Just let me love you

By psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... More

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Excited to see you

391 19 3
By psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

As usual you got up with his msg...  But your stomach is not in that good condition as you skipped meals...  But you made to get shower...  & went down to drink something so that your stomach will have something & stop paining...  Later you get ready & went to office... 

Later

You got msg from jimin... 
JM:Hi I booked ticket for you...
You: Ho tq minshi... I'm existed..
JM:  me tooo...  Ha I will forward you you're ticket.. 

You:  ha ok minshi... Tq so much.. 
You got the ticket...  It was booked for Sunday...  He even booked return ticket...  Your really happy by seeing the ticket... 

Later

You finished your office & reached the room..  & think of packing your bag...  Meanwhile your mom called you..  As the day your going to leave is Sunday your mom asked you to come to home on Saturday so she will set your clothes which are at your home...  You said ok...  So you checked every thing & though of shopping tomorrow after office as Saturday is half day...  & you got jimin msg...
JM:  hi y/n wt doing?
You:  hello minshi...  I'm just thinking wt to bring to Korea...  Haha ntg.. what are you doing
JM:  Hmm..  Ntg...  I'm just exited to see you..  So you will be in hotel ok...  & I booked hotel as well...  But their is a small problem... 
You:  problem?  Wt is that... 
JM:  I'm not able to come to airport...  I really thought of coming but it is not getting possible.. 
You:  Hmm no problem minshi I can understand...  I will see you at evening in the concert... 
JM: Hmm... Tqq.. To airport one man will come I will tell you his name on that day...  So What else?
You:  Ntg much minshi...  I was just existed for Sunday as their is only 2 days in between...
JM:  me too..
You both chatted for some time... 
Later You did your work & sleept...

Next day

As usual you got up with his gud morning msg.. You replied & went to freshup...  After that you had your break fast & left to office...  You did your work very fast & completed before time...  Had your lunch & left the office with your boss permission...  & went to shopping to buy something to minshi & BTS..

  You reached home by 5 & with the things you brought you did one cute handmade gift for minshi....  It shows your love towards him...  & you packed everyone's gift & named them..  & set all the gifts into a bag...  & you got freshup...  & saw your phone..  Their are so many msgs in your phone & missed Calles from your mother tooo... Then you checked all msgs of jimin & called your mom... 
You spoke to them...  & msged minshi(jimin)
You:  Hi minshi...  I'm Exited....
JM:  Hello y/n.. I'm excited tooo...  But wt happened to you...  Y are you not online for so much time...  Are you busy?
You:  hmm ntg much minshi...  I was preparing for next 10 days...  Haaa...  Omgggg
JM:  haha...  So your fine rt... 
You:  ya...  Super fine... 
JM:  I was really worried of wt happened to you..  But I'm ok now... 
You:  haa I was lil bit busy...  With work...  I'm sry..   I would have been check on you.. 
JM:  no problem y/n... Tc...  I think your tired tc for now...  & you have only one day you will see me soon... 
You:  ya...  Tqq...  I'm really so excited.... 
JM:  me too...  I'm really happy..  Ahhh...  Kk y/n tc...  Gud night cya... 
You:  ya u too tc...  Cya gud night sweet dreams... 
You keept your phone aside & giggled at thought of meeting BTS & minshi...  Later you sleept...

Next day

Everything is so good & as usual...  You got up msged minshi...  Got fresh up & eat something & booked ticket in your phone to go to your mom..  & left to office...  You completed your work & said your boss about the trip & left the office with his permission..

After sometime..

You went to bus stop to go to your mom...

With gifts for bts & the things needed...  & left to your mom...

At your mom place

They all are excited to see you...  You, your mom & your siblings huged you...  Later you all went in...  & had fun the whole day...  & then you & your mom together packed the bag...  & you all had fun for same time...  Later you spoke to minshi & slept...

At jimin place

He is really so much excited he checked on your hotel room & the things for several times...  He is just repeating that "your going to come to see him "at least 5 times per hr...  Then members started teasing him by saying it with him as they heard it several times...  He started smiling so hard... 
Jin:  I don't know wt he will do when she will be in front of him...  See see how is he blushing...
RM:  yes hyung...  Omggg...  Ahhhhh...
JM:  *blush sooo hard*

V, JH, JK:  awww..  Ahhh...  Jiminnnnnn...  Ohhhh....
S:  haa stop stop...  Let him breathe at least...  If you all do like this he will die by blushing only...  See him...  He forgot to breathe tooo
JM:  ahhh hyung...  U people are seriously...  Omg...  Ahh I'm going... 
Members:  haa go go..  Carefully...  R you may fell down....  Jk & v help him... 
JM:  ahhh no problem hyung...  I can go...  Anyway gud night...  Tomorrow..
Members:  she is coming * with one voice*..
JM:  hahahahaha...  *left from their*... 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omggg you & jimin is going to meet...  Do y/n accept jimin as minshi...  Do she see him in the same way...  Do they both get together...  Do they even meet...  Do jimin reveal him as minshi...  Will everything be ok?.. .  Let's see everything won't be in same condition everytime...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] β€’look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Liesβ€’ --------------------------β™‘---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
511K 21.7K 48
in which a girl sends the right snap to the wrong person. - jimin/snapchat au! Β©jeonsworthy 2020
146K 1.4K 39
warning: LOTS of JIMIN mature content/smut Requests are OPEN