Without moving, his eyes cut over to Santiago who was sleeping soundly still.

Like a curious animal, he slithered under the sheets closer to him and began to sniff him. He smelled like a mixture of things, like citrus and the woodsy scent of driftwood floating in the salty ocean... with just a hint of Ezra and Nera thanks to their activities from last night.

The opportunistic Demon was integrating himself into their little family, but oddly enough Pennywise didn't mind. The creature had saved Nera's life and she was clearly in love with all three of them. It didn't bother him one bit. She was happy. Plus, the Demon was calm and respectful, making for pleasant company.

What did bother him was Sadie. She was becoming like Duke had. Toxic. Nera had come home in tears yesterday after Sadie rejected her. If it wasn't for Ezra calming him down he would have gone after Sadie and torn her to shreds.

Suddenly the Demon's eyes opened and immediately turned black, his guard up at the close proximity of the powerful cosmic being. Santiago growled warningly at him.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Pennywise brought a hand up and took the Demons jaw firmly and leaned in, speaking into Santiago's ear, "Now is that anyway to treat your Alpha?" he asked in a soothing, smooth voice, his lips brushing against Santiago's ear, causing the Demon to tremble slightly.

He leaned back and watched as the Demon's eyes returned to normal. "Better," Pennywise told him. He would be better behaved if I claimed him, Pennywise realized.

"If you expect to start staying here like this," began Pennywise, crawling on top the Demon, "Then I think it only logical that you and I get better acquainted... don't you think?" he asked, cocking his head slightly to the right as he examined the reaction of the Demon.

He heard the Demon's pulse begin racing. He dipped his head down and inhaled but found no fear. He wasn't angry either. He was conflicted. Pennywise chuckled.

"Demon's desire power, don't they Santiago?" Pennywise asked as he began to lower his groin into Santiago's. He intentionally began to channel his energy around the Demon, enveloping him in a potent dose of Cosmic power.

Santiago's adrenal and seratonine glands fed him a nice shot and Santiago was almost immediately hard as a rock. The Demon grunted as Pennywise ground his cock into his.

"Yes," replied Santiago stiffly. Pennywise huffed in amusement and began to kiss the Demon's neck. He heard the Demon release a shaky breath as he tried to ignore the Ancient Being's advances.

"You can pretend you don't desire me, Santiago, but the truth is you've been fantasizing this in the deepest recesses of your mind for a long time, you've just been in denial about it. I know you love the feel of power. While you fuck Ezra and Nera their powerful energies imprint on yours and you are absolutely addicted to it. Admit it," Pennywise whispered into his ear as he sunk his teeth into Santiago.

"Yes..." growled Santiago through gritted teeth as he felt hundreds of teeth sunk into his flesh. After the initial shock of feeling those teeth, Santiago relaxed a bit, enjoying the feel of the powerful being as he feed from him.

Pennywise absolutely loved the taste of the Demon, and immediately found himself enjoying the feel of his hot body beneath him. Santiago was squirming a bit, holding back his own unexpected desire. Pennywise loved it. He loved how conflicted the Demon was. He ran a hand down the Demon's body, his fingers gliding over velvety soft skin and taut muscle. He was fucking perfect.

A few minutes later, Pennywise pulled his mouth off the Demon's neck, fresh blood dripping from his teeth. "That's a good boy." Pennywise told him, then leaned up and looked down at Santiago as he began stroking Santiago's cock. Santiago's eyes fluttered shut as he spoke something in a different language .

"Now... tell me you want me to fuck you." Pennywise purred, his words causing Santiago to leak. Pennywise smiled knowingly as he pulled the Demon's legs up, wrapping them around his waist.

"I don't-"

"Nu-uh-uh... you can't lie to me, Santiago." Pennywise told him. He spit on his hand then reached down and rubbed it on Santiago's tight hole, causing the Demon to groan in pleasure. "We both know you want it. That's why your letting it happen. You could blink out of here anytime you want to, but you want this." He pointed out as he pushed his cock into Santiago. The head went in pretty easily, and Santiago moaned deeply.

Pennywise moved the head in and out, feeling Santiago's body jerk and shake in pleasure. His cock sunk just a little deeper with each gentle thrust. As Santiago's pleasure increased, Pennywise felt his body begin to relax and truly submit to him.

"Yes... that's a good little lollipop. Now tell me how much you want this. Tell your Master how good it feels, Demon." Pennywise demanded, his hips thrusting rhythmically now.

"Fuck... yes I want it..."

Pennywise thrust into his ass harder now, then brought his lips to Santiago's. They began kissing passionately, Santiago's hand up in his hair and the other clamped around the side of Penny's neck.

"Oh yes, that's a good boy. No wonder Ezra likes to fuck you. This hot, tight ass... and now it's mine too... isn't that right?" He purred to the Demon.

"Yes, Master." Santiago moaned, pledging his loyalty to the Cosmic Being. "I'm both of yours to do as you please."

Aroused by his submission, Pennywise ravaged the Demon. At one point he turned Santiago over and took him from behind, and after what felt like hours he began tensing up as he got close to cumming. "Cum with me, my little Demon." Pennywise commanded.

Both men grunted and moaned deeply as their orgasms took them, turning their world upside and making them feel like they were floating on a cloud.

Pennywise used his power to clean up the mess, then fell back into the bed, breathing hard and closing his eyes.

Santiago laid there panting for a moment, in disbelief of what had just happened. He never thought he and the Ancient One would be intimate, not in a million years... but he didn't regret it one bit.

***

It was just an hour after the shop opened when Nera and Ezra parked along the side of the building. He took her hand just before she went to grab the car door to get out.

"Baby, don't let her get to you. You were up front and honest about everything with Sadie. She has no reason to be treating you the way she'd treating you. Let's just do exactly what she wanted. Keep things platonic and professional, understand sweetheart?" Ezra told her in a gentle but firm way. He kissed her hand as he watched her breath deep.

"Yes, I understand Ezra," she replied.

He smiled warmly at her, "That's my girl." He told her and leaned toward her. She leaned in to meet him halfway and their lips met, sending shivers down her spine as his tongue found hers. "I love you so much, darling. Everything will be okay."

"I love you too," she replied.

They got out then and he took her hand. Together they walked in and saw that there were a few customers, and Sadie was helping one of them.

They proceeded to walk behind the counter to check on where they were at for the day and what needed to be done. Ezra then headed out onto the floor to assist another customer and Nera stayed behind the counter, pulling out a laptop.

It was time to hire someone to help out since she and Sadie weren't getting seeing eye to eye on things, so she was going to go ahead and place a local ad for the job opening. This way, Sadie would have help so Nera didn't have to come in so often.

As Sadie approached the counter and saw Nera standing there, so beautiful and graceful like always, her heart skipped a beat. It was hard for her to believe she was choosing Elle over Nera, but what happened with Elle was too amazing not to continue. Still, it took everything in her not to run up and hug Nera.

She loved Nera, she just didn't like sharing lovers. That was the truth of the matter. She walked over to one of the registers and rung up her customer quickly, wishing her a good day as she left.

She turned to see Nera working on something. Her chest ached. Nera wasnt even acknowledging her presence. Just yesterday Nera had tried to hug and kiss her. Today it was like they were strangers just randomly passing in a crowd, and it was all her fault. She had done this, not Nera. She saw Nera was placing an ad for another employee. She sighed. Having another employee around would ensure they almost never had to see each other.

Nera finished up what she was doing, then turned to walk out onto the floor , almost bumping into Sadie. "Oh, excuse me." Nera stated in an expressionless tone and stepped around Sadie.

Suddenly Nera's cell phone rang as she stepped out onto the floor, "Hello?"

"Good day Miss Carmichael. I've got a delivery back here. Can you open the door?" came the voice of one of the delivery drivers that deliver product every week or so.

"Sure, be right there," she replied, then texted Santiago to come and help with the delivery. As soon as she made it to the back dock to open the door, Santiago appeared.

"I got it baby," he told her and opened the door. Nera noticed a large bite mark on Santiago's neck.

"So uh... did you and Pennywise have a chance to get better acquainted?" Nera asked with a playful smile as the delivery driver open up the truck. Santiago reached out and pulled Nera into his arms.

"As a matter of fact, we did," he confessed with a laugh. She giggled as he playfully bit her neck. "Oh my baby, my goddess. I love you so much," he whispered to her. She smiled blissfully at him, reveling in the sound of his voice and his sweet words.

"I love you too, Santiago," she responded and gave him a quick peck so he could go tend to the delivery.

As she watched Santiago help the driver unload the truck, she smiled. If Sadie didn't want to be a part of their family, that was fine. Nera already had what she needed.

***

That evening when Sadie got home, she once again found only Isaac and the other Demons there. They'd cooked her dinner and were watching tv when she arrived. She appreciated what they did for her, but she wasn't in love with any of them. She wanted Santiago, and Santiago was gone.

Before settling in and getting started with the Demon's who had patiently waited for her to arrive, Sadie headed to Nera's. She knocked on the door angrily. Ezra answered and looked down at her with a brow raised.

"Is he here?" she demanded rudely. Ezra stepped aside and gestured for her to come in and look.

She walked in and found Nera and Santiago in the kitchen cooking dinner while Pennywise was crouched on the counter in clown form, watching them.

"I didn't forget you Penny!" Nera announced with a giggle and pulled a blood bag from the fridge, pouring it onto a wine glass.

"Oh my sweet little Angel, you spoil me," he purred and pulled her close, kissing her deeply.

Sadie watched as Santiago went up behind Nera and wrapped his arms around her then, kissing her neck sensually.

Ezra came up behind Sadie, walking into the kitchen and leaning against the counter. "We have an audience," he said calmly.

"I already felt her here," Pennywise mentioned without even looking in Sadie's direction. Santiago and Nera quickly turned though.

"Oh, hey Sadie..." Nera mumbled nervously, but Sadie just ignored her, her eyes glued angrily on Santiago.

"So... are you just staying here from now on?" Sadie asked Santiago.

Santiago walked over to her and gently stroked her cheek. He sighed as he gazed affectionately but sadly at her. This bond just isn't working, he lamented silently. "Little dove, I told you... before the bond took place..."

Her eyes watered and she looked down, and he felt a twinge of pain in his chest knowing she was hurting.

"I know but... it's just so obvious. So... in my face."

"What is?" he asked gently.

"That I'll never be as good at her. No one will ever want me as much as her..." she answered, tears falling down her cheeks.

Santiago was speechless. What did he say to that? Sadie was beautiful, loving, and sweet. He did want her, but Nera... Lucifer's sake... what that Angel made him feel, nothing else in existence could compare to it.

Pennywise growled when he saw Nera begin to cry. His eyes turned red and he glared at Sadie. She immediately saw this and knew it was time to go.

"Okay fine, I'm going. I won't come here anymore, okay?" she croaked sadly and ran out.

She kept running till she got home and sunk to the floor just inside her front door, sobbing uncontrollably.  Strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her. She looked up and saw Isaac there.

"Baby... what's wrong?"

She wiped her eyes. "Santiago is staying with Nera now. He... he doesn't want me anymore," she sniffled.

"Baby, that's not true. He loves you very much. They just have this powerful connection. It's hard for both of them. I thought you knew?" he asked as he carried her upstairs. When he got to her room he asked the other Demons to leave for the moment.

"I did but I didn't realize it would be like this. Is it so wrong to want to be someone's number one?" She asked, sniffling sadly.

He laid her on the bed and began to remove his clothes. "No, my little Nephalem. It's not wrong." He pulled her to the end of the bed and began kissing her passionately as he removed her clothes.

"No one feels that way about me... the way they do for her." She explained to him.

"Sadie, that's not true. I would have loved to have been your bonded mate." Isaac told her as he lifted her legs into the air. "This beautiful body... this sweet pussy... it would have been mine." He thrust into her.

She gasped in pleasure. She suddenly realized she could bond with Isaac and get all his attention. She already got it. The bond would make it even better. No, she didn't really have strong feelings for him. It was just lust for her, but it could work. In that moment, she was desperate enough to try anything.

"It still can be." She breathed. He leaned over her and took her face into his hands.

"How baby?"

"Bond with me," she whimpered as he ravaged her.

"Do you know what it will do to Santiago?" Isaac asked, slowing down and just letting his cock sit inside her. "Baby... it's so painful. It will torture him. He will try to kill me."

"Oh... okay never mind." she replied in a defeated tone.

"Wait. I didn't say I didn't want to," he told her with a sly smile. "I want you to be mine, Sadie. I just wanted to make sure you understand the consequences. I can make it so he cannot find us. It will take maybe a month and then I can safely return. He will be better by then. I don't believe he will try to reform the bond with you, because of his love for Nera," he explained.

"Let's do it. Make me yours."

A wicked smile spread across his face and suddenly, they disappeared.

***

Pennywise has transformed into his human self again and was sitting on the counter while his lovers drank some wine and chatted while they cooked. Ezra was stirring the shrimp gumbo he'd been preparing and Santiago was hugging Nera. It was a beautiful little moment for them, a preview of moments to come as a family. They all got along so well.

All of a sudden, something felt wrong. It was like there was a shift in energy. Ezra suddenly turned to Pennywise who had a concerned look in his eye. Clearly he felt it too.

Not even a fraction of a second later, Santiago pushed Nera away and roared demonically, falling to the floor in pain. His claws and fangs burst forth and his eyes were black.

Nera cried out in shock and tried to go to him but Ezra stepped between them. "No sweetheart, Sadie broke their bond. You cannot help him!" He yelled. He looked at Pennywise frantically. "Chain him down in your lair."

"No!" Screamed Santiago angrily, then he lunged Ezra, knocking him to the floor.

Pennywise was quick, blipping Santiago downstairs and chaining him with a thick tungsten metal collar and chain, while also altering the metaphysical properties of the cave so he couldn't teleport out of it.

Nera flew lightening fast downstairs, ignoring Ezra's order to not go down there. As soon she entered the cave she saw Santiago's state and fell to the ground, sobbing inconsolably.

Santiago was on the ground writhing and howling in pain. Losing the bond with Sadie was several times more agonizing than losing it with Rose because of the fact that he actually loved and adored Sadie. Perhaps not as much as he loved Nera, no... but that didn't mean he didn't love her.

Nera began to crawl toward him, tears pouring down her face and her eyes full of misery and pain. "I did this to you... I will never forgive myself for it!" she cried.

"Stay away baby!" Santiago screamed. The pain was so intense he wasn't even sure he could stop himself from attacking her. His thoughts were mixed and erratic. KILL... KILL... WHO TOOK HER.. STOP THIS PAIN!!! KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL. MUST GET OUT!

A few moments later, he abruptly scrambled to his feet and ran at her. "LET ME OUT!" He demanded in a demonic voice. The chain held him back from reaching her and he got jerked back by the tension and hit the floor hard.

Ezra and Pennywise tried to grab Nera but she transformed and blew them both back with a purple shockwave. "I deserve to be punished for this!" She cried out in despair and scrambled toward him.

Blinded with rage and pain, Santiago tackled Nera and reared his claws back to attack her, then looked down and realized who he was about to attack. "Baby... go!" he screamed, crawling off her and balling up on the floor.

His body shook and convulsed and she could hear him gritting his teeth in pain. Nera... Nera... my love, my heart, don't hurt her.. not her... never her... gotta keep the pain inside... protect her...

Ezra and Pennywise both slowly stood and watched Nera sit on her knees about 10 feet from him. Both of their hearts broke watching the scene play out, knowing there was nothing they could do. It was a waiting game.

Perhaps there was nothing they could do, but Nera had one Ace up her sleeve. She opened her mouth and began to sing.

Ezra felt almost like he couldn't move as this beautiful, angelic sound filled the cavern. He watched Santiago begin to calm as she sang. She slowly crawled toward him and sat down next to him. She pulled him into her arms and scooted them against the back cavern wall.

She cradled his head, stroking his face softly and kissing his head, but continued to sing.

'What is this?' Ezra asked her telepathically.

'The Voice of the Angel. It's a very rare gift I was given to help control Pennywise.'

Ezra slowly approached her, using all his willpower to force himself to move despite the hypnotizing effects of the song. It was only because it was directed at Santiago that he was able to move at all. It was incredibly powerful. He lowered himself to his haunches in front of her and Santiago.

"Sweetheart... how long do you plan on doing this?" he asked her gently.

Tears were pouring down her face in a steady stream as she stroked Santiago's hair lovingly. Her eyes looked tortured. He'd never seen her in so much pain. She wouldn't look away from Santiago for even a moment.

'As long as it takes.'

"Baby... it will take weeks or months, you can't-"

"Leave us." she demanded out loud, then a bright purple glowing ball enveloped she and Santiago.

Ezra reached out and tried to touch it but it was like a brick wall. He couldn't see through it or penetrate it. He could still hear the song though.

"Very well, sweetheart. I love you," he told her gently.

'I love you both very much, but I have to do this for him.' she told Ezra and Pennywise telepathically.

Ezra stood and walked over to Pennywise who had stood there listlessly watching this all played out. He'd known there was no stopping Nera from getting to someone she loved, but inside it killed him seeing her like this.

"Let's go. There's no getting through that shield now. We can try again when she's exhausted." Ezra told him. Pennywise nodded and they both transported upstairs.

* Word Count: 5,743 *

A/N: This chapter may not be my best work. I'm pretty sick right now so I may come back later and fine tune this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 1.7K 37
Books Aren't Like The Real World Spin-Off (Oh BrEe WhYd YoU cHaNgE tHe CoNcEpT?!: Because I can.) ------- There's a legend that tells a tale of a gro...
53.4K 1.8K 27
Money. Power. Passion. The deadly trio was all that James had aspired to be. Tired of being in everyone else's shadow, he thought stepping out and...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...
32 0 24
|BOOK 1 IN "WHAT A LOVELY SERIES"| Centuries into the future, earth's humans have changed. After a newly awakened dominant genome triggered the new a...